The Kinky Alien Ch. 01

Story Info
A human male is abducted by a hermaphrodite alien.
1.8k words
3.95
29.6k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cold was the first sensation that swept through his body. He lay there, realizing he was completely naked, and that he was bound to a metal table-that his wrists, ankles, and waist were all strapped down tightly and completely. He realized he should be frightened, but oddly enough he wasn't. He drew in a sharp breath-it made his chest ache, just slightly, before he flickered his eyes open.

At the sight of the hideous green creature before him, he began to scream. His eyes widened as his voice came out crooked, his entire face and throat tingling and burning, but still he continued to scream and shake against the binds before him.

The green creature placed a palm-four scrawled out fingers that looked more like claws-and placed it over the human's mouth. The human, who hadn't realized how much energy had escaped him just from his sudden panic, was quickly stifled.

The creature blinked, eyes that seemed liquidy and far off and shone brightly, before taking his hand off the human's mouth. It then began to sweep it's long, spindling fingers downward, and the human realized there was a ginormous scar down his chest.

The human drew in a breath. This creature... had cut into him... looked at his organs...! Breathing heavily he looked around the room, and there was white everywhere, before looking back in awe and fear at the creature before him. The creature's antennae, which lay on it's head, were down, as if trying to make itself look passive.

The human began to scream again.

The alien, which had been wearing a garment of gray, took it off in one sweeping motion. He then stuck a bony knee out onto the surgical table, and the human whimpered and protested. The alien climbed atop the table despite the human's wishes, his antennae stuck upward now as if in curiosity. It leaned down against the human suddenly, blinking as the human was now simply a quivering, shaking mess, before reaching out another finger, and wiping away tears that the human didn't even know he'd cried.

The alien bent forward, and the human struggled to get free, though he knew better. The alien forced the human's cheeks against it's hand, squishing and pinching his face, before looking at him calmly. Then, although the human begged it not to, the alien pressed it's forehead against the human's.

The human immediately quieted. He was, quite suddenly, filled with ideas of warm beds, of dark nights and full moons, of stuffed animals and beautiful music. He shook a little more, sniffled, then began to feel calm, somehow. The alien was stroking his hair.

This was horrifying. This should be single most terrifying experience in his life. Yet, he didn't feel that way at all right now. Why didn't he feel that way?

But a voice, distinct from his own, told him it was fine.

Without thinking, as the alien rolled it's head over, he kissed it's green cheek. It seemed that his own mind gratified him for doing that. The back of the alien's hand began to caress his chest, and he thought again that this was all very odd and frightening, but the other voice told him that it shouldn't be.

He'd been cut into, he thought. This is invasive. This is just... scary.

But a voice told him it was for the greater good of a different race, a more advanced race than his own. He drew in a breath. The alien... smelled good.

The human wondered if the other voice was that of the alien, which was met with a rather blunt yes.

The alien nuzzled into his neck. It taught him that it was through proximity and touch that their species communicated. They had no need for something so primal as language-as meaningless sounds to roll off the mouth, or ridiculous symbols to explain a thought. Their species went straight to the source, and communicated telepathically.

He sniffed the alien again... he felt so calm, somehow. Was that the alien's fault. The alien admitted it was. It rested it's head on the human's chest, listening to his heart, a green finger tracing circles on his shoulder. The human, who was still bound to the table, breathed deeply, and knew that the alien appreciated that breath.

The human asked if he could go back home soon. The alien stopped caressing the human's skin a moment. Instead it twisted it's four fingers through the human's hair.

The alien gave no answer for a short while, only looking at the human, blinking at him with those soft, velvety-looking eyes, before suddenly getting off of him.

As soon as they were no longer interlocked, panic set in again for the human. He began to scream again. He would never go home...! Never, never! He'd rather die than stay here... what were they going to do to him? No, he'd much rather die!

The alien took a needle and, his four claws sinking into the human's wrist, making him squelch with sudden, sharp pain, it stuck it into the human's vein. The human whimpered a little, a great burn settling in that area, before spreading throughout his body and tingling his skin. He drew in a breath. He passed out.

His eyelids felt very heavy now as he pushed them tightly together, before opening them slowly again. He was no longer bound to the table, rather, he was simply lying there. He found that he was breathing rather slowly.

