The Kidnap Club

Story Info
Amanda arranges the sex of her dreams.
1.9k words
4.33
45.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda was going to be attacked; a man was going to grab her and force his cock into her cunt as she struggled beneath him. She knew this because she joined the Kidnap Club two weeks ago and this was her first 'date'.

She tried to control her breathing but she was too excited, just thinking about the interview still made her incredibly wet.

The office was small and unassuming, her interviewer, Terry, had been younger than her and very charming. She was thirty five and he could only have been twenty eight at the most. He had sat across from her behind his wide desk and asked her penetrating questions about what she expected from a liaison with the Kidnap Club. Amanda had stumbled through her answers, highly flushed but struggling to be as honest with him as possible. Just when she thought the interview was over he led her over to a low coffee table, he threw a cushion on the floor and placed a second questionnaire in front of her. Terry then turned on the TV and sat behind her on the large leather sofa. An image rolled onto the screen; a young woman strolled down an alley way, a man ran up behind her and grabbed her round the neck. Pushing her face against a wall he began to run his hands over her body, Amanda watched transfixed.

"Do you like that?" Terry asked.

Amanda nodded.

The video continued; the woman was held against the wall by the force of the man's body pressing against her. It was obvious by the angle of his elbows that both his hands were busy groping at the woman's breasts. The woman was shaking her head, Amanda held her breath. He pulled the woman away from the wall then pushed her upper body down so that she was bent at the waist; repositioning her hands so that she was touching the wall the man flipped her skirt up exposing her panties. Pulling them roughly down she saw the man's hardened cock jutting out from his body and then plunge into his 'victim'. Amanda's breathing was shaky as she looked down at the questionnaire and began to tick her answers to the detailed questions.

As her pen hovered over the yes no tick boxes she heard Terry slip to floor behind her Amanda froze.

"Would it bother you that I want to fuck you?" He asked casually.

Amanda thought about it; she was here arranging her own fantasy, one that involved being forced by a stranger. She shook her head, she was really pretty horny right now and she had only watched five minutes of the video. It seemed a long questionnaire.

"Would it excite you more if I was to force you?" He said, his mouth next to her ear.

Amanda gave a small gasp and closed her eyes for a second, biting her lip she nodded.

With her acquiescence Terry pressed himself against her back, she felt his hard cock pressing into the small of her back as she knelt at the low table. He leaned over her reading her answers. He put his finger to the question she was poised over; 'do like you like to be bitten?'

Moving her hair aside Terry placed his mouth to the back of her neck, he placed his open mouth over the skin making her shiver. He grazed her with his teeth lightly, Amanda gave a light sigh. He increased the pressure so that she could feel every one of his teeth on her neck, she let out a shaky breath. When he began to bite down harder she froze, he took the pen from her hand and made a few notes in the margin.

And so he led her through the questionnaire. He would make her lift her eyes to the TV whenever he pressed play, he had unbuttoned her shirt and removed her bra and now his hands toyed roughly with her bare breasts.

Amanda was overwhelmed; the man tested every question on the survey, he had bitten her, caused countless love bites by sucking at her flesh, he had dug his nails into her until she flinched and was now pummelling her breast, alternating between squeezing the mounds of flesh and pulling and pinching at her nipples until Amanda was breathless with desire.

The survey went on to ask about things like anal sex and the rougher aspects of rape fantasies but Amanda had shaken her head to those questions. She was certainly not ready to act out any of those but the video footage was making her wetter than she had ever been. The current scene showed a woman being taken brutally over a table; a large cock plunging savagely into her upturned bottom. Amanda had been concerned that the woman had not been play acting up to the point when the woman arched her back and orgasmed noisily beneath her 'attacker'. Amanda had gasped in awe at the woman's response.

As she watched her Terry pushed her further over the coffee table and pulled up her skirt, slipping her skimpy panties to one side he began to push his cock into her cunt.

She was wet, very wet but he was large enough that he still had to exert a lot of pressure to force himself inside her. The edge of the table dug into her stomach painfully and its surface was cold on her bare flesh.

The discomfort roused the rational side of her brain that reminded her that she was half naked and being fucked by a stranger in the process of organising her own perfect faasy. Whilst one part of her brain was screaming that she was a stupid slut the other part was too busy moaning 'Oh God yes' as Terry reamed her with his huge cock.

