The King's Servant Ch. 01

Story Info
Knight and slave girl fuck the pain away in the middle ages.
3.6k words
4.24
31k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a day like any other – waking up at the break of dawn, a small meal, and then the work. Cleaning clothes for the master's wife, fetching things for her. Then on to the kitchen, to help. She was too delicate for working in the field, her face deemed pleasing to the eye. But this did not prevent those who owned her from making her work herself into sweat each and every day of her short existence. Waking, working, sleeping. She was not special, she was nobody. Because nobody ever made her feel like she was somebody. She was but a tool, someone to be bossed around. Someone to receive orders and carry them out. If too slow, she was beaten.

The day everything turned red was the day it all changed. It was the day large men on even larger animals entered the house through the gates. She knew it were horses, as master's brother once visited them riding one. The men had harsh voices, spoke a language she did not understand. They killed the guards, and all men carrying swords. The women and children they spared... for now.

"Where is your master?" one asked, his accent heavy and his voice rough. It was almost more like a growl then a question. But for the answer he did not have to wait long, as a finger quickly pointed him in the right direction. The armour-clad man rode his horse up to where the master was standing. There he halted his step, the horse stopped inches away from the old man's face. He did not seem afraid nor frightened, and it surprised the girl as she had expected to see fear in his eyes. He seemed to expect a question. His expression was still one of arrogance. Then the man on horseback drove his sword so deep down the man's skull his face was split in half and the blade reached his neck.

Up until that point, everything had seemed like a joke. An elaborate prank, a play perhaps. But when the man they had all deemed to be practically a god fell dead in the sand, it became all too real. He had been an untouchable deity, an all-powerful ruler in his own private domain. They knew not how big the world was beyond his lands. So for his slaves, the world reached no further then the foot of the mountains. What lay beyond, few of them knew.

The armed men walked around, started addressing people at random. Kept repeating the same question over and over again... "what do you have to offer?"

So the young woman slowly started walking backwards. Into the house. Through the door she went, into the master's bedroom. She was not allowed but perhaps now his brain was sliced in half he wouldn't mind as much as before?

She sat on the bed. It felt soft, comfortable. It was her first time ever sitting on a bed. Never had her behind rested on anything more comfortable then a thin musky mat or a heap of hay. So this is where the master and his wife always sleep?

"What do you have to offer?" a deep voice said. It must have started as a question, but came out a command. It took her a while to look up and realize it was her the man was talking to. She was terrified, had not expected someone to enter the room. He must have done so silently. Quiet as the grave. A frightening thought.

"What do you mean, sir?" she asked, bewildered.

"It's simple... what do you have to offer in favour of your life?"

She was startled for a bit, did not know what to answer. What did he want? Still she decided she had to answer. If anything, she could stall him.

"I have nothing to offer except my life," she answered, "my body, my loyalty. My blood."

He looked at her. It was an intense gaze but not an unpleasant one. Dark green eyes under heavy eyebrows staring at her fiercely.

"Your body, you say?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. His voice was deep as before but there was an undertone in it that was new to her. It sounded like the master when her ordered her to bring him food. It sounded... vaguely... hungry?

"Yes, my body," she replied, as she sat up a bit more, straightening her composure. Her shoulders straight, her chest pressed a bit forward. She saw the stranger's eyes rolling across her chest. The fabric of her clothing was thin as she was practically wearing rags and rarely given new ones. It hid her shapes partially, but not entirely.

"And this body... how old might this body be?"

"I... I heard I was born 18 summers ago. I was a gift from his brother. He told him to take good care of me. My mother was a slave in his domain."

The tall stranger simply nodded, as he licked his pink lips. She could see his white teeth. He looked ferocious. Like a wolf about to dig into her flesh. She shuddered softly.

"And what might this body be like?" he went, playing along.

She noticed his size now, as if for the first time. He was so much taller than any man she had ever seen before and his hair was long and unwashed. Smelly, but weirdly not unpleasant. Her nose caught the scent of sweat, mud and steel.

