The Key to My Heart Ch. 03

Story Info
Holly's father has escaped from prison! A death occurs.
3.4k words
4.47
16k
8
5

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/10/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RobinWing
RobinWing
95 Followers

Hello again everybody, here is the next chapter hope you like it!

-Robin

+++++++++++++++++

Zach's *P.O.V*

"He escaped."

At those words, my foot punched the brakes. At such an impact, the car came to a shrieking halt.

"WHAT!" I shouted at the phone. The whole neighborhood could probably hear me. Right now I could care less.

"WHEN!" I growled low and menacing.

Matt hesitated for a heartbeat, "This morning around 4:30."

"And you are telling me this at 1:00 in the afternoon BECAUSE?" At the moment I was as furious as Hell. The sick son-of-a-bitch had been lurking somewhere for over 8 HOURS!!! "Why are you telling me this NOW?"

I knew I was acting totally unreasonable, but I couldn't help it. My MATE was in danger!

"The police kept quiet about it. The man was over 50 years old; they thought he wouldn't be able to stay on the run for long. They are just now telling the community to be on the look out." Matt answered.

"Get the pack ready, me and Holly will be arriving at the cabin as soon as possible."

I snapped the phone shut, and raced back to Christina's home.

***

I reached the house in a matter of seconds. I rang the doorbell at least 50 times before it finally opened.

It opened and revealed Holly... with her phone to her ear and tears streaming down her cheeks.

Holly's *P.O.V*

After Zach dropped me off, I entered the house. At first I didn't se anybody, until I saw Christina in the living room lying down on the couch. Realization struck me, she wasn't moving!

"Christina! Are you ok!" I yelled in alarm, racing over to her side.

She turned to me and I could see her tears... Immediately I knew something was wrong.

Christina NEVER cried.

I opened my arms to her and she crushed me into a hug.

I tried to get her to talk, but she was crying hysterically and blabbing unintelligible words.

"Shhh. Shhh. It's going to be ok... Come on... talk to me." I comforted her.

Christina pulled back and sniffled. "I... She... No!!!" She burst into a fresh set of tears and started wailing. I could only just sit there.

"Who? What happened?" I asked again.

"Julie... Mu... Mu...MU... MURDER!!!" She cried.

I stared at her in disbelief. At an unnatural speed I had my phone in my hand and was dialing Julie's home number. It answered on the first ring. It was Julie's mom.

"What happened?! Is Julie there! OH PLEASE tell me she is there!" I cried into the phone.

The next words froze me on the spot. "No... She's gone." I could hear the strain of pain in the mother's voice.

"I am so sorry... can... can we come see her?" I pleaded in a small voice.

"Yes... I only told Christina already. I was going to call the others right now."

"Ok. Tell them to meet us over there..."

"Yes." Julie's mom promised. Then she hung up.

Next thing I heard was the doorbell ringing continuously. I walked there slowly and opened it. It was Zach. I saw his shock as he looked at my face. I was betting it was wet from all the tears. He held out his arms for me. I ran into him crying.

It was a few minutes before I calmed down. When I did I pulled back.

"Oh Zach... Julie... she has been murdered." I whispered.

***

Zach drove Christina and I to Julie's house. When we pulled up at the driveway, There seemed to be a dead atmosphere surrounding the home. We walked to the door and it was flung open by Rachel. We were a little surprised, but were too anxious to see Julie to respond.

Rachel led us to Julie's room. It smelled the same but the usual warmth radiating from the room had changed. Zach stayed at the doorway while we three girls burst into the room to race over to Julie's broken and naked body.

She was tied to the bed with rope. She was in the lying down position with her feet tied to the lower bed posts and her wrists tied to the upper. The rope had cut through her wrists and ankles. Her eyes were open and staring sightlessly at the ceiling. She had various gashes that were bleeding and bruises forming all over her body. Her blood stained the sheets and pillows and her mouth was open as if she had been screaming when she died. We could tell she had a broken nose from the awkward angle it was positioned in. And we all gasped when we noticed that her pussy was dripping with a mixture of blood and semen.

