The Kitchen Full

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't bother to try and hide my excitement, you know good & well what I want and how badly I crave you.

Your hands touch each of my shoulder blades and push, guiding me to bend over onto the table, the fabric of the jersey riding up my cheeks and sticking to my lips for a second. I'm sure the view you have is slightly obscene, my legs encased in thigh highs, my brown globes exposed and between them, a glistening pair of lips. Everything barely concealed by your jersey.

"You see. You need to know that when I say something, I mean it. I didn't plan on getting to this part quite yet, but you changed my mind."

I hear a snap and the tell-tale squirt of a bottle being squeezed before feeling wetness cover my backside. Each of your hands take a cheek and squeezes.

My knees threaten to go weak while you continue your firm massage. With each pass of your hands, your fingers graze my crack. You want to explore, so I invite you to.

After I've widened my stance, you squeeze more of the liquid onto me, making sure it slides between my cheeks.

One hand leaves my backside & takes the toy from me. The feeling of the slick head sliding into me causes my breathing to quicken. There's lots of lube but because of the way I'm positioned & the fact that neither of us has even attempted to spread me open, it feels way thicker than it looked & I'm teetering on the ledge between discomfort and pleasure. Right now though, I want to feel the fullness of it within me so I reach back to pull myself open for its entrance. Instantly we both notice the difference, the shaft is now sliding into me with ease & it feels much better than before.

Right as I'm getting comfortable, you slide it out of me. Your hand remains planted on my upper back to prevent protest. I turn & glare at you for taking my toy away. You give me a reassuring glance and my mind races with naughty thoughts of what I want to do to you. But I know I must wait my turn.

My excitement spikes when I feel a firm touch between my cheeks, pressing on my ring. I look back again to see you gripping your rekindled arousal and slowly sliding into me. You bend over chest to my back, arm wrapped around my waist and your mouth on my neck.

Flashes of us in the tub appear in my mind's eye and my back arches; pushing onto you, seeking the same feeling as the first time. As I feel you getting deeper and stretching me out more and more with every inch, I grip your arm hard. The kisses on my neck cease and your lips move to my ear.

"Is this what you want?" You rasp in my ear.

I nod and moan loudly as you slap my ass. I can't help but breathe heavy as you pick up the pace, your hips slamming into my ass.

Orgasm is nowhere near but I'm still enjoying this moment.

Unexpectedly, I feel thickness filling my other entrance. I look to see you pushing the pink toy I was wielding earlier into me...

HIM

... very slowly... It takes forever for me to slide the whole thing in. But I take my time. Strategically, this is probably not the easiest thing to do, as I am deep inside the other part of you.

I slow down the movement of my hips just to savour the delicious moment of being entrapped within your warm and brutally tight inside. Your ring throbs on me and the contractions make me spill a bit inside of you. I then use the toy to tease the dripping wet entrance that not long ago was a slippery puddle of your affection towards me.

I caress your yearning lips, from top to bottom, and across. I scoop some of the delicious mixture that you have been oozing from your thighs and squeeze it back inside of you.

I want to get a taste, so I push the toy deep inside of you and remove it. I press myself harder against you and lick the wet from your excitement toy from bottom to top in one sweeping motion of my tongue. I have to clean my fingers too, because there is simply too much of your delicious honey. My eyes are closed, but I know that you are watching. The reason I can tell is because your ring squeezes me even harder than before. A deep moan coming from your mouth only confirms my assumptions.

I take a second to relish the moment. This delicious warm popsicle is making my mouth water. I enjoy the taste more than I should. It's like fine wine -- I can taste notes of your youth, your burning desire to please me more than anyone you have ever pleased. They are emphasized by how warm the liquid is -- it just brings out the flavour even more. Your flavour. I have never tasted anything like it and it goes to my head. I can also taste the pleasure you take from my somewhat aged body rubbing against you and the inside of you. I can taste how much pleasure you're receiving. I can taste how much you've been longing for a feeling like this, how much you have been wanting me and what I can give you.

