The King & His Slave

Story Info
The king picks his new slave.
3k words
3.95
51k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The King enters his hall, full of his legion of followers and slaves. He walks down the narrow aisle created by the flurry of well wishers and worshipping crowd as his guards hold them back behind the invisible wall their bodies create.

He walks and looks from side to side, staring, smiling and waving at the crowd. Then he notices a luscious face. One he has not seen before. He stares at her, touches her soft pearl skin. She lowers her eyes to not stare directly at him, showing her obedience and totally abandoning herself to his touch. He moves away and continues to walk as she stares at her King from behind. People touch her and shake her as if to feel the power of this great man. All she does is stare and smile from the gentle touch of this powerful man.

As the King addresses his people, her eyes stay fixed at him, not moving as his arms gesture to his crowd and his voice carries forward the hope the people know so well. But she is not hearing the words, she is dreaming and visualizing this man taking her completely, controlling her every thought, moves and fulfilling her dreams.

As the King finishes his speech, the people cheer and yell out his name. He strides with the elegance and dignity of all the Kings before him. His eyes fixed forward, then he motions to one of his guards. A strong nod follows as the King walks out of the place and to his chambers.

The guard grabs the mysterious woman by her arm with four others. He leads them to a separate room with a large bath in the center. They all look puzzled but not her. She knows exactly what the king wants and she plans on giving him everything he desires.

The guard leaves and an older, seasoned woman enter the room. She proceeds to explain to them that the king will pick one to be his wife. They all are in excitement by the thought of winning his affection. But not her, she knew she was the one that needs to chosen by the king. This lady tells them all to bathe in the bath and clean themselves thoroughly. When they are done only the finest perfumes and oils will cover their bodies. They will walk to his chambers and prove their worthiness to the king before he chooses the worthy one.

In the rear chamber the selected girls were preparing themselves. Some practice their singing, reciting poetry and working on dance routines. They primp and pose in front of mirrors ad they put their make-up on and style their hair.

They fiddle through the available clothes looking for the perfect outfit to wear. Clothes get tossed from one side to the other as they try every garment one by one. Silk, leather, and fine cloth cover their flesh only to be thrown to one side for the next one to try.

In the far corner, the seasoned lady is tightening a red bustier corset around her slender waist. She moans and grimaces as the older lady pulls tighter at her every request.

The air rushes out of her lungs from the intense, pleasurable pressure of the tightening corset. Her eyes black out for a moment causing her legs to go weak. She opens her eyes and looks down to see the old lady’s handiwork.

A bright red, leather corset hugs her every curve as it creates the illusion of her waist being smaller then normal and her breast to protrude out of the bust area. She looks back at the older lady and smiles as a tear roll down her cheek. “You think he will like this ma’am?” She questions.

“I don’t know my dear. But I do know he will be very wrong not to choose such a faithful slave as you,” the old lady responds to her question as she tightens and fastens all the hooks ensuring no slip will occur as she performs.

Later that evening, they parade themselves for the king. One sings his favorite songs, while another reads poetry. One tried to dazzle him with her intellect and the other was unappealing and clueless on how to please the man that is a king. Then it was her turn to win his affection.

She walks in wearing an oversized silk robe and holding a large, red vibrator in her hand. Her eyes stare at the ground, displaying her humbleness to him. He tells her, "You are the one I touched. Show me how you would please a king."

She walks towards him and places the vibrator on the edge of the bed. His eyes follow her watching her every movement and not once do her eyes meet his. He sees the large toy as she places it on the black silk sheets, the contrast it creates making him smile.

Quietly, she walks to the center of the room and drops the robe off her shoulders and to the ground. There she stands wearing the bright red corset. The tight fit pushes her breasts up as her pink nipples extend almost a full inch as if they were being squeezed out of their areolas.

Her waist is small, almost a full thirteen inches round making her bottom look fuller and rounder. Her vaginal area is cleanly shaven like a newborns as their lips turn to a shade of pink from the rush of the blood stimulating them and aching for a touch by their master.

She hears him command her, “come here!”

She steps over the pile and stands in front of him with her head down. All that is heard is her breathing as she is panicking, wondering if he enjoys the sight her or not.

His stern voice commands her again, “Bend down in front of me.”

