The Khan Ch. 07: A Tiger Warrior

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She flailed. Arms struggling uselessly against his mass of muscle.

He clamped a hand over her mouth. Forced her head up. Her exposed neck vulnerable to his appetites. He bit her. Drew blood.

Eyes squeezed shut. She cried. Her lower jaw was shoved against the top of her head so hard, she didn't even have the freedom to sob.

Her hands raked his back. Nails dug deep. But a layer of fur protected him.

His member pressed against her opening. Fighting to get its way in. She was tight. There was pain in her head and neck and crotch and chest. She ached all over. But she refused to surrender. Not to him. Not to any man.

Her hands dropped to her side. Fumbled for something, anything, to use as a weapon. She gripped a stone. It was oblong and sharp. She prayed it was enough.

She balled her fist around it and brought it against his skull.

The crack was audible. Lakanta jerked.

He clenched her neck and squeezed, cutting her air supply. Fresh waves of pain rippled through her. She was light headed. Vision darkened.

She slammed the rock against his head again. Then again and again. Bringing as much force to bear as she could.

He released her. She gasped for air.

She brought the rock to bear again. He rolled off her. Pulled away from the blows.

She struggled to her knees. Groped madly for a bigger stone. She found one and tossed the ostrich egg aside in exchange for a fucking watermelon. Looked down at his bleeding head with cold eyes. She raised the rock in both hands above his head. And brought it down in a final thrust.

A mass of pulped brains and bits of skull where all that was left when she was through with him.

When she blinked and saw the horror she had created, she scrambled away, lay huddled in the grass, bleeding and shivering.

It was some time before she gathered her wits and returned to the body.

The tiger warrior stood over her kill. She was caked in blood and dirt. Her breathing hard. Sometime later she gathered her clothes and her few belongings, took what she could from his remains and waited for the others to return.

12