The Key to Night Ch. 03

Story Info
Did I want to be turned into a vampire?
799 words
4.43
10.2k
1

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to thank you to honeywildcat, who has edite most all of my stories :) I hope you all enjoy and vote and/or comment! ~Thanks MB

Chapter 3

Shantae was out of breath as she reached the gates of Castle Sharridan, which held the largest population of vampires in one place. Some would thing that it was stupid to have so many in one place, but everyone knew that there was strength in numbers. She stared at the camera as she waited to be let in. After what seemed to be forever, the gate swung silently open.

When she walked through the secret entrance, Shantae was not surprised to see Merrick waiting for her. Knowing he would grab her if she tried to walk past him, she stopped and waited. It didn't take long for the volcano to explode.

"Are you okay? What happened? Did they do anything to you? You are going to have a total check out," he almost yelled as he grabbed her arms and shook her. "How did they release you? Where did they keep you? Who was-"

"Would you shut up? I'll answer your questions after I've had some nourishment and a bath," Shantae said as she jerked herself out of Merrick's grasp. As he started to follow her retreating back, she stopped and told him, "After food and a bath."

Soaking in her own personal tub twenty minutes later, Shantae finally let her mind drift over the events that had happened earlier. To hide the conspiracy, she and Lucas had decided that he would accept the newest offer from Merrick to get her back, and let her go about eight miles south east of the castle. She then ran the whole way to the gates that held her home.

After she was first turned, Shantae hadn't wanted to move in, but Merrick had given her no choice in the matter. He had given her the ultimatum that she could either move in with her stuff and her cat Melifus, or go without anything and be chained to the wall until she decided to 'be a good vampire.' She had made the obvious choice.

At first, it was hard to adjust to drinking blood, and sometime still was. Most of the time it was out of a bag though, and not from a host; the only times that she had ever drank straight out of the vein was when she was turned and when Merrick decided he needed to exert dominance over her by forcing her to bloodlust. Shantae's thoughts were interrupted by the knock on the bathroom door.

"Shantae, are you done yet? We need to talk now," Merrick said from the other side of the door.

Shantae stood up and wrapped a towel around her body and another around her hair. She walked slowly to the door and opened it.

"Let's sit at the dining table," she said as she past by him. When they were sitting across from each other, she started the tale of what had happened to her. "I was working on one of my paintings when it happened. They came rushing in all at once, tied me up, and hauled me off to wherever they were keeping me. They chained me to a wall with silver chains in a room with next to no light. I had the pleasure of being interrogated by Lucas Callian. He wanted to know what the next step in our plan to over come them is and such as that. He seemed to think that because I am supposed to become your queen that I would know. He was quite angry when he found out I knew nothing. It took hours of them trying to get it out of me before they finally let me go."

"What do you mean that you are 'supposed to' become my queen? You are going to be whether you want to be or not. You have absolutely no choice in the matter and you should be grateful," Merrick said, suddenly standing up in outrage, "There are hundreds upon thousands of women whom would love to take your place-"

"Then let one of them," Shantae said, joining him standing up. "I have no want or need to be queen of this infernal lot of vampires. I never wanted to be one to begin with and the sooner you understand that the better of you will be."

Shantae pushed back her chair and started to the door.

"Where are you going?"

"I am going to get that check out done and then I am going to bed. I have had about enough of this as I can take," she answered over her shoulder, not even bothering to stop and look at Merrick as she strode past him.