She was raped.

When Jennifer showed up we all sat around her body, holding each other. I gently reached out and closed her eyelids.

"Poor Julie..." I spoke, "You didn't deserve this..."

Christina spoke next, "We love you Julie... and that will never change... I hope that wherever you are... you are loved."

We were silent for a while, until Jennifer spoke. "I know you never thought you were pretty... but to us you are beautiful... All of us looked forward to seeing your beautiful smile everyday... We all do love you Julie... and Julie... If you can hear me... I always thought you were prettier than me... The way you smile and your eyes always filled me with envy... but I love you..."

Tears were reaching all of our eyes during this, "Julie... you were the only one who knew everything about me..." Rachel sniffed before continuing, "I thought I was the luckiest person in the world when we were friends... And someday... we will meet again... Whether it is in Heaven or if reincarnation is real and I meet you in the next life... I will be waiting..."

We all gave in to tears and were hugging each other tightly.

Then I noticed something strange.

Julie's right hand was closed and a piece of paper was sticking out.

"Wait..." I stopped the others and reached for Julie's hand.

I pried her cold fingers away to take out the piece of paper. My three friends huddled around me as I read the note. I couldn't help the gasp that escaped from my lips.

***

To Holly,

Revenge is always sweet, don't you think?

This is your only warning.

You may lock your doors and close the curtains...

But I will find you.

Of course it is more fun when you cause pain in the process, which is exactly why your little slut of a friend is dead.

I had too much fun with your little friend, and I believe I would like to try your other friends too. Not that you could stop me.

You won't die yet; I am of course saving you for last.

Don't try to run, that just makes it more fun.

-Daddy

P.S. I am feeling extremely generous today, so I will tell you. Ponytail girl is next.

***

Jennifer clamped her hands around her throat as she read it. I saw goose bumps forming on her arms and bare neck. I didn't know how to comfort her. So I just rubbed her arm trying to soothe her. She suddenly crumpled it and threw it against the wall. Fear showing on every feature of her face.

She then shrieked.

By now Christina, Rachel, and I were surrounding her, trying to calm her. But nothing seemed to work. She kept on screaming until she burst into a flood of tears. And fell to the floor sobbing hot wet tears.

"No! I don't want to die! I haven't even started my life yet! I don't want to die like THAT!" Jennifer yelled.

I noticed Zach had pocketed the crumble piece of paper, before he strolled over to Jennifer.

"You could stay with us." He offered.

"WHAT! Did you SEE that note! He would track us down! No place is safe." Jennifer glanced at him in shock.

"Trust me. The house is in the center of the forest. Nobody knows that it exists." He paused before continuing, "Nobody will find you there. I promise."

It must have been how sincere he spoke because she nodded. But then a realization came to her, "What about school? I can't just ditch."

"We can talk to your parents, they would understand."

There was a pause.

"You could all stay there. Since all of your lives are at stake." He offered.

"But what about our parents?" Rachel asked, "They won't just let us go with a stranger."

She did have a point.

"The house was built as a safe house," he argued, "When your parents see the note, they would do anything to keep you safe."

"But, if Holly's dad is as dangerous as we think, how can only you protect us?" Christina fretted.

He didn't seem to know how to answer that. He looked at me and I knew the only way to convince them was to tell them. He nodded in understanding.

"I am not who you think I am." He started, "I am a werewolf. Now before you scream, just listen ok? Ok. I am the alpha of my pack, otherwise known as the leader. We aren't murderers as you see in books or movies. Our territory takes up the whole forest and the town. We werewolves are not weak. We are supernatural beings. We can protect you. The house I mentioned is the "Den". Or place where all the werewolves live. It homes over 100 pack members. So, I think one little man won't really stand a chance."

My three best friends were silent. They looked to me to see if I already knew. I nodded slightly.

"We are safe with him." I finished.

With that Christina automatically agreed. Jennifer and Rachel were a little more reluctant, but with a little coaxing, they agreed too.

