The Kitchen

Story Info
A brief chapter about what we get up to...from my POV.
1.5k words
3.94
11.7k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I squirm, pushing onto your face, loving the feeling of your tongue where I want it most. Your mouth is a warm contrast on my cool skin & the feeling of you heating me up is toe-curling.

My hands ball into fists while you eat me. If you keep this up, I know I'll cream sooner than you expect. Although knowing you, it's probably your goal.

'Fuck it, we've got all night' I think and focus on you between my legs.

I can't help but bite my lip to keep from moaning when I see you. Well the top half anyway. Your hair is a mess -no thanks to me- and your eyes are half open while you enjoy your dessert.

A shiver travels across my body as the scruff covering your cheeks rubs against the softer parts of me, while your tongue makes its exit.

Immediately I miss the feeling but it's not long before the flat of your tongue is back, getting me closer. My breath quickens, I'm hyperaware of the wetness between my legs. But the friction of your tongue firmly and quickly dragging up and down the length of my nub, occasionally dipping back into my centre, is what gets me close but not quite there.

I'm numbly aware of the incredible amount of my juices sticking between my legs & your mouth fluttering over me, trying to taste it all.

Your tongue slows and you back away. In an instant I'm disappointed and I want you to finish what you started.

I feel you moving upright behind me, your hand traveling from my cheeks up between my bound hands and resting at the base of my neck. You place your other hand on my shoulder, helping me kneel again on the counter without hitting my head on the cabinets.

Before you do anything else, I ask you to turn off the stove because I know that whatever happens next, we'll be too occupied to remember it at any other time.

You move away to turn off the stove. Without pretence, you're back, picking me up only to deposit me on the kitchen table.

I expect you to undress me & I wonder how you're going to get the jersey off of my hands. As your hands reach up to unbutton your shirt I remember who I'm fucking with. I laugh to myself thinking how classic this scenario is. It's every man's dream to fuck a girl dressed as his walking fantasy, of course you're not taking it off.

As you remove your shirt, I watch your chest & arms flex. You've got the most shit eating smirk on your face, knowing how badly I want you. I do a mental eye roll & wait patiently for you to get a move on. Aside from the swinging of my feet, nothing else gives away my anticipation.

You step forward, nudging my knees apart with your body, standing so close I have to look up a bit to see you.

Your face slowly lowers to mine & we enter a staring match; me wondering if you're actually going to kiss me or if you're going to be a dick, then you gauging my reaction. True to form, you surpass my lips & feast on my neck instead.

This is second best & I sigh happily, pushing myself closer to you. You slide me to the very edge of the table before your hands grasp the hem of the shirt, tugging it from underneath me.

My nipples tighten even more when I feel your steel hardness through the fabric of your pants brushing against my sensitive skin. The feeling is driving me crazy & I want you to come on the short trip to insanity with me. So I place my hands as flat on the table as I can to brace myself & grind against your arousal. I know you can feel the heat coming off of me because your lips pause on my neck for a second & your hands squeeze my thighs. Good, you feel it too.

I lean back, separating your mouth from my skin. Instead of following me down, you straighten & watch me.

Your hands fall to your belt, my eyes following the movement. The jingle of the metal clip cuts through the air, the small change in the atmosphere alerting us both to what's to come. Well you know what's coming, I'm just along for the ride.

You're taking your sweet time, enjoying the drawn out process. When your pants drop & I'm instantly treated to a view of your nudity I raise a brow before remembering it's Friday. We've got all weekend.

Tan skin is all I see, blocking out my vision. You're in front of me again, your hand under my chin to lift my lips to yours.

The hot tip of your rod brushes against me sliding easily between my flesh, the length of your shaft sandwiched in the middle of my lips. You draw your hips back, holding onto mine before violently thrusting into my tightness.

I can't help the short moan of pleasure & surprise that escapes me.

You continue, changing the pace on me & raising my legs to your shoulders to get deeper.

I try not to choke you out with my legs but I'm overwhelmed. I'm helpless to the staccato pace of you drilling into me. I decide to just take it, so I lean back & relax while you spear me open with each thrust.

I can feel pressure building in my lower region & I know what's coming. You feel me tighten around you, dangerously close & you slide in fast and deep, rolling your hips into mine & trigger it. I'm biting my lip as my sweetness sprays onto my inner thighs and on your cock.

You pull back slowly, and I feel the tug of my skin sticking slightly to yours & hear the sound of us separate. The tip of you is resting inside me, tightly wedged in that spot and I'm trying not to move, lest I trigger another shower.

"Has that ever happened before?" Your voice reaches my ears & I nod, eyes still closed, relishing in the position we're in.

"How often?" This time I open my eyes to see you looking at our joining & testing the consistency of the nearly clear drops that are on you.

"Not very, every now & then" I tell you. You nod & use your newfound lubrication to slide a finger along my slit.

You pull out completely, and slowly drop my legs. I'm suddenly aware of the sharp pain in my nerves in my hands & that they're close to falling asleep. I sit up & wiggle backwards until I can sweep my calves below my thighs again.

I sit onto my legs aware of their soreness, slightly leaning back. Inconspicuously and quickly I use my feet to loosen the string, to create a gap big enough to squeeze one hand through. I'm impressed that I'm able to do it, I thought the socks would completely screw me over. I free myself & pretend to still be bound while you disappear. 
 When you return, you're ready to transport me again. When your hands reach for me, I tie yours quickly, trying to secure as many knots as possible. You don't put up much of a fight & I laugh now that the shoe is on the other foot. 
 But, this isn't what I want. I pull you with me by your bound hands & find more of the string you used on me. I drop to my knees in front of you & grab your arousal which is sticking right at me.

I tell you not to be too excited, I'm just having a little fun. Once I've guesstimated the proper length, I tie one end of the string around your ankle & carefully yet securely tie the other around your base. Just loose enough for mobility, but taught enough that you'll feel it.

I stand, licking your tip on me way up. I guide you back to the table, watching between your legs to see if it works. I'm happy to see that you're pulsing, fairly red and slowly leaking precum. Once we reach the table, I turn you so that you can't see anything. I pull you close & tell you to come find me before dashing off to my hiding place. I'm crouched and trying not to laugh while I listen for sounds of your approach.

I faintly hear you rustling to undo the knots before giving up. I see the shift of the light as your legs glide past me & I hear the drawers open as you look for scissors.

My heart is racing as I hear the crisp snip of the blades through twine. I make sure I'm silent & hope you cannot sense my presence.

I silently breathe out in slight relief when you leave the kitchen and I can no longer hear your footsteps. I wait a few beats before deciding it's safe to change hiding spots. I open the door of the lower cupboard and crawl out, shutting it noiselessly behind me.

Crouched, I walk around the bar only to see your back to me.

You...