The King of Hollywood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Emilio Randolph. He's the head of the talent company that I am talking to."

"That is not the' who' I was inquiring about."

"What?"

"I asked who these big stars are," Guy said with more irritation creeping into his voice.

I thought back and the man hadn't actually mentioned any stars by name. "I don't know Guy, I didn't ask."

"So you go meet this guy, AFTER promising that we'd see him together. And he te..."

"I never promised you anything Guy," I said interrupting him. I was starting to get upset with Guy's line of questioning. It was like he didn't trust me.

"Oh? Are we going to break out technicalities now? Do what you want. Just don't expect a cheering section."

"Damn it Guy I do expect a little support. If I get creeped out I'll back off. I have another meeting with him on Friday evening when he flies back through from Florida."

Guy didn't say anything to me the rest of the night. What conversation we had the next couple of days wouldn't have filled a single page. On Thursday night, I tried to broach the subject again only to have Guy say the most to me that he had since I told him about my previous meeting.

"Janice, you're a damn adult even if you aren't acting like one. I don't give a shit about this guy or his dealings. If you get mixed up with him I am sure it'll only spell trouble for our marriage. Mark my words and mark them well. If you want my support you'll be here when I get home tomorrow night."

All day Friday I debated about whether or not I was going to cave to Guy's demand. Around two o'clock, I got a phone call from the Emilio's aide Pablo. Pablo said that Emilio would be landing at exactly four o clock and he told me to be at the restaurant by five.

In the end I almost chickened out. I dressed as sexy as I could and then went to meet Emilio. Guy would have to understand. This was my chance at the big time and I wasn't passing it up.

Emilio was already sitting at a table when I got there. "Oh, I'm sorry I'm late," I said.

"Nonsense beautiful lady. I arrived earlier than expected. You are right on time," he said with a twinkle in his brown eyes. "Come sit down. We have much to discuss." His salt and pepper hair and beard gave him the distinguished look of a Sean Connery. If I hadn't been married to Guy, I have to admit I would have tried to get closer to that intriguing man.

During the meal, I wondered what Guy was doing. I hoped he was feeding the girls and getting excited about my opportunity. Emilio told me how many careers he had launched. "If you listen to me baby I will make you a star."

Then he dropped the bombshell on me. "I fly back to L.A. in the morning and I want you to come with me so we can get started. We can get you an apartment and a car. I will make sure you are taken care of."

"But what about my husband and daughters? I can't leave them."

"Once you have started earning up to your potential you can always bring them to L.A. You will be able to support them and buy a house. You just have to ask yourself if you are willing to sacrifice a little now for a big payoff later."

It all made sense. I could go to Hollywood now and start earning big money. After my first movie, I could bring Guy and the girls out and we'd live the life of the rich and famous. Even if Guy wanted to teach he still could. I knew that child stars hired private tutors all the time.

When I got home, Guy wasn't speaking to me. I tried to tell him everything Emilio had said, but he wasn't listening.

He was walking out of the room as I was talking and I had finally had enough and lit into him. "You selfish son of a bitch! You have the life you always wanted. I sacrificed my damn body to give you your precious children; I've had your sperm in my mouth and your cock in my ass. You can't even try to give a little back and allow me to try to live my dream. Fuck you! I'm going. And when I make it big you are going to have to grovel to get back into my good graces."

Guy's shoulders slumped, and he turned around. There was a tear in his eye. "I'm sorry my girls and I have been a burden on your stellar career. If you decide to end this foolishness we'll talk tomorrow night, if not, have a nice life."

He turned and walked out of the room. I knew I should have thought more about what I was saying, but I knew when I made it big, he'd forgive and we'd be happy again.

I packed all of my sexy clothing and loaded my car. I went to bed, but Guy wasn't in there. In the middle of the night I found him sleeping in his office. I decided not to wake him.

I arose at four to meet Emilio at the airport. I kissed Guy and the girls as I left. Guy's face was damp, but I told myself that it was because he was sweating. I left him a note telling him my car would be in the short term parking lot. I looked around the house one last time before I left. "The next time I see this stuff it will be in L.A." I thought as I closed the door.

