The Kingdom Ch. 02

Story Info
Princess Freya and the Captain.
856 words
4
12.6k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 08/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We found her unconscious in the forest, Princess." said the Captain of the Guard, David.

Freya surveyed the woman on the bed. She was taller than she was; athletic and taut with thick, wavy hair. She was dressed in thin white robe, but wore sapphires that were unmistakably royal.

"She's a Duchess. Or a village noblewoman." said Freya. "Goodness knows what has happened to her."

"I'll order scouts to investigate the lands beyond the woods." said the Captain.

"Alert the royal guard too. What did this to her may be approaching our Kingdom, for all we know." added Freya. "And I'll inform my father."

"Yes, ma'am." the Captain nodded. "Ma'am?"

"Yes, David?" inquired Freya kindly. A look of concern was on the Captain's face.

"Should we do something about...our attire?"

"Ah!" exclaimed Freya. "Of course. I forget we have different...customs, to other cities."

The Captain was nude, as was the official Officer's dress - or lack of - when in the Royal Palace. Freya was wearing a peach bra with black lace that pushed her breasts up and inwards; and matching underwear that wrapped themselves low on her hips. The Captain was sporting a healthy erection in the presence of the Princess.

"Tell the Officers to wear a robe in these quarters today. I'll let the servants know."

"Yes ma'am." The Captain bowed, ready to leave.

"One more thing, David." called out Freya.

"Yes?"

"How long as it been since you last...had me?" the Princess asked.

"Two months ago, ma'am."

"My sister?"

"Four months."

"Have you been with a Priestess since? Lily?" enquired Freya. She looked concerned. She knew the Captain was a busy man and often lacked the time to bed with women befitting his rank.

"No, ma'am."

"Oh, Horace. Meet me in the Hall at noon, will you? I'll have Lily watch over this poor one here." Freya said softly.

"Yes, Princess Freya. Thank you." he said pleasantly. His erection was becoming more and more uncomfortable the longer he looked at the Princess' ravishing figure.

__

She led the Captain into an empty chamber, where a bed was made and scented with lavender. She turned to him, stroking his rock hard erection slowly with the tips of her fingers. He exhaled with relief and kissed her, gently at first. Soon tongues were licking each other's necks. His hands ran along her soft, pale back as she continued stroking him. Her bra soon came off to reveal full, perky breasts the size of large oranges. His eyes widened at the sight.

Freya appreciated his fine body too. He was chiselled and bronzed - every inch of him was hard and firm. She couldn't wait to plunge his thick manhood into her tight snatch.

The Captain took the initiative and lay the Princess down on her back. Pulling off her underwear, he could see her moist cunt.

"I want you now, Captain." ordered Freya breathlessly.

He obliged. His lust was unstoppable now. The only thing on his mind was to fuck her hard and make her squeal with pleasure. He guided her legs opened; she spread herself on the bed, holding onto the headboard to ready herself for the onslaught.

David ran his hands down her body, relishing her soft breasts, her smooth skin and legs.

"Fuck. Me. Captain." Freya said forcefully. Her eyes made contact with his and demanded satisfaction.

He leant down, positioned his cock against her wet opening - she quivered - and he pushed in forcefully, causing her lips to form a wide 'O.'

True to her royal lineage, Freya had a smaller than average cunt that she has learned to compensate for by strengthening her vaginal muscles. The Captain, on the other hand, had a larger than average penis. The combination made them both groan, as he filled her.

"Oh!" cried out Freya. She arched her back to fit his meaty length. He continued to pump in and out, grunting at the pleasure. He could feel her cunt stretching and contracting with each penetration. As he began to increase the tempo - her breasts bouncing each time he fucked her.

Freya could feel his wet cock sliding in and out like a rod on fire. The wet fucking noise they made and the sheer friction of their frantic motions pushed her closer to the edge. She surredered to him, pushing out her cunt and gripping the headboard tighter.

"Oh! OH! Yes! Captain!"

"Fuck, Princess! Oh, fuck!" cried out the Captain as he drank in the sight of her exquisite, nymph like body pushing out her body to meet his every thrust.

Freya could sense the Captain tensing, about to cum. "Hold on, Captain! Ah! AH! Hold on! Oh! AH! Don't cum...yet!" She cried.

The Captain seized up. Trying to hold on, he faltered and exploded. He filled the Princess' cunt with his seed as she clenched her vaginal muscles, milking him and prolonging his orgasm for as long as she could.

He made eye contact with her - his face filled with apology. "I'm sorry," he whispered.

"No!" she cried. She leant up, and embraced him. "Don't be. You were wonderful."