The Kinky Couple

Story Info
She's kinky and shy. He takes her higher and farther.
5.5k words
4.56
64.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,917 Followers

"Well, did you fuck her?" Glenda asked her husband as he slipped in the front door.

Henry jerked and turned as his wife spoke and flipped on the lamp next to her chair. "Uh.... Well.... Uh...." He stammered and then grinned as he saw his wife was naked. "Yes. Yes, I did."

Glenda whimpered softly and shifted in the chair. Her feet were curled up under her ass and she hugged herself tightly as Henry stepped closer to her and unzipped his pants. His wife licked her lips and whimpered softly again, her eyes on his open fly.

Stepping out of his shoes, Henry unbuckled his belt and took his slacks off. He did not have any underwear on and Glenda moaned softly as his semi hard dick came into view. He wiggled his hips from side to side and smiled as his wife's head turned back and forth as her eyes followed his waving shaft.

"How wet are you?" He asked softly. "Show me how wet you are."

Glenda's eyes flicked up to his face and then quickly returned to his dick as she shifted in the chair. She straightened her legs out and then spread them wide as she slipped down lower on the seat. Her thighs opened wider and Henry could see the slick shininess of her open sex.

"Oh yes, you are sopping wet. How many times did you masturbate thinking about me fucking little Lisa? Do your fingers smell and taste like your pussy?"

Glenda moaned softly and nodded as she raised her right hand and sucked on the three middle fingers.

"You had three fingers stuffed in your pussy?" Henry asked with a big grin. "I bet that felt great didn't it."

When his wife nodded again and looked down at his dick, he stepped closer. "She's all over my dick," he whispered.

Glenda groaned this time and sucked even harder on her fingers.

"Show me how easily those three fingers will slid deep into your pussy. Then I might let you suck my dick as you come. Your fingers in your pussy, my dick in your mouth, and the taste of Lisa on your tongue, you'll come your brains out." He teased.

"Lisa!" Glenda moaned as she removed her fingers from her mouth and lowered them to her lap. Her eyes closed as she brushed her fingertips across her swollen clit.

"Yes, the one, and only, the Lisa of the dark eyes and the high round ass. Lisa with the oh so wet pussy and sweet, sweet taste." Henry prompted.

"Tell me," Glenda hissed as her fingertips brushed her clit again.

"We were standing on her front porch. Her nipples were already hard from the cold as I unbuttoned her blouse. My mouth on the first one made her whimper and squirm. My mouth on the second made her moan softly and arch her back," Henry whispered.

Glenda's free hand moved to her own hard crinkled nipples as the hand in her lap brushed her clit lightly. She moaned softly and arched her hips up, her hips quivering in anticipation.

"I used both hands to slid her tight skirt up around her waist, baring her naked sex and ass to the cold night air." Henry told his wife. "She had taken her panties off earlier at the table and slipped them in my pocket."

"Do you.... Do you still have them?" Glenda asked in a breathy hissing voice as her fingertips brushed back and forth over her clit on one end and her nipple on the other.

"Oh yes, I still have them and they smell wonderful. There is a hint of her perfume mixed with the heady sweet musky smell of her soaking wet sex."

Glenda groaned as a shiver ran up and down her taught tight body. "The story.... The story had that much affect." She asked a moment later.

"Oh yes. It had her squirming in her seat. She had to forcefully keep her hands off her breasts and pussy in the bright lights of the café. She even tried to stop reading several times but her curiosity kept bringing her eyes back to the screen of the laptop."

Glenda groaned deeply and Henry quickly said, "Don't you dare come yet. You are going to hear it all before you come. You're going to smell her sweetness and then taste it at the last minute."

Henry took a pair of black lace panties out of his coat pocket and unfolded them. "Here, here is her sweet smell," he whispered as he held the panties to his wife's nose.

Glenda gasp as the cool damp material touched her face and Lisa's musky earthy odor assailed her sense of smell. She took a deep breath through her nose and groaned loudly as she exhaled. A second breath had her body shaking on the ragged edge of an orgasm.

Henry removed the panties from his wife's face and tucked them in his pocket. "Hold it! Hold it," he cautioned his wife as he slipped the coat and his shirt off.

When he was naked, he told his wife, "Look at me!"

