The Key Pt. 04-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul did not see all this happen but he felt it.

Still blindfolded Paul felt a strap being place around one thigh then the other. Brenda released her cuffs and placed one wrist in a strap connected to the thigh strap. Next his other wrist was likewise confined. Brenda was not finished yet and used a small chain to lock the two wrist cuffs together. This chain was so short that it required Paul to keep his hand behind his legs. He would have to sleep in his side not his back.

Without removing the blindfold Brenda kissed his cheek. "Paul you are being so cooperative. Now to put you to bed. I want to get undressed in the light so you will have to stay blindfolded till I'm ready."

Brenda took her time and dropped her clothes across the bed letting them hit Paul. She even dropped her panties on his chest. She watched as he tried to get a good sniff of the undergarment.

Finally she turned out the light and got into bed beside Paul. "Darn Paul, I do need to bring a gown to sleep in. I just keep forgetting." That was not true and she knew it. She liked to torment Paul with her nude body. And Paul suspected the same.

Brenda snuggled close to Paul and found his lips. "A good night kiss for being so good." The kiss became more than just a peck on the lips. Brenda told herself it was just to add to Paul's arousal but she wondered if she was trying to lie to herself.

After they settled in with Brenda snug bedside Paul she felt him moving downward. Soon his lips were brushing her sensitive and hard nipple. She didn't say a word or push him away so be became just a little more bold. He kissed the sensitive skin with parted lips letting his tongue move across the tip. Brenda shuttered. Paul didn't hesitate and took her breast to his mouth. He gently sucked and nibbled on her hard nub. As we worked soft moans came from her lips. She tried to whisper for Paul to stop but if her words were audible Paul didn't seem to notice.

Brenda had never had a man pay such loving attention to her breasts. Most, and that included her ex-husband, just wanted to climb between her legs and get off. But Paul was gentle and gave her feeling she had only read and heard about.

Brenda wondered if Paul could read her mind. For when she was about to tell him to pay a little attention to her other breast he moved. All she could do was clench him to her and enjoy the sensation. But it was making her sex wet and lustful. She wanted Paul to stop but then again she didn't want that to happen. But what would she do when he released her breasts? She would be in such need that she would have to get up and have some privacy.

Just when Brenda thought she could take no more Paul stopped. Brenda caught her breath and felt relief and a little anger. How dare him make her so horny then stop. But Paul had no intention of stopping. He began to kiss his way down her stomach. Paul hesitated at Brenda's navel. She never had felt the electrifying sensations that came as he playfully dipped his tongue into her there.

Soon but, however not soon enough for Brenda, Paul had his head between her legs. There was no way she could deny her lust and desire. Her sex as so wet she would feel it in her crack and on the sheet below. Paul began to lap up her nectar like it was honey. Then he gently went to work on her pussy. Without the use of his hands he had to used his tongue to separate her west swollen lips. With his face against her and his nose touching her clit Brenda had her first orgasm of the night.

It was not as strong as those to come but it was better than any self-induced she could remember.

Paul sensing what had happened went back to work like a man possessed. But he was soft and caressing in all he did. Even when his lips or tongue found her clit it was not overpowering. With her second orgasm Brenda threw her legs over Paul's shoulders locking him to her. On he went driving her to the verge of insanity. She had never felt anything like it before. A few men had tired oral with her but it had been less than fulfilling, but Paul was showing her all that a man could do when he had the desire.

Brenda grabbed Paul's head and held him as the third wave passed over her. Then she relaxed as if she had swooned. Paul didn't delay and went back to work collecting all she offered with orgasm. By the time the fifth one hit her she was begging Paul to stop. She really didn't want him to but she was becoming exhausted by all the sexual activity.

With the sixth orgasm Paul did stop. He too was drained. She broke loose for him and let him work his way back up beside her. Brenda was still breathless but pulled his mouth to hers for a long and deep kiss. When she broke free she hugged Paul to her naked breasts. Whispering into his ear she said, "Paul that was very naughty. I didn't give you permission to assault me like that. I guess you know you will be punished."

With a happy sigh Paul replied, "Yes Miss Sutton."

