The Knight and the Goddess

Story Info
An ancient goddess of fertility needs a human man.
1.8k words
3.98
9.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunlight dappled through the forest as the afternoon waned. Horse and heavily armoured rider followed the narrow paths used time and again by travellers through the thick woods which surrounded his county. It was months since he had seen his lady wife, whom he had left in their little cottage to go fight this last battle. They had been wed many years but she still had yet to produce a child, let alone a son. It was his wish that while he rested they could try it again, perhaps they would have luck. He hoped so. But home was still at least 3 days ride from here and it would still be nearly a week before he would be home.

With thoughts of home coming into his head, the afternoon slowly changed into twilight as he travelled deeper into the woods. He came to a small clearing, with enough space to set camp for the night. There was a small stream nearby and after letting his horse have his fill to drink the knight tied the horse to a branch nearby the trickling water. After gathering wood for a fire and catching a hare he was setting it up and attempting to light it when in the twilight light a shadow fell across his work. He looked up. It was a vision with blue eyes and resplendent flame hair. She glowed.

'Can I help you?' he asked.

'May I share your fire and your meal, my Lord?' she asked.

'I do not have much, except for this rabbit I was getting ready to roast but I am happy to share it with you.'

They ate. Nothing more was said. It grew darker, and there seemed to be more than just the glow from the fire lighting the small clearing. He looked at her, 'who are you?'

I will answer your question in time but first I have something to offer you. Your wife is barren, my lord.' She said matter- of -factly.

'That I have no children, Lady, is no secret, for I am the Lord that governs the counties that border this forest and many know my wife has yet to bear offspring, let alone a son.'

'Yet your subjects cannot help you, or change that fact. I can, but you must do something for me, I must have a payment for making your wife bear a child'.

'Are you the Sorceress who inhabits my woods? If so, be gone. I am not desperate enough to have use of your dark magic.'

'I am no Sorceress, my Lord. But I have inhabited this land since before time. My magic is far more powerful than that of any Sorceress or any Druid for that matter.'

'I repeat, My Lady, who are you then, if no sorcerous?'

'In time I will reveal that to you, but first I repeat my offer. If you do me a favour, I will heal your wife's barrenness and allow her to bear you a son by the year's end.'

'Alright then, as my wife and I must produce an heir, I will listen to your offer.'

'You must agree to my request before you proceed further. Only then will I explain what it is I wish from you and you will then understand who I am.'

'Yes, my Lady, I will agree to whatever you ask of me. I require an heir and if my wife was not fruitful soon I would have had to have found another solution. So tell me, what am I agreeing to?'

'For many centuries now I have been without a mate. My mates must come from the human world to ensure that the land in both my realm and that of people produce enough for survival. It was decreed upon creation that my mate had to be human, but he also had to have other qualities. I have been observing you and have noted you have these qualities. He has to be faithful, he has to be honourable, he has to be kind. Since I am not of your world you will be not unfaithful to your wife.'

'For me to be your mate what do I have to do? How long will this arrangement last?'

'It will be for one week and one day. You will have to mate with me at least once a day. By doing this the seven lands of earth and the seven lands of feary will continue to produce plants and animals and continue onwards for another three hundred or so years.'

'Are you the Faery Queen, my Lady?'

'No, I am much more than that, older and more powerful.'

'Who are you then?'

'I am she who brings life from death, she who is the new life and old. I am known by many names and many faces. I am the great mother of the earth and I am the great wife of the gods. But alas for the earth to continue I must take a mate from the human world.'

With that he knelt before her. 'I am honoured that I am your chosen one. I will do as you ask of me. I will need more than just faith though that if I mate with you my wife will be able to bear me a child.'

She pointed to the flame, 'look, my lord. I show you, your future.' The flames took the form of his wife, she was smiling and laughing. At her side was a boy who resembled him. His wife's sister stood with her. They both looked much the same as when he had last seen them. He sat watching the flames dance, showing him other visions, images of his son growing into a young man, a strong knight and leader.

He nodded. 'Rest,' she commanded, 'We'll mate tomorrow.'

When he awoke, she was standing before him. 'It is time, my lord Knight.' She waved her hand and in an instant they were both naked. His eyes looked over her body taking in her moon shaped breasts with their rosebud nipples, her tiny belly and her round childbearing hips. He stood up, and placed his hands on the side of her chest, the palms resting on the outer curves of her breasts. He looked into the depths of her eyes, much like looking into the depths of a great lake. Without realising it, his hands moved to cover her breasts. He gently stroked and rubbed, feeling her nipples firm beneath his hand.

He removed his hands from her only to replace them with his mouth. He kissed the rising globes, raining her with kisses and a lick here and there until his mouth reached the hard nipple. He took it in his mouth and gently brushed his tongue over it. She cried out. He continued. She cried out again, her breathing increasing as her body responded. He sucked on her nipple. Again gently then as her body's responses increased, firmer and firmer. Eventually he nipped her breast. 'Yes,' she cried. He nipped a second time, a third. His hand went between her legs. She opened her thighs a little and he felt her desire soak his hand.

He knelt before her. At first he just looked at her beauty. He wanted to be inside her but he could wait. She stood her legs apart, he moved his head, holding his tongue so he could taste her flesh. He flicked his tongue along her outer lips. He held her buttocks with his hands and moved forward to get a better reach with his mouth. He licked between her lips, tasting the sweet salty flesh and finding her hard clit. He flicked his tongue against it with ever increasing strokes. She cried out. Under his tongue he felt the clit spasm. She cried out louder. He tasted her natural moisture as her clit throbbed harder until she cried out her orgasm sending shudders throughout her body.

When she recovered she reached down and pulled him to his feet. 'I am about to do the same to you but as goddess I have the right to say something. We Gods never meant for one man to rule over all, and we never meant for any inequality to exist. Once things like that occur the world loses its soul and its gentleness. Remember that. If a man kneels before a woman, she then must kneel before him, and vice versa. It is about balance. Balance will be a long time coming in your world and you may never achieve it. It takes but one person to try.'

She knelt on the ground and put her hands around his cock. She gently stroked him, rubbing the very tip every so often. He closed his eyes in pleasure. She lowered her head and took him in her mouth. She sucked, gently at first and then firmer. After a few moments she licked him. First down the shaft to his balls and then up again. She ran her tongue over the mushroomed shaped head of him and darted her tongue into the hole at it's very tip. She repeated and would back off just at his need to come. She had another purpose for that. He groaned as she teased him. He felt so good with her mouth on his cock.

After some time, she stood. He placed his clothing on the ground making a makeshift bed for them both. She lay upon the ground with her legs apart. He lay upon her and with one swift thrust entered her still wet pussy. He moved slowly at first. He could feel her softness wrap itself around his hard cock, her moisture reducing all friction. She cried out, then he as their mutual pleasure increased. He increased his speed and depth of his thrusts. He felt her inner muscles squeeze him tight. She cried out as she came again. He held off.

Suddenly, he ceased. He got up and pushed over so she was on all fours. One swift movement and he was deep inside her again. In this position he pushed so far inside her, that she could feel a tiny sting in her ovaries. This turned her on even more. She cried out again as one orgasm lead straight into another. He thickened inside her, at the same moment she tightened around him. He could feel a tingling in his spine as pumped his come into her, bathing her ready womb with his semen. The earth would be renewed.

At the end of the week, after mating every day he returned home to his wife. The three-day journey took only one. His wife must have been watching for him, for she had come outside and embraced him. Nine months later she birthed their son.