The Keys

Story Info
A playful weekend in the Keys.
1.9k words
3.6
34.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers

A few weeks ago Bill and I went down to Key West for a long weekend. We had a very good time and revisited several bars we had partied at. On our first night we met up with some people we had met a couple of years ago at Fantasy Fest. For those of you that don't know about Fantasy Fest, it is the biggest party of the year in Key West. There are parades, more flashing for beads than you can imagine, exotic costumes, and plenty of near nudity. The near nudity is both guys and gals walking around in nothing but body paint and maybe a thong. After a night of playing at the bar we were invited to join our friends at a home they had rented for the month. When we got to the home there were five couples, 2 single girls and 5 single guys.

Tom and Gail were well prepared and had a bar well stocked with beer, wine and liquor. Everyone got a drink and went out in the back to the pool area where there was music. It didn't take long before the few clothes we had been wearing were discarded and people started pairing off. I had 2 young guys hitting on me and I knew I would soon be going off with them so I looked around to see what Bill was up too. He was standing and one of the young single girls was on her knees in front of him playing with his cock. We exchanged nods letting each other know we were up for a good time and returned our attention to what was with us.

I was in a devilish mood so I teased the guys for quite a while before I finally led them to an unused room. As I was being kissed by one of the guys his buddy was busy eating my pussy. His tongue was good and I actually broke a wonderful kiss to vent the incredible cum I was having. The guy kissing me handled the situation with skill and moved his kisses to my neck and then to my tits. He was doing a fantastic job of exciting me again. The guy between my legs was now tonguing my ass and it felt wonderful. My excitement level was at fever pitch so I pulled the guy that was kissing me up to me and pulled his hard cock to my mouth. I was like a crazy woman; I needed to feel him cum in my mouth. I sucked his cock with abandon and when I felt the first signs of his impending cum I looked up at him and pleaded with him to please cum in my mouth. Then I continued my frenzied attack on his cock. Moments later I was rewarded with a very nice mouthful of cum. He came a lot and tasted great. I played with his cum in my mouth before I finally swallowed it and then thanked him. Now I needed to get fucked so I pulled my tongue man up on to me and guided his cock into my very wet pussy. He was just as excited as I was and it wasn't long before he was cumming in my pussy. His tonguing had me real close and I came just before him. These guys were young, about 25, and I apparently excited them because they each fucked me once more before we rejoined the party.

I thanked the guys for a great time and found Bill. We freshened our drinks and shared our encounters. While we were talking 2 other women came and joined us. They were both obviously interested in Bill so after giving him a rave review I left him to have his fun. As I was walking toward an open area near the pool I was approached by a familiar face. As he walked toward me he uttered my name and opened his arms to give me a welcome hug. When the hug ended he stepped back and told me how good it was to see me and how he thought of me often. I knew he was familiar but I couldn't place him, so I fested up. He handled my lack of recognition like a pro and refreshed my memory. Two years ago at Fantasy Fest I had wondered into he and his brother's street tee shirt shop and asked to use the bathroom. After some playful negotiations they let me use the bathroom and I agreed to suck each of their cocks. I remembered the incident and remembered how good looking he and his three brothers were. He went on to tell me they all have reminisced about that night and that I was the sexiest woman they have ever met. I thanked him for the compliment and told him that I only did that because they were all so damn good looking. After some more small talk I took Dave by the hand and we found an unused room so we could play again.

We kissed and fondled each other until I needed to feel his cock in my mouth. I worked my way to his cock and slowly sucked on it. I took my time and looked up at him as I sucked. Then as I took him out of my mouth I told him I had already had him cum in my mouth so now I wanted him to fill my pussy. Then I mounted him. He had a nice cock and it felt good in me. I rode his cock and kissed him for at least 15 minutes and then he flipped me over so he could fuck me missionary. I kept urging him to fuck me harder and he did bringing me to an incredible orgasm. Then as I was just beginning to come down from my orgasmic high he began shooting his load in me and I had another one. When we both came down from our highs we lay next to each other and made small talk hoping we would meet again. As we were leaving the bedroom he told me his brothers were going to be jealous. I told him to tell them he did them proud and I hoped to see all of them again sometime.

Before returning to the pool area I cleaned up and freshened my makeup and hair. Then I got a fresh drink and looked for Bill. He was in conversation with a couple of couples that I didn't recognize. As I approached he welcomed me with a nice big hug and kiss and asked if I had enjoyed myself. I assured him I had and said I'd tell him more later. He then introduced me to the couples he was talking with. After the introduction one of the husbands told Bill he thought he was embellishing about the attractiveness of his wife but now saw that his description was right on. I took that as my cue to go over and kiss him and thank him for such a nice compliment. Then I gave Bill a big kiss and thanked him as well. Soon the conversation split with the guys talking to each other and us women doing the same. It didn't take long before both of them wanted to know about Bill and if I minded if they wanted to get away with him. I assured them I would like nothing more than to have them ravish his body and send him back worn out. Then I explained the he was rather large and had staying power that rivaled any man I had ever known. I further assured them he knew how to read what a woman wanted and always satisfied. Then I suggested that they take him away and I would take both their husbands so no one was left out. One of the girls smiled at me and told me I was a greedy little bitch just like she was.

That settled we put our plan into action as they both took Bill by his arms and I did the same with their husbands. As I escorted them to an unused room I told them that I had instructions to make sure they were both very well satisfied. Once in the room I took charge and laid both of them on the bed with room in between for me. Then I took turns fondling and sucking their cocks. There cocks took a little time to fully respond so I knew I wasn't going to get to taste them before I let them fuck me. I teased and praised there cocks and after deciding which was the biggest I mounted him. As I rode his cock I directed the other guy to let me suck his cock some more. After sucking it for a little bit I looked up at him and asked if he would please fuck me in the ass as his buddy fucked my pussy. His expression was priceless and he quickly positioned himself behind me to begin fucking my ass. He took his time going slow to let me get used to his cock. When I told him to fuck me harder he did. It only took him and his buddy a few strokes to get the right rhythm so that I could feel both their cocks in me. I encouraged them to call me their little cum slut and to let them know how much I was enjoying them fucking me. They both lasted for a good 20 minutes and three cum's for me before they both filled me with their cum. They both stayed in me until their erections wilted and then collapsed onto the bed on each side of me. They were not only very good lovers they also lavished me with compliments. I was one very content slut. We lay there for a while before getting up, cleaning up and returning to the gathering area.

Bill and the wives were still missing so the guys and I got fresh drinks and continued to talk. About 20 minutes later Bill and the girls made their return all looking very well pleased. Soon the conversation was back to guys talking with guys and girls with girls. The girls both told me I had to be the luckiest woman alive to have such an incredible husband. I assured them that I knew just how lucky I was and did my very best to keep him happy. Then I told them that they too had a lot to be thankful for because I thought their husbands were great too.

We stayed for about another half hour and then said our thank yous and good byes and headed back to our hotel. On the way back I told Bill about how Dave, the guy I had played with before I joined him and the couples was one of the guys that I had sucked off at the tee shirt shop a couple of years ago at Fantasy Fest. It wasn't until I reminded him of the free sweatshirts we got that he remembered. We both said it had been a very enjoyable evening and I told him that the last 2 playmates thought he was unbelievable. He then told me their husbands felt the same about me. Once back in our room we spent some quality time making incredible love to each other.

Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers