The Kidnapping of MY Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Between the roughness of the cloth and my being not so gentle, any area that I had washed had taken on a slight redness and by the time I had finished washing her she was shivering. I untied her hands and tossed her a towel, once again reminding her to leave the blindfold in place. I watched as she toweled herself dry. After she finished I led her back into the room and pushed her back onto the bed. She pleaded with me to let her get under the covers and warm up and, being the sport that I am I allowed it.

Still fully clothed, I got under the blankets with my new slut and used her body as my own personal playground. I felt every inch of her that I could reach, paying particular attention to keeping her nipples hard and her pussy soaking wet, needy and wanting. I took great pleasure in tormenting her, keeping her on the verge of orgasm. Before she was to be allowed any release I intended to make her work for it. I got out from under the blankets and stripped. I got back on the bed and put one knee on either side of her then I ran the head of my cock all around her face. Her being the slut she is, her mouth instinctively opened to take it in. Having never sent her naked pictures and having told her I wasn't hung like John Holmes, she seemed pleased when I finally let her suck my cock. To keep her on edge I had her play with her pussy while I fucked her throat.

I was determined not to be the first one to come so when I felt I couldn't take it anymore I pulled my cock from her mouth and was amused to see her leaning forward trying to keep it in. She seemed a little disappointed at least until I ran my tongue down between her tits and trailed down to her pussy.

"Hold your cunt lips open for me slut." She quickly complied with my wishes and spread herself open for my inspection, an inspection I would do with my tongue. I moved in close, planted light kisses and blew my hot breath over her exposed cunt. Her next action took me a little by surprise. Her hands left her pussy and went up over her head in an act of submission. She did not need to be tied. From that minute on she knew to whom she belonged, even though at later times in our stormy relationship she would question that decision. I don't think she even realized she was doing it, it just happened. She had found herself! In my mind that deserved a reward, I would let her achieve the orgasm she had needed to have for over an hour now. With renewed purpose I began to give her pussy a thorough sucking. It only took about two minutes of licking and fingering before she announced she was going to come.

It was time for another lesson. I stopped what I had been doing and told her, "You will ask for permission to cum slut or you will be punished." With that I went back to my place between her legs. I concentrated my assault on her clit, sucking and biting it. That was enough to make her (for the 1st time I might add) ask permission to achieve her release. "May I cum now?" No answer so again "May I please cum?" Still no answer. Finally, "Please Master may I cum. I need to cum sooooo bad!" As I gave her an affirmative answer I shoved two fingers deep into her already soaked cunt and firmly attached my lips and tongue to her clit. She came hard. "Ahhhh!", was all she could articulate plus a big grin. That grin I would come to know so well because she always got it after being allowed to cum. As wet as her pussy had been before she came, I noticed how wet it got after and couldn't help but think, "She's going to make a fine slut."

I had told her during our talks that a good slut ALWAYS thanks her Master for letting her cum and so after waiting for her to regain some of her composure and still hearing nothing I gave her a good slap across the face. "OW. What was that for?", she asked. So I reminded her how a good slut acts. She quickly rectified her mistake. "Thank you Master for letting this slut cum."

Now it was time to give her the bad news. "We've been talking for some time now slut and you know that I've been keeping track of your transgressions." "Yes Master I know. Is it time to punish me for them now?" The tone of her voice was such that I could tell she was both fearful and excited all at the same time. "Yes slut. The time is very near." To make sure that she was going to somewhat enjoy her newfound experience I had her stand with her feet shoulder width apart. Then I spent a minute or so playing with her pussy, teasing her clit and fingering her. First one, then two fingers furiously fucking her cunt. I wanted her to be as horny as she was scared and by the wetness of her, she definitely WAS.

When I felt she was close to wanting to orgasm again I stood up beside her and whispered in her ear, "It's time to pay slut." This realization was met with a sharp intake of breath and a simple, "Yes Master."

I sat down on the bed and got myself into a comfortable position and pulled her by her hair, down across my lap, making sure her pussy was almost directly over my lap. This way she would feel my hard cock as I punished her by spanking her ass. "Keep your hands up over your head slut. I don't want them in my way at all. You are going to take the 50 that you owe me and you WILL thank me after. Is that understood slut?" I heard a small hitch in her voice as she replied, "Yes Master."