Glenda opened her eyes and groaned as her eyes locked onto his hard dick where it was standing up close to his lower belly. When he pushed it down with the head straight toward her, she slipped off the chair and squatted before him.

His other hand stopped her head as she went forward to suck his dick. "Stuff those fingers in you pussy first," he whispered to her.

Glenda let out a long deep moaning sound as her three fingers slipped easily into her pussy to the last knuckle. Her hips quivered and her stomach muscles jerked. At the touch of Henry's dick head on her lips, her mouth opened, she sucked him in, and she came all at the same time.

Now it was Henry's turn to groan as his wife swallowed him whole, her tongue going wild all over his dick. His wife loved to suck a dick and was very good at in normal circumstances but now she was wild, wanton, and totally out of control.

Henry knew the taste of sweet little Lisa on his dick had Glenda in another world. Of course, it evened out, as his tongue and dick in Lisa had put him there also. His wife's lesbian desires and lack of nerve had let him fuck fourteen beautiful young women in the last fifteen years.

This would not be the last one but the game was about to change, only his loving wife did not know it yet.

*****

The following Friday, Henry came home early from work. By the time Glenda got home he had showered, shaved, and was dressed in gray slacks and a black silk shirt. Glenda eyed him as she came in through the kitchen door and then smiled.

"You certainly look nice tonight," she said with a question in her voice.

Henry smiled as he wrapped her in his arms and kissed his wife deeply. Glenda stiffened at first and then slowly melted into the kiss. By the time, they broke apart, Glenda was breathing raggedly, and Henry had a hard-on trying to stand up in his pants leg.

Glenda sighed and whispered, "Wow!"

Henry smiled and nodded. After a moment, he whispered, "I have a big surprise for you tonight so go get a hot shower and make yourself all sweet and pretty."

"Do I get a hint?" Glenda asked as she eyed the bulge in her husband's pants.

"One word only." Henry replied. "Lisa."

Glenda quivered and then sighed again. "I don't know if that is a good idea. We've always kept it at one time and one time only."

"Trust me, this will be well worth a second time." Henry told her and then grinned.

With a slight frown, Glenda asked, "For whom?"

"Us dear, us," Henry answered quickly and quietly.

"Ok. I do trust you and if you say so then...." Glenda replied and then let the sentence hang as she turned toward the door to the living room.

Henry slapped her on the ass as she did and grinned as she grinned back at him over her shoulder. She paused in the doorway and lifted her skirt to show her bare naked ass. There was a red spot on the right ass cheek.

When Glenda bent slightly at the waist and wiggled her ass from sided to side, Henry took two steps and slapped her naked ass even harder than the first time. Glenda gasped and then groaned as he spanked her a third time.

Henry now had a gauge for his wife's mood. He loved her dearly and knew her every kinky mood and she had many of them. If she had laughed or giggled and went on, it would have meant one thing.

The fact that she stopped, bared her ass, and wanted more meant another. Henry made some quick mental changes to the nights plans. He spanked the other ass cheek several times and said, "Now go get your shower. Shave your legs and pussy, and no playing with it while you do. I'll lay out what I want you to wear on the bed."

Henry was smiling as he laid out her clothes for the evening. A pair of black thigh high stockings with the word slut written all over them was the first thing. Glenda had these slutty fantasies but would never go through with any of them. She was to shy and scared.

A Black corset with half cups was next. He loved the way her breasts looked displayed in it. Last were her four black leather cuffs and a collar. She was shy yes, but as a submissive, she was totally outgoing and eager to please him.

Henry knew he could make her do anything in this mood and she would live out any and all of her fantasies. She would love every minute of it and come her brains out. The only problem would be later when she had time to think about what she had done.

Then the self-loathing and depression would set in. He did not want or need that. His wife was strong in her public life but weak everywhere else. She flew from the highest highs to the lowest lows all in a matter of minutes.

Henry sighed and shook his head. He loved his wife and went along with her most of the time but he had to work hard to keep her happy and balanced all the time. He smiled as he thought of his wife's kinks, it was a dirty job but someone had to do it and he was glad it was he.

He turned toward the living room and then turned toward the closet. He hunted in it for a moment and then laid her four inch black ankle strapped pumps on the bed. Her legs always looked beautiful when she wore those and they made her move slowly and carefully.