They both feel into a deep sleep but remained in the embrace through the night.

The next morning Brenda made Paul get up and leave the room before she got up. She went to the bathroom and dressed. She wanted them to get a little exercise on Sunday. And hour later they were having a brunch at a nice restaurant. Afterwards they went to the park. They both enjoyed the wonderful morning air as they walked together. Brenda and Paul were getting much better acquainted and were becoming close friends through the process. Actually neither noticed at the time how they were consolidating their spare time.

The afternoon was spent at a movie. It was a child flick and caused Brenda to cry. Paul held her till she was over the scene. She stayed close to him long after she quit crying. That evening Paul and Brenda cooked together. The last thing on her agenda was to spank Paul for all his 'improper' actions during the week.

She took him to his bedroom. Brenda made him strip down to the panties he wore. She cuffed his hands behind his back with the leather cuffs, secured with a lock between the D rings. "I guess you know you have some stiff discipline coming Paul. You were naughty on several occasions but the worst was when you forced yourself on me and assaulted me. I sleep with you for your own safety but I find I much fight off my mouth, my breasts and my sex. I intend to make you understand that you have no right to do that to me or to any other woman. Just what do you think I am?"

Paul looked at her, "You are the most beautiful and irresistible woman I have ever seen."

Benda flushed just a bit, "I'll bet you say that after you try and ravish ever woman you naughty little boy. Now bend over and take you punishment like a man."

Brenda spanked with the leather strap till is ass was bloody red. She felt sorry for her actions but Paul had never begged her to stop. She had thought of it as a test of will, but he won. She just had to stop.

Trying to hide her concern she told Paul to hold his position. She pulled down his panties and applied a balm to the angry red marks she had just inflicted. Finishing and pulling his panties up she allowed him to stand. Removing his cuffs she faced him. "Now was your sexual assault on me worth the price? I do hope you learned a lesson."

Paul smiled. "I'll tell you for a kiss," he said brazenly.

"I see you have learned nothing young man. But I do want to know so you can have your kiss."

Paul stepped to Brenda and looked into her eyes. It was a strange look, not lustful or angry, perhaps it was determination. With a swift move he swept her into his arms and kissed Brenda on lips. It was a deep and sexual French kiss that lasted longer than Brenda wished. It was not she was not enjoying it, more she just felt she should have controlled Paul better. She was letting him sexually arouse her with his power and passion.

Pushing him away she demanded, "Well?"

"Miss Sutton it was more than worth it. In fact I would have paid that price just for the kiss we just shared."

Brenda blushed and felt heat in her entire body. "I don't know about you, you wicked little boy." She tried to sound stern but it didn't come across that way. "I've got to go home. I do have a job you know. I think your instruction is taking more time than I had anticipated. You seem to be set in your ways."

Brenda went home and used her vibrator. She was so horny she woke twice in the night and relieved herself again. By morning she wondered if she needed to be restrained from her own self-indulgence.

So the routine was set. During the week Brenda wondered what was contained in Paul's diary. She would have to find out but she wanted to be discrete. And from her research she had learned to introduce things slowly to allow the man time to adjust to her desires and needs. She did allow Paul to swim with her once that second week. She had a series of seals she could use as he was in the water. That way the lock would not be ruined. Brenda wondered who would be most embarrassed if Paul had to have emergency personal cut the lock off.

Brenda had determined to lose 10 pounds in a month by the end of the second week she had lost almost 5. She was happy and content for the moment. She just didn't know where this would lead but she knew it would progress. Her biggest fear was Paul would tire of the game.

Brenda had been hinting all week about something special for her on Saturday night. She had told Paul in she had orders something that would be especially pleasure full for her. That Saturday he seemed to be curious and apprehensive. When they went to bedroom that evening Brenda secured his hands behind him and left. From her private sanctum Brenda retrieved a box. She came in and dumped the contents on the bed.

Paul was shocked and looked at the hard pink rubber penis and the strap harness and blurted out, "You're not going to fuck me in the ass are you?"

Brenda was shocked. First that was not her intention. Second she didn't like Paul's wording or his tone. "What do you say you vulgar mouthed boy?"