* * * * *

"Are you willing to sacrifice? Are you willing to be real nice? All your talent and my good taste. I'd hate to see it go to waste.

After eight years in Los Angeles and a previous lifetime in Louisiana the Colorado air seemed chilly and thin. I had flown into Denver and driven south to the city of Stonemoore. Stonemoore was not as big as Denver or Colorado Springs, but it was bigger than most of the towns in the state. I had spent a good deal of money tracking Guy down.

I knew I had the right house when I saw the LSU stickers on the Suburban in the driveway. I sat there rehearsing everything I was going to say. I knew Guy would be overjoyed to see me. It had been eight lonely years for him. I wasn't even going to make him apologize for doubting me. I did want an explanation for his ignoring me though.

I tried calling him the day I left, only to have the phone ring ceaselessly. His cell phone went straight to voice mail. I called my parents to see if they'd heard from him just to have my mother hang up on me.

I tried calling all of them for the next week, only to have no one answer or have someone hang up. My daddy picked the phone up just to hang it up again. I was getting quite homesick but Emilio kept me busy.

First we went and bought me a bunch of clothes. I had swimsuits and lingerie and more short skirts than I had owned in my entire life. He set me up with a personal trainer to harden my body, and I was set up for waxing sessions for my legs and my pussy and ass. Even though I had never heard of it before, I had my anus bleached.

A couple of weeks later, he set me up for a photography session. "We can use these pictures to get directors interested in you," he told me. The first session I was in a bikini. As I was posing and following the photographer's directives, I heard Emilio talking to someone on his phone. I wasn't trying to eavesdrop but I heard plenty.

"Damn it Ron, I can't make the girl do anything. If she won't do nude shots drop her and look for someone else. I have plenty of willing actresses who will do what it takes to get that role."

I wasn't sure I wanted to get naked in front of people to get a part, but if not getting naked was going to cost one of my competitors, I was going to do whatever I could to ensure I was a frontrunner for the best parts. I had seen nude scenes and sex scenes in many movies and I knew Guy would understand.

"Should I take my bikini off?" I coyly asked Stephan, the photographer. He smiled and told me he could definitely get better pictures if I was naked.

I stripped seductively as Emilio looked on. He seemed to approve. At dinner that night he told me, "You should have your own web site. We could definitely attract attention to you that way."

Over the next few weeks, I spent every day with the photographers and their crews. I had pictures taken on the beach, in the bath tub, and in a public park. I got a nasty sun burn one day when we were shooting in a swimming pool.

When my web site went live, Emilio told me we were making decent money and people were starting to notice me. I was billed as Misty Canyon, or Misty the MILF. One day while he was showing me the subscription sales on my site, Emilio asked me, "Have you ever had sex with anyone other than Gary?"

"Guy," I corrected. "My husband's name is Guy."

"Anyway," he said dismissively. "Have you ever had sex with anyone other than him?"

"No, why would I?"

"I just figured a woman as gorgeous as you had to have her fair share of suitors."

I blushed and explained that Guy and I had been high school sweethearts and had lost our virginity to each other. He looked concerned and I asked him what was wrong.

"A director I know is looking for a MILF. He doesn't want her to be sexually naïve or inexperienced. I had thought about mentioning you but..."

"I may have only been with Guy, but we have done plenty," I said defensively. "We've even done anal."

"Words, Janice, are used a lot in this business. Everyone talks but so few back their talk up."

"I'll prove it to you or to any director," I said as I made my way seductively across the room. "I straddled him and began sucking on his earlobes.

"Romance is nice," he said. "But romance doesn't have much to do with what we are doing."

"What are we doing?"

"We're selling you. Any woman can play romantic. Most directors are looking for women who aren't afraid to fuck. Romance roles are a dime a dozen, and pay for them is shit. The actresses who make a name for themselves are the ones who can turn into a slut in an eye blink."

"You want slut? I can be a slut," I said as I grabbed his face and forced my tongue down his throat. I could feel his cock growing through his Dockers and I was impressed. I started rubbing him through his pants and trying to undo his belt.

He broke the kiss and said between gasps, "Okay, if you want to do this we'll see how ready you are." He stood and gestured for me to follow him. "Strip for me," he said as he sat on a leather love seat in the closet area of his bedroom. I was enrapt. His closet was as large as my bedroom had been at home.

