The King of Middlesex Pt. 02

Story Info
Hot reunion on a cold winter's day.
3.6k words
4.54
4.1k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation from "The King of Middlesex - Part 1". I'd like to think that this story can stand on its own but for full context, you may want to read that one first. Full warning, some or even most of the sexual activity depicted here is bisexual. I don't mean as in accidental same sex contact but gloriously normalized and celebratory. If that sort of stuff offends you, please move on.

--

The rest of that summer shot by in a blur. I had some final college details to work out. Some prerequisites for scholarships I applied to had to be addressed. Family gatherings to mark my graduation. By the time I shipped out, I'd barely seen Jan and Mark at all. They did come to my going away party, smartly decked out like model suburban citizens. My parents even pulled them aside at a particularly awkward moment to thank them for keeping me employed and out of trouble. They weren't wrong but of course they had no idea.

The start of my freshman year was a whirlwind of settling in to new routines, dealing with academics and making new friends. I missed Mark and Jan of course but there was so much to do that they sort of retreated to a warm, safe place in my memory.

I also couldn't have imagined that college sex would be so easy to come by. Most of the time, all I had to do was ask. I got to sleep with girls from all over the world, all different races, colors, creeds. And unlike the Catholic high school girls that used to leave me howling at the moon, these ladies were confident, happy to be in charge of their sexuality. Maybe it was a sign of the times but now it seemed that they were invested in proving that their sex drives were equal to the guys.

I finally came home for winter break. We'd exchanged a few letters in the meanwhile. The tone of their communications sounding like something I might get from an aunt or older cousin.

Mark answered when I knocked on the door. "Holy shit, look at you... you're a grown ass man."

I'd been hearing precisely the same thing from everyone so it wasn't completely remarkable.

Jan came to the door behind Mark wearing what seemed like an uncharacteristically baggy dress. I thought she looked huge... before I could say a word, she threw her arms around me and kissed me with the same sensuous lips that had burned into my memories. There was no mistaking the hard feel of her belly as she rubbed up against me.

"You're... pregnant!"

"Well yes I am. Sweet of you to notice."

"How far along are you?"

"The doc says about five or six months as far as he can tell."

I did some really fast math, six months. It's December, that goes back to July. For the most part, I'd been scrupulous about using a condom. Except on the one or two occasions that Mark and I had just given up and spent the whole weekend taking turns fucking her. Holy shit...

"Does that mean..."

"Is it yours? I'm not sure. We were pretty frisky back then. I will tell you that the two of us are pretty damn happy. Mark lost his son a few years back and I thought I was about to age out, so yeah, it's a surprise but one that we're really happy with."

She curled her lips into something resembling a smile. "How do YOU feel about it? But before you answer that, just know that we'd never expect anything from you. If you'd like to be involved of course that would be wonderful but Mark and I would be happy to raise the baby as our own, no questions asked."

My mind was spinning. There was some statistically significant chance that I might be on my way to being a father. That was something I'd never even considered.

"I guess I don't know. I have no idea. I've never thought about anything like this."

There was tension in the air but none of it was due to anyone having done anything wrong. It was just the uncertainty. I had no idea how the future would play out. Actually I'd never anticipated a future like this at all. I loved sex. I especially loved the depravity that branded my time with them but I always thought that when the time came, I'd be a straight arrow. A serious parent. A doting father. In that world there would be no room for sex at all, at least as I naively imagined it.

Mark said, "I'm surprised you're still standing up. Why don't you take some time and think about things. We'll be here whenever you want to talk."

It was a long walk back to my house. My mom was beside herself... "Isn't it wonderful about Jan? That was quite a surprise... and they seem so happy!"

So there was a 50/50 chance I was going to be a father. Unlike a lot of kids, this one would be loved and welcomed by at least three of us. For their part, I'd never seen them both this happy. I guess once the shock wore off it started to occur to me that maybe this wasn't such a bad thing after all.

