The Kids In The Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johnwadd
johnwadd
137 Followers

Christy was right on target on that one! I'd never in my life been so turned on and completely under the spell of anyone like I was right now. Christy removed her finger from my lips and I once again felt her gentle hand on my dick. "You're torturing me you little tease," I said as I looked at her precious little face.

"Close your eyes if you want to continue!" she said forcefully. Already caught up in the lust of the moment, I did as I was told and closed them tightly. "Now, you're lying on your back and your eyes take in the sight of my young body as I move on top of you. Your hands reach up and take hold of my small breasts. You gently press your fingers into the soft flesh and I moan with pleasure." The intensity of this visualization was as erotic as anything I have ever encountered.

"Oh Christy, I'm gonna blow baby," I groaned as she ran her hand up and down my shaft.

"Oh no you don't. I'm not done yet!" Christy took my blood filled cock into her hand and squeezed it hard at the base. "You're not going to cum until I say you can cum!"

"Nnnnnngggggggggg," I groaned as she gripped it tightly until the feeling subsided. "Ok, Ok," I panted.

"That's better," she said as her mouth moved down to my hairy chest. Her mouth opened and she gently nibbled on my left nipple. She moved it around in her mouth for a couple of seconds and then resumed stroking me. "Like I said, you look at me and smile in pleasure as I move on top of you and you take your cock and aim at my virgin pussy. You want me more than you've wanted anything in your life don't you?"

"Fuck yes!" I almost shouted as she teased me and pleased me.

"Of course you do. Now, your eyes follow my hands as they move down my body until they rest between my legs. My hairless pussy is just inches from your cock. The cum is already starting to leak out of the tip. You are ready for me. Tell me you're ready for me to put myself on your cock." Christy paused for a second. "Damnit! Tell me you're ready for me to fuck you like you've never been fucked before."

""Yes! Fuck me! Please fuck me!"

Christy's motion on my cock increased as she took me to the point of no return. "I do as you wish. My little hands spread my tender pussy lips. I close my eyes and move down. You groan as the head of your cock enters the opening of my sex. 'Oh baby,' you moan as I push my wet pussy down, down, down onto the rigid shaft between my legs. My eyes widen as I feel my cherry blocking your cock. You tell me it'll be ok as you put your hands on my hips and I smile weakly, wanting to feel you inside me completely. I touch your hands and nod at you and you press down on my hips and I feel a powerful sting as you penetrate me and take me and make me a complete woman."

"That would be so wonderful Christy. That would feel so good!"

"I know it would. It would feel like a warm flowing river as my pussy juices trickled down your hard cock." Christy's legs opened and she pressed her smooth mound into my thigh. "I would slowly, slowly move down your shaft, letting myself stretch wide as I grew used to your hardness. I begin to move up and down a little, taking a little more of your huge cock inside my no longer virgin pussy and let myself go until I have completely moved down onto you and my ass is resting on your thighs. I moan and my tears dry as I begin to feel our completeness."

"Fucking yes baby! I need your pussy Christy!"

"Of course you do. Now I lean forward and your hands move back to my buttocks. You lift your head and kiss me deeply and then begin to slowly move your hips down and then back up. My juices are still on your lips and the taste of my pussy makes me wild with pleasure. I gasp as you fill my being. You suck the breath from my mouth and move your tongue forward. Your tongue meets mine and my hips meet your thrusts, moving down as you move up and then move up as you move down. It is a wonderful glorious union of man and girl, a wondrous fulfilling meeting of cock against pussy. You begin to move faster. I feel you almost grow inside me and then your hands dig your fingers into the soft flesh of my buttocks. I can feel as you move your finger toward my anal opening and you begin to move your finger up and down the crack. I groan as you tease my ass and then your finger moves into the opening and that's when it happens."

"Oh yes Christy! Ride my hard cock baby!"

"I arch my back and pull from your arms. I am groaning and moaning and pushing myself down onto you as you thrust up and then my body arches, my chest forward. I moan with the most exciting feeling I've ever had. You know I am cumming so you hold off no longer. You do it then. You do it! You shoot inside me!"

"Oh yes Christy! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna fill your little pussy baby!" I yell, as I am lost in the fantasy. I can almost feel her velvety pussy on my dick when my balls twitch and a blast of sperm hits my chest. "I'm cumming Christy!"

"Yes. Please cum for Christy," the young blonde girl said as she moved her hand faster up and down my cock. Now her lips pressed against mine and I tasted the sweetness of her mouth. Her tongue moved into my mouth and her very essence seemed to transfer into my body. Our breathing increased in unison and the fire moved up the length of my shaft. "Oh fuckkkkk!" I groaned as she pulled her lips from mine. My dick jerked, my semen trying desperately to escape my balls!

"My pussy clamps around your cock and your pulse can be felt deep within me," Christy whispered in my ear as she stroked the cum from my balls. "Cum good for Christy mister. I want my hero to cum good for me!" Christy nibbled my ear as she pumped my cock dry and soon I had spent what I thought was the entire contents of my nut sack. I arched one last time and then my body slumped, relaxed from head to toe.

Christy continued to play with my cum for a bit, feeling its texture and then she slipped out of bed and my eyes followed her beautiful form as it walked into the bathroom. She came back with a hand towel and threw it at me. "Better clean that off," she giggled and I lay there and watched her naked ass as she walked into the bathroom and shut the door.

