The Kirsty Fantasies Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NatalieH
NatalieH
1,443 Followers

As he said this, he unzipped his fly forcefully and dramatically and fished out his dick. It was medium sized and quite thick. After taking a lingering look, I averted my eyes. He was determined to humiliate me further.

"Tell me what you're going to do I said. We know what you are, you're going to suck my dick, and every guy's dick in here before the night is out. We're going to ram every cheap hole you have. Tell me you're going to suck my dick. Ask me if you can..." As he did this, he slide the shaft of his cock all over my face and mauled my tits with his hands. I knew I was defeated, I was powerless, I was here voluntarily to be used by all these men, including this bastard.

"Yes, fucking yes, I'm going to suck your dick!" I barked, almost angry at putting myself in this position.

Giles grinned triumphantly, I heard the laughter of the guys looking on and I saw Giles grip his cock and jab it between my lips. I opened my mouth wide and he seized the opportunity, forcing his prick down my throat. He held it there, grabbing the back of my head.

"Oh yes, Giles has his big cock down the slut's throat! Come on bitch, suck!" As he said this he pulled his cock out my mouth so the tip was an inch from my mouth. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head up so I had to look into his eyes.

"Look at me while I fuck your mouth!" he said as he pressed both his hands on my head and pushed his dick back in my mouth. He built up a rhythm and fucked my mouth aggressively. Saliva dripping from my mouth, my eyes streaming from the assault, I kept my gaze on him as instructed as he used me. Even in frantic moments like this I wondered how I came to be on my knees in front of five guys, being face fucked by a guy I didn't like, while the others looked on and cheered appreciatively. The juice swamping my pussy right then told me this is what I wanted.

He continued his assault on my mouth further by forcing me to put my hands behind my back as he filled my mouth, emphasising my complete surrender. Every so often he would thrust in and not withdraw so every inch of his cock meat was in my mouth or down my throat, my nose pressed up against his belly. A few minutes of this and he was ready to deliver on his promise.

"This is already the third of many loads you're going to take tonight my girl." he said patronisingly, "Now be a darling and stick your tongue out. Oh and you're the whore here, you sort my cock out. Get wanking, I want to see you coat your own tongue with my love juice."

I blushed crimson again, he was good at making me feel humiliated I'll give him that. I also gave him complete obedience, I delighted in giving him complete obedience in fact. I gripped his now throbbing cock and held out my tongue occasionally lapping at his cock head. Within a few strokes he shouted in triumph and the guys applauded and cheered, throwing beer in the air as I obligingly tossed him off over my face for their amusement. I held his cock firmly as it spewed globs of come over my hair and face, the last splashes landing on my tongue as the guys cheered and raised their beers in triumph.

Satisfied, he pushed my arms behind my back again, popped his cock back in my mouth and had me suck him clean. He made a display of this too, sliding the shaft of this cock over my cheeks and my nose, leaving a trail of his come and my saliva to coat my skin. The final act was to grab a handful of my hair and rub it over his cock to dry it. When he was satisfied he had humiliated me enough for the time being, he pulled out firmly and re-homed his dick inside his trousers.

"Ok chaps, who's next on the slut?" he queried, ginning like a Cheshire cat and returning to the card table.

Susan (I had forgotten she was still there!) then instructed me to get cleaned up and bring more drinks in. I went to the kitchen, washed Giles' goo off my face and prepared more drinks to be brought in.

I simply couldn't wait any longer for release. I focused on the image of that horrible Giles spunking over my face and brought my fingers to my clit. It was hard to the touch and engorged. I only touched myself for a brief few seconds before I almost fell to the ground in ecstasy as an orgasm shot across me, my legs turning to jelly an almost failing me as I stumbled in bliss. I almost sobbed hysterically at the feeling. Quickly gathering my senses, relieved no-one had seen me, I cleaned up again and returned to my duties.

As I waited on them, the guys now knew they had free reign to do whatever they wanted. As I bent to put drinks on the table, Rob grabbed my tits from beneath roughly while Colin forced a finger in my pussy, commenting to the guys on how dripping wet I was. Hands went everywhere as I struggled to get away.

