The Kissing Spell Pt. 02

Story Info
The grievance evolves into interesting complication.
7.2k words
4.54
11.7k
16
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mechan11
mechan11
244 Followers

Sabrina sat in her office, slowly breathing, taking in what happened before Jon bolted out of the office a half-hour ago. "Calm shock" was the self-diagnosis to her reaction to Jon; she wasn't necessarily happy, while contending with whether she should feel unhappy. The mix of emotions going on in her were unusual. Never in her years of trancing had the tables turned on her like they did with Jon. She believed she'd lost control as soon as she was in his embrace, and yet it was brought on subconsciously rather than intentionally, and it was encouraged by a portion of her suggestions. She'd planned to simply shape his desires to be about pleasing her, from afar, like most others were shaped before. Then it went from taming and training to being attacked by a wild, feral animal. But Jon's animal ferocity was nothing but tender and affectionate. He'd become like a big jungle cat, looming over his trainer Sabrina, licking and nuzzling, showing her he was pleased having her there.

She absently lifted her fingers to her lips again, but set them down on her desk. Part of her hated how vulnerable she felt during that kiss, but part of her adored the kissing itself, which brought her back to hate. She never gauged men before on how well they kissed, except to think that players, playboys, and ladies-men might rate higher than most given their sometimes misguided self-confidence. She could tell Jon was none of those types, and had given her a phenomenal kiss like the ones described in cheap romance novels. But there was an ocean's difference between reading it and being embraced by it. She didn't know how she didn't slap him as soon as their lips came together; it was most women's, or at least her automatic response for men who'd gotten that close without permission, despite getting in his personal space first. She felt like slapping herself for letting herself enjoy it, because that led to her enthusiastic participation and how a warm kiss turned into an overheated one.

"Don't blame yourself, it's not like...he let you get away; you did try," she whispered to herself, leaning back in her chair, taking deliberate, slow breaths.

She closed her eyes, remembering the command she gave him and the kiss that stilled him, grinning a little at the ingenuity.

"Aren't you glad you didn't slap him?" a voice inside her head asked, bringing up an annoying fact.

"Be quiet," she told herself.

"Doesn't matter though. You want him, and you can have him, right?" the voice countered.

It was tempting to raise her hand to bring it swiftly across her own face to silence her conscience. Slapping would've affirmed that she did want him though, on some level. Jon was handsome to her, and smart, sensible, and despite their uneven and rocky interaction, there was some unspoken respect between them. And now she knew that he was a good kisser, could be very passionate with women, and was vulnerable to her skills now. His was a resume filled with strangely useful qualifications. It had been a while since there was one man she'd met that possessed all or that number of good attributes. After spending her early post-college 20's of gorging herself on mostly male hypnotic slaves, she cooled down in the following years, going for more conservative dating. And as much as she could shape a man to her liking pretty easily, she did have to like the core of the man enough to want to try. The ones that came close turned out to be disappointments, and meeting people could be hard when somewhat exotic features like bright red hair and stunning blue eyes meant wading through lots of interested men (some that even made Mark look desirable). She'd found herself shelving most relations for just liking to play with daily puppets.

Sabrina compromised with herself to admitting that Jon was potentially datable and left it at that. More importantly though, her incident with Jon remained unresolved. He'd left in a rush, mind probably still reeling wherever he was. She'd gotten her foot in the door into his mind, but her standing wasn't firm. If his mind put together what really that could make trouble for her. If he went straight to Bevy, she could manage him, but she didn't want to sit and do nothing to let another scenario she couldn't predict happen. She'd already gotten a taste of that.

Sabrina's lips curled from contemplating into wickedness, imagining some intriguing fictional plot where an interrupted seductress had to re-engage her escaped prey and finish him off, and finding Jon that night was her best opportunity. The thought of playing the hypnotic villainess kept her spirits up as she thought about how to go about it. She remembered Jon's office was left unattended, so she left her office to start there.

* * *

Jon woke feeling better than he thought he should have, remembering the morning and everything before the end of his lucid dream, putting off the grief to come. It took his ears a few moments, but he finally picked up a knocking sound from his door. He got up quickly to look through the peephole. He saw red hair, blue eyes, and a strange smile on her face. He clumsily made a noise on his side of the door, and saw Sabrina respond to the sound.