With that my three friends got out their cell phones to tell their parents that they are going to pack their bags to go live with werewolves.

Christina's *P.O.V*

A werewolf! Who would of thought? I pitied poor Holly... Christina couldn't help but blame herself. If she hadn't pressured Holly to go to the police, Julie might still be alive! We would have been happy and talking at school, she would be smiling, and Hell! She might have even gotten a boyfriend!

But then again, Holly would have been sexually and physically abused for the rest of the school year. She may have ended up dead because of it!

Either option could have resulted in death...

It's all my fault...

***

We were all afraid to be alone. We would go to one of our houses and help each other pack our stuff, flinching at every small noise. It was a very slow process but we finally finished.

By 6:00 we were all headed towards the so called "safe house". Rachel, Jennifer, Holly, and I were inseparable. We were all huddled close together for comfort. It supposedly took about an hour by car to get there, so to pass the time we all questioned Holly about why she didn't tell us he was a werewolf.

It seemed she only found out yesterday. We were suspicious as to why he told us he was a werewolf. I mean you don't just tell random people "Hey stranger, I'm a werewolf!"

Well turns out she really was Zach's soul mate, or "Mate". I couldn't help smiling triumphantly when I realized I was right when I said he was her soul mate. Holly just rolled her eyes. She then explained to us everything she knew. By the time we arrived we were satisfied that we got all our questions answered.

We were a little nervous as that we were just about to walk into a house filled with over 100 werewolves. But we had each other and that was all that mattered.

As we got out of the car we stared in disbelief when we looked at a huge cabin that might even be bigger than the White House.

"This is it." Zach told us.

Almost immediately after he said that some servants came out and took our bags. Zach had a word with them and then they disappeared into the mansion.

I saw Holly ask what they were doing with our bags, and Zach answered her saying that they were taking them to our rooms.

Now we all stood in front of the door. We all simultaneously took a deep breath and then opened it.

Jennifer's *P.O.V*

Throughout the whole car-ride my insides were feeling dead. I had never felt a fear like this before. I mean a death threat? It would scare anybody half to death!

But the longer it took to get to the house, the safer she felt. I mean the father into the forest you are means the harder to find you!

I felt secure and safe when we had finally got to the house. But once I stepped in it is hard to feel safe when the room you step into is packed with werewolves! I could feel their gazes as Zach led us up some flights of stairs to the very top. He explained that we girls will all be sharing a room. He thought it would feel more comfortable.

I couldn't agree more.

I would rather sleep with my best friends, then have to sleep alone!

When we reached our room at the end of a big hallway, he opened a door and ushered us in.

We all gaped.

It was HUGE!!!

The room contained four beds, a large vanity, and an abnormally large closet. There was a door that led to a large bathroom with bathtub and shower. It already felt like home. Our bags were placed on one of the beds, but when we looked over they were empty!

Rachel started freaking out! "WHERE"S MY STUFF!"

Ugh, leave it to Rachel to mourn the loss of clothes. Zach said that the omegas, or the common people of the pack, their jobs are stuff like cleaning, cooking, and that also can include packing and unpacking. At that Rachel ran over to the closet, only relaxing when she saw everyone's clothes and whatnot already placed inside.

"Well, that saves time." Rachel mused.

"Well, one of my betas will be here with food shortly. You can explore the room a bit, but please don't leave the room." Zach concluded, and then exited the room. Shutting the door softly.

During the few minutes before the beta showed up we started exploring, oohing and ahhing along the way.

It was when the beta showed up that we stopped to eat. I noticed that the beta was looking at Rachel with a wide smile. I could feel some electric force that seemed to be pushing them towards each other. I dismissed the thought, it sounded crazy. Or is it?

Rachel's *P.O.V*

When I turned around time seemed to stop. It took one look and he had stolen my heart. He had a ripped body like Zach but I knew he wasn't as strong. He had the same tan, but his hair was a very light brown. I swear my heart skipped a beat when he turned his gaze to me. He broke into a wide smile that made me a little dizzy. But it was his eyes that I couldn't look away from. A chocolate brown... the same color as mine. It was crazy but it was love at first sight!

