The King of Cuffs Ch. 01

Story Info
She seeks to awaken the dom in her lover.
1k words
4.18
12.7k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary was a wonderful lover, don’t get me wrong. We had been dating for 2 months, and he really did rock my world, but it just wasn’t what I’m used to. First off, let me explain, I’m a sub. I love being dominated, nothing turns me on more than bending to a master’s will. Gary’s nearly six feet even with an athletic build, short blond hair, green eyes and an 8 inch cock to die for. I’d made love to Gary twice now, and even though he was a wonderful lover, I needed more. I just knew that lurking underneath his warm exterior lay a Dom waiting to be let out. Even if he didn’t know it. The night we made love for the second time, he told me he loved me, and I loved him too, but if we were gonna stay together, something had to change, and I would have to take matters into my own hands.

The next day, I called Gary at work and told him I would have special surprise waiting for him. After getting off the phone with him I set to work. I went and rented the raunchiest porno I could find, went shopping for the perfect outfit. If I intended to open up Gary’s dominant side, I wanted to look as submissive and demure as possible. I chose an open and airy peasant blouse and a very thin, almost transparent skirt. I though I would play the handmaiden part. I let my curly red hair down so it hung around my face and shoulders. I didn’t wear a bra, and I put a little rouge on my 36c breasts, to make it easier for him to see through. At last I was ready for him, I had just remembered to slip off my panties when the doorbell rang. Fixing my favorite silk choker in place, I opened the door.

“Athena, I’ve been waiting for this all day. So what’s the surprise? Why are you dressed like that,” I could tell he was at a loss. So I took him by the hand and lead him to the bedroom. It’s always easy to lead a man into the bed. But I was still in control and that had to change before the night was out. The plan was simple, get him hot, drive him absolutely stark raving wild until he just couldn’t stand it anymore and then, let the beast loose.

“Gary, do you trust me”, I asked as I pushed him backward onto the bed.

“You know I do Athena, I love you.”

“Well good because there’s something I need to tell you. I’m having a lot of serious feelings here. I love you too, Gary, but before this relationship goes any further, there’s something you need to know. I want to be yours Gary. I want to belong to you and only you. I trust you like I’ve trusted no man and because of that trust and that desire to be owned by you, controlled by you, I want you to be my master. I want to be your sub Gary. Your loving and attentive sub.” He was lying on his back now and straddled him and rubbed my pussy against the bulge outlining his growing cock. “Now do we continue?” I could see the confusion in his eyes, but also the trust he had. He nodded his approval. “Good,” I said jumping off of him. I cuffed both of his hands to the headboard and smiled. I slowly started to strip him, taking off his pants, and ripping his shirt from him. I could see him cock standing at attention through his boxers. I slipped them off as well as his socks and shoes and started my assault on his senses.

I softly raked my nails along his bare chest, it sent shivers through him. I used my long red locks to tickle his chest as I slowly kissed and licked my way down his body. By the time I made it his cock, he was purring like a kitten. My nails still lightly clawed his torso as my lips hovered above his dick. It was straining, the veins bulged to the point I thought they would burst. It looked like it was aching to be sucked. Tentatively I kissed it quickly, before looking back up to him. Gary was enraptured, he was mine completely and it up to me to break him. My tongue slid along the length of his cock, slowly like I was savoring a delicious lollipop. I leisurely circled the head of his beautiful circumcised penis, before engulfing it in my mouth. I though Gary was going to jump out of his skin, I could feel the urgency in him. His shallow breathing, his low moans, he was putty in my hands, or my mouth, rather. I worked up and down, fucking him with my mouth, the way most women like to be fucked, slowly at first, with and increasing pace and pressure. He started to buck his hips upward, screwing my lips for all they were worth. I took my lips from him, realizing he could come any minute, I continued to stroke his cock, my saliva and his precum being all the lubricant he needed. “Do you want me to make you cum? Do you want me to be your little slut? Make you come hard? Do you want me to use me like your whore?”

Between his gasps for breath, each question had been a raspy, “Yes”. I could feel his cock tense in my hand, and just before the moment of truth, I let go. I slid from the bed and walked over the VCR and pressed play. A couple of lesbians spanking a beautiful blond came on the screen.

“I’ll be back in a little while then, when I think you’re ready. I love you Gary”, I said as I left the room. The look on his face was one of agony and complete confusion, my plan was working, now onto phase 2.