-2-

A few days went by before I was able to make any sense of everything and gather enough resolve to go over there again. It was cold now, the pool empty, the trees bare under a drizzly grey sky. I ran into Jan in the driveway, her face flushing red from the icy wind. She kissed me, the steamy breath from her mouth warm and sweet enough to fog my glasses. What should have been just a peck stretched deliciously into an extended reunion. The taste of her mouth connecting me to a sweet set of memories. We both became aware that we were outside... anyone who saw us would know immediately that something was going on.

She said, "I have to run back out for a bit, Mark's home why don't you make yourself comfortable and I should be back in an hour or so. You'll stay for dinner, no?"

Mark was in the living room parked on the couch, idly watching some college football game. He seemed happy to see me and motioned for me to sit down next to him. The awkwardness of Jan's condition beginning to fade, we started to slip back into the relationship we had over the summer. With a few differences. The house was now spotless, not that it was ever a mess before but the sheer surgical cleanliness of the place looked showroom ready.

"I think I knew Jan was pregnant before she did. Suddenly the house had to be perfect in a way it never had before... her body must have been telling her to get ready. And then her sex drive went all over the map... from not wanting to be touched at all to being horny enough that she almost made me blush. And who knew how sexy she'd look with that belly getting bigger every day! When my first wife was pregnant, she had morning sickness every day. Jan just seems to glow."

That mental image of Jan pregnant, her breasts swollen, belly hard and rounded fired off an untouched set of synapses in my brain.

"If I can be honest, I was in the middle of a wank when you got here. Don't suppose you'd like to join me?"

"So you weren't really watching the game?"

"That was just the first thing that came up when I hit the button on the VCR. I actually found some honest to goodness bisex porn we can check out."

Ha, jerking off was something I was actually good at. "I don't know... we've never done anything like this without Jan. Kind of feels like cheating."

"Tell you what, she should be home in half an hour. Why don't we start and when she gets here, we can just say we started without her."

I reached over and rubbed Marks cock through his jeans. He was already in his semi hard state.

I remembered one of the reasons I liked him so much.

He hit the source button on the remote to switch back the VCR. Stop and rewind. The motor whirs to take us back in time. The movie opens with an anonymous cityscape in Eastern Europe and jumps to a brightly lit kitchen.

Fast forward through the intro. Stop on a scene where a plumber is meekly inspecting a perfectly functional sink. The hausfrau, her pendulous breasts barely hidden under a dress, makes it clear that it's not the sink that needs attention. The plumber lifts her up and sits her on the top of the counter. Remarkably, she's not wearing panties and he proceeds to bury his face in her pussy when quite suddenly, her husband comes home from work.

The soundtrack is saturated with some god awful 70s R&B. There's a pause. After about 5 seconds of shocked silence, the husband seems to have made his peace with the circumstances, unzips his fly and lets the plumber suck his cock as he kisses his wayward wife.

Silly setup aside, the action starts to take off. The husband jerks off and cradles his wife in his arms as he watches the plumber, (did I mention he had a 9" cock?) proceeds to fuck the wife well into the next county. Every now and then, he pulls his cock out to present it to the husband to suck and lick off the juices before plunging back into her oozing cunt.

This looks like a cartoon version of what the three of us would do. Until that point, all the porn I'd seen had been completely hetero. As I watch this, I'm almost proud that bisexuality was now actually a thing... like we were finally represented in a media where we'd never been seen before.

All that depravity is having its intended effect. Our cocks are out. We're jerking each other off, awkwardly navigating the space between the screen and each other. On the screen, the camera drops to a low angle. The perspective makes the husbands cock look enormous as it's buried in the plumbers mouth. Hovering above in the distance, husband and wife make out with each other.

And as life imitates art, Jan walks in.

Just like in the movie, there's a few seconds of shocked silence. She looks at the screen and then back at us. Her face flashes that lewd smile and raised eyebrow I'd grown to love.

