The King and his Courtesan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clinton09
clinton09
1,688 Followers

Sometimes, if you're lucky, the recipient will be so delighted with the delivery they that you will give you a gift, a priceless gift. No, it won't be that moment, or even that day. Gifts like that take preparation, care, love, time, nurturing. But, in say, nine months, the gift would be ready. And, when you received it, even with doctors and nurses around, you would take it in your arms...and cry unashamedly. For that would be the greatest gift anyone could possibly get...."

Well, the dream was broken by the presence of something in the night. I woke up and felt like the world was atop me. Just then warm lips enveloped my mouth in a warm tongue dueling way. My arms just naturally enveloped this intruder, and I began arching my back to meet her ten minute-old 'attack' on me. Apparently, I had slept thru it, though my cock for once was more awake than I; it had erected long ago and was scraping and tingling the vaginal walls of my attacker.

I knew who it was obviously (very few burglars mount their male victims), and got into the act with gusto. When I heard her moan out in orgasm, I wasn't going to wait; that dream had me ready, and I grabbed her firm, warm, slightly moist behind and held it with industrial clamp power; rising as high as I could leave the bed, I let my engorged testes do their things. Winding up like a hardball pitcher, my balls propelled my seed with desperate, almost frightening, power, shooting huge splashes of love liquid into mom's welcoming, warm, and now very very fertile womb. Every point of interest in there was splashed, inundated, awash in potent seed, baby batter, life-giving sperm. The family that was stolen from her (me), the family that was denied her (due to that operation), all of that was fixed and corrected this day. Within hours, we had mated four times.

After the last time, she told me she loved me. Tearfully, we embraced, with me still hard, still inside her. The last thing she did before we slept...she kissed me on the forehead, on the same spot she had when she was forced to surrender me to the orphanage years before.

Hours later, while we still slept, tightly embraced, connected at the only spot we could be connected, my mother conceived. All had been set aright. We would be lovers forever now, and sooner rather than later, official husband and wife. And that would be good.

clinton09
clinton09
1,688 Followers
12