The Kitchen Full

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You move away to turn off the stove. Without pretense, you're back, picking me up only to deposit me on the kitchen table.

I expect you to undress me & I wonder how you're going to get the jersey off of my hands. As your hands reach up to unbutton your shirt I remember who I'm fucking with. I laugh to myself thinking how classic this scenario is. It's every man's dream to fuck a girl dressed as his walking fantasy, of course you're not taking it off.

As you remove your shirt, I watch your chest & arms flex. You've got the most shit eating smirk on your face, knowing how badly I want you. I do a mental eye roll & wait patiently for you to get a move on. Aside from the swinging of my feet, nothing else gives away my anticipation.

You step forward, nudging my knees apart with your body, standing so close I have to look up a bit to see you.

Your face slowly lowers to mine & we enter a staring match; me wondering if you're actually going to kiss me or if you're going to be a dick, then you gauging my reaction. True to form, you surpass my lips & feast on my neck instead.

This is second best & I sigh happily, pushing myself closer to you. You slide me to the very edge of the table before your hands grasp the hem of the shirt, tugging it from underneath me.

My nipples tighten even more when I feel your steel hardness through the fabric of your pants brushing against my sensitive skin. The feeling is driving me crazy & I want you to come on the short trip to insanity with me. So I place my hands as flat on the table as I can to brace myself & grind against your arousal. I know you can feel the heat coming off of me because your lips pause on my neck for a second & your hands squeeze my thighs. Good, you feel it too.

I lean back, separating your mouth from my skin. Instead of following me down, you straighten & watch me.

Your hands fall to your belt, my eyes following the movement. The jingle of the metal clip cuts through the air, the small change in the atmosphere alerting us both to what's to come. Well you know what's coming, I'm just along for the ride.

You're taking your sweet time, enjoying the drawn out process. When your pants drop & I'm instantly treated to a view of your nudity I raise a brow before remembering it's Friday. We've got all weekend.

Tan skin is all I see, blocking out my vision. You're in front of me again, your hand under my chin to lift my lips to yours.

The hot tip of your rod brushes against me sliding easily between my flesh, the length of your shaft sandwiched in the middle of my lips. You draw your hips back, holding onto mine before violently thrusting into my tightness.

I can't help the short moan of pleasure & surprise that escapes me.

You continue, changing the pace on me & raising my legs to your shoulders to get deeper.

I try not to choke you out with my legs but I'm overwhelmed. I'm helpless to the staccato pace of you drilling into me. I decide to just take it, so I lean back & relax while you spear me open with each thrust.

I can feel pressure building in my lower region & I know what's coming. You feel me tighten around you, dangerously close & you slide in fast and deep, rolling your hips into mine & trigger it. I'm bitting my lip as my sweetness sprays onto my inner thighs and on your cock.

You pull back slowly, and I feel the tug of my skin sticking slightly to yours & hear the sound of us separate. The tip of you is resting inside me, tightly wedged in that spot and I'm trying not to move, lest I trigger another shower.

"Has that ever happened before?" Your voice reaches my ears & I nod, eyes still closed, relishing in the position we're in.

"How often?" This time I open my eyes to see you looking at our joining & testing the consistency of the nearly clear drops that are on you.

"Not very, every now & then" I tell you. You nod & use your newfound lubrication to slide a finger along my slit.

You pull out completely, and slowly drop my legs. I'm suddenly aware of the sharp pain in my nerves in my hands & that they're close to falling asleep. I sit up & wiggle backwards until I can sweep my calves below my thighs again.

I sit onto my legs aware of their soreness, slightly leaning back. Inconspicuously and quickly I use my feet to loosen the string, to create a gap big enough to squeeze one hand through. I'm impressed that I'm able to do it, I thought the socks would completely screw me over. I free myself & pretend to still be bound while you disappear.

When you return, you're ready to transport me again. When your hands reach for me, I tie yours quickly, trying to secure as many knots as possible. You don't put up much of a fight & I laugh now that the shoe is on the other foot.