Giles then looked at me and announced to the group that it was time for Marcus, his son, to 'break his duck'. Apparently Marcus was still a virgin. I looked at him and he was embarrassed himself, blushing a shade of red at the situation. "Get yourself over on the couch with her lad. I don't want to watch my son on the job but don't waste this opportunity, go and fuck her!" Giles quipped.

Marcus looked at me again and, although embarrassed, knew this was indeed his once in a lifetime chance. He stood up, took my hand tentatively and led me to the couch. It was on the other side of the room away from the easy view of the others as I guess he wanted a little privacy!

As we reached the sofa, he quickly pulled off his shirt and pants. His cock sprang out quickly. I was pleasantly surprised by it, he had a big, thick cock and he'd clearly been turned out by the previous activities, I could already see the head of his dick glistening with pre-cum. He seemed to look at me for approval as he saw me checking out his package and what was a firm and lithe body.

I smiled at him in some sort of reassurance. I think I would enjoy this. I just loved the fact he was a virgin and it felt doubly humiliating for me that this young man would get to use me however way he wanted during the course of the night. I already wondered how this young cock would feel inside my pussy and my arse. I would find both out that night.

We sat on the couch and he slid his hands all over me with little or no expertise. He pressed and mauled my tits and reached for my pussy but I knew he didn't know what he was doing, he was anxious and hurried. He looked very anxious and I actually felt sorry for him. OK, he was getting to fuck an older, experienced woman for no reason other than being in the right place at the right time, but what 20-something guy has to perform with a woman for the first time in his life in front of his father and three other guys?

I took the initiative. I leant over and gripped the shaft of his cock. I leant in to kiss him and continued to pull on his rod. I slid down his chest and let my tongue slide across the head of his cock before I opened my mouth wide and sucked his cock greedily into my mouth, groaning a little as I stretched my warm mouth over his thick shaft, the realisation that I was sucking the dick of a 20 something virgin turning me on and making my head swim. He was keen to watch me suck him off, I felt him slide my hair behind my ear to give him an unobstructed view of his cock shaft sliding in and out of my mouth.

After just a few slides down his pole, I could sense he was already nearing climax. I didn't want him to be teased by the other guys for being too quick on the draw so being a thoughtful whore, I immediately stopped sucking and winked at him. I pushed his legs together so his cock was stood upright to attention. Gripping it, I opened my legs wide and pointed it to my dripping slit.

Quickly finding my own target, I groaned loudly (theatrically so the others could hear) as I sank my cunt over his shaft so I could feel my pussy resting on his ball sack as I rode him. He groaned appreciatively, I heard some lewd comments and cheers from the others as they encouraged the 'young buck' to fuck me. In reality it was the other way around. I rode him slowly and deliberately, mashing my pussy into his cock as he took a very firm grip on both my tits.

I considered after a minute or two that I'd done enough to allow him to retain his male pride, so I started to hump him hard, once so much that his cock slipped out of my hole maddeningly and I had to lean down quickly to insert it back in. Only two further strokes were needed as he groaned loudly. I clamped my pussy down on him just in time to feel the thick cock pulsating against my inner walls as he pumped me full of his young seed.

As I stood back up and collapsed on the sofa, I was just in time to see Giles stand from the table and give his son a pat on the back and declare his congratulations. He actually said, "Well done Marco, you've finally broke your duck although I should warn you, she's a dirty slut, they're not all as easy as her!" The others chuckled at this and resumed their round of cards. I guess he was right!

By a process of elimination, I finally worked out who it was who had fucked me the first time as Alan announced amongst the general ribaldry that only Colin had thus far failed to 'get his end away'. I was ordered to join the guys at the table and as I did, I was lifted onto the table like a piece of meat by Alan and Rob. On my back on the table, the guys held my legs apart so I was spread-eagled on the table, my pussy wide open for their viewing pleasure. To my embarrassment as I was spread on the table, some of Marcus' come he had just deposited leaked out and dripped onto the floor.

"I'll pretend I didn't see that!" joked Colin to the other guys while Alan joked (I think!) that he was going to send me the bill to clean the carpet. As the guys watched, Colin unzipped his pants and unfurled his cock. It was impressive, long and thick and already pointed eagerly at my sloppy slit. He didn't waste any time, he fed his cock inside me and fucked me hard while the guys cheered. Once in a while, I felt someone's hand grab my tits or pinch my nipples as they rocked up and down in time with the rutting fuck I was being given.

