The Kitten Chronicles Ch. 02

Story Info
Kitten wants, and Sir denies.
1.3k words
4.58
24.9k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 05/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-------------------------------------------------

Author's note: This is the sequel to Kitten Forgets, AKA The Kitten Chronicles Part 1. Part 3 is underway. Thanks to all those who voted and/or left feedback. Comments welcome!

-------------------------------------------------

He entered the house quietly and made his way down the hall. He heard her first...soft, breathless moans punctuated with sporadic "uh huhs". He went into the room and found her as he'd left her, naked with her hand between her legs, playing with his pussy, hips rocking in time with the rhythm of her fingers.

"Kitten," he said quietly, and she opened her eyes and looked at him.

"Sir," she answered reverently, prayerfully, moving to her hands and knees, crawling across their huge bed until she reached the edge and looked up at him with pleading emerald eyes. Her cheeks were flushed, coffee-colored hair tousled, and hard nipples deep rosy pink.

She had never been more beautiful to him. He pushed his fingers through her hair, and she pressed into his hand, her back arching upwards, making the low purring sound of pleasure that inspired her name. She'd had quite a day, he reflected as he petted her. She'd brought it on herself, but she'd taken her discipline with grace; and he hadn't made it easy on her. It was necessary to make quite certain that there would be no repeat of her infraction.

When he'd left the house that morning, he'd told her to expect periodic video check-ins, and the first one was a couple of hours later. Via computer and their personal live webcam, he found her reclining against a mountain of pillows, her eyes closed and a dreamy smile playing around the corner of her luscious mouth with its plump bottom lip as her hand petted his pussy softly, a finger occasionally dipping inside for a brief moment. Each time she flicked her clit with the tip of her fingernail, her head went back, and a whispered "Uh huhhhhh," slipped from her mouth.

"Hello, Kitten," he said, and she turned towards his on-screen image, smiling sweetly.

"Hello, Sir," she answered, licking her lips.

"What have you been doing, Kitten?"

"Playing with Sir's pussy," she said, sliding a finger into her mouth and sucking it seductively.

Little minx, he thought but didn't let her see his amusement. "And have you cum, Kitten?"

"No, Sir," she said, eyes wide with sincerity. "Kitten doesn't have permission to cum, only to play with Sir's pussy."

"Play for me Kitten," he directed. "Open my pussy and show me how wet it is."

She spread her legs wide for him and opened the lips to his pussy so he could see the very moist pink interior. She circled her clit with her fingertip, slowly at first and then with increasing speed and pressure. She slipped her middle finger inside his pussy and made a soft mewing sound of pleasure.

"Oh, oh, oh, Sir," she whispered, looking directly into the camera.

"Good girl, Kitten," he said. "On your knees now, baby, I want your ass." She complied, pressing her face to the mattress, her ass raised high, pussy open and glistening. His cock twitched and hardened as it always did when she assumed what they called "kitten style". He knew from experience how hot and tight that little pussy was and how it sucked his cock in, the walls squeezing as she pushed back on him. He watched her hand move between her legs and her finger find her clit, her ass bouncing as she rubbed it. She raised her head to look over her shoulder at the monitor, smiling even as her breath caught from the pleasure in her throbbing clit. "Get your toy, Kitten," he commanded, and she crawled across the bed, her ass swaying seductively. She opened the drawer in the bedside table and pulled out her newest toy, a pink vibrator with a clit tickling bunny tip.

Without being told, she leaned against the pillows, her legs open and his pussy exposed as she slid the toy in her mouth and sucked it like she did his cock. Her tongue swirled around the head as she made eye contact with him via webcam. She moved it in and out of her mouth, licking the shaft like an ice cream cone, and then asked, "Sir, may I put it in your pussy?"

"Yes, Kitten," he agreed, his hand around his cock, stroking softly, as she slid it in with a naughty smile and drawn-out ohhhhhhhh. "Turn it on low, Kitten," he said and heard the motor come to life. She gasped and held it still, letting her body adjust to the vibrations. "Turn it up, Kitten," he directed, and she licked her lips, her hips lifting to accept more of the pulsing toy. "All the way up now, Kitten," he said firmly. "Fuck my pussy." She complied, and he watched the toy move in and out, watched as she pushed harder and took it deeper, moving closer to the edge with each thrust.

Her breath began coming in short, urgent pants scattered with rapid bursts of "Uh huh. Uhhhhh huh. Uh-uh-huh."

"The bunny, Kitten," he said firmly, and her eyes widened. The bunny could take her from zero to crashing orgasm in a matter of minutes. She was way past zero already, and she knew he knew it; but she did as he said, positioning the toy so that the bunny vibrated against her clit as the shaft vibrated in the hot, wet confines of his pussy. Without direction from him, her free hand lifted to her breast, and her fingers teased the hard nipple, twisting, squeezing, and pulling it until she moaned more loudly.

"Sir-Sir-Sir," she chanted. "Please sir, please, please!"

His cock was straining against his palm as he stroked it, pre-cum oozing from the head; but his voice was calm. "Please what, Kitten?"

"Please may I cum?" she begged. "Please may. I. Cum?"

"No, Kitten. And you know why." She whimpered in response, the toy in his pussy pleasurable to the extreme. "Tell me why, Kitten," he commanded.

"Because I was bad. And. Oh-oh.and I...ohhhhh...and I must be punished, Sir," she answered breathlessly. "I'll be good, Sir," she promised. "Please...please."

He pushed his chair back and stood, letting her see his cock. She licked her lips as if she could taste him, and he moved closer to the camera, stroking it faster as his orgasm built. "If you'd been a good girl," he said, "You could have my cock."

"I'm sorry, Sir," she said tearfully, and her hips bucked in time with the buzzing vibrator. "Please, Sir, I need....need....ohhhhhh, Sir, pleasepleasepleaseplease....uh huh uh huh uh huh...please.... I need Sir's cock...want Sir's cream."

"As you wish, Kitten," he said from between clenched teeth and groaned as he came. He heard her moan and beg, had never seen her so close without going over. "Do not cum, Kitten," he ordered. "Turn your toy off." The toy's motor stopped, and he saw it fall from her hand. Her breathing was ragged, and she slid a pillow between her legs as though she could stop the throbbing by pressing his pussy into its softness. A tear slid down her cheek, but she never looked away from the camera. "You did well, Kitten," he praised softly, and she relaxed a little. "You may rest a bit, and I'll check in with you again after a while."

"Yes, Sir," she said, her voice trembling. "Thank you, Sir." His image went away, and she curled into a tight little ball, clutching the pillow as her hips gyrated against it of their own accord. Sir's pussy was wetter than ever before and throbbed and begged for release. Her nipples were hard and aching, and she longed to have him there to suckle them softly, rubbing his tongue against the sensitive tips. He could make her cum just by playing with them, and she tingled at the memory. She was tired and achy, and her entire body screamed for release, but the thought of disobeying him never even crossed her mind. "Teach me, Sir," she whispered, "Punish me. I am yours."