The Khan Ch. 03: Between Two Peaks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rasya's muscular body tensed. Rippled beneath the fur. She went to the edge of an orgasm. Jun'ai sped up. The orgasm started at her crotch and blossomed across her body. Along the length of her limbs. She felt the pleasure in each corner of her body.

Then, when it was over, she melted.

Jun'ai curled up beside her. Sweat drenched flesh against sweat drenched flesh.

They looked up at Hakkon who was still watching.

Jun'ai smiled at him. "Your turn."

The two women pulled him down to the carpet. He lay between them. They caressed his chiseled body. Four hands explored each limb. Jun'ai rubbed the flesh between his legs, coaxed his member out.

When the minotaur was fully erect. She gestured to Rasya.

The woman lay back, spread her legs. Hakkon climbed between them. She was still wet from her time with Jun'ai, so he slipped easily into her.

She gasped.

He thrust into her with the frenzied excitement born of forced delay. It was powerful, titanic thrusts, that shook her body. His hands gripped her waist to steady her. Her hands grasped at his back.

Rasya's head rolled back. Jun'ai held it in her lap. She kissed her mouth. Stroked the fur atop her head while her lover pleased another woman.

Then she stood. Straddled Rasya. And pulled Hakkon's face to her crotch.

Hakkon furiously licked the lip. Lingering flicks of his leathery tongue against the soft fold of flesh. Jun'ai felt her legs melt. Her knees weak. Then the tongue pushed inside her.

Jun'ai gasped. Her hands gripped his massive head and buried it between her legs. Her soft flesh rubbed each side of his snout.

Two women's moans blended in the cool night air.

It wasn't long before he climaxed inside her. He held it in a long time. Savoring the aftershocks.

Then he lay on his back. One woman on each side. And they fell asleep, bone weary and fully satiated.

*

Red light spilled in through the cracks between the boards. It cut through the swirls of dust and fell across two bodies entwined on the rug in front of the fireplace.

Rasya was gone. Tending the baby.

The massive minotaur woke. He looked down at the human female curled beside him. She looked so delicate. Her skin so soft and white. Her muscles taut, yet shockingly small. But he knew her to be a formidable woman. Both in battle and in bed.

Hakkon climbed off the matt and went to the rough hewn table. There he ground a bowl of ink, added water and mixed it to a fine texture.

He went to the sleeping woman. His hand touched her leg. He watched her fondly.

At length, she woke, looked up and smiled at him.

Wordlessly he grabbed her ankle and stretched her leg out. He set the stone bowl beside him. And readied the fine haired brush.

He wrote tiny runes on her thigh in an ancient language. Words he had been practicing for days. The ink felt cool on her skin. The fragrance was soothing.

I watch the sun rise above the peaks/ And feel the warmth of a new day/ The body beside me holds another kind of magic/ And on this blank page of skin I write/ And tell her of my love that can never be said in words.

Jun'ai blinked back tears as she watched him write. The depth of his feelings shocked her. She hadn't known he felt that way.

Hakkon cleaned his brush. Washed the ink bowl. Then returned to her side. "Do you love Sudara?" He asked.

"No. Of course not." She looked at him. Weighed his reaction with piercing black eyes.

"Good." Hakkon stood and turned as if to walk away.

Jun'ai put a hand on his arm. He stopped. Didn't turn back. Not yet.

"I love you," she said. Her tone soft. She could barely speak the words aloud so shocking were they.

Then he did turn.

And she surprised them both by saying, "I want to marry you."

"And I you."

Two bodies crushed together in a passionate embrace.

12