Again, it was probably the eroticism of the occasion, but Colin didn't last too long. After a few minutes I heard him groan and the guys cheered in time with him mashing his cock deep inside me as he flooded my cunt with his own sperm. I had already now kindly obliged all of the guys in one way or another but I knew the night had only just started.

I was pulled up off the table and for the next hour or so, was just asked to provide drinks and snacks. On returning once more with the drinks, Alan announced the next game. He said we were going to play 'Russian Roulette.' I had no idea what he meant until he explained:

"We are going to sit here as we are now and our slut here is going to be under the table sucking us all off. She will spend one minute sucking each cock in turn, clockwise around us. First one to come has to down a pint or a double (your choice) in one and so on until the last one standing is the winner. If we are all sober enough later, the winner gets to be first up the slut's arse. What do you think?"

The guys thought it a great idea so I was sent off to fetch the required amount of drinks to complete the game and then I was asked to draw cards for each of the guys. It was decided the order was that Alan was first, followed by Giles, Marcus, Colin and then Rob.

Just before the game started Alan clarified a further rule, "Oh and guys, if you have to come, you have to come, no pushing her off when you know you're coming. The further rule is that you have to deposit your come in the slut's mouth as evidence and she has to show us. If you don't, you have to down three drinks at once!"

The guys agreed and I was sent underneath the table. All of the guys now only had boxers on and I spent a humiliating hour underneath the table sucking five cocks in turn. I started with Alan. I pulled his cock from his boxers and immediately took him in my mouth, bobbing my head over his shaft swiftly. The signal that sixty seconds were up was Alan pushed my shoulder to the left so that I moved on to the next guy. I started to move around the table as the guys seemingly ignored my presence as I heard them chat and laugh at the card game above me. The only acknowledgement I got was that each guy would push me around between the legs of the next guy when they had 'survived' their turn at cock-sucking.

I had forgotten even whose cock was whose. As it was only one minute each and then a five minute break for each of them, I had to work doubly hard to sort any of them out as I couldn't build momentum up with any of them. It was on my second trip around that any of the cocks I was re-sucking was still rock hard by the time I'd gotten back round to it. Most had shrivelled back up the so the first few seconds was just getting it hard again. This one was still twitching nicely in my mouth and I thought this was my chance.

I got to work quickly, my tongue lapping up and down the shaft, my hands squeezing his balls before I slammed it down my throat and gave it my best and quickest work. I only had a few seconds left I felt but luckily, I felt hands on my head locking me down and felt his cock twitch violently as I tasted my prize in the back of my throat and my mouth. I remembered the rules and collected the come in my mouth.

I heard the guys cheering as they now realised what had happened. I felt a pair of hands pull me from under the table and was asked to open my mouth. I did to reveal the load of come deposited there. As I had come to realise, the cock belonged to Marcus and I was asked to swallow it and then pour him his penalty drink, a double scotch which he dutifully wolfed down before he exclaimed that it was well worth the penalty to get such a good cock sucking. Despite the innate humiliation in this, I felt a surge of pride at having my cock sucking skills praised.

My next hour or so was spent doing the same. For the record, Colin was the winner. As I returned up from the table with my fifth load of spunk, the guys complained jokingly that it wasn't a fair competition as Giles had had less recovery time having fucked me last the first time around so of course he was going to last longer than the others. I was relieved, my mouth and my jaw ached I'd sucked so much cock.

The game being finished, the guys returned to their drinks and cards for an hour or so. I was given some time 'off' so I went and sat with Susan who had been keenly watching the events. The erotic sights had lowered her dominatrix mask temporarily as she looked at me, a dishevelled mess:

"Oh Natalie, this has been so hot, a dream come true for Alan and I. But, well.....we haven't gone too far have we? This is what you wanted? You are enjoying this aren't you?" she said, a look of nervous doubt across her face.

"God, yes Miss, I have. It's been a life-long fantasy of mine. Thank you so much for arranging it for me. I've serviced each of the guys twice and taken so much dick! I've lived out many of my slutty fantasies tonight. I love being your obedient whore!" I said, actually surprised at the concern she was showing.