"I do not know what this body is like, sir. I barely look at it you see as they say it is improper. And no man ever saw it close enough to tell."

He nodded silently, as if lost in thought. His eyes still fixated on the young woman in front of him.

"So no man saw you, then? How about touching... did any man ever touch you?"

She shook her head in disagreement, demurely bowing her face and looking down at her hands laying in her lap.

"In that case, my lady, would you mind if I take a look?" he asked with a faint smile, the same hungry tone in his voice she had noticed before.

At that moment, a hand knocked on the wooden door of the master's bedroom. Hard.

"Sir?" a voice asked.

"Yes?" the tall man in the bedroom replied.

"The slaves are dead sir. We took the strong ones and killed the worthless ones. What are your next orders?"

So he was the leader! A leader who had his mind on something entirely unrelated to warfare, as it seemed. He did not even reply again to the man outside.

"Sir? Sir, what are you doing in there?" the voice tried again.

Finally he was shaken out of his daydreams back into reality. With a brisk voice he replied: "What I am doing is none of your damned business and my orders are to take whichever valuables you can find, feed the men and reward them well. Take all you can carry... and leave me alone or I split your head in two like that old fool. I have... business to attend to!"

And the distraction was gone as quickly as it came. It was once again just two people in the room, but the tension seemed somewhat broken.

They exchanged a quick glanced, the tall warrior and the servant girl on the bedside in front of him. He smile widely as their eyes met, and she smiled back nervously.

"So, where were we?" he asked to no one in particular. "Ah! Your body, if I'm not mistaken. If I am correct, I was about to take a glance?"

"Y-yes sir, you-you were..." she replied, stumbling over her words.

"Stand up!" he yelled. She promptly did.

Suddenly his large hands grabbed a hold of his blade. It was still red with blood but it had by now dried up largely. He lifted the sword up in the air and took it down with a swing. It sang almost as it sliced through the air faster than the girl's ears could catch.

She felt something moving right in front of her chest. It was a strangely soft sensation, as if an immensely soft finger had touched her dirty dress.

She dared not look... but opening her eyes and looking at the man in front of her, she saw his face was one big smile. Then she stared down at her chest and saw the sword has sliced straight through the fabric. It was basically hanging on to a few shreds of cloth.

"Shake your shoulders a bit," the man ordered sternly. So she did. She dared not disobey.

The dress fell down and suddenly she was entirely naked. The young woman stood naked in front of the bed, vulnerable. The warrior looked at her, a look of lustful approval on his otherwise so stern face.

Her breasts were small but firm, with large dark brown nipples on top. The sudden cold and the fright had enlarged them. Her belly was flat, her legs and arms a bits short. She was slender of build, but her legs were again round. In between her thick thighs, a triangle of black hair covered her modesty.

The large stranger in front of her stared at her even more intensely then before. And the smile on his face now was wider than ever before.

"I asked you what you had to offer..." he spoke softly... his voice a bit course and raspy. The man licked his lips before continuing. "Now I see... it is quite sufficient..."

"So can I live?" she asked shyly, her voice a bit shaky with a fear she tried to hide. He did not respond and she instinctively covered up her young breasts with her arms.

"No!" he barked at her, aggressively. "Do not hide yourself." Then, softer: "please, don't. You are beautiful." It was the first compliment she had ever received in her entire life, and a very personal one at that. One that went beyond the rare praise for a meal well cooked a slave might sometimes receive. This was a compliment for her. And for her alone.

Long she did not have to enjoy the compliment. The large stranger threw down his sword with such force the blade stuck in the wooden floor. Then he took off his chainmail, carelessly throwing it on the master's oakwood chair. After that, his long skirt came off. Underneath, he wore nothing. She was shocked by his nudity but he seemed at ease with it. Impatiently, he kicked off his brown muddy leather boots. He kicked them aggressively and they flew against the wall. Now he wore nothing but his calloused skin. Scars ran across his chest and arms, he was muscular and tall. A body hardened by many battles he must have fought. He came walking forward. With each step she saw his large member dangling. As he stared at her chest, she saw it enlarge. Suddenly he stood in front of her. Only inches away from her skin. She could feel the heat coming from his body, smell the sweat and mud on his skin. His hair was dirty... but it was not at all unpleasant. She was strangely put at ease by his nakedness. It made her less self conscious about her own lack of clothes.