But, this isn't what I want. I pull you with me by your bound hands & find more of the string you used on me. I drop to my knees in front of you & grab your arousal which is sticking right at me.

I tell you not to be too excited, I'm just having a little fun. Once I've guesstimated the proper length, I tie one end of the string around your ankle & carefully yet securely tie the other around your base. Just loose enough for mobility, but taught enough that you'll feel it.

I stand, licking your tip on me way up. I guide you back to the table, watching between your legs to see if it works. I'm happy to see that you're pulsing, fairly red and slowly leaking precum. Once we reach the table, I turn you so that you can't see anything. I pull you close & tell you to come find me before dashing off to my hiding place. I'm crouched and trying not to laugh while I listen for sounds of your approach.

I faintly hear you rustling to undo the knots before giving up. I see the shift of the light as your legs glide past me & I hear the drawers open as you look for scissors.

My heart is racing as I hear the crisp snip of the blades through twine. I make sure I'm silent & hope you cannot sense my presence.

I silently breathe out in slight relief when you leave the kitchen and I can no longer hear your footsteps. I wait a few beats before deciding it's safe to change hiding spots. I open the door of the lower cupboard and crawl out, shutting it noiselessly behind me.

Crouched, I walk around the bar only to see your back to me.

You...

HIM

... can sense your presence behind me. I smirk at the thought that it is payback time. I know that you think you are safe behind me and I can't tell that your deliciously firm and warm body is so close.

I turn around in a flash and I make sure that you can't run away by grabbing your hair with my hand. I squeeze it firmly to make you aware of what is happening and the attitude you need to have right now.

Your facial expression changes and the cute smile that was lighting up your pretty face has been replaced with a grimace of slight discomfort and pain. You reach for my wrist to send me a message, but I tug on your hair and you change your mind about your plan.

You are now eye level with my dripping wet from your ejaculate and my pre cum arousal. The veins are now more pronounced and the head is fully exposed. You have an idea of what is about to happen, but you give me the puss in boots look of innocence.

To hell with that I think. I tug down on your hair and you tilt your head backwards. Your glowing lips open up exposing your long, pink and saliva-drowned tongue. I can tell that this has got your appetite going and has sent a message to your taste buds to start lubricating your mouth in preparation for your meal.

I lean in, kiss your bottom lip and bite it gently at the end of the kiss.

'Are you hungry?' I ask.

A playful 'no' hits my ears and I know you are teasing me once again.

I lean in again and whisper 'I don't care'.

As I move myself back up I pull you closer to me. As you open your lips in preparation for a sharp thrust down I use the tight grip I have on your hair to position you accordingly.

Instead of splitting your jaw with my well-lubricated, hard shaft and large head I move your lips under my shaft towards my hanging, pulsating testicles. I press your mouth against them and you get the message. Your mouth opens wider and you allow them both in.

I feel the warmth of your mouth and a smooth coating of your saliva begins to encircle my enlarged and loosened scrotum.

I then feel a compression of your mouth sucking on them and a wave of excitement stiffens me even more. I tilt your head to the side and tell you to squeeze them with your mouth. As you do that a generous amount of pre cum oozes out of me and hits your cheek.

I can hear you moan slowly as the drops hit your smooth skin. One after another a small puddle forms on your cheek.

The sensation of my warmth dripping on you only encourages you to pump me faster and more vigorously. Your plan is working as more drops fall on you and your eyes open. We catch each other's gaze.

I can see in your eyes that you want to pump me dry, that you want all the whole content of me to be oozing out of your mouth, falling off your chin, between your breasts and slowly slide down before it brushes your exposed flesh.

My eyes are telling you that this is what the plan is and that you will be getting it at some point later tonight.

That only intensifies your tugging.

I can feel that you want to move your head away, because you are probably desperate to shelter my wet head in the warm ocean of your mouth.

I disapprove of this. You will continue until I tell you to stop.

I can tell that you are getting more excited. Your young breasts are not bouncing as much as they did at the beginning. Your nipples give away your excitement and I know that in a second you will probably reach for yourself.

