The King of Friends

Story Info
Friends and King Of Queens freaky fun.
6.4k words
3.94
15.5k
12
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,133 Followers

This is a TV show fuck parody... Odds are it isn't real.

This is something different... It's a combo fuck parody of two popular TV shows, King Of Queens and Friends... It takes place in 2005, after Friends went off the air, but while King Of Queens was still on... I play my alter ego, James, the pornstar... I'm friends with Joey and I move into Monica and Chandler's old apartment across from his... I'm also friends with Spence, Carrie and Kelly from King Of Queens, so I connect the two casts together through my friendship with them... I hope it comes out cool and it will of course be freaky... Enjoy

Lower Westside Manhattan, New York 2005

"Yeah Rachel, Joey is on a date. What did you want?"

"I needed to ask him if he would go with Ross to some dinosaur exhibit in a few days. Ross wanted me to go, but I made up some excuse to get out of it. I just couldn't sit there and listen to dinosaur talk for three hours. I would go insane. I love Ross, but I just can't do it. I JUST CAN'T!"

"OK OK, calm down." I laughed.

"I'm sorry James, I didn't mean to yell at you. It's just I can't listen to that stuff, it bores me to tears. Your the King of Porn, so I could listen to you talk about porn or just sex in general. NOT DINOSAURS! I'm sorry, there I go again. So what's up with you, Mr Porn King?"

Rachel sat next to me on my sofa, looking so gorgeous. A tight red mind rests and red high heels. Her makeup was of professional quality, dark red eyeliner perfectly applied. Beautiful clear lip gloss, giving her lips a wet, sensual look. Her long, dark blonde hair flowed past her shoulders. She's a very beautiful woman.

"Just living life, making a few bucks making smut."

I smiled and winked at her. She crossed her long, tan legs slowly. She faced me, her head resting on her arm, looking at me, smiling such a beautiful smile. Rachel. And I hit it off immediately when I first met her. Joey introduced us and the chemistry was evident. She's married to Ross, but you could feel the strong sexual vibe between us, when we were in the same room.

"Well, from what I hear, you make a lot more than a few bucks. I heard you bought a Ferrari. So when are you gonna take me for a ride?... In the car, I mean."

She gave me her sexiest smile and softly smacked my hand, flirting with me.

"Yeah, I know what you meant. Anytime you want. You can drive it if you want... If you ask nicely. You know how to handle a stick don't you?"

The vibe was in full effect.

"Of course I know how to handle a stick... Just ask Ross."

She laughed. She's way too hot for Ross. This chick should be in movies for sure. Mainstream or porn. I took her downstairs and went to the parking garage across the street. I park my car there, definitely wasn't gonna park a Ferrari on the street. We got in my car. I let her drive. I was hoping I wouldn't regret that decision. I didn't. She got it out of the parking garage and she actually did really well. Rachel looked so fucking sexy driving that hot sports car. I had to hook up with her, she was too hot not to.

"Thank you for letting me drive your Ferrari James. I'll have to make sure to thank you properly."

She winked at me, as we stopped at a light. The power of that engine with her long, beautiful legs revving it was awesome. A very sexy woman driving a very hot car is a treasure to behold. It's a black Ferrari with creme interior. Her dress and sheer beauty really popped with that interior. My cock was getting hard. We drove back to the garage and she parked it with no problems at all. We sat in the car and chatted.

"Please don't tell Ross this, but sometimes I wonder if I married the wrong person. I mean I love him and we have a long history together and everything, but he's just a different type of person than me. Someone like you, James, is more like me, but you weren't around, so I married ol' Ross."

She laughed and smiled at me. She's a sweet chick and I was flattered. I had heard she and Ross go back to high school, so I understand having that emotional connection, but I also understand needing the right person to satisfy your needs and urges. Rachel is a hot party chick, but Ross is a teacher and paleontologist, so they are on different wavelengths socially and sexually.

"You're sweet Rachel." I put my hand on hers. "Sweet and oh so beautiful."

I looked deep into her eyes and softly caressed her hand. Rachel looked back at me. You could feel the sexual tension. She wanted me and I wanted her. But...

"I... I need to... to go James." Shaking her head, coming out of her daze. "But thank you for letting me drive your stick... I mean your car... your car. Thank you for letting me drive your car. It's beautiful."

She smiled a beautiful smile at me and rubbed my hand again. She and I both knew what our future held. She just needed time. Rachel leaned in and softly kissed my cheek, holding her smooth, very beautiful face against mine. Our warmth exuded from our faces, I softly kissed her cheek also, humming lightly. I could feel her tremble. Our time would come. She and I both knew it. We got out of the car and went back to my apartment. Joey got home early. He came over to tell me about his date, so Rachel asked him about Ross' dinosaur thing. Joey didn't wanna go.