Without any warning, he pushed her back on the bed. It was a sudden attack. Before she knew what was happening, he was on top of her, his hands resting on the mattress next to her face.

She struggled to get underneath him but he simply took her wrists in his hands and pinned her down. His strength amazed her... he made her feel so small. She was frightened, terrified even. But she also felt a feeling new to her. Something she had never felt before.

As he hung over her, she felt the heat of his body even more than before. He let go of one of hands and reached in between his legs. She saw his left hand grabbing on to his manhood as he held her down with his right. As his attention shifted, she struggled again to get underneath him. He laughed. It was a laugh more high-pitched then his usual tone of voice but not at all unpleasant to the ear. The more she struggled, the harder he laughed. It amused him, the tiny little woman trying to resist a force so much stronger then herself. Perhaps he admired her bravery.

She had seen his dangling soft manhood, and she had seen it grow. As she looked down across her chest and to his groin, she saw his cock growing larger as she struggled harder. She stopped immediately. "Good girl," he growled.

She relaxed slightly, his grip on her wrist lessened. Her body became a little less tense. Silently she hoped he was almost done, but instinctively she knew inside he was just getting started. Then his body lunged into hers. A great pain hit her. He was partially inside her! Letting go of her other arm as well, he grabbed a hold of her thighs and forced her legs further apart as he pushed her further down the mattress. As he did, he trusted his pelvis deeper into hers. The girl did not know if she was supposed to make sounds or be quiet, but she could not contain her surprised and shocked moans the intense pain caused her to let out.

The warrior was so hungry. She wondered how long he had been from home, fighting battles, his horse and his soldiers his only companions. The only sword he got to use was the one he sliced her clothes with. Now the one he had neglected for so long was finally being put to use. She was small, so small. Slender. He must have been twice her size and weight. With every trust he made her feel smaller, weaker. But as she saw the sweat drip of his forehead, face frowned, she recognized the power she had over him. Clearly he was getting carried away, but she could not allow herself to get carried away. She moaned, she panted. Her sounds no less genuine, but inside her head she started to think. What pleases him most? She moved her hips back and forth, following the rhythm of his. When she did, he groaned. Loudly. It sounded like approval. She moved her hips again, up and down. Pushed herself up against the spear impaling her. His forehead frowned even more, his moans got louder. God, it hurt! She never expected it to hurt so much. As he kept trusting his manhood deep inside her belly, she drove her fingers into the warrior's back. Pulled his strong body closer to her own. He kept pumping away... he body started moving along with his naturally. She couldn't think anymore... they melted onto one. He lowered his arms. Pressed his chest on hers. She felt his chest hair against her nipples. They were hard, poking into his skin. His movements slowed down slightly as the fingers of his left hand started playing with her nipples. Clearly their size had him mesmerized. He could not get his hands or eyes off them. In the meantime he kept trusting his cock inside her. A battering ram ramming her pussy like it was destined to break through. It hurt... it hurt so good.

He kissed her. Long. Hard. Still inside her, still moving. Her entire tummy seemed filled with him. As if her entire body only existed for the sole purpose of being wrapped around his manhood. So when his cock still penetrated her pussy, his tongue launched a brutal attack on her mouth. She felt his rough hairy cheek against hers. His hand caressed her face, her neck, then moved on to her breasts. He kneaded them firmly with his strong and able fingers. The calloused skin of his fingertips felt rough on her tender nipples, never before touched. His beard like steelwool on her soft young face. The kiss seemed to last for an eternity. At some point her mind stopped working altogether. She got lost in the moment. Lost in his mouth. She was no longer frightened. A spoil of war she had been, now she felt like a conqueror.