She places her hands and knees on the floor and is oblivious to what he is doing behind her. She looks back and he scolds her, “turn your face now wench!”

She snaps her head around scared. She feels a cold slick wood surface lightly rubbing and stroking her bottom. Her eyes close softly as she enjoys its feel. Then a sudden smack sends through her spine an unfamiliar chill. Her body arches and her bottom flames with heat as she screams out from the pain he has just caused her.

She looks back to see her king holding a large wooden paddle with holes in them. He stares into his eyes with determination, making her give in to his domination. Her eyes fill with tear as she turns her face and prepares for the next painful sensation that is sure to come.

Another loud smack echoes in the room and her whimpers immediately follow. She feels her bottom redden with fire and pain, as she remains still waiting for the next paddle shot from her king.

He gives her three more shots before stopping and rubbing the paddle along her glowing bottom. He stands next to her and lets his covers drop off him revealing his majestic body. His body glistens from the oils that cover him entirely. The candles’ flame glimmers off his skin as he walks around her, admiring her obedience and threshold for pain. His body is well chiseled with a deep honey complexion. Her eyes gaze one time and they immediately go down so he won’t notice her looking.

He grabs her by her long flowing jet-black hair and walks her to the center of the room as if it were a leash. He tells her, “stay,” commanding her like if she were his pet and walks back to the bed.

A loud clap echoes in the room and he bellows out, “Proceed!”

She kneels on the floor and stares down at the ground. He snaps his fingers and points to his feet as he barks his commands to her, “crawl to me now!” He sits on the edge of his bed and watches her as she slowly crawls to him. Her eyes never focus on his face but on his feet and legs.

He watches and smiles as he says, “yes my pet. Come to me.”

She reaches her king's feet and lightly kisses them. He stares at her as her hair covers her face and his feet. He gently brushes his hand through her hair and then down her back. Her kisses trail up his calves and to his thigh. She feels his strong fingers on her back just as she felt it earlier on her face. She continues to kiss his legs until she is close to his sex.

He grabs her hair, snapping her neck back, exposing her long and slender neck. She gasps from the intensity wondering what punishment he will have her endure. He lets go of her hair and smiles. He walks behind her and his hand playfully smacks her still red bottom. A puzzling look comes across her face. Self-doubt of her being able to please him comes to her mind. She feels so embarrassed and ashamed she lowers her head in self-pity. She won't dare look at him, afraid that if she does he will grow more intolerable of her actions. The unworthiness of his love creeps into her mind. She feels like she was a total failure in trying to please him. Trying to show him she is the one he should choose and she will please him for the rest of his life.

She is not worthy to see his face she thinks to herself and won't allow herself too. He places his hand under her face as she stares at the ground. He asks her, “Take my hand.” She does, her eyes never leaving the floor. He puts his other hand under her chin and raises her face. She keeps her eyes down as he raises her face and he softly tells her, "My wife you shall be, now you may gaze upon your king."

A smile covers her face as her eyes gleam and stares at the site she has wanted to see for all these years. The site of this powerful, older man that she has been craving to hold and have as not only her king, but as her master, husband and father of their children is more mesmerizing then she ever dreamed.

She worships this man with his hair lightly grayed and his eyes dark and strong. Her black opal eyes stare at him for the first time since her childhood and a lump grows in her stomach as his sheer powerful look takes over her mind and body.

The king towers over her as she continues to stare at his handsome face. She feels his energy radiate through his hands and into hers body. She stares away and he commands her, "Use this on yourself." He points to the large vibrator she placed on the bed.

He faces her to his spacious bed and lifts her in his arms. He gently places her on the bed and sits in the corner on a chair. He signals again, “proceed!” He points to her and his hands clasp together and his two pointing fingers hold his chin up as if he were studying her every movement. She looks back at him and begins to move as if his will was moving her hands.

She moves to face her king's expression. When she felt he was not satisfied with her progress she would try harder driving herself to the brink of orgasm and moaning her pleasure only to stop. She whimpers to her king, “I will only have an orgasm on your command my sire. Only your voice shall let me release my pleasure.”

She uses the vibrator over and over on her opening and her eyes closed as she begins to lose herself in the feeling she is giving herself. She thinks of her king in her as the vibrator moves in and out of her. She thinks of him on her, loving her, treating her like his property.