I wasn't wrong -- in the seconds that followed you decided to stop yourself from soaking the tiles underneath you. You have been dripping on them for a while now. I can see the shine of your excitement sliding along the tiles and I know that any second now the nimble and skillful hands of yours will drop down to smear the rain of your anxious desire all over your pulsating lips.

I catch one of your hands as it attempts to reach for the waterfall of your yearning for the rod that is now hovering above your face and soaking your cheek.

'Don't even think about it' I say in a commanding manner.

I place your hand on my sweaty, defined quads and you respond well by stroking the muscles.

I push you harder towards myself and your mouth is now completely filled with my heavy, cum-filled skin. I can tell that you are attempting to run your tongue along it as you tug, but it is not easy -- the saliva, me not releasing you much is proving to be too much for you.

Your body convulses as a gentle gag reflex forces it into submission. I take no notice and press you harder against me. Saliva shoots out of your mouth as the pressure is increased.

As it starts to slide my thigh I collect it with my hand and I am surprised how much of it I am now holding in my hand.

I pull you away for a second and I can see that there are strings of your saliva connecting your face with me. Your mouth is dripping.

I collect everything with the hand holding your saliva and I can now feel the weight of all of the liquid I collected in my hand.

Your head is still twisted to the side. Now that I have pulled your face away I can see how much pre cum is on your cheek. It looks like I've already finished.

This warm icing is starting to slide down your cheek and I know that I need to act fast.

Between your heavy breaths and complete submission you are very aroused. Your pussy is now a broken tap -- no matter how you try to turn your excitement off the tap just keeps dripping on the already somewhat soaked tiles.

I am about to open up this tap.

I lean in and I gently collect my own pre cum off your cheek with my lips and tongue... Slowly. I milk the moment by teasing your cheek with my tongue making sure that I collect every single drop.

This is already too much for you. The moan you release is an indication of how much you are turned on right now.

Your breath accelerates and your mouth opens up a lot more. Your whole body starts to twist and you start fidgeting in anticipation of what happens next.

You do not need to wait long, because I tug on your head once more. This time I make you look me in the eyes.

I lean in for a kiss and we begin to mix...

As my lips touch yours you know that I have something inside my mouth for you. I can tell that you want it, because you try to force my mouth open with your tongue.

The moans that you release remind me of an anxious dog -- really wanting something and being frustrated when it can't get it.

I will not torment you for much longer.

I open my mouth and slowly slide my tongue inside your mouth. It is in that moment when all of my pre cum and saliva start sliding down your lips and tongue.

Slowly.

Some of it falls outside of your mouth and drips on your thighs and the already soaked tiles under your feet.

The rest is being released onto your silky smooth, warm tongue.

Your eyes roll, but this time this is a different type of a roll.

With every drop that slides into your mouth you long for me even more. You start something that resembles kissing, but I quickly realize that you just want to have it all inside of you as fast as possible.

I recognize this and I do not want to tease you more.

We kiss for a moment in order to clean each other a bit from this testimonial of our arousal and longing for each other.

But this is not over.

When we stop I pull you under me. Your mouth is now hovering just under my head and shaft.

'Close your eyes' I say gently to give you enough confidence that what is about to happen will not be a bad thing.

I can tell that your eyes are closed.

Here's what I can see looking down -- you are squatting on the floor with a puddle of your sweet honey on the tiles between your legs. There is pre cum smeared all over your cheek and your lips. Your chin is dripping with saliva and your mouth and cheeks are glowing from the spit you have been producing over the past couple of minutes.

Your mouth opens. Good...

I reach for myself and I grab the bottom of my shaft. I squeeze at the base of wet cock and start sliding my hand up. The pressure of my embrace is releasing more pre cum from me...

The first drop hits your bottom lip and you convulse yet again as you realize what is happening.

I continue my journey upwards myself. Another drop hits your tongue and you close your mouth like a venus fly trap closes itself at the first touch of her meal.

You release a hum as you swallow, but before you have a chance to enjoy the moment another drop hits your lips and you lick them anxiously.