When he walked up to me I could feel a magnetic force that was pointing towards him. I don't know how I didn't move from my spot but I managed. He introduced himself as Drake. Oh Drake... so dreamy...

It was when he left that half of my heart was taken with him. I hope I will get to see him again...

"Well... would you look at that!" Christina exclaimed.

I looked at her quizzically. "What do you mean?"

"Oh nothing..." she said, giving me a look, "Only that you acted exactly like Holly when she first met Zach..." she drifted off dramatically.

Holly's eyes popped open with surprise. "You found your mate!" She squealed.

"What?"

Holly described "Mate" to us all, saying that when you meat him or her you feel a pull or magnetic force. But to really become mates she said that during sex he was supposed to shift into a werewolf during sex and bite you as you climax, it means that in human terms, you just got married to him. Then on the next full moon he has to bite you again with the intention to infect you and you turn into a werewolf. It was custom for that to happen. Then you will be accepted into the pack.

I was a little scare that I would have to become a werewolf but to me it would be totally worth it because then... officially... he is Mine!

Holly's *P.O.V*

I was glad my best friends had come to accept the fact they will have to stay. They already knew too much, so they either join the pack... or die. They obviously chose to join, but for now they won't be changed into werewolves until my father was back in jail or dead.

It turns out a new werewolf can be a little hard to handle.

But if they happened to mate with their mate, then it is law that they have to be changed at the next full moon.

During the time we spent here I was introduced to lots of new people. I had already begun to make new friends. Of course there were also the people who seemed to loathe me, probably because I was Zach's "mate".

I had practically been introduced to everybody, and they seem to accept me.

Right now I was with Christina and we were just chilling in our room when there was a knock on the door. I got up and answered it. I saw Rachel and she looked as nervous as hell!

I quickly brought her in and set her down next to me and Christina.

"Hey, where's Jennifer?" She asked.

"Oh, just taking a shower." Christina answered.

"Oh..." Rachel sighed.

"Hey. What's wrong?" I asked, poking her side.

Rachel didn't answer. She promised she would tell us when Jennifer came out, but that was when Jennifer actually did appear. We watched as Rachel took a visible deep breath, but before she could speak the door busted open.

"You little bitch!" the figure cried.

"Uh! Excuse me?" I retorted, crossing my arms at the tall dark-haired beauty.

"Don't you use that tone with me. WEAKLING!" the visitors blue eyes blazed with visible anger.

"I don't meant to hurt any feelings," I started out innocently, "but can you get the FUCK out of my FUCKING room? I would hate to see anyone get hurt."

"Ha! You hurt ME! I am the strongest female were in this pack! What could you possibly do to me?" The girl's eyes flashed dangerously.

"Well I don't think you know who you are speaking to! I am your future Madam Alpha, so I suggest you leave before you regret it."

"Zach doesn't love you!" The girl cried in confusion, "He is in love with me!"

"WERE, honey! WERE!"

I turned my gaze to our visitor's again. Disbelief registered in the dark-haired girl's eyes, but it was quickly replaced with anger. Then in a flash, the girl was racing at me and had slapped my face to the side.

I looked back at her slowly. She had a smile of satisfaction on her face. With that in sight, I didn't hesitate, and I landed a punch to her nose. Blood spurted and gushed from the girl's injury and the impact was enough to make her stumble out the door in shock. A trail of dark red blood dripping behind her. "You will regret this!" she screamed.

A sudden silence greeted the room. I quickly poked my head out the door to see some of the pack had gathered to see what the commotion was all about. When they noticed me some bowed their heads in submission... ok weird...

I disappeared back into my room; I noticed a look of awe crossing their faces. A little uncomfortable I shifted my stance.

"Ugh! now I have to wash my hand!" I gasped trying to break the tension.

"Um... Who exactly was that?" Rachel asked hesitantly.

"Misty."

RobinWing
RobinWing
95 Followers