The Kindness of Strangers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without even a thought she picked up the tab and paid. I noticed that she started with a credit card but then switched quickly to cash. She had probably paid cash for everything, she was staying off the grid.

We returned to our hotel room and after watching a little TV, turned out the lights and curled up, each in one of the two double beds of a standard hotel room. I woke sometime in the night, probably around 3am and quietly made my way to the bathroom. As I slid into bed again, I heard her stirring in her own bed linens. I had my back to her, and I sensed rather than saw, her move to get out of bed. I assumed she was going to the rest room as well, and began to relax into sleep.

After a moment though, I felt her weight on the bed next to me. Her hand touched my shoulder, gently, tentatively, yet with no apology or self consciousness. I rolled onto my back and turned toward her. The pajamas she had changed into earlier were gone and she was clad only in bikini panties. She was kneeling on the bed next to me, leaning over me slightly. Her dark curly hair spilled onto her bare chest and her full breasts rose and fell with her slightly quick breaths. My hand slid onto her thigh, and hers onto my bare chest. Even though the room was dark, the poor shades let in enough light for our eyes to meet with understanding.

She leaned down and our lips met, gently, carefully, with a fluttering kiss born not of uncertainty or reluctance but of kindness and caring. She supported herself with one hand on the pillow near my head, and the other, on my shoulder. Instinctively my arms rose around her and drew her toward me as our kiss deepened. We pushed the sheets separating us aside quickly and her legs slid down mine as her chest rested against me. My lips brushed and teased at hers and in between our eyes conveyed our desire, passion and love.

My fingers slid gently up and down the center of her back. Her skin was smooth, soft and both foreign and familiar. I let one hand slide up to the back of her neck, fingers splaying into her thick curly hair. My other hand followed her curves down to her hip, caressing her ass and then wrapping her up, pulling her closer to me. The warmth of her soft breasts against my chest and her hand, holding my bicep sent electricity coursing through me and concentrating in the root of my now hard member. Her other hand found my face and cupped it, drawing our kisses together with an intimacy I had never experienced.

I have no concept of time passing, the kisses and low soft moans went on forever or a few minutes. My hands continued to roam her soft curves, gently caressing her skin, teasing her hair, and exploring her reactions. I felt her shiver, not of cold but passion, and I shivered too when her hand slid down my side to my hip, finally cupping my erection through the soft cotton fabric still covering it. Her fingertips slid back up my torso, until her hand was in the middle of my chest.

She broke our kiss and rolled onto her back, bending her legs and lifting her hips as she slid her panties off. I didn't need the look she gave me as an invitation, but I understood that she needed to provide the invitation. Turning onto my side, I slid one leg over hers as she spread out across the bed. My fingers gently swept across her nipples which were stiff with arousal. Our lips met again, and our tongues darted and explored as my fingers danced across her body.

Soon my explorations found her sex. She was smooth shaven and her lips were soft and engorged. My fingers danced and teased as our tongues did and she moaned into my mouth when my I swirled around her rising clit. I broke our kiss and my lips found her neck, shoulder and then her breast. Sucking and kissing at her rigid nipple and the soft skin around it while my fingers gently slid through the folds of her sex caused her back to arch as gasps escaped her mouth. I could feel and hear her excitement building in her quivering body and her damp open sex.

Slowly, my kisses began to move down her torso. My lips brushing and barely touching the skin of her flat stomach. I shifted my body, and positioned myself between her legs. When my mouth found her tiny belly button, my tongue darted and explored her, while my fingers began caressing her nipples. Her breath quickened as my lips trailed down her abdomen until they reached her mons. One kiss there and then I let my tongue start as far back as I could reach and slowly, lightly, slide up the edges of her slit. She mewled and gasped when I finally reached her clit. My tongue continued to stroke and tease her; increasing pressure here and there, then backing off. My hands slid under her, lifting her pelvis, so that I was feeding her to my mouth and tongue.

It did not take long, and I did little to stretch the sensation for her. She exploded as her climax crossed the brink into orgasm. Her hands grasped at the pillow under her head and she bit her lower lip, trying to suppress the deep guttural groan of gratification that erupted from her lips beyond her control.

After her convulsions began to subside, her hands grasped my head and she slowly guided me over. She rolled me onto my back, and then knelt beside me. As she done before, she leaned down and began to kiss me. The taste of her sex was still on my lips, and I was consumed with even more desire that she too was enjoying the sensuous aftertaste.

Breaking our kiss, she pulled the briefs down my hips and legs, exposing me, as she had exposed herself. Her fingers briefly caressed my shaft as she stared at it for just a moment. She threw her legs across my body and guided me into her waiting tunnel. Her hips began to rock and thrust on me, and she lay against me, the warmth of our bodies conjoined. Our eyes and lips met again and we sank into each other. Two bodies becoming one. We made love.

As we lay fully sated she shifted so that half of her body was on mine. I twisted slightly so that we were curled into one another. My arms wrapped her in my warmth and her soft frame covered me in gentleness. I felt her shudder and a wetness on my shoulder, but I understood.

We fell into a comfortable slumber and arose to the sound of trucks in the truck stop next door. It was early. Our eyes opened and met, not in any embarrassment nor was there an expectation of anything more than the moments we had shared.

Each of us showered in turn and dressed silently, until we were ready to leave. After checking us out of the motel we walked to the Waffle House for what would be our last meal together. Afterword, she bought me some snacks at the Love's store, and she filled her tank with gas. We stood, amidst the pumps and the trucks and looked at each other until I broke the silence.

"Where will you go?" I asked. The first direct question either of us had obligated the other with.

"I have a brother. In California. He knows I'm coming." I nodded.

"And you? Do you want to continue west? Where will you go?" Her voice, like mine, was not filled with misplaced concern, but simple care and curiosity.

"East." I said nodding back up the road we had driven the night before. "Home."

12