With that it was time to begin the slut's first punishment session. I knew that due to having had surgery and having been taught techniques to suppress pain, I had a plan to keep that from happening. The trick was to get her horny before and keep her horny during. The position I chose to punish her in was to have her lie over my lap with her feet able to touch the floor and her hands above her head. I would spank with my right hand and placed my left over the small of her back. This served several purposes. Number one to hold her down effectively taking away any thoughts she might have of getting up. Number two, taking control of her arms should she attempt to block any swats she had coming her way.

I ran my hand all over her butt in an effort to get more blood circulating so that when the spankings started they would hurt more. I started slow with some lighter swats and kept varying the tempo, placement and severity of the strikes so she wouldn't get accustomed to them. After every ten I would play with her pussy to keep her arousal level high. It also served to let her ass cool down some. Then the punishments would start again as soon as I felt she was getting too much pleasure. After about 30 her hand started to flail around trying to block me, but catching and holding it soon put an end to that. "Now you will get no more pleasure during your punishments sluts. Maybe that will teach you to do as you're told." Though somehow I seriously doubted it. She took the rest of her punishment and I was able to control her hands so they went fairly quickly. By the time I was finished her ass was a very nice shade of red with some nice bruises starting to form. She couldn't stop squirming though. Was it from discomfort?? Pushing two fingers into her cunt I soon realized that it was from her being hot. If she hadn't enjoyed the punishment her pussy would have been dry. It wasn't. "You've taken your punishment well slut and for that you will be rewarded." "Thank you Master.", she said as I continued to fingerfuck her.

Whether she thought I would allow her to cum I have no idea but I suppose that deep down she hoped I would. I knew it would be some time before she was allowed to cum but I continued to torment her with my fingers until she was again asking me if she could cum. I kept up with my task and said nothing until she said, "Please Master I will do anything to be allowed to cum." To this I replied, "No you cannot cum just yet and YES you will do whatever I feel like."

To that she got a bit of a defiant voice and struggled to get up. I allowed it and got to my feet as well. Almost before she was on her feet, I was on mine and landed a slap across her face and threw her down on the bed. I sat across her stomach and put one knee on top of her left arm and took her right hand and slipped it into the restraint I had attached to the bed earlier. Her left arm was next, and then I got up off of her and went to the foot of the bed. When I reached for her right leg she began to kick at me. "I got my belt off of the floor and slapped it across the top of her thighs and shouted at her, "Force will be met with much greater force!" She stopped her struggles and I got her feet secured to the bed, leaving her spread wide for my amusement.

To keep up with the theme of the night, which was tease, torment and then torture. I whispered in her ear. "It's time to give you what you are dying to have slut, my cock." "Oh thank you Master. Yes give me your cock now please, I need to have you inside me now!" Her ass started to move up and down on the bed in anticipation of getting what she so wanted and needed. I got between her outspread legs and began the slow process of entering her. I took some time to run the head of my cock over her open pussy lips and then took it in my hand and struck her clit with it. Her moans were constant and loud. "Please fuck YOUR slut Master. She needs your cock to fill her up. She needs to feel you take her. Please Master take her now!"

That was all I needed to hear, for her to refer to herself as my property. NOW she was deserving of having me inside her. I lined myself up with her cunt and thrust it into her in one hard stroke. A large smile came over her face, "Uhhhhhhhhh yes Master. Oh god you feel so good inside of me. I've waited so long to feel you fuck me." In order to keep up the teasing part I would pull it out of her only to slam back into her a second later. When she started to beg me to leave it inside of her I obliged her request but would only fuck her with very slow strokes. After taking as much of that as she could she tried to fuck me by bringing her hips up off the bed and pressing them towards me. To counter her movements I just pulled myself back away from her until she got the idea that SHE wasn't the one in control. When she figured her plan had been unsuccessful she pleaded with me to fuck her. Having had about enough teasing myself I started to pound her pussy as hard as I could. Besides her constant moaning the only sound to be heard was the slapping together of our bodies.