I squeeze and more drops fall on your lips. You speed up your cleaning ritual and you wriggle in delight as more drops hit your face.

I am surprised myself how much you have managed to pump into my shaft, but I enjoy the moment too much. Your sight is making me pulse with delight.

As I finish draining myself I can see that you have smeared the generous helping of my life containing liquid all over your mouth with your tongue.

I shake the remains out of me and tell you to open your eyes.

As you open them you witness my shaft hanging above you and a string of my excitement hanging off me. You want to pick it up with your mouth but I tug again and tell you to 'wait'.

As the final drop hits your lips you open them up spreading the drop into two.

'Here, let me help you with that'.

Straight after that I press the hand that was filled with your saliva and my pre cum against your cheek and smear it across your lips very slowly in an attempt to clean the mess we've made together. You convulse for a final time and attempt to break free, but I hold you firmly to finish what I've started.

Immediately after I've finished I lean in and kiss you one final time. I move away enough to focus my gaze on your face.

'There'.

I release your hair, turn around and start walking away.

I smile to myself, because I can sense that something is building up inside of you and it as far from an orgasm as we are from Jupiter.

As I continue to walk away I can hear you say...

HER

"That's it?" I ask your retreating form.

You pause before turning back around. My excitement builds again as you approach me. Your fingertips trail from my lower back and up my spine while your other hand traces a path to the outside of my lips. I can't help but focus on your warmth surrounding me & the masculine scent mixed with the smell of sex in the air.

You lean in & ask "Were you expecting something more?"

The question, posed as it is makes me think of everything else I wanted, in every position and on every surface. One vision in particular has caught my attention but you bring me back as you shrug at my silence & turn to walk away again.

I grab your wrist and bite my lip wondering if it's a trick question or not. If I say no, you could be complacent & leave me high and dry or you can be driven to prove me wrong. If I say yes you could still leave me high and dry or pick up where the images in my head left off.

"Yes, I was." I finally tell you.

You nod in understanding and begin walking away again. Annoyance bites at me again & I'm fighting the scowl threatening to show up on my face but I can feel my jaw clench. I take a deep breath to check my bubbling anger & walk quickly to match your pace.

By the time you've reached the staircase by the front door I've caught up & step in front of you to block your path. I know you can easily move me but I also know you want to see what I'll do.

I won't give you the satisfaction. I've caught on & I know what to do.

"I was expecting.." I say, mimicking your earlier actions and invading your space while exciting you with my touch. I take one of your hands and bring it between my legs so that you've got a bit of sensory to go with what I tell you.

"I was expecting a little of this." I slide one of your fingers inside of me. You watch, motionless. Apparently it'll take a bit to break you.

I know you know exactly what I'm doing, but I also know the need to fulfill your fantasies and your words from earlier will override the fact that I'm toying with you.

"I'm dripping, fucking soaked at the thought of what I thought you could do to me." With my hand over yours, I

draw your finger out. I look down to see my creamy wetness on your middle finger and sliding down your hand.

While I speak, I lift your hand. "It's okay, I understand you may feel as though you can't live up to what you said. Don't worry about it, I've got plenty of toys to take over."

I sigh semi-dramatically to put the icing on the cake before placing your finger in my mouth & tasting myself. Instead of just cleaning my juices off, I make sure to give your finger the same treatment I would if I was blowing you.

Time to cut the cake & serve it to you.

I kiss you deeply when I'm done, then say "It's just that, there was so much talk today about what was going to happen when you got home & now you just walk away. You disappoint me. I was expecting more from you."

I return to the kitchen fighting laughter. I know you could very well ignore me still just as payback but it's more likely for you to pick something else as my punishment. Either way, I'm having fun tonight whether you're with me or not.

I reach under the table for the box of toys I hid for this evenings activities & pick out a thick, pretty pink dildo.

I'm still bent over deciding if I want to add anything else to this round when I hear you re-enter the kitchen. I feign ignorance when I turn & see you, asking "Did you forget something?"

The determination is clear as day on your face. "Yes." You say, "I forgot to show you what would happen."