I did a seductive strip tease for him. I loved the way his eyes drank me in. The fact that I was married didn't dawn on me. I was doing what I need to do to make it big and bring my family to California to be with me.

When I was naked he stood and gestured for me to follow him. "You'll have to prepare yourself before filming," he told me as he guided me into the bathroom. He had me kneel over the bathtub as he filled an enema bag. "Cleanliness is of utmost importance," he said as he guided the probe into my anus. I shivered as it entered. I loved when Guy would play in my ass. I don't know why we never thought of enemas.

He unclamped the hose as he gave my ass a swat. I could feel the water filling my insides almost to discomfort. He then let me get up from the tub and drain myself into the commode. As I was draining my bowels he was preparing another enema.

"This one will rinse you even cleaner. Anal safety is huge in this business."

After the second enema and a shower, he washed my crevices for me; he led me to his bed. I had only seen beds like it in movies. It was big and round and sat in the middle of the room.

He took his clothes off and lay on the bed. "Show me how well you suck a cock." His cock was an inch or so longer than Guy's and a bit thicker. My pussy got wet at the thought of having a different cock in me.

I climbed on and took his prick into my mouth. "Ah ah ah. Slow down this isn't a race dear." He talked me through how to give a blow job on camera. He had me make sure I got plenty of saliva all over his cock. "Guys want to see spit, baby," he said.

It wasn't long before I had so much saliva on his cock that my hand and wrist were soaked. I deep throated him a couple of times. Then he had me stop. "Let's see how good you can really be."

He had me lie on my back with my head dangling over the edge of the bed. He came over and stuck his cock into my mouth. "I'm going to face fuck you now. You have to be able to do this for most of the roles you'll be offered at first." I wasn't sure what to expect.

Then he started pumping his hips like he was in my pussy. His balls were smacking my nose and his cock was constantly invading my throat. I was slobbering profusely and it was running down my face. Guy had never even conceived of doing this to me.

I had never felt so hot before. Every now and then Emilio would shove his cock in as deep as it would go and hold it there. The first time I thought I was going to pass out. Just when I was starting to get light headed, he pulled back and I was able to breathe again. I couldn't believe how turned on I was getting. He kept pounding his cock into my throat. I was wishing I could reach my pussy, then as if he'd read my mind, he leaned in and stuck a finger in me.

At that same moment he shoved his cock in so hard and deep that I was afraid my jaw would be damaged. I gagged a bit. He gave three or four powerful thrusts and I felt his cock pulse as he started cumming. I came almost instantly from his finger.

After the first pulse sent his cum directly into my throat he pulled back and the ensuing jets all went into my mouth. When he was done coming he told me lick his cock clean, which I did. I savored every inch of his cock.

"Go clean up your face dear," he said rising up from me. "I'll fix us a drink while you do. What would you like?"

I stood up and started heading for the bathroom. "I'll take a wine cooler or a Smirnoff Ice if you have any."

I returned from the bathroom to find a tray with a mixed drink and a bottle of Smirnoff Ice. On the bed there was a large velour covered wedge and an assortment of toys and lubes. My pussy tingled thinking of what was going to happen.

"Lie on top of the wedge, face down, ass up, as they say," he told me. I climbed on the bed and assumed the position. He climbed up behind me. "Janice you have exquisite features. The camera is going to love you."

He started rubbing my ass. His hands felt wonderful against my naked flesh. I couldn't really see what he was doing but I soon felt the coolness of the lube on my asshole. He began smearing around my rosebud and then pushed a finger inside.

"Oh that feels good," I said. He chuckled and started working his finger in and out of my ass. My pussy was heating up and I could feel my juices running down my thigh.

"Someone likes this," he said as he added a second finger in my ass. "Definitely not a virgin back there are you?"

I tried to answer but only managed to moan something incoherently. The pressure on my ass was exhilarating. He added a third finger and put me over the top. I screeched like a cat and felt the flow down my thigh increase to a small river.

I was disappointed when he removed his fingers, but I was soon rewarded with a large toy rubbing up and down my ass canyon. He pulled the toy away long enough to slather it with lube and then renewed its play in my crack.