Amanda's knees were weak at the memory. Her nipples tightened to hard bullets and thrust against the soft fabric of her t-shirt. Every breath she took caused a little more friction between her teats and her clothing until she was all but squirming as she sat in her car waiting for the right time to rendezvous with her 'attacker'.

She hoped he would be built like Terry from the office. A long fat cock to fill her aching cunt. Amanda's hands shook as she checked her watch. She glanced out of the partially steamed window as a shadow passed by her car. Was that him? Her watch told her that she had another five minutes to wait.

She blew out a breath and struggled for calm. Somewhere outside in the thick black of the car park the gravel crunched underneath unseen feet. Amanda giggled helplessly moaning breathlessly as her breasts bounced and strained at the tight t-shirt. She was doing everything that she had been brought up not to do. She was parked in an unlit side of the car park in preparation to set off for a midnight walk, the noises that she could hear should have worried her but in truth they only excited her further because it was highly likely to be the total stranger sent by the Kidnap Club to rape her. Whoever it was out there she hoped he had an aching hard on for her.

Her hands shook so much that she nearly dropped her keys as she locked her car door and again as she tucked them into the tiny purse she wore across her body so that she wouldn't lose it in the dark. Her heels struck the hard surface of the path, each step sounding like a gunshot in the dark. Her doubts were surfacing now. Not about her decision but about what she would do if this stranger didn't turn up. How long should she wait out here in the freezing cold? Twenty minutes, half an hour?

It was almost a relief when a hand closed around her mouth. Cold fingers wrapped around her bare midriff as the stranger lifted her off the ground. Amanda had been concentrating so hard on what to do if he didn't show that she hadn't realised she had walked so far into the park. She heard the screech of metal as he pulled her through the gate and into the play park.

She was thrown backwards on the scrambling net attached to the climbing frame. Her hands clutched at the ropes to save herself from falling. Within an instant his hand was covering her mouth again, she bounced on the ropes as his weight made them dance beneath her. His knees shoved between her thighs and spread her legs painfully wide as his free hand pushed up inside her t-shirt. He pawed one bare breast, his breath hissing in her ear as he discovered her lack of underwear. His grip on her jaw tightened forcing her head back so that all she could see was the thick black cloud filled sky as the ropes swayed with the shifting of his body.

His mouth closed over her exposed breast and she would have screamed out in pleasure had she been able to. He suckled hard at her teat, taking as much of her flesh as he could deep into his mouth. She could feel the scrape of his teeth on her stretched skin.

He gave a strangled cry when he plunged two fingers into her cunt and discovered the intensity of her arousal.

"You hot fucking bitch." His deep raspy voice accused excitedly.

The air was icy over her saliva covered breast and the breeze was yet another caress on her skin as he pumped his fingers in and out. The ropes bounced adding momentum to his thrust as the sound of her slickness echoed out into the dark. A third finger made her vision blur and her breath panted noisily down her nose. Her hips were forced open painfully wide, his knees digging ruthlessly into her flesh yet still she strained to open further for him.

Amanda would have screamed had he loosened his grip on her mouth, only the sound and feel of him tugging open the buttons at his fly kept her from weeping at the loss of his fabulously fat fingers from her twitching cunt.

He put his mouth to her ear as he positioned the thick head of his cock to her entrance. She could hear the slurp of her juices as he rubbed back and forth over her lips and the sound of his taunts in her ear. His voice was harsh with his own arousal, a gravelly whisper as he alternated between praising her hot tight cunt and scorning her appalling morals.

He filled her in one unforgiving thrust. It lifted her, forcing her body higher up the climbing net. Her fingers curled tightly around the ropes to stop her hands from embracing him or clutching at his hair he pounded her body mercilessly. If she had been free to answer his accusations she would have agreed whole heartedly with him. She was a slut, a cock-teasing bitch and yes she would definitely beg him for his cock.

Her orgasm threw him off his rhythm but only for a second. He thrust his meaty cock deep, forcing his way through her tightly spasming walls twice more before his strangled roar sounded in her ear. She was clenched so tightly around him that she could actually feel the thick spurting spray of his hot seed.