Instead of going down, my cock stayed hard. My mind began to think terrible things as I thought about what had happened. I knew at that very moment that I was not done. I wiped myself off and threw the cum soaked rag onto the bed. I stood up and walked toward the bathroom door. I could hear the shower running and knew what I had to do. I pushed the door open and then pulled the shower curtain back. Christy's eyes grew large as she saw me standing naked there before her, my prick still hard.

"I like to shower alone if you don't mind," she said as she pulled it closed. I pulled it back open and the look she shot me was not very pleasant. "I said I liked to shower alone!"

"Your shower's over sweetheart," I said loudly as I took Christy by the waist and threw the little girl over my shoulder. Something had taken over me at that time, call it temporary insanity, call it a crime in the heat of passion. Whatever it was, I could no longer control myself. Christy struggled as I drug her from the bathroom and pushed her onto the bed.

"Leave me alone. You already got all you're gonna get asshole!" she screamed.

"Not quite you little bitch!" I shot back.

"I'll scream rape!" she commented like she had to the other boys earlier.

"You'll play hell little girl!" With that, I reached for the cum-soaked hand towel and pushed it toward her face. She fought, trying to claw me but I was too fast for the little whore. I pushed the sticky rag into her mouth. Fear overcame her as she struggled against me. It did her no good and I climbed on top of her. "You're about to get the fucking of your life you little tease!"

I could hear her muffled screams as I took her arms and held them over her head with my large hand. She was no match for my strength. She tried to move her hips from under me but I just put my hips across her tender pussy. My other hand moved between us and I took a hand and massaged her warm lips. Like the boy said, she didn’t have any hair on her little cunt at all. Normally that would have shocked me back to reality, but like I said before, I was totally gone by this time. I pushed my finger into her pussy and heard her whimper as I pressed into her vaginal cavity. To my surprise, it was somewhat wet. I smiled because she was scared and excited at the same time.

"Mmmmmmffffff" I heard her moan as I pushed my finger deeply inside her. Tears were streaming down the side of her face as I forced my finger into her tight pussy.

"Moan and fight all you want you little slut. I'm gonna give you something to moan about!" I pulled my finger from her pussy and took my now raging meat into my hand. The heat of her virgin box almost burned me as I put it against her opening. "I like virgin pussy!" I said as I pushed hard into her opening. I could hear her muffled protests as I pushed through her virginal barrier.

"Mmmmmmmffffff," I heard once again as I pushed into her tender flesh. She was so hot and slick that I didn't have much trouble entering her. I pulled it out and then pushed it in again, harder this time until I pushed all the way into her teenage hole.


A change came over her face. No longer was she the frightened girl that I was taking by force. Her blue eyes rolled back in her head as she felt me press my pelvis against hers. Christy arched her back and began to meet my thrusts. Her pussy responded to me now. Releasing her arms, she moved them to my shoulders. This teenage girl was coming alive and fucking me back!

All my weight was now on her and my hand moved to pull the rag from her mouth. Gasping for breath, she began to moan and groan. The sensation of her cunt as it gripped my cock was tremendous. I continued thrusting in and out of her now deflowered vagina. "Oh god Christy! I'm gonna cum baby!" The thought of me cumming inside her terrified the girl as I fucked her. "You want me to cum in your pussy baby?" I asked.

Christy unable to speak moved her head side to side, letting me know that she didn't want me to impregnate her. I smiled and looked down into her angelic face. "Ok. If you don't want me to I wont!" I pulled my cock out of her and I quickly moved up and straddled her stomach. I pointed my dick at her face and began to stroke it.

"Nnnnnggggggggg," she groaned as I jacked my dick. I felt my cock lurch violently and I released her arms and pulled the rag out of her mouth. "Oh my god!!!!!!" she squealed in shock and delight as my first blast of cum hit her on the lips.

"That's right Christy! Open your mouth!"

Christy closed her lips tightly and I laughed as I blasted my sperm over her face. She closed her eyes until I was finished and I quit masturbating on her.

I picked up the hand towel and wiped the cum from her face. "Now go finish your shower. You are a fucking mess!" I laughed and rolled off of her and lay on my back panting.

Christy rolled off the bed and I watched her beautiful ass as she walked to the bathroom to make herself presentable. I lay there thinking about what had just taken place. My head was spinning and my body was in a state of complete exhaustion. I must have dozed off until the sounds of her putting her clothes on rousted me from my slumber.

Sitting on the edge of the bed I picked up my wallet and opened it up. Christy walked to me and kissed me passionately on the lips. "Oh, I almost forgot," I said as I handed her a $100 dollar bill. "I think this will cover the damage."

"What?" her eyes grew as big as silver dollars. "What do you think? That I'm just a whore? Well fuck you!" she screamed and threw the money back at me. I laughed and took her by the arm. Opening the door, I threw the money on the ground and pushed her out and locked it behind her. She stood staring at me, making obscene gestures. I pulled the curtains closed and crawled under the covers.

Sure it was a shitty thing to do. I know that. But I also know that deep down inside, it will make her a little more careful before she teases herself into a situation she can't control.

johnwadd
johnwadd
137 Followers
12