The Kings' Average Day Ch. 01

Story Info
A sadistic, sex fueled tyrant's average day.
865 words
3.67
36k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1: The Morning

The all-powerful King started his day much like any other, that is to say, with a deep-throating from a powerless, beautiful slave girl.

The King grinned down at the woman, knelt between his legs. Her pretty face streamed with tears and saliva as her head bobbed back and forth on the Kings' dick. Her luscious lips were stretched around his girth and the great throne room echoed with the sound of her involuntary gagging as his plumb sized head rammed repeatedly into the back of her throat. The King didn't even need to lift a finger to get the slave to take his length so completely, she had been trained well in what the King liked, and how poor an idea it was to displease him. Despite the horrible pain and embarrassment, deep down she felt a thrill in committing such a disgusting act and forced his impressive length down her own throat without hesitation. The King relished the utter control he had over her; and any other woman in his kingdom for that matter.

For his extra pleasure the slave was forced to expose her magnificent breasts that bounced and swayed mesmerizingly, with every bob of her head. Each massive, milky globe was topped with a perfect petal of a pink nipple. The cold air of the stone walled room and the secret pleasure she refused to acknowledge made those wonderful nipples erect.

The vicious deep-throating continued for several more minutes until the King grunted, grabbed a handful of the slaves' raven hair and forced his full length into her wet, tight throat. Her eyes bulged in alarm as the King continued to fuck her mouth unrelentingly, his large testicles slapping against her drool drenched chin. He fucked her like this for almost two minutes before he gave one final, almighty thrust into her mouth, driving the head of his cock deep into her oesophagus and filling her throat with his cum.

The slave gagged profusely as she was filled with spurt after spurt of the Kings seed, she tried desperately to swallow it but there was simply too much. Rivulets of white cum dribbled out of her already stretched mouth and ran down her chin. Suddenly the King wrenched his dick from her throat without warning and sprayed her glorious tits with several more bursts of semen. It was a beautiful sight, the milky cum gliding down the slaves large breasts and dripping from her still erect nipples.

The slave gasped in much needed breath and stared in shock at the Kings' actions. Something else stunned her as well, in the confines of her lacy, white panties her pussy was spasming and gushing fluids, drenching her thong. She couldn't believe it, she had just cum!

In response to her shocked expression , the King rubbed his cum drenched cock on the girls' face, nastily, before shoving it back into her gasping mouth in a silent order for it to be cleaned. The slave gagged and looked up at the King with tearful eyes before sucking in his slowly deflating dick and slurping off his excess seed.

When she swallowed the final drops obediently the King was finished with her and pulled his flaccid penis from her throat with a wet plopping sound and calmly readjusted himself on his golden throne, leering down at the cum-drenched slave. She moved to wipe the thick, white liquid from her stunning mounds and pretty face, when a guard stepped forward and grabbed her arm. The poor slave girl looked from the large, brutish guard to the King in confusion.

"Here's the deal," the guard started cheerfully, as if proposing a friendly wager. "The King has decided that you may not remove any of his seed from your body until tomorrow morning, to make sure you follow this rule, you will be checked up on regularly. In exchange, you won't be raped repeatedly by the entire castle guard in front of the towns' folk."

A look of horrified dismay came across the unfortunate slaves face. This was a very real threat, it had been carried out in the past more than once. Tentatively she reached down to her dress with shaking hands and pulled it up over her jizz covered tits. Her pretty face contorted in a grimace as the rapidly cooling semen was smeared across her chest, much to the delight of the smirking King. When she was fully dressed, the potato headed beast of a guard, tugged her to her feet and half dragged her unceremoniously through the torch lit throne room and out of the large golden doors. The two guards posted at the door laughed and sneered at the poor, sniffling woman as she was marched past. The girls face reddened with embarrassment at her sticky, slime covered tits, face and (of course) legs. Despite the humiliation she had never felt as exhilarated as when she was being face fucked by the King and she knew should could never admit that, not even to herself.

Back in the throne room the King yawned nonchalantly and lounged in his magnificent throne, contemplating how to spend the rest of his day...