"Come on Joey, pleaseeeeeee. I don't wanna go. I wanna hang out here with James." Rachel winked at me. "Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee."

"Show me your boobs."

Joey wanted something in return, but got no boobs.

"What? NO! I'M NOT SHOWING YOU MY BOOBS!"

Rachel laid down the law and Joey walked out in a huff. She shook her head and looked at me.

"Don't tell Joey."

Rachel pulled her absolutely gorgeous, small, but perky breasts, out of her dress and bra and flashed me. She shook them for me and smiled. Rachel quickly put them away. I smiled. She's got great, freaking tits.

"That's for letting me drive your Ferrari. Thanks again."

"You're certainly welcome Rachel. What do I get if I let you drive me out to Queens tomorrow to see my friends out there?"

I asked inquisitively.

"I guess you'll just have to wait and find out. Looks like I'm going to Queens tomorrow... and I'm driving a freaking Ferrari too. YAY!"

She was excited. To be honest, so was I. I wanted to see my friend Carrie. She's a hottie too and I haven't had that pussy in awhile, so my cock was anxious as well. It tented out my shorts thinking about her. Rachel noticed. She reached over and patted it.

"Looks like you're pretty excited about going to Queens yourself mister. Save it for tomorrow. You'll need your energy... For the trip."

She said, leaning over to me and hugging me. She winked. We had a couple of beers and Rachel then got up to leave. I told her to meet me here at 1 pm to go to Queens and Rachel agreed. She hugged me again. She smelled so fucking good. She kissed my cheek again, smiled big and went home. Another friend Phoebe came over. She was half drunk. She and her husband Mike had a fight, so she asked me if she could stay at my place for the night. I told her, of course and let her in. She flopped down on my comfy couch and patted it, for me to sit beside her. I do like hot drunk chicks, so I joined her.

"You know James. Don't ever get married. It's a bitch." She was very tipsy, but also very sexy. I just nodded and looked her over. My cock definitely liked what it saw. She wore a tight white turtleneck top and tight black pants, with black high heel boots. She has beautiful long blonde straight hair too. Very nice hair. She kept smirking at me and winking. She was drunk and horny... The best kind of drunk chick.

She took my hands and put them right on her great tits. I squeezed them through her top. Great tits. They are C cups and nicely formed, perky with nice, thick nipples. They poked through her top and bra. I played with her tits, as she moaned loudly. She looked right at me and pulled my shorts off. I wasn't wean a shirt. She rubbed my chest and down to my hard cock. I cupped and groped those great tits, pinching her thick nipples, through her top and bra. She smiled and leaned over, licking my plump cock head. She went to town on it. She licked every inch repeatedly. Phoebe turn her sexy head to me and smiled, as she chewed on my head... fuck, that turns me on. She sucked it so good, licking all around my cock head, sucking it hungrily, her cheeks curving in as she sucked.

I put my hand on her head and pushed her head further down on my rock hard cock. She moaned happily around it, as her sexy, pink lip gloss smeared all over my shaft. She sucked me deep, gagging slightly, but she got most of my cock down her throat. I pumped into her throat, fucking it. It stretched out around my cock, moving up and down as my big cock forced its way in and out. She tickled my big balls and rubbed them so soft. She massaged them perfectly. I blasted my jizz down her throat. Phoebe just opened her throat wide and let my jizz pump down into her stomach, moaning the whole time, her tongue licking my shaft, as it pumped my cream down her throat.

She sucked me clean and kissed my cock. She climbed into my lap, facing me, and slid my still hard cock up her sweet, wet, bald pussy. She bounced on it, as I took her top and bra off. I licked all over her gorgeous C cups and softly bit them.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, I love your cock and your mouth James... Fuck me daddy!!"

I slapped her ass and squeezed it, illiciting a sexy moan from Phoebe. I fucked up into her soaking wet pussy, as she came hard, squirming her pussy nut all over my cock. I slapped that sexy ass again and squeezed it some more, fucking her intensely. My cock drilling up her sweet pussy deep. I bit her nipples, licking them quickly and sucked them hungrily. She has beautiful nipples, thick and hard, very suckable. I sucked them so damn hard, pulling them with my teeth and licking the tips rapidly in my mouth.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKK!! FUCK THAT PUSSY DADDY!! SUCK THOSE TITTIES HARD DADDY!!"