I meant it too, I didn't want the night to end, I felt insatiable, I wanted to be called over again. I had been promised an arse fucking. I wanted one of them to hammer my arse on the card table while the others watched while waiting their turn and I wanted to take them all like the cheap whore I had become. I didn't have too much longer to wait.

Now quite drunk, I heard Colin shouting me over, "I need to fuck a whore up the arse. Does anyone know one?" he shouted.

Susan giggled and said, "Looks like that's your cue. I want to join them. I need to see this." The guys cheered as we both walked over to the table, "Two for the price of one!" Colin roared. "Steady on fella!" said Alan, "One is a slut to be arse fucked and one is my wife!" he replied, a cheeky grin on his face. He had no intention of involving his wife in anything other than playing with me or him. The guys knew she was off limits. I was anything but!

"Yes, that's right," said Susan quickly, "You're not having me thank you very much. I'm here to watch you all have your wicked way with my slut's arsehole, nothing more." As she said this, I was pulled onto the table again. I was on all fours. Susan intervened:

"Just a moment, hot shot!" she said to Colin, who was evidently already moving in for the shag, "I think we need a little lubrication first. My whore has been incredibly obliging tonight so we don't want to hurt her now do we? We need to get that bum hole nice and slippery for your cocks first."

I was relieved she was there. She left the room to get the lube as I remained on all fours on the table, hung like a piece of meat waiting to be devoured. Fingers pressed into my cunt and in my arse and gripped my dangling tits as we waited for her to return.

She did and she wasted no time. She had a tube of baby oil and she simply pushed the tip of the tube inside my arse and squirted so I felt the oil coat my inner ring and run down my legs. She whispered to me that the guys were all drunk and she would need to get me ready and she would look after me while it happened. As she said this, I felt her fingers start to probe inside my arse, opening me up.

I smiled in gratitude -- this was just like Kirsty in many ways. She spared me no humiliation, I was going to be arse fucked by all of these guys but at the same time, she was determined to make sure it was done correctly and I was safe at the hands of these now drunken men.

There was then a little debate amongst the guys as to how they wanted me. It was agreed I was to lie on my back so, in the words of Giles they could 'dip it in my cunt first if they fancied." I was therefore hauled over onto my back, my legs pressed back as I was forced to hold them in my hands. Here I was I thought, on my back, still wearing black stockings (now stained with dried cum) and stilettos, lewdly displaying my arse and pussy to five guys who were walking around me sporting hard cocks, ready to use me. I felt very lucky!

As was decided by the Russian roulette cock sucking game, Colin was the first to have me. He took up the suggestion of Giles by sliding it up my cunt first and I moaned loudly in joy as in that position, his cock penetrated me deeply on his first thrust. He wasn't all that interested in this though, it was just a warm up. He announced to the guy's that he'd never fucked a girl up the arse before. About thirty seconds later he could no longer say that.

Whether it was the drink that had loosened them all up, they all moved in very close to get a close up view of Colin's cock as he began to push it against my bum hole. I lowered my hands so my arse cheeks separated. I knew the more I could do this, the less the pain. Luckily he was a bit nervous so took his time and literally, entered me inch by inch until finally he was all up inside me. My arse felt so full and on fire but so deliciously full. In truth, I now love my arse being fucked. Not only the delicious physicality of it but it feels such a dirty slutty thing to do and now I got so turned on seeing all the guys, and Susan, delight in viewing my anal ravishment.

"Oh yes, come on, fill my fuckin' arse you bastard!" I said, rapidly losing control of my emotions, "I fuckin' love it up my arse. Harder, harder, stretch my arse with your big dick!" The guys looked on in amusement at my loss of control. Colin gained in confidence. So did young Marcus who moved around the table and offered his stiff prick to me to suck. I was grateful for it as it shut me up and gave me something to do with my mouth. I loved the feeling of my arse and mouth being full of cock and stretched.

For the next hour or so, I have no idea what I did. I think the guys got into some sort of rotation so that they started by me sucking them hard, before they slid it into my cunt and then each took my arse. I really can't remember the exact order of what happened but I do remember most of the guys fucking my arse and then tossing themselves off over me. I remember feeling a flush of humiliation again as Colin pulled his cock out of my arse and they guys could see how stretched my little bum hole had become. They called each other over to take a look at my stretched hole, before it was quickly filled with another length of cock.

NatalieH
NatalieH
1,443 Followers