When he stopped kissing her she was amazed. There was no way for her to tell how long it lasted. It could have been two minutes but it could just as easily have been two hours. He pulled out his cock without the slightest warning. The tip was red, and a few drops of blood fell on the mattress. Her first reaction was one of shock... what if the master saw it? She smiled when she realized her own silliness... he'd never see. Not anymore. She had a new master now. A demanding master. And that demanding, rough master grabbed her by her hips, commanded her to turn around and sit on her hands and knees. She obliged, dutifully. Curious for what next. He took her from behind. Entered the same opening as before but from another angle. It took a while for them to find a position that worked... she was so small, he so big. But he found a way, as he ordered her to move her ass to the tone of his voice. When she had assumed the perfect position he entered her again. Pulled out. And entered again. Repeated this a few times then started trusting like before, but with a harshness and a power she had not felt before. She was already starting to feel raw and sore in between her soft warm legs but he relentlessly continued on fucking her. Something slapped against her clitoris at each trust of his cock... it made a slapping sound that wildly turned her on. A few more pushes and he was there. He penetrated her with such fierce force, with such power, that it was like he wanted to crawl into her with his entire body. He did not succeed, her body would not fit anything more besides his manhood. But he did succeed in leaving a sticky surprise. She felt it shooting out inside her belly, right above her belly button. He growled... breathing heavily, the soldier pulled out his cock. He did not do it gently like she had hoped but hard, rough and with force like how he did everything. He fucked her the way he undressed her. Then left her body the way he undressed himself. Hard. Fast. But seemingly endless.

Now the leader of the group of violent strangers fell onto the bed. He rolled over on his back. Inhaled and exhaled heavily again. His strong hands grabbed the slender servant girl by her waist and pulled her on top of his naked flesh. She looked into his eyes. Hers dark, his lighter. Their skin tone was also contrasting... she was light brown, whereas he was almost white in colour. His body was huge and strong. Powerful. Hers seemed so small in comparison and yet without the slightest bit of experience she had controlled his fully. Tamed the beast. Fed him well, in spite of his overwhelming hunger. For now he seemed satisfied. But it was a hunger she knew would be returning. A dish that was so good that once one tried it, there was no going back. It had to be tried again and again. Eaten. Devoured. At every given opportunity.

He wanted to know what she had to offer. Know he knew. Was it enough? It was as if he could read her mind. At the exact same moment the thought crossed her mind, he opened his mouth to speak.

"You wore rags. Your clothes are not worth a cent. I would not give a dime for your possessions but by god, girl, I would conquer a kingdom for your body and the ways in which you use it!"

His voice had changed, too. It sounded enthusiastic, cheerful even. So unlike the impression she first had held of the man. It was as if she was in bed with an entirely different person. A killer outside the bedroom, he killed her piece by piece inside it in the sweetest of ways.

"I have a castle," he continued, "and it is a lonely place. It has riches, it has food a plenty. But what misses is a woman's warmth. I want you to that woman. I want you to fill that void no gold and silver could ever fill."

The girl was startled, amazed. Was this reality? Was this not a dream?

"Why me of all the world's girls?" she asked, surprised. Disbelief pouring through in each word she spoke.

"Why not you?" he replied, "when of all the women in the world, you and only you have pleased me truly? When you and you alone have brought me the pleasure not even a thousand conquests have been able to give me?"

Now she literally pinched her skin. She took a nipple between her thumb and pointing finger, as this most sensitive body part was sure to wake her up. It felt painful in a good way. She blinked her eyes. But that large hairy man was still on her bed, and his soft manhood still resting on his belly, dripping with the same white fluid that she saw flowing out of her womanhood.

"I came here to conquer this house. Get some slaves. Some gold. Burn the place down, then return home. I would return as empty-handed as I came here. Now I feel like a conqueror again. Because I found the only person who could conquer me."

He jumped off the bed, energetic in spite of their considerable acrobatics earlier. Reached for his cloak, fallen on the floor. Draped it around her naked body carefully.

"Come with me and be my queen," he said, "and I will see to it your former master's wife will serve you your food on a golden platter for the rest of your life."