The Kitchen Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Different to whom?"

"To other men?"

Dave scratched an ear and said perhaps he was the only kitchen renovator that Emma knew.

"I had thought of that but that seems unlikely. You see my daughter hasn't brought a man home here for five, perhaps six years. I suspect she'd gone soft on you."

Dave rubbed his other air and said, "Emma?"

"What's that?" said her father Stan who had stacked eight peas on the flat side of his knife and sucked down the lot.

Emma sighed. "If you must know mom Eden doesn't like many men but she really likes Dave and thinks Dave and I should get together and find if we are compatible."

"So at last you have a boyfriend."

Emma looked nervously at their visitor and said, "Dave?"

"Yes Mrs Thomas. Emma and I intend going steady."

"For what purpose?"

"To have sex and enjoy companionship."

"Oh. So you are not planning to marry my daughter?"

"I really haven't thought about it Mrs Thomas. I really only think about sex."

Dave looked at Emma who appeared quite relaxed.

She smiled when her mom said, "Well if she has sex that means she's getting something back in return for her companionship. Will you be seeking the approval of her parents?"

"No."

"And why not?"

"Because Emma is an adult Mrs Thomas."

Regina Thomas considered that statement and nodded and said quite right and that ended that particular conversation as Mr Thomas sucked another row of peas off the blade of his upended table knife. Dave grinned and thought at least the guy didn't slurp.

Emma came out on to the porch to say goodnight. Dave knew she wouldn't show him her tits. But she exhibited a touch of passion when they kissed, pushing up against him and finally they were tonguing and as they pulled apart under the porch light her eyes looked big and dark and he was quite sure she was almost saying with those unblinking eyes, 'Please fuck me.'

Er almost.

He lifted a hand on to a breast and her gaze didn't flicker and she didn't flinch.

He whispered he'd love to fuck her and her face softened and a beautiful smile appeared like a sunrise.

Dave was enchanted momentarily and then said, "Well I'm off. That was a lovely meal and your parents appeared to think I was okay. Well I guess even you don't know what your father thinks."

"That's a very accurate assessment Dave. I know you bit back from saying mom likes you. I can tell you she'd smitten and will tell me that when I return inside."

He kissed the tip of her nose and was pleased she didn't adopt a tragic look as he was leaving without attempting to arrange a date. But Dave liked to tease women. When he went down the three steps and on to the path he turned and said, "Tomorrow is Saturday a big day in the kitchen with the cabinets and bench tops arriving early. But late afternoon I'll like to call for you on the way home and you can cook me dinner at my place while I watch your ass shimmer around my kitchen. I'd like you to stay the night."

"Oooh that sounds perfect," Emma said almost breathlessly. "I was thinking you weren't interested."

"Oh yes Emma. I think we are a good fit."

"Like a kitchen cupboard door," she giggled.

He laughed and just loved seeing her looking so happy.

"Goodnight Emma."

"Goodnight. I'll pack my overnight bag as soon as I get to my bedroom."

In bed Dave had a rock hard erection that was screaming for attention. He dealt with it and was surprised he was thinking of Emma as he jerked his dick. Lately the only woman in his mind had been Eden, the hottest woman he'd ever befriended. He pushed back the bedclothes and sprayed his chest, thinking it was Emma's chest and he wondered if she would rub the cream into her breasts lovingly.

Eden didn't appear next morning until Louie had left for golf. She arrived in the kitchen looking sleepy and said they'd gone out with friends for dinner and had drunk far too much. Her gown came open and a tit flopped out.

"God look at me, exhibiting myself," she said reaching to stuff it back in.

"Wait, show me everything. Every time I see you I wonder."

She shook off the gown and turned twice slowly.

"Right place a foot on a chair so I can get a better look at it."

She did that, gave him a moment and then spread the lips.

"Now turn and bend over."

She obeyed and then spreading her legs she parted those cheeks.

"Thank you Eden. I knew you'd have a wonderful body."

"I know and it was my pleasure to display it to you Dave. Will you now draw me without objection?"

"Let's discuss that request with Louie. If he agrees I'll draw you but I'm not a portrait artist."

"I know but I don't want a nude photograph of me. Also I won't want my husband in the room when I pose for you."

"That's understandable. He'd only want to fuck you."

Eden giggled.

While waiting for the cabinets to arrive they had coffee and Eden asked him about his first date with Emma the previous night and he said it went well and he really liked Emma, knowing that statement would get back to Emma.

"Will you see Emma again?"

"Yes."

Dave helped the two cabinetmakers install the cupboards and haul in the new under-bench cabinetry and place the drawers and attach the doors but he kept away as they fitted the bench tops because the contract with them stipulated the benches had to fit perfectly.

They did.

Eden had gone out and the two guys went off for lunch. Dave used that time to do some rough sketches of how he'd like Eden to pose and finally decided he'd like her standing, with one knee bent, legs apart so the outline of her shaved vulva was showing. She would be putting on her bra, with the far arm through and that cup largely over that tit and her free hand reaching for the bra end dangling between her tits.

Late afternoon after the guys had gone and the kitchen appliances had been delivered ready for installation on Monday, Louis arrived home, inspected the progress in the kitchen and was delighted. He was soaking in the bath with a whisky when Eden kissed Dave and said everything was great.

"I had lunch with Emma and she told me everything about last night and said you were so smooth with her parents. They are quite old for parents because Emma has an older brother and sister. Years after their births along came Emma when her mom was thirty-seven and that was twenty-nine years ago."

"I could see they were older and acted older than my parents," Dave said. "Look take off your top and undo your bra."

Eden did that fearlessly, not even looking toward the door leading to the bedrooms.

"Right stand with your feet apart... a bit more. Good. Now bend that right leg forward... too much... that's it."

