The Key to My Heart Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RobinWing
RobinWing
95 Followers

"Whoa." Matt whispered next to me.

I told him to shush, before I turned my attention back to them.

"Oh Christina... I'm so sorry I didn't tell you..." Holly whispered.

"What!" Christina said in surprise, "He would have killed you if you did. I'm glad you did at all!"

"Thank you..." Holly said.

Christina nodded. "How badly are you hurt Holly?" She asked in deep concern.

I watched as Holly took a deep breath before telling her to follow her to a dressing room in the closest girl store.

When they started walking, I gestured for Matt to follow me before following both girls to the closest store.

Holly's *P.O.V*

I now stood in a dressing room with Christina, I already told her not to freak out. But like always she said "No promises..."

I took off my shirt and pants to show her, I kept on my bra and panties. I heard her scream softly. She looked with wide eyes to all the scars from knives and bruises from punches and kicks. She gasped as she saw dried blood from my vaginal area, and then hugged me in her soft embrace.

"I am so sorry..." Christina said over and over again.

I couldn't help the tears that came, but Christina was there to comfort me in this vulnerable moment. She was the best friend that anybody could ever have.

"Holly... We have to go to the police for this!" Christina said hysterically.

"NO!" I cried, "He said he would kill me!"

"Holly! Look at you! When you go to the police they will automatically say guilty and he would go to jail! Then he would be gone forever!" Christina cried, "You're my best friend! I can't let you die!" Christina looked at me with sad eyes, before lowering her voice to a whisper, "Please..."

"Where will I go? I can't leave!" I whispered back.

Christina looked back at me confidently. "You will stay with us!"

I looked at her, and I knew I couldn't change her mind. I sniffed, "Thank you... I love you Christina... I don't know how I can ever repay you..."

"You don't have too... all you have to promise is that you won't get killed." She said comfortingly, "Promise?"

"Promise."

RobinWing
RobinWing
95 Followers
12