He looked around again. There was still so much white. He sat up, rubbing his head, realizing that this was definitely reality, and that he had to find a way out. He sat up-his breath caught in his throat-his chest heaved a little, but his feet touched the cold floor. His legs felt weak as he sat there a moment, trying to catch himself, when suddenly cool, soft-satin skin touched his shoulders, and he felt velvety lips come up against his neck.

He stayed still. Calmness overwhelmed him again. The human told the creature that, yes, he was trying to escape. The alien bid him to stand up, and to look outside the window. The alien then let loose it's touch, and the human, after taking another deep breath, found his way to stand up. He stepped forward slowly, and looked up.

The entirety of the universe seemed to grin at him through beautiful planets, and wink at him through shining stars.

The alien came beside him again. His race had provided the human with nutrients while he was still asleep, so there was no need to worry. The alien nuzzled into the human's body, it's own naked flesh against his back.

He asked it why it was naked. It answered that it made things easier to communicate. Four long, spindly fingers wrapped around his waist, and nuzzled it's lips into the back of his neck. It waited a moment, then kissed him. The human shivered at the foreign sensation as the alien spun him around and seemed to inspect him. It traced the scar across his chest.

Then it kissed him.

He was flooded with two different sensations at the same time. First his mind was flooded with ideas: concepts of how he had to be inspected as a human for the good of the alien's race, how the aliens didn't intend to harm him but to keep him. It kissed him and told him the history of it's species, and of the planet it had been exiled from.

The second sensation was the alien's tongue was long and thin, a dark purple, slithered out and invaded the human's mouth, sending him electric jolts. The alien's mouth was wet and warm, and it's skin was so soft and smooth...

The alien suddenly let go. It told him, violently, to stop calling him an "it". The creature walked out of the room, and the human knew he'd already locked it, keeping him in here till later...

The human sat back down on the table. He wanted to weep. He didn't.

The human couldn't remember the last time he'd eaten anything, yet he didn't feel hungry or thirsty. He still lay on his table, trying to remember everything he had left behind.

He hadn't a family. He had, very recently, lost his job. There was no one who would miss him, save for his landlord, whom he was in debt to. After that, there was no one. He stared at the bright white light flickering back at him.

Suddenly the alien came in, already naked. This time he stayed perfectly still as the alien crept up to him, and laid it's forehead against his.

For a moment there were no telepathic communications. Then he looked down. The alien's crotch was like a woman's-was "he" really a girl? The crotch was dripping wet, before suddenly, a little sliver of a different organ began to come out, almost crawling, before popping up and standing at attention. It was oozing with clear fluid.

The human realized, quite suddenly, that he was hard.

The alien reached toward the human, kissing his ribs, his stomach. The alien's antennae stood upright and at attention. The alien reached down, and then pressed his lubricated space-cock up against the human's tightest hole.

The man jolted in surprise, but the alien cock rubbed itself against him, getting that area sopping wet. The alien touched the human's penis-gripped it-and then, slowly, slid himself inside, beginning to pump the human's dick.

The human groaned. There was no pain-he just felt really, pleasurably full, and the green fingers were stroking the underside of the head, before caressing and teasing his dripping hole. The human gasped as the alien began to pump in and out of him, pushing against his G-spot.

The alien's antennae raised upright-then lowered themselves quietly. A spurt of hot cum spilled itself inside the human, and when the alien came out, some of it leaked out of his asshole. The human groaned. It was too soon-he was still hard, and needy.

The alien suddenly took his hand, and led him outside the room. They walked through a white hallway, before suddenly the human found himself in... his old apartment. The human walked over to his bed, which was as messy as he'd left it, and stared at it strangely. He turned around, but the alien was already gone.

The human laid in bed, all the questions in his mind leaving him. He knew that the alien was a rogue: that he'd been exiled for some horrible crime against his home planet, so he had escaped and decided to roam the universe. He had needed a companion. He had needed somebody, so he chose the planet that had the most similarities to his own, and picked up a creature from there.

That's what the sex was for, the human realized. He had just been told the entire alien's backstory, all in a way that was very... pleasurable. Sure, he'd lost his ass virginity to an extra terrestrial, but maybe being abducted wasn't... too bad.

He rolled over. The abruptly realized he knew the alien's name, too. He'd have to call him that next time he came in.