The Kiss

Story Info
Starting and ending with the same union..intimate connection.
2k words
3.95
9.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had that strange yet pleasant tingling sensation resident in a lower abdomen radiating up to her chest and ultimately her breasts. She strolled out towards the car into the chilly evening air dressed in a slinky black dress with a low-cut top and strapless bra she felt the cool evening air meandering around her legs and freshly shaven pussy which was unencumbered by any underwear. It gave her a little thrill to think that she was so available and so touchable and yet totally covered by the soft silky material of the dress.

An observant man would be able to tell that she was not wearing any panties by the absence of any tell tale lines But many men are not observant, but that was not important because she knew she was also very naked underneath the slinky dress. The seat of the car felt strangely cold a she slid behind the driver's wheel yet another sensation to remind her just how accessible she was. The engine roared to life as she turned the key and her journey had begun.

After days of illicit sexual chat which had led to many an orgasm bathed in sensual and suggestive talk and sexual innuendo, she was travelling to receive what her body cried out for.

This man she had chatted to had accompanied her to new places of sexual satisfaction investigating and discovering new heights of excitement culminating in quivering orgasms. She had gone and in many cases led the way to those places that sent waves of orgasmic pleasure through her body and now at last she would feel and experience those imagined orgasms.

She felt like a schoolgirl going out on a first date, a virgin with a destiny to return never the same, the very thought of the homage that was to be paid to her sent tingles through her legs and up her spine. She barely remembers driving out of the drive and down the street and even less remembers the trip onto the highway and that she heads towards a clandestine assignation with a deep voice that has accompanied her through her sexual expeditions in the past three days.

She can't believe she's doing this, and that in itself is a source of excitement, they had arranged to meet to satisfy the cravings of her body. All the talk and whispered intentions, the brief expressions of pleasure, the gasps of release all come to a head as she now travels through the night to receive those pleasures previously or merely fantasised about. A fleeting thought of turning back is quickly dismissed as she approaches her destination. Her heart is racing and her breath coming in short gasps as she realises she is only a short distance from having her ultimate desire not only satisfied but indulged by a man more than willing to bring every level of pleasure to her that she desires.

She pulls the car into an empty parking bay. She is in a strange part of town that she is not used to frequenting which makes her feel a bit like she is performing an illicit act maybe even an unlawful act, but she is here dressed seductively and available and accessible. She feels a little weak in the knees as she walks towards the front door of the address she has been given, strict instructions to come to the door and ring the bell in the assigned fashion so that no words are required On ringing the bell the door will open and she can walk through to the lift where she can ascend the final stage. As the elevator rises the hum of the motor and the vibrations emanating from the floor climb up her legs as if tiny silver footed lizards were slowly inching towards her freshly shaved pussy.

Her heart is pounding and she can feel its beat in her mouth as the lift door slowly slides open, the veranda is deserted and dimly lit. Several apartments occupy the warmly lit corners of this veranda the one she seeks is around the corner. Her footsteps echo, the sound of heels clacking on the title as she makes her way to her destination. She arrives at the door and taps on it in the prescribed fashion, it opens almost immediately......... the apartment inside is dimly lit with a warm glow that is as sensual as it is minimal.

Not a word is spoken as a strong hand reaches out and takes her by the hand, he guides her into the apartment gently moves her to one side as he closes the door. Her head is swimming, her heart racing her pussy tingling as he slowly turns to face her. He places both of his hands on her shoulders and stares deeply into her eyes, it is as if he can see into her soul. His eyes trace the outline of her lips her long sensuous neck down to her shoulders and across her chest. It's as if he is drinking in the delights in front of him with his eyes as he stops and pauses on her breasts. Her nipples clearly visible indicate the level of arousal. He lingers enjoying what he can see and then travels on down her flat stomach – a plateau to the area below which is his aim. It's as if he can see through the dress because he seems to know that nothing separates him from her other than that dress.

Leaning towards her slowly he is looking at her lips and the wait is all part of the anticipation of a kiss from his lips.

She can smell his cologne as he gets closer and she can feel his breath as his lips lightly touch upon hers. Soft yet firm his lips part and his tongue penetrates hers as he searches for her in this initial contact. Their bodies come together and communicate better than any words could hope to do. After exploring her mouth and absorbing the touch with his body he releases and takes her by the hand and leads into the apartment as if she were a lost girl. As they pass the table she drops her bag on it and he leads into the bedroom....................... still no words have been spoken nor have they been necessary.

