The Kings New Bride

Story Info
A Fairy Tale.
1.4k words
4.05
23.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(A fairy tale inspired by Ria)

A long time ago in an enchanted land an ancient but powerful king marries an exceptionally beautiful princess.

With nerves that belied his station the elderly King waits on his bed for his very latest and awfully young bride. His bedroom door opens and two ladies in waiting usher in his teenage Queen.

Ria dressed innocently in a flowing white gossamer robe her hair about her shoulders her hands clasped behind her back enters the kings' domain. Barefooted and with eyes downcast she shyly advances to the king's bed. To any outside observer she looks every inch the sacrificial virgin. Looks can be deceiving, after coyly seducing the king from his clothes the new queen sets about stiffening his resolve. Never in his long life had the king imaged that one so young could be so rude. His new companion is entirely unabashed in matters sexual and by morning a thoroughly spent king needs a long lie in to recover.

The new queen was pleasantly taken aback by his performance and is fervently looking forward to satisfying the king for a second night. She's planning a relentless dominating performance in which she'll star as the king's depraved mistress. In her chamber her maids squeeze her into a dreadfully severe corset. Her waist already tiny is now minuet, her breasts in immanent danger of revealing themselves over the top of the corset, breathing is hard. She has her maids tighten the corset further. A wisp of silk for knickers, stockings and the finest hand made shoes finalize the outfit. The queen in some suffering decides to wear the corset all day. By the time she visits the King her discomfort will be intense and the King will suffer unimaginably pleasure accordingly.

Concealing her underwear with an audacious low strapless dress that maximizes the effect of the corset, she joyful sets about her duties. All who come into contact with her this day are struck by her confidence and splendour if not her cleavage. The king however was not looking forward to a visit by his uninhibited new bride. His magician Stoob, had supplied him the previous night a tonic so strong that he could subdue a tiger but the kings power of recovery are not that of a young man and so with regret he dispatches a servant to the Queen's chamber to inform her that the King would be indisposed for the next few nights on matters of state.

The queens' disposition darkens and the next few days were not happy ones for her poor servants. Demanding and picky were just two of her better traits. So it was to some relief all-round when the Queen was summoned to the Kings bedroom on the fourth night.

Keen to make up for lost time and still wearing her corset after three days the frustrated queen has kings' clothes off in a trice. If the king's medicine was strong the queen's appetite was limitless. Bound and gagged his rear is beaten with a vicious crop. She then drags him round the bedroom on a leash attached to his developing cock. Hot wax, piercing nipples clamps and weights attached to his balls are just the beginning of a long night. The aging king is forced to endure more and more extreme sexual acts for his demanding queen. To his consternation the kinkier the act the more lustful he becomes. Only by shear strength of character did the king at long last placate his queen. By morning a blissfully exultant queen radiates goodwill to all the court. Unfortunately the king with some very sensitive body parts could hardly move and his physicians and wizard are gathered to attend his majesty failing strength.

His wizard suggests stronger doses of the enchanted brew; his doctors concerned by the state of the elderly king who might not survive much longer if the queen's passion cannot be restrained overrule him. No answer is found; in spite of this the king slowly recovers his vitality. In following weeks were it not for the timely intervention of the king several of the queens servants would of lost their heads such was her wrath.

A huge loss of face and court etiquette prevents either king or queen finding a surrogate lover to restore harmony to the court. In desperation the King sends word to a powerful warlock in a distant land for help.

It takes the Warlock a month to arrive at court. The king bound by his duties has manfully done his best to satisfy his queen but is fast approaching exhaustion and the queens' mood is not joyful. Finally and in great secrecy the two men meet in the kings chamber. The warlock produces a heavy and fat magic wand the king looks at the baton mystified. The wizard explains he won the wand from the Porn fairy at poker it was her favourite wand. Using the magic words "shag me baby shag me" he twists the wand at the bottom. The wand springs fanatically to life on the table, astonished the king jumps back in alarm. The king cannot for the life of him see what this ugly and noisy wand now hideously gyrating will do for his predicament but the wizard assures him that the Porn fairy swore by its powers and is inconsolable at its loss.

That night a somewhat sceptical king invites his queen to his chamber. The queen makes a special effort with her attire in an attempt to encourage and reward the kings' endeavours. She wears her hair up and her tallest heels. Abstaining from underwear she chooses a full-length figure hugging ruby red dress of the finest and flimsiness silk. The dress is slashed high to the left hip, revealing an immodest blaze of exposed flesh. A sleek black fur cloak with a lengthy train fastens about her neck. The outfit is completed with an intricate black feline mask encrusted with emeralds. Queen Ria glides into the king's bedroom like an imperial vamp. The king is stunned by his wife's theatrical entrance and unadulterated sexual magnetism if only he were younger.

To his incredulous wife he shows the magic wand, tells her the magic words and shows the twist that brings it to life. Both stare amazed at the wand as it buzzes off the table onto the floor. The queen braver than her husband picks up the wand from the floor. The sensation is not unpleasant; she holds it to her arm then her neck finally her nose. It's if the wand had a mind of its own as it travels down the queens' body. It stops between her legs, the queen; eyes wide open yet oblivious to the king lets the wand stroke the silk at her most vulnerable area. Now shutting her eyes she lets out a subtle sigh, the king afraid rushes to the queens aid she beats him off immediately.

The queen now sitting on the bed with cape and mask discarded, dress hiked up to her waist is letting the wand caress her most intimately. The king has to watch as his wife sucks in her cheeks, cross-eyed and rocking dementedly she finally cries in anguish. Terrified he tries to comfort his wife while wrestling the wand from her grasp, but the wands power is too great and it pulls the queen away and over onto her stomach. Still between the royal thighs the wand exhorts a strange becalming stillness in the queen. Little by little the wands magic starts again and the queen becomes more animated, writhing around the bed as the wand casts another spell. Over and over the wands entices the queen deeper into its dark magic and despite the aged kings best efforts he is unable to tear the wand away.

By morning the wand has stopped, the queen at peace. His nightmare over the king sleeps. When he awakes his naked queen is fast asleep in his arms. The wand is nowhere to be seen. A formidable spell has been cast and the young queen is far less arduous on her poor elderly husband and so they all lived happily ever after, err not quite.

A mere three nights later worried servants wake the king. The queen is in frenzy and demands to see the king. The king with his vocabulary about to be enlarged is led not to her majesties chamber but down to the dungeon. Even from a distant he hears the unmistakable crack of a whip and the howl of pain from its victim this is no sexual game. The king enters the torture chamber to see a shackled and bloody wizard, who is now dreadfully regretting his decision to accept the king, offers of hospitably. The queen blind with rage cracks the whip again, she needs only one question answered, "What the fucking hell are re-chargeable batteries?"