Phoebe slammed her soaking wet pussy down hard on my thrusting cock. Her ass pummeling my thighs. She screamed in ecstasy and squirted all over my cock again. I picked her off of my cock and held her up, watching her pussy pump out the pussy ream all over my lap. I pulled her pussy to my mouth and ate her out ravenously. I shoved my freaky tongue up that squirting snatch, as far as it could go and licked her blazing fast. Her cream coated my tongue. I lapped it up happily. I rolled my fucking tongue side to side quickly, licking fast as I went.

"IM CUMMING AGAIN DADDYYYYYYYY!!"

Phoebe squirted all over my licking tongue. I swallowed it all, kissed her pussy and slammed it back down on my rock hard fucking cock. She screamed loud. I could hear Joey outside the door giggling. I slapped that great ass, squeezed it hard and railed that cunt with awesome pussy thumpin' power. Phoebe squirted again, it leaked out around my cock. I sucked her tits so damn hard, I left mouth prints on her tits. I came hard up her cunt. I cum blasted her pussy, filling it with my jizz.

Phoebe moaned, flinging her long blonde hair wildly, as she rode out my orgasm and hers. She pinched my nipples hard and growled at me, so full of raw animal lust... And some liquor... She leaned in and kissed me as I finished pumping my jizz into her. I slapped her fucking ass again and shook it. She moaned loud into my mouth, as we kissed. We kissed for a few minutes.

"Thank you daddy. I needed that bad."

Phoebe smiled and kissed me again. She fell asleep in my arms. I held her for a minute, kissed her cheek and laid her on the couch. I put a blanket over her and went to bed.

I got up a few hours later and Phoebe was already up making breakfast.

"Hey there sleepy head. I think you fucked the hangover out of me. I don't have one at all. Come and eat daddy."

She smiled a super sexy smile at me. She loves calling me daddy... and I love her doing it. I fucking love fucking over dude's women. It's a huge turn. Her being married, makes her even sexier. All she had on was a white apron a chef friend gave me. Damn, she looked hot. I ate the bacon and pancakes. Normally, I would be eating with Joey, but I locked the door because of Phoebe.

"Hey James, let me in. I smell pancakes. C'mon, pleaseeeeeee."

Joey begged. Phoebe and I laughed.

"He can't let you in Joey... I'm nude and I'm gonna suck his cock."

Phoebe winked at me. I thought she was kidding but...A few seconds later she was on her knees with my cock in her mouth. She moaned and sucked it so fucking good. Phoebe knows her way around a cock.

"C'mon guys, let me watch... And eat."

Joey kept begging. I laughed and Phoebe smiled around my cock. She sucked me quickly, massaging my big balls and smoking her mouth up and down on my cock with Ferrari speed. Her long blonde hair flung wildly as she sucked my throbbing meat stick. Her mouth suctioned out the cum quickly.

"C'mon guys... Pleaseeeeeee, I'm hungry...and I wanna watch. C'mon."

"Hold on dude, almost done... Eating."

I winked at Phoebe. She smiled back, around my now cumming cock. I filled her sucking mouth with my cream. She moaned, as she swallowed it all down. She mumbled, "I love it." Around my spurting cock. She sucked me totally dry, kissed my well pleased cock and put it away. She got up, grabbed her clothes and took them into the bathroom to get dressed, so Joey could come in. I unlocked the door and let him in.

"I knew it... no blowjob. You guys teased me. Hey, pancakes. YUM!"

He sat down and ate some pancakes. I sat down too and finished eating. Smiling, yeah, we were teasing him alright. Just didn't let him watch Phoebe suck my cock. He didn't have to know she actually did. Phoebe and I have fooled around before. Joey has seen us making out, but he's never seen the good stuff. That's his punishment for always wanting to come over. Phoebe came back.

"Morning Joey. You finally got your pancakes I see."

Phoebe looked at me and walked behind Joey. She licked out her tongue at me and blew me a kiss. She looked beautiful.

"Yes, I'm so happy. Too bad I missed the blowjob."

He winked at me, not knowing Phoebe actually did suck my cock. He's not the smartest guy in the world.

"Yeah, too bad. His jizz is the best too. It's the perfect protein shake."

Phoebe winked and smiled at me, as Joey laughed. He thought everything she said was just a tease, little did he know, that she was just telling him exactly what went on. Word for word too.

"Yeah I just knelt down and sucked him off, wearing just an apron. It was so much fun."

"Yeah, I bet. He doesn't even own an apron."

Phoebe picked up my apron off of the table, right in front of him and put it away. Like I said... he's not the smartest guy in the world.

"Ok Joey, I guess you're right."

Phoebe and I both shook our heads. She hugged me and kissed me on the lips.

"See you later daddy. Bye Joey."