"Miss Sutton I'm sorry I just.."

"Answer my question now!" Brenda raised her voice in authority.

"Miss Sutton I asked if you were going to... to use that on me." Paul said meekly.

"That is not what you said! You used the 4 letter "F" word! I won't allow that anymore then I would...well that is just too perverted for me to explain. That is the most vulgar and nasty thing I can think of! And listen to me Paul Fisher, you had best never have had that thought about me. Doing or receiving. Men do that to women just to humiliate and degrade them. I guess the same could be said about why a woman would do it to a man, but I'm no pervert!"

Paul looked at the contraption on the bed. He knew the shape and it had a harness. What else could it be used for? He just looked at Brenda with puzzled eyes.

"You will see...no you will understand what that is for soon enough. But for now you march into the bathroom. I intend to wash your mouth out with soap. If you don't allow that you can never expect me to kiss you again. I will not have my lips contaminated but such vulgar trash."

Paul hung his head and shuffled into the bathroom. Brenda walked in behind him. She was greatly pleased he would accept having his mouth washed out to ensure she would allow him to kiss her again.

Paul watched as Brenda took a wash cloth and used a bar of soap to work up some lather. She looked at him, "Paul I don't ever want to hear you use that word again. And while we're at it there are a few more. If you ever utter the "C" word I will do more than soap your mouth. I understand a soapy enema will help take some of the filth out of a rebellious young man. And there is the "B" word as well as the "W" word. And then there is the "S" word. I want you to think long and hard about your vocabulary. Now it is time to clean that foul smell out of your mouth."

Brenda scrubbed Paul's mouth with the soapy cloth. Paul was gaging and looked like he was rabid when she let him bend over and rinse in the sink. She was not satisfied. It was not the word but also the idea Paul would think she wanted to sexually assault his rectum. No she had never considered any such thing with anyone. She was a virgin there in spite of her ex-husband desires. Why would anyone even consider such an act? As Paul was rinsing the second time it dawned on her. How many would enjoy the sexual control over another she was extending? But that wasn't like...no it was nothing like anal intercourse of any type. Paul was wrong to think that of her.

When Paul stood and looked at her he had tears in his eyes. Was it from the soap was something else. Perhaps humiliation she wondered. Or maybe they were from his feeling of angering her. She wanted to know but didn't ask. She did look him in the eye. "Paul did you learn any lesson from this?"

"Yes Miss Sutton, I'm sorry about my outburst. I will watch my language. I think I have learned a little more about you today."

Brenda smiled, "That is so sweet of you to take you punishment with such a great attitude. I'm sorry I had to do that but I do forgive you. And to prove it I will show you." Brenda leaned to Paul and kissed him on the mouth. Paul smiled when she moved away.

"But young man you are not thru with your punishment. I will spank you before I go any further. Now get into our bedroom and assume the position." Brenda realized she had used the word 'our' but drew no attention to her wording. It was true she would be sleep there tonight but it was still Paul's house.

After a sound but not horrible spanking Brenda had Paul kneel. She went back to her exercise room and picked up two more items. Back in the room with Paul she bend and put an ankle shackle on his left leg, ran the chain between his locked wrists and snapped the other shackle on his right leg. Paul was not confined to a kneeling position.

"Now let me explain this toy I purchased. Since you seem to want to attack me in my sleep I thought I would get some pleasure out of it. This device will attach under your chin. The harness goes around your head to hold it in place. You can see it is much longer than your tongue and will reach places you can't. I will expect you to use that tongue and your lips to please me as the penis fills me. And I have a vagina not a pussy! But since I am a modest woman I don't wish you to see me naked. I will blindfold you. I know I can't stop your overactive imagination but you will never see me naked!"

A few minutes later Paul was blindfolded and had the chin dildo in place. She guided Paul as he shuffled on his knees to the edge of the bed. Brenda checked the curtains and then disrobed. She positioned herself with on leg on each side of Paul. With a little guidance Paul managed to get the dido inside her and began to lick and suck Brenda's clit.