Satisfied, he headed for the living room to call Lisa to let her know of the change in plans.

*****

"That should keep your fingers out of your pussy this time," Henry said as he stepped back and looked at his beautiful wife.

Glenda stood spread-eagled on the bedroom closet door. Her arms held up and out by two straps over the top of the door and her legs held the same way by two straps under the door. With her arms up and back, her breasts pushed up and out more than usual.

From the way her legs spread, the heels made her stand a little bowlegged. Her slickly shaven sex was on perfect display also. He could see her excitement in the way her sex was open and shiny with wetness.

"You are so beautiful," Henry whispered as he held up a large mirror and let his wife see what she looked like.

Glenda groaned softly and shivered. Henry smiled as he sat the mirror aside and got the black leather blindfold off the desk next to the door. Glenda groaned again as she saw the toys, floggers, and other items on the desk. She had been to into his tying her up earlier to notice.

"Now, you be good," Henry whispered as he slipped the blindfold over her head and covered her eyes.

Glenda whimpered and then quivered as his forearms brushed her hard sensitive nipples as he adjusted the blindfold.

"I won't be long," he whispered, "But to keep you entertained let me leave you something to think about."

He stepped back and picked up a slender vibrator with a small finger off the base. Kneeling, he slipped the slender tube into her wet pussy and turned it so the prong was against her anus. He used a double loop of cord to hold it in place by tying it around her waist above her hips.

Glenda flexed her hips as he did and whimpered louder as he flicked the little switch on the base of the toy. The vibrations in her pussy and on her asshole made her hips jerk and twitch for several seconds.

Henry grinned as his fingertip flicked her rising clit. Her hips jerked and she gasped sharply. Glenda's clit was not large but it was super sensitive. It would not take but a few flicks and she would come. It was too early for that by far.

Reaching in his pocket, Henry retrieved Lisa's panties from the other night and slipped them over his wife's face. The crotch of the panties was over her nose and she moaned long and deep as she breathed in Lisa's heady scent.

"That will give you something to think about, now won't it," Henry whispered before he kissed his wife through the lacy material. Glenda moaned again and kissed him passionately.

"I'll be back shortly," Henry whispered as he broke the kiss.

*****

After Henry got in his car, he paused to unzip his slacks and to pull his dick and balls out. It was only two blocks to the convenience store where he was meeting Lisa. His dick being out when she got in the car would turn her on to no end. It also would keep him hard on the short trip.

Between visions of Lisa sucking his dick and his wife tied to the door, Henry had no trouble keeping hard. Thoughts of what would come later made him twitch and want to touch himself. He resisted the urge. He was already turned on too much as it was.

*****

Lisa was standing next to her car as he pulled into the parking lot of the store. In the bright lights of the lot, she could see his hard dick standing up easily. Opening the car door, she bent and looked in, her eyes going wide at the sight of him.

"Is that for me?" She asked as she got in.

"What have you got for me?" Henry asked her in return.

With a quick look around, Lisa opened her long black coat to reveal she was naked underneath. "How is this?" She replied and then started to close the coat.

"Leave it open." Henry whispered sharply.

Lisa paused in closing the coat and then shivered as she opened it back up. With a soft whimper she leaned back in the seat and spread her legs as wide as the passenger space would allow.

"Much better, "Henry whispered as he took her left hand and placed it on his dick. She gave him a light squeeze and then whimpered again as he placed her right hand on her sex.

"I want you sopping wet by the time we get to my house and I don't want you to come, understand."

Lisa nodded and then groaned as her fingers moved in her lap. "I've always dreamed of riding naked in a car and maybe being seen but I never have," she said softly.

"Tonight, a lot of dreams are going to come true," Henry, replied as he put the car in gear and slowly drove across the brightly lit parking lot.

There were cars and trucks, going and coming, and people at the gas pumps. Lisa moaned softly and squirmed in her seat but she did not close her legs or cover up.

As they reached the far side of the lot and stopped at the curb, Lisa moaned again as two cars turned into the parking lot. Both cars were on the driver's side and anyone looking could easily see her and she knew it.

Henry removed her hand from her pussy, brought the fingers up to his nose, and sniffed. Her scent was strong and her flavor stronger as he sucked on the two middle fingers. Lisa whimpered and squeezed his dick hard.

