The Khan Ch. 06: Peoples of the Plain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was some moments later before he relented and released her from his grip.

Heart hammering in her chest, she climbed to her feet. She controlled herself, not walking too fast, but rather to linger a moment, letting him view her nakedness, before retreating behind the curtain to the wine cupboard.

"Good. You got away." The sudden voice in her ear startled her. She jumped. It was Jingyue.

Then the silk woman put a hand on her mouth. A gesture for silence. The other woman smiled. Whispered, "Enjoy the show." She gestured with a nod, and Jun'ai turned. She nearly dropped the bottle of wine.

Beside them stood another Jun'ai. A perfect copy. The same long legs, the same pert breasts, the same braided hair and dark mascara.

"What...?"

Jingyue cut her off with a wave.

Then the other Jun'ai took the cups and the bottle and went back to the bed. The doppelganger was calm and poised. Every inch the accommodating concubine.

She knelt beside him, poured the wine. He downed the glass in a single draw. She poured again. He drank again. Tossed the cup aside. He grabbed her by the base of the skull and crushed his mouth against hers. She tensed. Squirmed in his grip.

She broke free. "My lord. Please. Be gentle."

He smacked her across the face. She yelped. Recoiled.

The real Jun'ai flinched.

Then Mangudai slowly drew his leather belt from around his trousers. The other Jun'ai cringed pulled away. The minotaur doubled his belt in half. Gripped the buckle end. He grabbed her and held her still. He walked around her. A full circle. And then he laid into her.

Jun'ai watched in horror as her copy was beaten by the towering minotaur. He slapped her across her shoulders and legs and back. When she brought her arms up to defend herself. He gripped her wrists. Threw her arms aside and whipped her across her chest.

The room was filled with a mix of screams and gasps.

When he was done. He tossed his belt aside. Her skin burned with welts. He forced her on her back. Gripped her knees. Forced her legs wide. Then he unceremoniously slammed himself into her. The other Jun'ai cried out. Her fingers clawed at the minotaur's back, across his broad shoulders. Her eyes squeezed shut. Her jaw clenched.

Mangudai gripped her waist. Held her tight. Pinned her beneath his mass of muscle. She was powerless against him.

His other hand pushed Jun'ai's head to one side. He shoved his palm under her jaw lifting her head. Exposing her neck. He bit her. Drew blood.

Beside her, Jingyue breathed heavily.

This went on for some time. He worked the illusion of Jun'ai over. It was rough. It was hard. It was brutal. It was the savagery of a man who feels he owns the women he fucks.

The copy of Jun'ai was crying. Tears streamed down her cheeks. It was difficult to watch.

When at last Mangudai burst inside her, he grunted. Slammed it in again a few more times for good measure. Then he pulled out and left her weeping on the bed.

He stood and watched her for some time. His rage spent by the brutal fucking. He leaned over and kissed her on her forehead. A hauntingly gentle gesture after the beating he put her through.

Then he turned and went back up the stairs.

When he was gone, Jun'ai released a breath she didn't know she had been holding. "My god." She didn't know what else to say.

Jingyue put a hand on her arm. "You've just seen one side of him. In many ways he is a great leader. A true visionary. He loves his people. And the pressure of leadership wears on him sometimes. He needs to vent. The violence is just part of the sex for him."

Jun'ai turned to the other woman. Jingyue's nipples were hard. Her cheeks flushed.

Jun'ai was incredulous. "You love him, don't you?"

Jingyue looked away. Embarrassed. Then single small nod.

"But how...?"

"I use my magic when things get too rough." Jingyue's eyes darted around the room. Avoiding Jun'ai's gaze.

"Why?"

"He loves me too, in his own way." Then she looked up. "Don't worry. After he's spent, he's as gentle as a puppy. You can sleep next to him tonight. There's nothing for you to worry about."

12