"I can hear you on the other side. May I come in?"

Jon let his head fall to the door with a small thud, and unlocked it.

Sabrina looked at him as she brushed past him and stood near the center of his apartment.

Jon closed the door and looked at her, not knowing what to expect, just expecting it to be bad. Then an random thought made him ask, "How did you know where I lived?"

Sabrina fished out of her pursed and produced his wallet, making Jon check his pants to notice an indent missing from his pocket.

"You shouldn't leave things like this behind. It's not a good idea to leave your office in such disarray, either."

"Look Sabrina, let me just start off with saying sorry f-"

She held a hand up to stop what she guessed would be a long triad of verbal apology in its tracks.

"Jonathan, before you over-extend yourself with amends, let me tell you what you can thank me for. You can thank me for cleaning up your office, shutting down your computer for you, and telling Bevy you had an emergency to handle and that you might not make it back to your office for the rest of the day."

Most of what he planned to apologize for went away in hearing what Sabrina did for him. Coming on to her like he did and his punishment was being cleaned up after by said woman?

"You didn't tell Bevy about...?"

"That would be assuming that I couldn't handle you all by myself."

"Ha-handle me?" Jon questioned. Things seemed really off to him now, with Sabrina's actions, her reactions, and even the way she sat down on his couch with a bit of nonchalance and confidence. As she crossed her legs, he thought about what she might be angling for, sensing blackmail in the near future. He also noticed how nice her legs looked.

"Ok, before we go any further, can I hear from you what happened?"

"Why don't you tell me first?" She spoke.

"I was...listening to your CD."

"Oh, that's what was playing," Sabrina feigned. "Did it help you relax?"

"It did."

"I'm glad it worked for you," she gently praised him like her old hypnotherapy patients. "Stressful day?"

"...what?"

"Did something happen for you to want to listen to the CD?"

Jon stayed still and silent, contemplating a lie to give her. His silence rang louder than expected in his apartment, and Sabrina spoke before he could.

"It's ok Jonathan. Hopefully it wasn't something really bad, but when I came in, you looked pretty relaxed."

"What was I doing when you came in?"

"Just relaxing from the looks of it, laying back in your chair."

Jon looked at Sabrina, still in her work attire, imagining what she could've been doing in his office while he was laid out like that. Before today he would've been worried about Sabrina being there when he wasn't, or when he was vulnerable and unaware. The kiss they shared took his imagination in other directions now. Her red nails made him think of her running them over his body. Glancing at her stockings and heels made him imagine a time when it was ok to stare or even feel them. The second he glanced at her lips, he had to close his eyes. He was already having trouble keeping his libido in check; giving in anymore to the temptation of looking at her would've made his attraction to her obvious, and that's the last thing he needed at that point.

"What happened before...you know? Why did you come to my office?"

Sabrina kept her expression in check as she imagined what she'd planned to do before she was...interrupted. Having him open to her like that was an unexpected treat. She thought the CD she gave him might slowly make him easier to influence, over time. Nearly one day later with him was way ahead of schedule, and for all intended-purposes her plan worked. But she couldn't deny that wherever trance took him, it took them both on a ride. And far be it from Sabrina to stop a ride she was at the helm of.

"I'd come to talk to you about yesterday, and tried...waking you," she lied.

"And that's when I kissed you?"

A red fingernail touched her reapplied lipstick from earlier, "That's what I remember. Do all your girlfriends get kissed like that?"

"No..." was his automatic response. He never remembered a kiss that heated in his life. Not with Jesse or even in his wildest dreams could compare. It was the one thing he could swear was real from his lucid dreaming. That bothered Jon the more it stuck in his mind, the impression she left. Random thoughts of theories in how she might be messing with people around the office, the watchful eye he'd kept with people who've interacted with her, he'd made a connection between his theories and his experience.

"I've never remembered being affected like that before," his voice was laced with an accusing tone. He watched Sabrina look up as she heard his tone, and smiled like she took his words as complementary.

"I have to wonder if it's just from me." Jon looking point-blank at her, she knew the niceties were over, but remained confident and somewhat nonchalant.