Her eyes open and she doesn't see her king. She panics as her eyes search for him.

“I am behind you my pet,” she hears his baritone voice behind her. She nearly trembles herself into an orgasm as this strong masculine voice whisper his next command to her. "Remove the vibrator and kneel in front of me." She does as he says, kneeling in front of him. He grabs her hair and forces her down in front of him. She clutches the carpet with her hands, wondering if he was going to paddle her bottom again. Her mind races as she thinks to herself, “how much more can I handle of this? How much more pain must I endure before he makes his choice? The other girls didn’t last this long. Did they go through the same torture or am I the only one? Did I choose wrong by coming in the way I did?”

Her arms tense as her legs and bottom tighten for what was to come. He walks behind her and kneels between her thighs. He holds himself with one hand as he gently strokes her bottom where the paddle had struck 5 times.

He presses his penis at her womb, slowly entering her, telling her, “Oh my pet you are worthy of all my royalty. You are so moist and warm.” She feels him enter her warm velvet opening. Her eyes shut tight as he fills her completely. Her legs are wobbly as he begins to push deeper and deeper into her. Her mind races with wonderful thoughts of her king inside her, filling her, loving her and being with her. She has never felt so much in love then in this instant.

She tightens around him not to let go. Her muscles clench him tightly as she enjoys the feel of his love inside hers. She has what she has wanted, to feel her king take her completely. She knows that now there is no turning back. Not for her and not for him.

The sensation of him deep inside her makes her abandon all thoughts except for her concentration on loving and pleasing her king to the fullest.

He pulls himself out of her and her love juice covers his penis making it shiny in the candlelight. She feels a void she never felt before between her legs. It was the void of him not being inside of her and she could not wait till he was back inside her. He lies back on the bed and invites her, “you wish to prove your worthiness and become my queen. Then take me my pet, and show me how my queen will ride.”

She straddles his hips as she engorges herself on him. She slowly grinds her hips as he holds on to her waist. Her heat and passion grows as she notices her king is near. He moans and yells to her, "if you wish to be my wife and queen forever you must orgasm with me always."

Hearing this she rides him harder and faster. Her hands reach for the vibrator and she places it on her clitoris and presses down on to his penis as it moves in and out of her opening. The vibrations send a jolt of electricity through her and him as their moans and yells echo in the mammoth room. The feeling of her king inside her drives her wild. Losing total inhibitions and control of her emotions, tears come down her cheek and land on her king's chest. The sheer pleasure of loving this man drives her crazy and she wants to give him so much more. Her body begins to convulse as she hears her king yelling one final time. Then the silence envelops the room as their final ecstasy builds for its final release in their minds and bodies.

A violent yell escapes their mouths simultaneously as the king fills her and she drenches him. She bucks on him as her orgasm makes her body spasms out of control as she bounces on him releasing a violent eruption every time. Their juices flow out of her and onto the royal bed and his thighs. So much she can barely contain it in her.

Their explosion subsides bringing a hush to the room. She slumps on his chest as his arms wrap around her. He holds her, protecting her, making her feel safe as she shivers from the emotions she has just let go.

Their breathing is fast and breathless as the try to compose themselves. They lie still as their sweat combine on their chests. Their bodies feel alive and sensitive to every touch. She lies on his body, not wanting to ever get off him. Not wanting to let go of the passion they have just shared. He controls her body and she will never let another man touch her in anyway. No one but her king will have her again.

The king moves her jet-black hair from her face to reveal the opal eyes he had fallen in love with. He stairs at them and looks at her and asks, "Why do you cry?"

She smiles, “I have wanted to be in your arms since I was a child, now I am and don't know if it will be forever,” she answers as her tear filled eyes stare into his.

His smile radiates her face. She places her lips on his and they kiss passionately. He releases his kiss and holds his face in her hand. “Come all of you!” He commands.

Guards and maids enter the chamber, their naked bodies on display for them all to see. “All of you take a good look. This is her last day as a slave outside of this room. From now on, she will be your queen and my wife. You will treat her as such.”

The old lady smiles at her as tears of joy flow out of her eyes. They both stare and smile and cry as the king motions to all of them to leave.

She wanted to please her king for an eternity. She has been granting him his every carnal wish and pleasure for the lifetime they have spent together.