After a few minutes of that, he poised it at my entrance and pushed. The toy was thicker than any cock I had ever seen and immediately stretched my ass to painful extremes. He pushed the rubber cock in deeper than any cock could ever reach.

He was plunging the thing in and out of my ass and I was caught in the middle of agony and ecstasy. I was about to beg him to pull it out when I felt the head of his cock on the lips of my pussy.

"Oh fuck you're wet," he said in a breathy tone.

He pulled the toy out of my ass until just the mushroom head stayed in and at the same time, he pushed the head of his cock into my pussy. Then with no warning he plunged both deep into me.

For the next four hours, he fucked me in every position imaginable. Sometimes he had a larger toy in my pussy while his cock pounded my ass. Once he had an impossibly large dildo in my pussy and a series of brass balls, each about the size of a golf ball, all on a string in my ass while he face fucked me again.

By time the sun started rising I was a quivering puddle of goo. Guy was a magnificent lover, but the power of the orgasms Emilio gave me was unprecedented. I had never been so thoroughly fucked. I was sure my asshole was an open cave even though it looked normal in a mirror.

For the next few weeks I would do photo shoots in the afternoon and then Emilio would fuck me into oblivion all night long. I was in the habit of using an enema before I went up to Emilio's. One evening Emilio told me he had a surprise for me. When I got to his apartment he was there with two other men and my photographer Stephan.

"Misty darling," Emilio said as I entered the room. "Tonight we're going to make your audition video and shoot some pics for the website." I had already spent the afternoon with a girl named Sally, she was better known as "Diddlin' Desiree," shooting girl on girl photos for the web site. Half were going to be on my site and the other half would be on hers. Desiree had invaded all of my holes with various dildos and I had eaten her pussy and ass. We ended the shoot by fucking each other with a strap-on. It made me incredibly hot to fuck her ass with the toy.

As Emilio was introducing me to Willie and Tom, I noticed that the living room had been re-arranged. His couch and chairs had been moved off to one side and a plush love seat and ottoman were set up in front of a white backdrop.

We all had a drink and then Emilio said we needed to get dressed for the shoot. Willie and Tom stripped naked and then donned tuxedos. Both guys were well built and gorgeous too. I was handed an evening gown and a matching set of lingerie to go underneath it.

I went into the bathroom to get ready. I know it was silly considering that these four men would all be fucking, or watching me fuck all night long. I was about to touch-up my face when Willie knocked on the door.

"I'm here to do your make-up," he said.

"Oh. Do you usually do the make-up on girls you fuck?"

"No, I usually just do the make-up. I am usually only a stunt cock if it is needed." He went on to explain that sometimes a cum shot had to be faked so he'd cum in place of the star actor if he wasn't up to it, and once in a while he'd fuck for close up shots.

"As good looking as you are I don't understand why you aren't a main attraction?"

"I just do this while I go to law school at UCLA so I don't allow more than my cock to be on camera."

"What about tonight?"

"Emilio knows not to shoot my face. You are the star of this. Tom and I are just here to provide supporting roles. Tom wants to make it big so he doesn't mind his face being on screen."

We talked as he did my make-up. He was just over twenty and had been working on movie sets since he'd turned eighteen to make extra money. He still had several years of school ahead of him so he had no doubt he'd see me again.

"I sure am looking forward to tonight," he said as he left the bathroom. I was flattered that a kid would look forward to fucking a woman who was more than fifteen years older than he was.

I went out and saw that all of the camera equipment was set up. Tom's smile lit up the room when I entered. Emilio set up the first few poses for the still camera. He had Tom sitting next to me on the loveseat while Willie stood behind up with his hands on my shoulders.

Just before the action started, Emilio admonished us about keeping the clothing clean as it was all rented, except for my underwear. I was impressed by the cocks on these two young men when I finally got to see them up close. Emilio had used toys on me that were close, but as far as in the flesh cocks, these were about to be the biggest I had ever had.

And I did have them. They took me in every orifice several times that night. Emilio was naked before the end of the shoot and was rubbing his cock constantly. Stephan never seemed to get aroused while taking pictures. I sometimes wondered if he was gay.