"And you couldn't wait for me to get home?! Oh never mind, just move over and let me sit down. I'm tired of being on my feet."

As I remember that day, that's how it started. Jan fully dressed between the two of us. The VCR playing some scenes of things that we'd done and others that we might aspire to. Jan quietly jerking of the two of us as we all watched the movie.

"Can I see you naked?" I really wanted to see what she looked like now... big and round and pregnant.

"Oh please, I look like a cow..."

Mark, still slowly stroking his cock, "Jan, you know you're gorgeous. Believe me when I tell you that you've never looked so hot."

"Ok... maybe later. For now, let me have some fun. Mark, you're being rude to our guest. Suck his cock and make him feel welcome."

Well that was new, where was she going with this?

He eased me out of my jeans and put my cock into his mouth as ordered.

"Do a good job. Mike hasn't been with us for so long. Let him know how much we've missed him. Lick his balls and make sure I can get a good view."

Jan was sitting on an overstuffed easy chair a few feet away. Her panties down around her thighs and dress hiked up enough for her to rub her pussy. The thought flashed through my mind, she's using us as a "live" porn movie. That was such a filthy and fun idea I decided to go along and do whatever I could to make it happen.

She knelt closer to watch Mark suck my cock. "Is he doing a good job? We've really missed having you around."

I feel like I'm starting to lose control. I'm jerking off into Mark's mouth as Jan hovers at the intersection between the two of us, quietly but firmly telling of us what to do. With a voice that's both cracking and a few octaves higher that normal, I'm trying to tell them I'm about to cum. That I don't want this orgasm to be the end of the day. I want it to be the start. That I want to fuck and lick and clean and service them both for the rest of the weekend. I want to tell them all that but it sort of blends into this unintelligible wail as Jan takes over and strokes my cock onto Mark's face... long enough for me to cum and then plunges it back into his mouth to finish me off.

-3-

I guess that's what it took to break the ice. Over the summer we'd been in a place where anything was possible, even encouraged. No apologies or permissions were ever needed. The time apart had done us good I thought. We were all in better places now but reconciling to the new people we'd become had presented a barrier to be deal with. For us, it was enough to just let go. Let our chemistry work its power over us again.

Jan took stock of herself. She'd obviously enjoyed the show we'd put on and the exercise of power she was learning to use but was breaking the spell with a self conscious laugh.

"I must look like a white trash whore!"

Funny how women so seldom perceive themselves the same way men do. Her belly... big, round, distended, aroused some powerful feelings in both Mark and myself. Protectiveness. Desire. Devotion. And certainly not last, incredible arousal.

"I like this thing you're doing now... where you just take charge of things."

"I think it's hormonal. I swear they make you want the oddest things at the craziest times and when that happens, there's no time to wait.. it has to happen NOW. It might seem like I'm running the show but in truth I think it's a some set of crazy chemicals having their way with me."

"I'm sure not complaining..."

As a guy, the pressure was always on to be the one in charge. To make things happen. A million little decisions always waiting to be made to get to the goal of a happy naked woman. The notion that I could just let go, let someone else take charge and just enjoy the ride was a brand new idea.

Mark must have sensed what I was thinking. He peeled off her panties from around her thighs and helped ease her out of the oversized sweater she was wearing. Snow boots and bra and her wildly exaggerated curves. She looked like something soft and warm from a baroque painting. Over the summer, I remembered her pubic hair always being neatly trimmed. Now it was longer, fuller, fluffier... a counterpoint to her belly hanging over her sex. Every pregnant woman I'd ever seen had been covered under layers of maternity wear. Jan was naked, round, luminous. My cock was hard all over again. She noticed the hungry stare coming from me and responded by reaching around her back to unhook her bra. Her breasts were bigger of course, straining at the bra that was now too small to hold them. Nipples longer and darker. I completely understood the instinct that would make infants want to suck on them.

She was starting to blush and instinctively crossed her arms to cover herself.