In that very moment I am interrupted by the touch of your hand on my hip. I open my eyes only to see that your legs are no longer touching the floor as the force of me trying to ram all of me inside of you has lifted you of the floor and left you hanging. This suspension on my hard shaft has been stretching you considerably and I can tell that you are in pain.

I put the toy away for a second, but as I place it down it starts to vibrate. Immediately a thought springs to my mind. I switch it off for the time being and move it to one side.

In the meantime I lean in, place my hands on your cheeks and gently start lifting you up, to help with the pain of suspension. I can tell that it is getting better as your touch is less forceful. Very slowly I allow you to place your feet on the floor and withdraw myself slightly from the painful spot. You gasp in relief and your face drops on the granite worktop. You breathe out in relief and steam appears on the surface of the worktop.

I give you a moment to settle, brush hair off your face and kiss your neck and run kisses along the spine as far as I can flex. I can tell by the contraction of your back muscles that you are not yet completely relaxed, so I pick up the bottle and squeeze some oil on your back. I start to massage you gently. This is only to be able to ease you back into things.

I look down and I see my shaft shining like well-polished brass. The oil made it glow, but what surprises me that the pressure inside of you must have been so high that I've been pumped with blood like I have never been before.

I think of what I can do with this new found thickness, but then I leave the thought for now.

I focus on the dance of my hands on your back, slowly trying to untie the knots that I have caused not so long ago.

After a few minutes of this I can tell by your face that you are back in the right frame of mind and that is good for me to see, because we are about to carry on.

I stop for a minute. I take myself out. I squat in front of your stretched out abyss and I marvel at it. I want you to know how I appreciate you doing this, so I lean in and start to kiss you around the stretched out well of my delight. I can tell you were not expecting this to happen, because your legs start to move rapidly for a few seconds and you release a loud moan. I continue to kiss around you there. I am aware that I need to be conscious of time, because I can't let you close too much as I want to get back in there. In hope to slow down the process of you shutting the gates I slide my tongue inside you and slide it against the pulsating walls of your ring. In that very moment you grab my hand and your fingernails sink into my flesh. The 'embrace' is so strong that you scrape the top layer of my skin off.

I know you love it. So I move in for more. I open my mouth wide and I slide the entire length of my tongue inside of you...

You're left breathless.

Your body lifts itself for a second and your mouth is open wider than ever before. I want to take advantage of this. I slide my hands up towards your waist and I squeeze you hard. I can feel your ribs giving way under my grip. I push your whole body up and slide my tongue in even deeper. The only thing you can manage is a short squeak. I can feel you tightening around my tongue, so I try to stretch you with it, but clearly my tongue is too soft and wet to make any significant difference.

It's time.

Time to go back in.

I place you back down on the worktop and quickly go through the box of goodies you had prepared in anticipation of today. I find a gag. I walk back up to you and I tie it behind your face, making sure that the ball has opened your mouth firmly.

Once again I take the bottle and drip all over your now somewhat tightened hole. I smother myself in the slippery liquid, but when I go to grip myself I am surprised that I am now even harder. As I look down I can see a throbbing, bulging and incredibly enlarged me.

All of this really turns me on. I get closer to you.

I start the gentle process of stretching you once more. I go in. Slowly. You can tell the difference in my size. The slow stretch begins again. I can see your teeth gripping the ball in your mouth. The added girth is taking its toll. Your eyes close as you try to find a happy place you can go to.

My gentle touch on your back is allowing you to feel a bit at ease, but you do not know what is coming.

Once all of me is in and you no longer breathe in the same shallow manner as you did when my veins were carving more space inside of you as I was sliding in I lean in. I kiss your cheek and tell you that 'I'm going to need your help'. I pull one of your hands between your legs, under your body. I reach for the toy. I start to play with you again. After a bit of warming up I then lean in again and tell you that 'I want you to do exactly what I show you now'. 'Will you do it?' I ask. You nod in acknowledgement.