"Oh Master that's sooooo good. Fuck your slut harder please. Show me you own me." I kept up with the pounding she was getting, varying the speed, keeping her on the edge of an orgasm for as long as I could. Then I made an interesting discovery. I put my hand on her throat and started to squeeze. I wasn't squeezing overly hard, certainly not hard enough to interfere much with her breathing, but it happened. I could tell by the surprised smile on her face that she had cum again. That quickly turned into an expression that was more fear than pleasure. She knew that she had cum without permission. How could I not know by the sudden slickness of her cunt and by the ease of my cock sliding into her.

"I'm so sorry Master. I didn't mean to cum but when you put your hand around my neck I just lost control. I know I've disappointed you and I'll do anything to make up for it." I pulled my cock out of her and she whimpered at the loss. This was what I had been waiting for. A chance to punish the little slut for something she had JUST done. She would feel pain and know what it was for and it wouldn't be for something she did last week, but something she had just done.

"Now it's time for you to learn a lesson slut. I have you do homework nightly to build up your control and yet you lost that control. Do you have anything to say for yourself slut?" After waiting a few seconds and getting no reply I slapped her across the face and asked her again. "Master I have no excuse other than it took me by surprise and it was exciting to me. Knowing you have the power to stop me from breathing if you wanted to. Please punish me. I want it. I want to feel more of your power and control over me." "Very well slut and you WILL feel it."

Now it was time for my fun. To hurt the little slut just to see how she would react to it. The first thing I was going to use were the nipple clamps. I picked them up off the nightstand and placed them in the valley between her breasts. She flinched at the coldness of them. "You think that's bad", I thought to myself, "wait till I put them on you." I sat down next to her and pinched her nipples until they were good and hard. Eyeing up the thickness of her nipples, I adjusted the clamps to the point I thought they would fit nicely and be tight enough to not come off. I gave her right nipple a final little tweak and then put the clamp on it. She cried out, "Owwwww it's too tight. Please Master take it off." I ignored her pleas and loosened it a quarter of a turn and gave it a tug. It stayed. I then repeated the process for her left nipple and gave the chain that connects the two a swift tug. Both clamps stayed attached so I was good to go.

That was only the first part of the punishment. "Why am I punishing you slut?", I asked. "I came without your permission Master and I am sorry.", she replied. "Yes you did slut and it was your pussy that did the crime so it's your pussy that's going to pay." That being said I picked up my leather flogger. It has several medium length leather tails. The first step when using an implement to inflict pain is to make the slut kiss it, showing that she welcomes the attention from it. I put it to her lips and she reluctantly kissed it. I dragged the tails down the middle of her chest towards her pussy. She knew what was coming next. It was time for me to inflict some pain.

Having just had my cock inside of it, her cunt lips were wide open. I used the flogger to lightly whip her open pussy. Landing several fairly gentle blows on the lips and a few on her thighs. She tried to close her legs but being tied to the bed it was of no use. After about 20 swats I told her "Now they get harder and I'm going to only whip your clit." She gasped. I have no idea whether it was because what I was going to do excited or scared her but at this point I didn't care. I know she was aroused as her clit was showing itself, but not enough.

I would have to endure some pain as well. I used the fingers of my left hand to completely expose her clit and then I whipped it. I started off fairly gently and got progressively harder. For the first five of them all she did was raise her ass up off the bed and moan. The next two she managed to verbally protest my actions knowing full well I wasn't likely to stop. By the tenth stroke her protests could have been heard in the next room had there been anyone in it. I tossed the flogger down on the bed beside her and situated myself between her legs. I ran my cock up and down her slit and spanked her clit with it. "You want this slut?" "Oh god Master yes. Please fuck your slut." I quickly untied her and rolled her over and said "On your hands and knees like the bitch in heat you are." She wasted no time in getting into the position I wanted, her ass high up in the air and her legs spread open wide. Unknown to her it wasn't just her pussy I was going to fuck. I put a bottle of lubricant and a rubber glove on the bed next to me. Due to the blindfold she had no clue what was about to befall her virgin ass. I wanted my violation of her ass to be memorable so I decided to give her pussy a good fucking first. I got behind her and stuffed my hard cock into her in one thrust. "Ahhhh oh yes Master. I love it when you fill my greedy pussy with your cock. Fuck me hard. Fuck me hard." I started giving it to her good and after awhile I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled on it bringing out another "YES!" from the slut's mouth. Then I stopped fucking but left my cock deep inside her. "Now it's your turn to do some work slut. I'm going to just stay right like this and you can fuck me." Of course she wasted no time in slamming her ass back towards me, she was horny and there was nothing going to come between her getting off again, except for my will. She didn't even notice me slipping on the rubber glove and kept up her fucking until she felt something wet and cold dribbling down to her asshole. Then she stopped and I withdrew my still hard member from her greedy cunt. She knew what was happening. She wanted it but at the same time dreaded it. "Relax.", I ordered as I slid a glove covered finger into her asshole. I gave her a few seconds to get used to that before adding a second finger. I stuffed my cock back into her pussy and began to fuck both her holes. As her passion rose and her tension lessened it was time.