"It's fucking cold in here. You can enjoy the view but I'm going to need to cover up before I freeze to death."

I couldn't let that happen. I pulled her onto my lap and wrapped my self around her. Blew warm breath into the back of her neck. Instinctively reached down to rub her pussy, still damp and warm.

Mark gasped. Here was his wife. Months pregnant. Naked in my arms with me wrapped around her. Well fucked and in all likelihood impregnated by me. Her in some minor ecstasy as I rubbed and fingered her pussy. Put on explicit display so he could watch every detail.

"Aren't you going to help?" she whispered to her husband.

I don't ever remember going from limp to rock hard as fast as I did that day. She raised her hips long enough to slip my cock into her, her pussy warm and wet to welcome me in.

Mark shuffled over on his knees. I held one of Jan's legs up and spread her apart to give him an unobstructed view to watch us fucking. For us, display was a big deal. We always took turns showing her off, spreading her legs to put every part of her on close up display.

"Spread her ass apart wider, I want a good view of your cock buried in her pussy."

For a few minutes, Mark just quietly watched and jerked off and made unselfconscious little grunts and moans. No rush. At times like this, there was nothing else remotely more important to do. Just the mesmerizing stroke of my cock slowly fucking her over and over again. His tongue felt warm on my balls as he licked from there, up the shaft; stopping to suck and swirl around on her clit. I imagined it must have tasted delicious and had the passing thought to switch places with him but I was in heaven and for now, I wasn't going anywhere. I pulled out just long enough to let him suck my cock. Jan's pussy was warm and sweet but there was always something about the sight of his lips wrapped around my hard cock that always made her swoon.

So a note to the 21st century readers of this. By all accounts this looks like a classic bull/sub/hotwife scenario with all the usual cliches. On some level I guess that it must seem that way but the reality is nowhere near that simple fiction. I loved these guys. I would have gladly taken a bullet for either of them. I had no sense of dominance that I needed or wanted to lord over them. Humiliation was the farthest thing from my mind. My relationship to Mark was like... if I said brother it would be incestuous so I guess there's no real descriptive term in western culture to describe what we were. What we were doing was dictated by physical realities of age. I was an 18 year old with a hard cock. Nothing more remarkable than that. He was past his prime physically but made up for it with life experience, humanity and a creatively filthy imagination. I would have gladly changed roles with him and never given it a second thought.

And Jan. I could say she was my muse or goddess or whore but she was so much more than any of those. On a given day we could binge watch movies. Have a snowball fight then spend the better part of the day fucking until we passed out. Wake up to pancakes and cock sucking. I valued them as a couple above all else. It was never my intention to come between them in any way, in fact, one of the highlights of my life at the time and to this day was to somehow serve them in a way that did them justice for everything they did for me.

I'm deeply kissing Jan as Mark continued to work his mouth on both of us. Instinctively I reached down to rub her belly as we fucked. I lost track of how long we'd been at this but knew I was getting past the point of no return. I had the delightfully filthy idea of coming on her belly as Mark continued to eat her pussy. She must have been on the same page as she locked her legs around her husband's face and started to cum as I painted her, one spurt after another until her belly was covered in shiny, translucent cum. Mark couldn't wait to join in. He finally stood up as Jan, giddy with excitement, lay in my arms and watched him jerk off all over her. Is it OK to giggle at times like this? Sex should be filthy and depraved but it should also be fun.

"You're not going to leave me like this, are you?"

Oh Jan, you glorious slut... we knew what she wanted. The two of us proceeded to lick the cum off her pregnant belly. There was a lot to go around... it covered her breasts and belly, dripped down to her pussy. And we took our jobs very seriously, we had to clean up every last drop. It must have been ticklish because she laughed and giggled and writhed the whole time our tongues went to work on her. Finally, spotlessly clean, she threaded her fingers through our hair and pulled us closer as we passed out glued together by sweat and cum and spit.