Immediately after that I take a second to place the toy at the base of your entrance, right next to where my filled to the brim containers of life are. What I do next is I slide the toy in a bit and then start pushing down while maintaining pressure of the tip against the inside of the bottom wall of your dripping wet honey pot.

After a slow descent I find the bottom of the toy pressing against your exposed from aroused clitoris. I then start to rub it against it, side-to-side, circle around it, up and down. I can tell that you like the new experience. 'Can you please carry on for me?' I ask you as I kiss your neck.

You reach for the toy and I know that it is a yes.

You start to move it and immediately I can tell that you just want to get to one place. I know that I will have to temper this down, if we are to make it last. But then, do I want to? Or would I rather show you how fast you can come again?I think that between the two of us we know what the answer will be. I allow you to play like that for a while and I can tell that your excitement is mounting quickly. But I have a surprise for you in store.

I lean in and whisper 'Are you ready?'. Your eyes open for a second and I can tell that uncertainty goes through your mind. Anxious, but excited to find out what I have in store for you I get the approval to proceed.

I move away, kiss your neck and reach under us. I find your hand and then I push it down against your extremely enlarged honey pot tip and...

I switch the toy on...

In that moment the gag in your mouth is covered with all of the saliva that has built up in your mouth. You spat out so hard that even I got some on my chest. I wipe it against your back and hold you in place as this new excitement is making it hard for you to stay still. This angle grinder-like motion of the toy is sending deep waves of vibrations across your inside and the about to burst nut. Once you have had a chance to settle down you notice that I have started to move inside of you. Before your mind was so clouded that you could not feel anything other than the intense vibration against your flesh.

Now you begin to see what exactly is going on. The tip of the toy pressing against the bottom of your inside is pressing against me, while I slide through the other cavity, tormenting your entire nether regions with vibrations that make it difficult for you to manage your excitement.

But you are not alone, with each stroke I can feel the vibrations stroking the bottom of my throbbing shaft. The base of my head is particularly sensitive and makes my excitement build quicker than I was expecting it to.

I take a second to look at you twisting with excitement, the worktop around your face soaked with the excitement-generated saliva. You look so helpless, so beautiful. All of a sudden the vibrating pressure against me subsides and I realise that you must be close. I continue sliding in and out and slap your bare cheeks a few times with such force that redness appears almost immediately. Your breaths are more forceful around the gag. Your body starts to tense up. There is less pressure around the vibrating shaft and I can tell that you want to slow down. No way.

I reach under you and force your hand against your flesh very hard. A loud moan exits your mouth together with spit that is now dripping off the gag. Your legs start to try and help you as you start to move a bit on your toes to ease the pressure.

I get annoyed and reach for your hair with my other hand. I yank your hair and a deep, loud 'NO' leaves my mouth.

I press my hand against yours and as I lay there, atop of you, and I can sense that you're about to come. Your ring is tightening to an extent I have not experienced before. I make use of the moment to speed up considerably. My groin slamming against your lube-covered, glowing cheeks sends your senses into overdrive.

At that moment I notice that your hand presses against your own flesh and I know that you've reached the beginning of the point of no return. I can release my grip against your hand as I know you will deal with it yourself now. I focus on myself for a second. I squeeze your waist and start pumping you with me. This forceful repeating pattern of my movement makes you moan. I make sure that almost the entire length of my shaft exits you, before another slam comes your way.

Your legs start to fidget a bit. I speed up. The tension of your ass around my cock is unbelievable. I pray that you come before me because I do not know how much more of this I can take. In a moment of madness I reach under your body to play with your nipples and at that point you scream so loud I need to squint, but I do not stop. With every stroke your screams get louder, your legs fidget more. I feel that the pressure of vibrations is slowing down. I get really annoyed and I reach for your hair once again. I slam your face against the worktop and I shout 'I SAID NO!!' right into your ear. I reach again under your body and press your hand down again.

Then it happens.

