The Khan Ch. 02: Living in Spring Wind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I never imagined an animal could be as soft as you." Sudara's voice was a whisper in her ear.

"Do you like hair?"

"I'm accustomed to it," Sudara said. "But I have never had a lover satisfy me as you."

Jun'ai kissed his neck, hid her smile.

Then he said, "That woman in your story. The one who dressed as a man. Was that you?"

Jun'ai looked up at the ceiling. "Actually, I was the young woman she bedded."

There was a pause. Then Sudara asked, "Why did you come to me?"

Jun'ai knew better than to lie. "Guarinn asked me to see you. He wants your support in his claim for the Khanate."

Sudara tensed. "And so, he tried buying my vote with a beautiful woman." He moved away from her.

She was unperturbed. "I lay with you tonight of my own choosing," she said. "I'm sure you keep your own council on political matters."

He looked at her warily. Not sure how far she could be trusted. "Speak your mind woman. Being coy does not suite you."

She smiled. "I advise you to withhold your support. Wait until he has five of the six that he needs to claim the title. Then, when he needs your support the most, when he is the most desperate, only then will you give it to him. And in exchange for your timely support, you should ask him to name you heir."

"Guarinn has a son and an heir. He will not name me."

"Hold out your support until he does."

"I seek the Khanate for myself. I do not wish to give power to that bloated toad."

"Guarinn is old," Jun'ai said. "If you play your hand right, power will be yours eventually."

It was some time later before Jun'ai climbed off the matt and back into her cloths. She returned to the mat. "Just consider my suggestion." Then she kissed Sudara once more before stepping out into the cod mountain air.

She wandered along the narrow trails and through the huts homes, back to the lodge she shared with Hakkon.

Inside, she went straight to Hyun's crib. The baby slept peacefully. Her tiny chest rising and falling with each slow breath. Jun'ai watched her daughter for a long time, thinking about her life that had brought her here. Thinking about the future, and the decisions she would have to make someday.

Then Jun'ai crept into the small bedroom. She tried to be silent, but Hakkon, a trained warrior, woke at once.

She lay down on the mat beside him, pulled his arm around her. She kissed him and curled up against his chest.

Hakkon held her. He breathed deep, smelling the musk of another man on her.

And the two of them feel into a dreamless sleep.

12