The Kiss Ch. 03

Story Info
Lesbian vampire seduces teen.
1k words
4.01
23.1k
8
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy wanted to get a tattoo to show off to her lesbian lover Debs. So she went to a tattoo shop at the edge of town. She walked a little hesitantly into the gloomy store and saw behind the counter the tattooist. She was a very tall, slender black woman who had strange tattoos of dark swirling symbols on her arms. Her head was shaved except for a short black Mohawk. She wore a leather bask that showed an ample cleavage and black skin tight trousers and spiked heel boots. The woman exuded a confident sexual dangerousness.

"Uh hi." Started Cindy wondering if this was a good idea

"Cindy I have been waiting for you." The woman said without looking up from her book

"How do you know me?" Cindy asked

The woman finally looked up and her gaze felt to Cindy like she was peering into her very soul. Her eyes were pale blue and she wore a gloss maroon lipstick.

"I have been watching you and Deborah from afar. You can call me Sam and you could say I am an admirer of your pleasure seeking."

"Who are you?" asked Cindy

"I too am a pleasure seeker like you and your lover and like you I want to have more than what's normal."

"I..I am normal." Blurted Cindy

"Really? Now I know a lot of girls your age may experiment with a little bit of bisexuality. A drunken kiss here, a brief clinch there, but you two who were once plutonic friends are now gay lovers. You grave your best friends' pussy and you have even started fucking each other's asses, not just with fingers but with your tongues too. Tonguing your best friends ass isn't exactly what you see in your average romcom. And still you want more." Sam paused to allow what she said sink in and continued. "Well what if I told you could have new ways of pleasure and be together forever?"

"How?" Asked Cindy

"It's a kiss, actually it's the kiss. The kiss of sin, the taste of the night."

"Are you some sort of vampire?"

Sam chuckled a little "I have many names, they are all right and yet all wrong too but vampire is one of them."

"Oh god you are going to kill me!" Exclaimed Cindy

"Oh child if I had just wanted you for food you would already be dead. No quite the opposite, I want to give you eternal life. But like all gifts it has to be accepted willingly. You have to want it and be willing to yield to me."

"What do I have to do?" Asked Cindy who on the one hand was terrified b on the other felt very turned on by the idea of being chosen for such a proposition.

"You have to accept everything I do, hesitate or decline and the spell is broken and you can leave. No harm will come of you and you will never see me again- an opportunity missed."

"Ok, so what happens, will you bite me? Drain me of blood? Will it hurt?"

The pain is momentary, the pleasure is eternal. I will take from you a gift of blood for me"

Cindy paused for a moment "And what about Debs?"

"My child, once I have taken you, then you will take her and be together forever. Lovers of the night, hunters in the dark."

"Ok" said Cindy "Lets do it."

"Are you sure?" Asked Sam moving from around the counter.

"Yes" Said Cindy aware that the test had started

"Will you do everything I ask?"

"Yes" Cindy said with a little quaver of nerves.

Sam took her hand and led her behind the curtain to where the tattooist chair stood in the centre of small dimly lit room.

"Will you yield to me?"

"Yes" Said Cindy with mounting anticipation

Sam pushed Cindy gently down into the chair and ran a nail up Cindy's cotton shirt. The nail must have been sharper than it looked as it neatly cut the shirt down the middle exposing her tanned body and small pert breasts with her nipples erect and waiting to be touched. Sam leaned forwards and gently kissed Cindy. Cindy responded a little hesitantly at first but then she allowed Sam to hold her close and then she opened her mouth a little to let Sam's tongue flick hers. Cindy slipped her tongue into Sam's mouth and felt the sharp points of the teeth that would soon be impaling her soft flesh. Cindy felt Sam's hands roam over her breasts and she let out a little sigh into Sam's mouth. Then she felt Sam's hands roam over her jeans and start to rub between her thighs. The friction of her panties against her clit was making her very horny. Here she was letting this beautiful and dangerous creature caress her and if what she said was true she wouldn't be leaving this room as a human. Sam interrupted her thoughts by talking to her

"Cindy do you want this?"

"Yes!" Cindy gasped.

Sam stood Cindy up again and stood behind her. Sam pushed Cindy's hair to one side revealing a smooth young neck where just below the surface her veins pumped her precious blood around her body. Sam reached around and cupped her breasts. Cindy could feel Sam's breath on her exposed skin. She stood there in an embrace utterly at Sam's mercy.

Sam licked Cindy's neck and said "Tell me you want me to take you."

"Oh yeah, take me." Cindy replied by bringing her hands up to Sam's head and gently but insistently lowered it towards her neck. She could feel more breath on her sensitive skin and savoured the last few seconds of being human. She closed her eyes as she felt Sam's sharp teeth rest gently against her neck.

"Take me." Sighed Cindy "Take me all the way"

With that Sam thrust her sharp teeth into Cindy's young neck. Cindy cried out with pain at first as she felt the teeth puncture through and into her arteries. Then she felt Sam greedily gulp down her red blood. Cindy opened her eyes and could see a solitary dribble of blood go down over the curve of her breast and onto Sam's hand still clutching her. Her cry of pain turned into a cry of pleasure.

"Oh yes! Oh more Sam, more, drink me!" she cried

With that she passed out. Sam gently placed Cindy on the tattoo chair and wiped the blood from her mouth and licked her fingers.

"Yummy." She said