"You'd be surprised how much of that was you. But I won't lie and say I didn't enjoy it."

"So how much of why I enjoyed it was because of you?"

"I don't know whether I should be flattered by that question, or stunned that you think I should be the one that has to explain themselves."

"I guess it says enough when you won't answer the question."

Sabrina raised her eyebrow as he reached for his wallet to check its contents.

"You honestly think I stole something from you?"

"Who knows? But for the sake of getting back to honesty, I'm more worried about what you've done here." Pointing his index finger at his temple and sounding distressed as he said 'here' nearly made her giggle.

"Jonathan, please, calm down."

"Or what, you're going to make me?"

"I can, if you'd like. But maybe I should worry about being so close to you, especially after earlier."

Despite her "worry," she took a step closer to Jon, and reflexively his leg almost took a step back. Sabrina considered the best way to make him vulnerable again, to open him up further than last time. As much as she would have objectively wanted to guide him with the recording again or some other low-risk means, she knew the kiss was her best weapon. It was a double-edged weapon, but as long as it cut deep enough into Jon and she composed herself enough, she would get what she wanted.

"I'll freely admit what an amazing kiss that was; you weren't the only one deeply affected by it. But the way you gave it spoke volumes about how much you wanted it, or dare I say, needed it. Our lips collided and you couldn't let go; you certainly didn't let me get away. I never knew my red lips could be so...potent and intoxicating upon contact." Sabrina inched closer and closer to Jon, gaining ground Jon was dimly aware he was giving up. Sabrina started speaking as methodically as possible, letting her lips emphatically pronounce each word, tempting his eyes.

"That kiss, our kiss Jonathan, my lips remember the heat from yours. My lips won't forget that heat, that passion you brought to mine. No man before you has ever lit up my lips like that, making them feel full and alive. And by your own words, no woman has affected your lips like mine can. I could actually feel how soft my lips were against yours, almost satiny. Our kiss was slow at first, like you were trying to appraise the softness."

Jon fought for as long as he could to not look at those lips, looking in every direction except hers. Her words pre-empted and slowly blurred everything around him, leaving him with thoughts of her, how her accent bled into her speech and how sexy it sounded to him. All he wanted to see was her. She was beautiful; his anger subsided against his trying to maintain it, he'd forgotten about the erection he was trying to suppress.

"Your lips measuring mine was long seconds worth of contact. And once you had your answer, once you knew how unbelievably soft they were, you deepened the kiss. Long seconds became lasting minutes of ecstasy. There was no need to even think about breathing, there was no point to thinking. You had what you wanted right in front of you. You refused to let go. And the best part, your lips pleased mine, surprised them and left an imprint on them like I've never felt, like you've never felt. Unforgettable, undeniable, irresistible."

Jon knew he was fading rapidly. His thoughts seeped into the happiness of his lips pleasing hers. He felt his own lips like they were of more importance to him than ever before. He'd given up trying to look away and just stared and her red lips move sensually and freely, outlining what thoughts he tried fighting against. He heard more the sound of her voice, like Celtic chanting, as the words went somewhere inside him.

"Yes Jonathan, that's how good it was. And now realize where you are right now. Have you gotten that sense of deja vu, too? So soon from the last time we'd gotten so close. Your lips against mine, and everything else in the background. Would it interest you to know that my lips have missed yours, and don't feel sated yet? They love how close we are, and are relishing the anticipation. Nothing's worth fighting this, nothing will save you. My lips are not your enemy, but your escape. Tasting paradise while the tumultuous world vanished from existence. A mutual vacation for us both. I don't want stress, I want peace, pleasure, and satisfaction. I want your lips to come close to mine."

Jon held on to the last vestige of control he tried keeping. He was being thoroughly convinced that he wanted it as bad as she did. And for what shrinking will he had left to fight, he tried focusing on it with extreme intensity. Jon didn't give up easily to anything if at all, and desperately looked for a way to beat Sabrina. Unfortunately, he could think of only one way to curtail her onslaught, and as much as he hated his options, he acted while he still could.