"Don't! Please don't! I'll come big time if you keep doing that. My mind is thinking of your tongue in my pussy the other night and how hard I came," Lisa got out between whimpers and moans.

Henry pulled her fingers out of his mouth and licked his lips before he said, "I loved the way you came on my face, your smell, your taste, the feel of you coming. They all excited me. Licking that wet flood off your sex and thighs was the best of all."

With a deep groan and another squeeze of his dick, Lisa nearly came from his words. If she closed her thighs and squeezed them together she would come. Her knees moved inward slightly and then jumped back wide open.

Henry noticed and smiled. She was primed and set on a hair trigger. He pulled out on the street and slowly drove home, going the long way around past the mall and down several very busy streets.

Lisa was literally shaking by the time they pulled into Henry's driveway and on into the garage. When he stopped, he asked, "Do you want to come now or wait?"

"I'm.... I'm not sure I can wait," Lisa replied between ragged breaths.

"Then slip your coat off and get out of the car." Henry told her.

Lisa looked around at the brightly lit garage and then turned her head to look at its open door. She could not see out into the dark but knew the street and other houses were not far away. "I...." She whimpered and then groaned as she shrugged the coat off her shoulders.

"Get out and walk around to stand in front of the car facing me. Spread you feet a half step each way and spread your arms out wide," Henry prompted.

With a deep groan, Lisa got the car door open. She groaned again and then whimpered as she stood up and her thighs came together. She wanted desperately to clench them but didn't. She forced herself to walk calmly around to the front of the car and assume the position Henry had described.

The headlights of the car were still on and Henry flicked the switch for the high beams, spotlighting her fine little body even more. Henry heard her moan even inside the car and then her hips were jerking and twitching as she came and came hard.

Henry flashed the lights several times which seemed to spur her on even more as her hands moved to squeezed and caress her breasts. He could see her thighs tighten and relax and her stomach muscles jerk as spasms washed through her body.

Her imagination was strong and so was her compact little body. Glenda had been right when she picked Lisa as a very hot and sexual person. Henry smiled as he pictured Lisa coming that hard on his wife's face. Glenda's orgasm would be murder at that point.

*****

Lisa sighed and dropped her arms to her side, only to come up on her toes quickly. Henry's hand cupped her sex, his middle finger entering her to the second knuckle. She was so very wet that she squished as he moved his finger around.

When he stopped moving his finger and hand, her hips quivered and flexed slowly. "We have to be very quiet when we first enter the house," Henry whispered. "Are you sure you still want to do this?"

Lisa managed to nod and moan softly as his finger and hand moved again. Her body was so responsive, Henry thought with a smile. So was his wife's body. The two of them together should present quite a show and more than a little in the way of fireworks.

*****

Slipping in the house quietly was easy. They both took off their shoes. Lisa moaning softly as she saw Glenda strapped to the door was the only noise they made. Glenda was lost in another world and did not notice in the least. Her hips were flexing back and forth as though she were fucking an invisible lover.

As Lisa drew closer, she pointed at the black lace panties on Glenda's face and then at herself. Henry grinned and nodded. Lisa shivered and bit her lip to keep from moaning again. She understood Glenda's obsession with another woman, she had the same one herself. She also didn't have the nerve to initiate it.

She watched as Henry slipped off his slacks and socks. Her eyes feasted on his muscular thighs and ass, not to mention his hard dick and heavy looking balls. She shivered as she remembered the way he had bent her over the porch rail and fucked her long, deep, and hard until she came like never before.

Henry saw the shiver and reached out to flick a nail against Lisa's hard nipple. Even seeing it coming she jerked and bit her lip. He grinned and waved his other hand for her attention. When he had it, he flicked his wife nipple the same way. Glenda gasped loudly, her hips jerking.

That little flick was the first she knew of her husband being there and the surprise pushed her over the edge into the orgasm that had been building since he left. The prong on the vibrator had slipped into her ass slowly and had made her fight the orgasm. Now it was an explosion.

Henry smiled at his wife as she came and came hard. Her hips were jerking as she strained at the bindings on her wrists and ankles. Her knees flexed inward as she tried to close her thighs. Her belly jerked and contracted in hard spasms.

TxRad
TxRad
5,917 Followers
12