You could not take it anymore. My forcefulness, my commanding voice, my vibrating shaft in your tight well and the vibrations on your nut have done it. You scream for a final time before your back starts to spasm slowly. You go quiet and I know that it's time. Your legs kick out and you go on your toes once again. You attempt to start climbing the side of the worktop in a bid to run away from your oppressor, but conscious of that I allow my entire bodyweight to pin you down. You start to kick out harder and move under my body. I pull your hair again and you start breathing into the gag with such force that I can hear it hitting against your teeth in short intervals.

An intense wave of muscle contraction reminds me that you are about to come. I press down harder and there it is -- the flood of your excitement drenching our locked on the vibrator hands, the insides of your thighs and my pulsating scrotum. I can feel the warm liquid sliding along the inside of my thighs and I push down harder than before.

I lift my torso a bit to watch you so desperately try to escape the flood of pleasure spitting out of you. Your legs kick as if someone was choking you. I then realise that it is the release that is choking you, that is making you feel like there is no escape. Actually, there is no escape.

I push even harder. You scream.

I push again, another wave of liquid shoots out of you, this time with such force that it pushes the toy out of you and out of our hands. Your body shudders with such intensity that you're pushing my hips away from your body. I stay in that position for a second and gently rub your clit with my thumb. Your free hand immediately reaches for my neck and presses me down against your whole body. I kiss your neck as I know you need it right now.

You continue to move under me as the orgasm sends waves of intensive pleasure all over your body. I reach for your hand and remove it from my neck. I kiss it and place it gently on the worktop.

I slowly start to slide out of you. When I am finished I move away to watch your drained body and the puddle of your release between us. The amount of liquid amazes me. I watch you as the remains of the orgasm make you twitch. The sight is blowing my mind, but I know that I only have a minute or so, before you awake from your daze.

I reach into the bag of goodies and I find soft handcuffs. I walk around the worktop and pull your hands together. I put them in handcuffs and pick up the string you used to tie me earlier on. I check how strong it is only to find that it is exceptionally strong. I tie one end to the handcuffs as I watch as your exhausted, trance-taken body attempts to reset, but it seems that the intensity of what just happened was so strong that you will need a few more seconds.

I love the fact that we have high ceilings in the kitchen. Helps deal with the smell of cooking, but will help now as well.

Above the worktop hang pots and pans on a rail. I throw the string over it and start pulling. You practically don't react. I pull hard and you start to listen. I help you up onto the worktop and start pulling again. At the point when you're kneeling I reach to the drawer again. I pull out wide sticky tape and break a long piece of it off. I stick it to the edge of the work top for the time being.

I can tell that you are still lost in your mind, knowing you probably re-living everything that just happened. I take the toy and slide it between your pulsating lips, just so that the base is sticking out. I grab the tape and I place it on the small of your back, run it between your legs and make sure that it is covering the end of the toy that is sticking out of you. I stick the other end up from your entrance onto your abdomen. I go back to the string and hoist you up to an almost standing position. I make sure that you are on your toes a bit. I tie the other end of the string to the heater and make sure that the string is tight.

I can relax now. I pull a chair and watch you for a second, suspended between the pots and pans. Watch the remains of what we have done together drip onto the worktop. You move around a bit, still trying to find reality.

I think it is high time I helped you.

I walk up to you and reach between your legs. I touch the button on the toy and it starts to vibrate again. You snap out of your daze immediately and I know that it may not necessarily be pleasure you are experiencing.

I walk around you a bit to watch you struggle and I stroke your thighs and hips in an attempt to calm you down. I don't look up as I know that if looks could kill I would suffer a horrible death

right now. Luckily you need to squeeze your legs together to cope with the sensations, so you can't kick out. I find the bag of goodies and can see a paddle in it. I take it out and I run it gently along your legs as I walk around you. I can hear you moan in pleasure, anger, frustration. I take my time before I slap your ass for the first time.

At that moment my work phone rings. We both know that I have to take it so I place the paddle down and walk over to pick it up. I look up and you give me the angriest look ever. I know I should not, but I have to. I take the call and leave the room.