"Don't your lips want m-"

Sabrina felt herself silenced again, exactly how she'd been before, but encouraging it like she had been for the past few minutes, led her to fully embrace him. The way he leapt to her lips, she envisioned him trying to shut her up, stopping her before she could complete her lingual spell, she smiled against him, knowing what he didn't. Sabrina was right about their kiss being a signature, a distinguished heat. They both felt it, and released their intentions toward each other to give into the kiss. He grasped her hips as she held his face in her hands. The fire she poured gas on got the best of her, and she leaned her body into his, almost wrapping her arms around his neck. She found herself up against a wall and lifted up, both of them threatening to devour each others lips. Their mouths grinded and rotated in circles, both of them thought the other was leading.

Both eventually became deprived of air, and Sabrina was the first to pull away. Both heaved passionately, and looked at each other. Sabrina smiled helplessly as it looked like Jon's body shivered. A tingle traveled up his spine, his head became foggy and clouded. He tried shaking the feeling, but his head was in Sabrina's hands again, and she gently kissed him.

"You're so tired, and so happy to feel my lips again."

She kissed him full on his mouth.

"Mmmm, so good. So soft and lovely."

Deeply kissing him, and moving down with him as he fell to his knees.

"My kiss is so enthralling, it guides you into mindless bliss."

Jon felt his body deflate, head held up only by Sabrina hands, glassy eyes staring at nothing.

"You can fall into a wonderful dream so easily, imagining me in your dreams, and our endlessly passionate kisses that take you deeper."

She lowered him carefully to the floor, attached to him all the way down. Laying his head on the carpet, she kissed him one last time and whispered "obey" against his docile lips. She lifted herself up, quite pleased at the puddle of submission she'd created, thankful to enjoy the physical pleasure and reclaiming the dominant position. She regarded the man before her. Even helpless as he was, he looked strong, a hint of remaining turmoil on his mostly peaceful face. She had him exactly where she wanted him, but still had to think about what this was between them, and where she would take it. Sabrina wasn't lying to Jon as she also felt a sexual charge running through her, and she didn't want to tempt her judgment effecting the conditioning. Accepting the fact that he was different, and probably required more influencing and had a surprising affect on her, she couldn't treat him like all the others. Mark, Bevy, and the rest of the staff didn't deserve the same consideration she gave Jon. More than anything right now, she decided she needed time to sort some things out.

She ordered Jon to get himself to bed, helping him crawl to and into it. She told him to dream as she had instructed to earlier, but coaxed him to dream all through the night and to wake up like he regularly did. She took a long look at Jon before leaving his apartment, contemplating the future ahead.

* * *

Jon woke to an early Saturday morning, a sounding alarm clock, and a morning erection like he'd never felt before. The night before was recalled clearly enough, and he tried to put it out of his head that the shape of his dream woman was more specifically defined. Short red hair, cultured feminine and accented voice, beautiful figure, and lips that brought him to his knees, literally. His dreams were mostly replaying the events of the night before, but in them he let her speak as long as he wanted while yearning for her kiss. And she initiated the kiss as he fell into her embrace.

He got out of bed, moving around his apartment, knowing she didn't take anything but checking regardless. He wasn't completely surprised she'd left something behind though. A note on his living room table that read "See you around." He imagined her words as if she read them, staring and the red lipstick imprint she'd left on the paper. Reading it out loud made him frown. "Better than 'thanks' though," his conscious told him.

He made himself toast and eggs, and ate in silence, trying to figure out what to do. There was reasonable conflict in all of this, a reason to be concerned about having her in his head, but his stubborn thoughts pushed against the brief memory of being close to her. Not knowing what she wanted scared him more than if she told him flat-out. What was consensual was even in question, as he actually believed her that she liked and wanted it as much as he did, and that for a brief moment, she may have been vulnerable along with him, before he realized the kiss was a trap. It was no wonder why she urged the kiss, but it should have been a wonder why he didn't just push her away. Thinking of Jesse at random, he was amazed by how reduced the impact of his feelings for her were; that blow was nothing compared to the new that knocked him out. Even the hottest kiss Jesse could muster felt like sleeping next to a camp fire, while any kiss with Sabrina so far was closer to stepping in the middle of one. "It has to be the danger," he concluded, not willing to give that any more thought.

mechan11
mechan11
244 Followers
12