Dave hooked the bra off her left shoulder and placed her right arm in the position he wanted.

"Oooh this is the position you wish me to pose. I thought you wanted a mouthful of breast," Eden said coquettishly.

Dave smiled, flicked a forefinger under her chin playfully and then arranged the bra to dangle and placed her left hand on the end and stood back and said, "Something is wrong"

"Yes," giggled. "If I were putting on my bra I would reach across with my right hand and hold out my left hand for the shoulder strap."

"Ah yes. Thanks."

Louie shouted from the bathroom for coffee and Eden put her bra back on and went to take it in.

"Eden," Dave said anxiously, handing her top to her. "Put it on"

She laughed and said he was so conservative. "If Louis asked me why I was exhibiting my breasts I would have told him and he would have believed me, because Louis is trained to believe everything I say."

When she returned Dave showed her the rough sketch he'd drawn earlier and said he needed to adjust the arms.

"Oooh I like this concept. Um my cunt, could you not make that more prominent?"

"You can have it rendered however you wish but really it should look natural."

"Then what say I agitate it with my fingers to swell the lips? That would look natural."

The red-faced Dave said well she could try that.

"Dave your fingers and thicker than mine..."

"No way Eden, no way."

She laughed merrily. She was such a tease and enjoyed provoking him but Dave wasn't sure in this instance had she been teasing.

They continued talking and when Louis came into the kitchen and poured them all a glass of wine Eden said, "Louis you know I have spoken to you about having a nude sketch done of me."

"Yes well why don't you get Dave to do it. He can draw."

"I have done a rough sketch and showed it to Eden a few minutes ago. It's very rough and the body could be any women's body and..."

"Then show it to me."

Dave pulled out the sketch from the folder and handed it over.

"Ah yes I can see this body outline is not Eden. I like this pose because it's more interesting than a straight nude. Um the pussy, I'd like to see that depicted larger."

"Then darling if you want a bigger pussy drawn you'll have it, won't he Dave?"

"I'll draw to please guys," Dave said expansively.

Louis smiled and said he'd trust Dave to be alone with his nude wife all day. "Eden tells me you are about to get into Emma."

Eden shrieked, "God Louis, don't be so gross."

Dave drove off after calling Emma he was on his way. He resolved never to attempt to lay a finger on Eden because it was likely he'd remain friends with her and Louis and he'd prefer to have a woman in his life who appeared untouchable.

Emma was waiting for him on the sidewalk outside her parent's home. She jumped into the pickup, placed her overnight bag at her feet and leaned over and kissed Dave and said she'd been thinking of his soft moustache.

"What the feeling of it between your thighs."

"Er yes," she choked and they laughed a little self-consciously.

As soon as they entered Dave's house he said, "Let's get our clothes off and do it in case one of us backs off."

"Right in the kitchen. There's been a triangle of Eden, you and me around a kitchen and Eden and I refer to you as the Kitchen Man."

"All right there are benches and a table and oh, a chopping block."

They laughed as he led her into the kitchen and Emma's mouth fell open.

"Omigod Dave, this kitchen is a housewife's dream."

"Only to women who preside in their kitchen," he said seriously. "I meet women who dislike being in a kitchen and they can't wait to tell me."

"But that's not me," Emma said softly. "At our house the kitchen is my favorite room and having breakfast in it with mom and dad each morning is my favorite time of the day. God I adore this room."

"Then come and life here permanently and preside in it."

"Dave..." Emma said weakly.

"There were a laundry and toilet at that end that's now the breakfast area with big windows that face the rising sun. I removed the ceiling and installed that three-quarter inch Brazilian cherry ceiling planking to follow the roofline and stained the rafters black. Most of the lighting is conceal lighting to give a soft appearance and there's a reading lamp at the recipe desk and the flooring is cork tiling to deaden sound and all the appliances are from Sweden."

"It looks so serene and integrated so harmoniously. You have done a wonderful job Dave and even the table and chairs look as they belong where they are."

"Thanks, generous and genuine praise never goes amiss."

She smiled and said, "Now let's undress and where would you like me?"

"Over there on the recipe table. I design it for kitchen seduction. There is no overhead cupboard and you'll see the uneven rear wall incorporates a vinyl backrest and then an adjustable panel to serve as a head rest and the table top is thick, soft vinyl and on the sides of the recess are two handgrips in case the action gets rather heated."

Emma said admiringly, "And I guess the table top is easily to wipe clean?"

"Yes in the interest of good kitchen hygiene."

She then said a little sarcastically, "And you have foot rests on the floor to afford the guy greater leverage?"

"No, I hadn't thought of that," Dave said, obviously impressed. "This custom-built station has so far not been used for it s secondary purpose for having sex."

Emma smiled and bent to remove her panties. "Oh I can't wait to be first on the rack."

"Er," said Dave making Emma's eyes pop as she saw what he was holding, "Would you prefer to go to my bedroom for conventional sex?"

"No this is great. I await the invitation to sit on the virginal altar."

Dave lifted Emma with ease and she giggled as he pulled out two sliders that she found were foot rests. He then operated two electric buttons and the headrest pushed out from the wall and also offered neck support.

"Oooh this is so comfortable. I could stay here for hours..."

Emma bit her lip but too late. Dave was already drooling at the thought of fucking her for hours.

He bent and licked over her trimmed pussy and she gasped and shuddered into release.

"Okay?" he asked considerately.

She sighed and nodded and appeared unembarrassed.

"I'm a multiple-orgasm woman and have never yet discovered my limit."

Dave's eyes glazed and his dick appeared to swell.

"Here we go," he leered, aiming at the center of Emma's core and the head of his dick disappeared into it like a train entering a tunnel.

"Oooh," sighed Emma. "We sure are spectacularly compatible Mr Kitchen Man."

THE END

12