The Knight and His Wench

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I release your hair letting your hand on my thigh pull me deeper as you desperately try to keep all my cum, not letting it go until the final spurt explodes inside your heavenly mouth. You release my cock slowly, and look up at me. I draw you up my body my hands tender as I pull to your feet and press you close against me I spread my legs surrounding you. I look into your eyes humbled by the pleasure you have just given me. I lean forward and taste my cum on your lips, the mixture of my cum and yours gets me hard again. I almost find it impossible to be hard so quickly after cumming but I want your body like nothing before, I want my wench,

"Remember wench," I whisper to you. "My name is Dragonsheart, I want to hear you scream out my name wench, as I fuck you beyond thought and reason."

With that, I pull you away, and take you in my arms, before turning you around and throwing you down, bending you over your own bar, and ask you to beg me as I hover my rigid cock over your soaked pussy, "I want to hear you beg wench, beg for the cock you want, but know once I plunge my cock into your pussy, you will be mine no other man will have rights to you, you will be bound to me" I stroke my hands over the curves of your ass. "Tell me you are mine," I demand. " I wont satisfy you until you do!"

----------------------------*--------------------

My breasts press against the bar the wood is cool against my heated, sensitive flesh. I can feel one hand against the small of my back your thumb stroking small circles as you hold me in place.

I hear your words and they make me want to cry out screaming your ownership to the world, but all I can do is groan my agreement as your hands pet my arse. I want to belong to you, to be yours forever. You are asking me to beg and I do. I feel no shame only a desire to feel you fill me, to feel your cock streaching my pussy as you pound into me.

"Please... please I need you," I implore you. "I need you to take me." You stroke your cock over my glistening pussy wanting more from me.

'I'll be yours any way you want, just take me now ...please!" I tilt my hips up begging you with my body as well as my words. I spread my legs more and try to capture your torturing cock. "Please, Dragonheart!" I cry out, the name falling naturally from my tongue and you reward me with your cock.

With rigid control you position yourself at the entrance to my body and begin to push forward, slowly filling me. The feeling is beyond anything I have felt before; you are stretching me inch by inch, filling me with destroying sensations. I need more but your hands hold my hips in place and you stick to your own pace refusing to be rushed. Every time you move I cry out with pleasure till your hips settle against mine. You hold still for a moment letting my body accustom itself to this welcome intruder. I can feel every inch of you sheathed inside me. Your breath warms the back of my neck and you whisper in my ear

"Tell me what I want to hear!" you whisper your tongue caresses the shell of my ear and I groan.

"You feel so good around my cock," you continue. "I could stay here forever!" I gasp

"Please more" I cry out wantonly. "Please fuck me!"

-----------------------------*---------------------

Finally your words overtake me, your pussy feels so good, every part of your body begs me to take you now, not to hold back, to fuck you until you forget everything but this feeling, and swear beyond words to be mine. Finally as your lips plead, you look imploringly over your shoulder and I can see your eyes filled with a wanton lust, every thought leaves my mind, I have claimed you as mine, now I will take what is mine.

Your pussy feels so good as I dive as deep as I can go; your tightness only seeks to force me to pound into you. I give in, and claim you, I start slow, building up the pleasure, as you grip the wood of the bar, I'm not sure if I can keep up this slow pace for long, but I fight my instincts to fuck you fast and hard, wanting to prolong this pleasure, prolong your sweet torture.

Your movement, the way your body touches mine, makes me yield, and I start to move faster, to please your body, and empty myself of the months of cum I have in me. Your pussy feels too good, too tight and I cant help but build up speed making your sure your body submits to its urges before I do...

------------------------------*--------------------

You begin to fuck me in earnest, your thrusting body creating a delicious friction inside me as you enter me then withdraw it's too slow and my body tries to buck back against you but you wont let me.

I look back over my shoulder watching me as you draw out my pleasure driving me crazy with lust and need each fir stroke fills me making the pleasure coil tighter and tighter in my belly till my breath is heaving in and out of my chest and each determined thrust and withdrawal makes the ache for you intensify. My breasts rub against the bar as my chest heaves adding to my pleasure. I clench my hands on the edge of the bar seeking an anchor against the pleasure you are building inside me.

I roll my hips against you, tightening my thighs to try and hold you to me even as my body anticipates your withdrawal. Gradually you build up the pace driving me wild, I can feel a matching tension in your body; mine seems to be hanging on the edge of a precipice. I cling to the edge afraid of the intensity of my pleasure but each thrust drives me higher and makes my grip on sanity weaker.

Your hips slam against mine and I can't take it any more. I cry out your name as my body implodes then flies apart. I writhe under you as you continue to thrust into my convulsing body. Your continued thrusts are enough to keep me cumming around you. The spasming muscles of my sheath are drive you over the edge of your tightly held control and you come with a cry. Your thrusts harder and deeper your hips slamming against mine in the moment of your release driving me against the bar as you spill yourself into me making me yours.

Finally you slump over me your body keeping me pinned to the bar. Your weight makes it difficult to fill my lungs but I don't want you to leave me. I feel you cock jerk one last time and I wonder if you have bred me. Your words wash over me and I am filled with satisfaction me reassuring me and reiterating your claim on me. You tell me that we will leave together. I want to leap for joy but exhaustion holds me down.

--------------------------*---------------------

As I feel my body betray me, seeking to end my pleasure in your body, I plunge harder and harder into your body. I feel the pleasure explode in your body, the waves of your cum flow over my unrelenting cock, and it sends me over the edge. My cock sends each spurt of my seed deeper into the sweet haven of your pussy, making you mine, and proving my claim to you. The stress of such a fantastic moment overwhelms me. I feel like I have claimed a goddess as my own. I have claimed your body ensuring nothing will ever compare to my lust for you. My mind finally reels, a wave of final cum bursts into your body and I collapse over your body, the body I have claimed.

"You are mine," I say, before I finally give out. "You will leave with me in the morning, and I will take you to a place away from all this." I fall onto you, and rest feeling your breathing against me and enjoying the feeling of your body under mine, for the first of may times.

12