The Key to Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rod_Walker
Rod_Walker
287 Followers

"What? Why do I need those? I want to wash myself." This was not going as I had imagined.

"Are you refusing?" he said with a crafty smile.

"No Andy!" I tuned and felt the cuffs click home. Now I was naked, belted and cuffed. A submissive's dream. I must be part submissive because I was getting off on it big time.

I waited there as Andy undressed. Did I have a choice? When he was naked he took a key and gently removed my belt. Taking me in the shower he started to wash my body all over. When his hand touched my pussy I was ready to explode! "Andy honey, please!" I was begging.

"Not tonight Linda. And perhaps not any time soon. Did you think it was going to be "all forgiven" when I came through that door tonight. Think again Linda, you did a real number on me babe.

"I am moving back in tomorrow, but sex may take a while. You have done the right things so far. You told asshole off, and put on this belt. But this is only the beginning. You wanted to be in charge. You just had to push, and push, so you could be in control. Now you have a choice, give up control to me, or start over with nothing.

Three weeks after Andy moved back in we started having sex again. That is if you call two blow jobs a day and my pussy under lock and key "having sex". To get us started I used the old trick of sucking his dick in the middle of the night. This trick is very popular in online sex stories. I found out it really works.

A few weeks later, as I was getting my handcuffed shower, Andy spent some extra time on my tits and pussy. It felt soooo good! I was thinking this might lead to more and I was determined to make the most out of any opportunity I might be given. Getting out of the shower Andy toweled me off as usual, but made no move to put the belt back on or remove the cuffs.

"Linda, I want you to sleep like that tonight." Andy told me with a smile. I climbed into bed wearing the cuffs hoping this could be the night. As soon as Andy was in bed he began playing with my tits and sucking my nipples. I was so turned on I thought I would scream. I opened my legs wide to provide Andy easy access to my dripping pussy. I couldn't open them any wider without dislocating a hip!

"Please Andy, please!"

He finally had mercy on me and moved between my legs. I came almost instantly when he entered me. Andy kept the cuffs on me all night and woke me up to be fucked twice more that night. I was in heaven! I had my Andy back.

I discovered Andy was serious about using the belt to keep my pussy as his personal property. I was wearing the belt 24/7 except when I was alone with Andy.

After wearing the belt for a few months I found a better option. There was a middle age couple not far from us that did tattoos and body piercing. They also did chastity piercings. With Andy's OK I went to them and had rings placed for chastity. Bringing the rings together with a small paddle lock closed my hole up. There is simply no way to get a cock in my pussy when I am locked. The rings are crimped so they will need to be cut off to be removed.

There are also small plastic seals that can be used with, or instead of, the locks. The seals are individually numbered and must be broken to be removed. Chastity piercings make it a lot easier to get through airport security or wear tight clothing. And let me tell you it makes bathroom trips much easier.

Andy still uses the belt when I am a bad girl. Every now and then I am bad on purpose. We both get a strong sexual high when that lock clicks home. It's an incredible feeling to go out for an evening wearing my belt. Andy even lets me dance with other men and watches with a smile on his face. Those other men might imagine themselves getting lucky with me. They don't know my sex is locked and the key is in Andy's pocket. It makes me giggle.

You might think the chastity belt and piercings gives control of me to Andy. That I have lost the control I wanted so badly. Get a clue!

It's true I can't cheat anymore, but I don't want to. Getting a little strange almost cost me my marriage. I will not be risking that again. However I still have great tits and my husband is a man. If I want sex all I have to do is take off my bra and wiggle my tits at him. He produces the key to my pussy in record time. I'm still in control. At least I tell myself I am.

Rod_Walker
Rod_Walker
287 Followers
12