He leads her to end of the bed and gently he turns her around to face him. She accepts his motioned invitation to sit down on the edge of the bed and then motions for her to lie back She remains fully clothed, still has her shoes on and is magnificent lying in the dim light looking up at him anticipating the delights to come.

In an almost genuflectory way he drops to his knees and places his hands on the outside of each of her legs, he pushes her dress back just a little and then gently parts her legs so that he can get closer. He finds her fragrance intoxicating and he watches intently as the slides her dress further back until she is fully exposed to him. He has never seen such an inviting site, he has never smelled such an intoxicating fragrance and he is uncontrollably drawn to the soft cloven flesh that is just inches from his face.

He leans forward and turns his head to one side and gently places his tongued on the inside of her thigh slowly, gently, sensuously licking on towards her hips. As he gets so close to his ultimate destination she can feel the heat from his skin warming the exposed flesh of her pussy which has been to this point in time only exposed to the chilly night air. The heat from his skin radiates through her swollen lips and sends a tingle deep to her insides.

An involuntary spasm makes her arch her back and push her pussy towards him, he responds, turns his head and places his tongue gently into the moist slit that is just in front of his face. They are connected, joined, his tongue penetrating her and her pussy trapping this welcome invader.

Still no words have been spoken, entirely unnecessary now as they enter a different kind of discussion, a different kind of give and take, a conversation between two souls, punctuated with heavy breathing and formatted by suction.

They are moving as one now he to penetrate and seek out that which he looks for deep within her and she to offer up all that she has. His insistent tongue finding spots that she never thought existed and she rises to the challenge of his probing. A wonderful sensation ripples out across her hips and belly as he finds the spot he has been looking for. His tongue has found that area in which all her secrets are kept any proceeds to explore every one of them and she willingly capitulates. Riding his tongue she has found new depths of pleasure and with every insistent push of her hips he responds vigorously to express his desires to please her. She gives in to waves of pleasure as he writes his story with his tongue deep within her being.

As he explores this deepest and most sensitive area of her desires he is intent on satisfying every one of them he has come to know in a way that nobody else does and similarly she him. She arches her back as he finds the spot yet again and takes her to a new level of excitement,...... she grinds into his face and pulls as if to try to take him inside of her ,.......close is not close enough....... and satisfaction is not satisfying enough for either of them.

She feels the explosion inside and he tastes the results of her release as it flows into his mouth and she holds him so close to try to stop uncontrolled jerking of the hips against his face as she comes with more force than she ever has before,.......... the release is earth shattering the pleasure mind-bending, spent, they will stop and rest still joined his mouth her pussy a conversation of unspoken pleasure.

The throbbing in her pussy lips is matched only by the deep-seated sense of satisfaction which he has brought to her and given freely as a gift, he gently leans forward and kisses her lips..- this time not the ones on her face rather the ones between her legs with equal sincerity and sensual intent.

They have each give each other a gift that will go with them into the night. He leans back. Slowly stands up and gently pulls her legs together and smoothes the silky fabric over her legs, covering up part of her which will be forever his.

He motions for her to lean forward and sit up and then to stand. She feels engorged and swollen at the attention she has received from his eager to please tongue and mouth and she is dripping with the evidence of his success at finding her secrets. Taking her gently by the hand he leads out of the bedroom and past the table where she retrieves her bag and he takes her to the door.

He moves her to one side as he turns round and opens the door and then he turns to face her, puts his hands one on each shoulder and pulls her towards him firmly and yet kindly. He looks deeply into her eyes as if to check that what he found before is still there, satisfied he leans forward places his lips on hers, his tongue separates her lips and penetrates her mouth as he kisses her deeply, she can taste herself on his lips which excites her.

He explores her mouth with his tongue and sinks into her body with his chest and hips she opens to accept his advance and ultimately experiences the level to which she has aroused him. The kiss lingers,.... breath is shared heartbeats are syncopated and synchronised and then the kiss is over

He pulls away, he turns, leading her by the hand out of the door one last look from those eyes searching for her soul as he gently closes the door............ not a word has been spoken, there is no need.