The King's Harem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He would have a great deal of fun breaking this mount, he thought. He stepped over the bench, cock in hand, and guided it to the waiting face of his new nymph. He shoved himself forward, making her taste the juices of her peer that were left on his manhood.

"Look at me, slut," he said. 51's blue-green eyes trailed up the imposing man before her as she knelt with his dick in her pliant mouth. Despite herself, she was anxious to taste a man for the first time and could not believe it would be with this King she had only heard of, a myth until now. As her eyes met his he grasped her head firmly and unloaded his entire ballsack into her waiting mouth, tongue, and throat. He looked over and saw his vixen redhead still recovering from the ride he had just given her and this caused another wave of cum to explode out of him. He forced his slave's mouth further down his shaft, pressing some of his seed down her throat.

51 eagerly swallowed the royal semen but took note of how different it tasted than her expectation. She knew she would get many more chances to taste her King's seed. It was well known he preferred to reach climax in ways that would not breed his slaves, he only finished inside the wombs of his favorite property... as a reward.

He stood there as she cleaned his dick with her teenage mouth. Eagerly lapping up the juices and ejaculate that had affixed to him. Once his member was sufficiently rested she placed it back in his trousers, as was her training. He caught his breath and patted her blonde head.

"I will take them both," said the King. "Continue training this one," he pointed to 53 who was been assisted to her feet by the eunuchs. "Prepare this one for my chamber, if I have time tonight I will have what's left of her innocence. It may have to wait until tomorrow."

"Yes, Your Grace," said Raquel, "The Chancellor asked me to remind you a war council will convene this evening." The King rolled his eyes in disappointment.

"Very well," said the King, "Tomorrow then. See that she is prepared. Send Faye, Clara, and Mishelle to the war council this evening. If I can distract them, perhaps I can get out of it before the sun rises."

"Yes, Your Grace," said Raquel, "Shall we name these two?"

The King looked at 51, who had just finished swallowing the last of his cum, and 53, who was now receiving an aloe from the eunuchs on her inflamed arse.

"No names for them yet," said the King. "They'll have to earn it later."

With that he left the Succubus Hall and returned to the grounds of the palace. Ayla turned on 51 and 53.

"Disgraceful," Ayla said, "The Lady Raquel would be well within her rights to have you both hung from the walls of the city. Never in my years would I imagine such insolence from you," she said, pointing to 53, "And such timidity from you!" She laid a finger at 51, who still had a missed dribble of the King's gift on her lips.

"You have much work to do," Raquel said to Ayla, "I will leave you to it. See that the King is not disappointed at his war council."

Raquel turned and left the hall, eager to ensure her King and his advisors were satisfied by nightfall.


12