Brenda was in heaven. She had never had a man do such a wonderful job on her. Not with his mouth or not with his cock. She was learning the benefits of having a man attentive to her every need.

After she had cum the third time she looked down at Paul's head. "You know this is nice, but I am not really comfortable. Next time you will do this in the living room where I can enjoy one of the stuffed chairs. I will just have to make sure I shut the curtains."

Brenda slept with Paul that night but she kept his wrists confined. They were both tired as they crawled into bed. They snuggled and with his face close to her, Brenda could smell her sex on him. In the night he moved lower and tantalized her nipples. Several times she woke close or completing orgasm.

Sunday they spent the day together. This time it was a trip to the art museum. That evening she removed the cage and doctored his skin. That night he would sleep with plastic guard in place. Paul had to report to Brenda the next morning to have a metal tube put in place. Brenda explained the plastic was just too unreliable for her taste. Paul left in the pair of Brenda's panties she had slept in.

On Wednesday that third week Brenda surprised Paul by making an appointment to see him. She had done her research. When she learned Paul was an Investment Banker she thought he worked in a real bank. She was surprised to learn he worked at an investment firm. With her small 401K money in hand she went to see Paul at his office.

When she walked in she was impressed and suddenly felt underdressed. When she was escorted to Paul's office she met Ryan Lowell, the pretty assistant of the man she was to see. There was an instant dislike for this pretty blond woman. Brenda tried to hide it but it could be felt in the air.

As she waited, looking at Ryan, she questioned why she had such distain for the woman. Was it because she was younger and beautiful? Or perhaps she was jealous of her dress and accessories. She was a professional in executive level position making better money and a better future than a shift supervisor in a phone center. Or was it she was so close to Paul?

It seemed like ages but it was just 5 minutes before Paul stepped out to meet Brenda. They went on into his office and Brenda gave Paul her account paperwork. He took it and smiled. The amount of money was small, pocket change so to speak, compared to any of his other accounts. But Paul acted as if Brenda's account was as large as any.

As Paul explained how he would direct her money, Brenda put her hand on his leg. In an instant she was feeling the steel tube he wore. Not satisfied she unzipped his pants and ran her hand in his pants. Paul had to concentrate to act as if nothing was out of the ordinary. Feeling his ball she whispered, "Paul those are getting full. You had better hope I lose those 10 pounds so we can celebrate a week from Saturday. If not I'll have to find a way to clean you out without removing the tube."

"Yes Miss Sutton, I sure hope that works out. I have to admit this is harder than I had anticipated."

Leaving there was still cold air between the two women. By Thursday Ryan had hacked into the system and saw the amount of Brenda's account. She was so curious she had to ask. Paul was furious and wrote her up for unauthorized file invasion. He even had the discipline witnessed by HR. Ryan knew she had best walk the chalk line or seek other employment.

On Friday when she started her work out she had already lost 9 pounds. She felt good at the end of the tape as she sat on Paul's lap. He was secured in the chair as Brenda broke some news to him. "Paul I will need to run this evening. I have...have an appointment this evening. I have a man calling for me. I'm so sorry it was just a spur of the minute thing. Now I don't want you to be bored so you can go down to the Torrid Zone. I want you to enjoy yourself. You can have a couple of lap dances if you want. I know you have been stuck with me for three weeks now. I will expect a receipt for your night. Now I got to get you lose and head out."

Paul was crushed and was watching from his window two hours later when a Lincoln Town Car pulled into the drive at Brenda's house. A man in a suit got out and went to her door. A few more minutes later he escorted a well-dressed Brenda to the car and opened the door for her. They soon drove away.

Paul did go to the strip club but the naked women held no interest for him. He had Brenda on his mind. He was still thinking about her as he stood in his front window at 11 that night. The Lincoln returned and the two went into the house. The car was still there at 6 the next morning.

At 9 when Paul was mowing Brenda's back yard she stepped out to wave at him. He stopped moving and came to her. Brenda looked as if she had just gotten out of bed. Her hair was a mess and she looked tired. She invited him in for coffee. Paul was anxious to get back to his work. He quickly drank the coffee and made an excuse to leave.