Phoebe winked at me and left. My phone rang, it was Rachel. She told me she was outside. I told her I'd be down in a minute. I put a shirt on and told Joey, Rachel was driving me to Queens and I'd be back later.

"In the Ferrari? You never let me drive that."

"And I'm not going to either... You can't drive dude."

"What, I'm a great driver."

"Dude, the only thing you can drive, is me crazy."

"Oh man, C'mon. Pleaseeeeeee. I'm Italian."

"I don't care if your last name's Ferrari... You're not driving mine."

He left, dejected. I locked up and went downstairs to meet Rachel. We got in my Ferrari and headed out to Queens. Yes, I let her drive. She was so fucking excited. She was so fucking hot too. She had on a tight, white button down shirt, no bra, a short jean mini skirt and white and blue sneakers. Her long dark blonde hair was in braided pigtails. She also had on a white and blue trucker hat. Rachel was a fuck dream cum true. So damn beautiful. I spent the whole trip trying not to pop out of my sweatpants. She noticed my uncomfortable situation.

"Hard trip huh?"

Rachel winked at me.

"Yeah, a lot of hot ass scenery on this route. Never noticed it before."

"Oh yeah, well maybe it will get hotter. Guess I should try and cool off."

Rachel unbuttoned her shirt down to her waist and opened it, exposing about 90% of her beautiful tits. She didn't say a word, just smiled as she drove. I was digging her, big fucking time.

"Yeah, good idea."

I surprised her by pulling, my now rock hard cock, out. Her eyes widened. I was testing her limits. I found them. I could tell she was getting uncomfortable. She enjoyed teasing me sexually, but she wasn't really ready for me to go hard. I just looked away, to kinda diffuse the situation. I left my cock out, but didn't look at her. I let her control how fast we went... sexually... the Ferrari was already speeding over the Queensboro Bridge. She shook her head, to clear it and she let off the gas a little. I finally looked back over at her and cooled her down a little.

"I'm sorry Rachel. I didn't mean to go too fast for you. You just look so damn gorgeous and those perfect tits of yours got me really excited, but I'm sorry."

She liked my charm. Rachel smiled, leaned back in the seat and opened her top all the way, exposing her amazing tits. Sometimes all it takes is just a little bit of sweet talk and letting the woman take control. It works fellas. She reached over and stroked my cock, as we waited in a traffic jam... a bridge specialty. Rachel stroked my cock slowly, her sexy hand rubbing my throbbing cock and jerking it perfectly. She leaned over quickly and sucked about half of my cock in. I sat back and enjoyed it. She wrapped those gorgeous lips around my shaft and worked her sexy tongue all over it. The perfect tag team of oral gratification. This was one time I was very happy for a traffic jam. She sucked me voraciously, attacking my manmeat aggressively. She worked her head up and down my shaft so blazing fast. I put my hand on her head and hat and pushed it down further on my cock.

"Open your throat baby. Trust me. I wanna shove it all in."

Rachel obeyed and opened her throat as wide as she could. I gently worked every inch of my cock down her throat. She gagged, but kept going. I pulled her mouth off of my cock to let her relax, her saliva oozed down onto my cock, then pushed her head back down on my shaft, all the way. She took it all in. She smiled, happy at her accomplishment. She rubbed my balls and quickly deepthroated my cock, all the way down, then up and back down again, her cheeks bulging out. I grunted and came in her mouth. She swallowed some and then I pushed all the way back down her throat again and finished cumming in there. She gagged slightly, but swallowed it all down. She made happy sucking noises and moaned so sexually enticing, as she swallowed my load. The traffic started moving and she got up, licking her lips and smacking them, smiling and shaking her eyebrows at me.

"That was delicious James. Thank you for understanding me."

I leaned over and kissed her cheek, playing with her gorgeous tits.

"Thanks for being so fucking hot."

"You're welcome handsome. Please don't tell Ross though. He would flip out. He begs me to blow him all the time, but he just doesn't understand me or how to get it. You, on the other hand..."

Rachel laughed and blew me a kiss. I called a friend and part time cameraman of mine, Spence Ulchin, who lives in Queens and told him to meet me at my friend, Carrie's house. Spence is friends with Carrie's husband, Doug. I met him a couple of years earlier at a Star Wars convention... Yes, I'm a Star Wars fan. A Star Wars fan, that's the King Of Porn and that gets a whole lot of pussy, so I destroy that myth. Carrie is a hottie that I've fooled around with quite a bit. She's been in a few of my "private" movies. She's not ready to break it to her husband that she loves getting assfucked on camera, especially since he's never fucked her ass at all.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,133 Followers
12