I pulled my cock out of her pussy and told her, "It's time for me to fuck your ass now slut." Like I said before, she so wanted it but dreaded it. After all this was the only virgin fuckhole she had. I poured some lube onto my dick and stroked it a few times. I wanted it lubed as well as her asshole. When I was ready I eased the head of it into her ass. "Owww please Master don't." Her pleas for me to stop went unheeded as I slowly slid inch after inch inside her tight hole until it was all the way inside of her. "Time to complete my domination of you slut and show you who now owns this ass." That being said I began to saw back and forth into her.

After awhile her pleas to stop ceased and I began to fuck her a little bit harder. Wanting her to enjoy her deflowering I reached under her and played with her clit while I fucked her. That was kind of hard to do so I continued to play with her clit but stopped fucking her. She must have thought I was done fucking her virgin ass and she started to move herself off of it. A quick slap to her ass told her that wasn't going to be the case.

I pressed harder on her clit until I knew she was getting close to cumming again. "If you don't want me to stop what I'm doing slut then fuck me. Get that ass moving or you wont cum." As we all know a horny slut will do anything to cum and so she wasted no time in moving her ass up and down my shaft. Her breathing was very hard now and I knew she was close and feeling her raw animal passion I knew it wouldn't be long before I would be flooding her ass with my cum. Soon I didn't even need to play with her clit to keep her hot so instead I took hold of a cheek in each hand and squeezed them really hard, occasionally slapping her ass. When I felt like I couldn't hold off much more I began to fuck her in time to her pushing back onto me. I again took a handful of her hair and pulled hard on it, using it for leverage. That was all it took and she cried out she was going to cum, not asking mind you but telling me she couldn't hold it back. That was just fine with me as I was about to spill my seed anyway so I told her, "Rub your clit and cum you slut while I fill your ass with mine." As I began to unload inside of her she screamed out in pleasure rubbing herself hard as she came with her Master. When I was done with her I pulled out of her and watched as her ass kind of winked at me as the muscles contracted with her orgasm.

She flopped down on the bed with me not far behind her. I lay down beside her and pulled her close to me, my softening cock poking her in the butt once again. "Oh Master that was so good I can't believe it. I didn't think you would be able to get me to cum while you fucked my ass but you did. Thank you so much." I assured her it was my pleasure as well. To my surprise she had one more request. "Master may I please take off this blindfold and see your face." I wasn't ready for that request and had to think for a second. I hadn't planned on allowing her to see me at all that night but because I felt my domination of her had been complete I could hardly say no. I shifted my position, undid the knot on her blindfold and pulled it free from her head. I didn't let her turn over until her eyes had focused. When I told her to turn over and look at me I was met with a big smile on her face and a satisfied look in her eyes. I put a hand under her neck and pulled her to me and we began to kiss. I knew it wouldn't take a lot to get either one of us going again but I also knew it was late and I needed to get her home so I broke off the kisses and informed her it was time to go. We both got up and got dressed. I packed up all of my stuff and got her out into the cold winter night. As we drove to her house in relative silence I explained that tonight she wouldn't need to do any homework. She thanked me but I knew she would go home and cum some more. She wasn't overly fond of the homework I DID assign to her. Her task was to be to write an account of our night and here is what she wrote.