The Knight and the Witch

Story Info
Can he change her evil ways?
2k words
4.2
11.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Companies of heroic soldiers advanced, clashing with wild bands of Orcish defenders, driving toward the battlements across a rock-strewn field. Iron pierced flesh, splintered bones and spilled blood on dry cracked earth; cries of triumph mixed with anguished screams of death, and flashes of sinister magic lit the very air afire. The brave soldiers advanced; orcs fell before their might or fled the battle entirely. A powerful sorceress made her appearance on the battlefield, swaying the fight in her favor for a time, summoning horrifying creatures with hot black scaly hides, teeth like wet knives and claws of sharpened bone.

The valiant warriors rallied and faced them down, surrounding and defeating each nightmare in turn. The witch unleashed fire and destruction on the soldiers and her orc warriors alike, incinerating many, wounding more. Through the chaos, bold warriors pressed on. With her magic expended and under a withering fire of arrows, the sorceress was forced to retreat, flying back to the safety of her stone tower. Little did she know that one hero foresaw her retreat and was waiting inside.

He surprised the sorceress in her private refuge set high in the tower, disarming and overpowering the witch. She trembled before his might.

"Your evil dies here and now!" Said Sir Darylius with cutlass held high overhead, poised to strike the killing blow. The evil sorceress, on her knees and defeated, cowered on the chamber's stone floor, crystals and silver rings dangled from her pierced ears, big green eyes filled with tears, sensuous crimson painted lips opened slightly, her lower lip trembled.

"Your foul witchcraft will curse this land no..." His hand eased as she sniffled in a most distracting manner, a single tear ran down her cheek. "Now... now stop that crying this instant!" Darylius gestured backwards with his sword. "You just burned two whole villages to the ground, young lady, not to mention summoning that army of demons to devour the souls of the living! Now it's time to take your medicine and pay for your evil deeds!"

Darylius's dark pointy mustache wriggled with righteous fury and he aimed the tip of his sword at the witch's helpless but slender and attractive throat. "Before I... smite you," he relaxed a bit. "Do you have any last words?"

Still trembling on the floor, the sorceress was clad only in her short and revealing silken black dress, a lock of raven hair fell across her face; she brushed it aside and looked up at the hero and then sadly shook her head. "I... I don't know why I did it sir... I'm sorry about the village and demons and all... I didn't mean to hurt so many people. I never wanted to be evil, it just kind of happened, it's just that..." She sighed. "My family has magic in its blood..."

She bit her quivering lower lip, choking back a sob. "When your name is Sinestria Bloodhex the Damned it's hard to live a normal life." She shook her head sadly. "But that's no excuse for what I did sir."

"Well, I should say not!" Darylius lowered his blade but wagged a finger at the young sorceress. "Do you have any idea what kind of damage you caused? The whole kingdom is in an uproar, trade disrupted, farms abandoned, foul beasts stalk the land... and then you even used your vile magic to turn the king's son, the crown prince, into a monkey!"

"Gibbon."

"Er what?"

"Sir," she timidly said. "I turned the prince into a gibbon, not a monkey."

"Oh... uh... well, be that as it may, you have single handedly brought this country to the brink... now what do you have to say for yourself?"

He watched as she looked down sadly, slender shoulders slumped as though she felt ashamed of her mischievous behavior. She must, Darylius thought, at last be realizing the error of her evil ways.

"You're right sir..." Her lower lip quivered, her voice broke, and she sobbed pitifully in front of him. Sir Darylius, being virtuous and noble, produced a silk handkerchief for the young lady to dry her tears.

Presently she calmed herself, and continued in a sad trembling voice. "I'm sorry, I never meant to be so villainous... it just got out of control... it all started when I was just a child, I learned a minor spell or little curse to use around the village... nothing much, I would conjure a little sparkle to amuse my friends, I cursed a boy who pulled my hair with an itch. I enjoyed it and... and I did it again and again and it just got out of hand. Once I got started to take pleasure in the power... I just wanted more and more."

"More... villains always want more." Darylius spoke his thoughts out loud.

"Sir?"

"Oh... I was just thinking. Out of all the villains I've ever smited, that is the key to all of their descents into evil." Darylius explained. "They're never satisfied with having enough- they always want more."

"Sir," The sorceress's big emerald green eyes sparkled as she looked up at the brave warrior. "Are you going to smite me now?"

Darylius took a long look at his trusty cutlass, before turning his attention back to the young witch.

"Hmm... if I were to spare your life witch... would you pledge to abandon this life of evil, and never again harm an innocent?"

"Y...Yes sir."

"And help undo the damage you've wrought?"

"Y...Yes sir."

"Know that if I spare your life, you're still going to be punished for your crimes miss, severely."

"Yes sir, I know..." She stared at the floor. "I deserve it."

Sir Darylius unbuckled the thick leather belt and placed the scabbard and sword on a table. Doubling the belt in his hand, he slapped it against his palm impatiently. "Stand up, young lady."

She nervously got to her feet, trying not to cry while Darylius dragged one of those straight backed wooden chairs (that always seemed to be around in these sorts of situations) directly to the center of the round chamber.

Darylius sat and pulled the sorceress across his lap. Her skimpy black silk dress rode up high on her thighs as she bent forward, silvery thread formed a subtle spider web pattern across the delicate ebony fabric. The witch's plump bottom filled the dress well, though when she bent further the fabric rode even higher giving Darylius yet another shock.

"Young lady! Why... you aren't even wearing any undergarments!"

The witch shyly turned her head. "Uh... no sir."

"What do you have to say for yourself? Something like this could give you a very bad reputation!"

"Um well... I had the hardest time finding a black spider web pattern dress made from actual spider silk... I just couldn't find anything to match."

"Hmm..." Darylius said. "The scandalous way you dress yourself could be part of your behavioral problem... it's unbecoming a lady... no more spider motifs for you! A proper young lady should wear cheerful colors, maybe a pink dress with a picture of a kitten or a unicorn on it."

"Ugh... right." The witch groaned in disgust.

"Don't you use that tone with me, missy. You're in quite enough trouble already! As for this villainous outfit of yours... I think I'll just get it out of the way."

Darylius peeled the thin silken fabric up while the sorceress lifted and wiggled her hips, allowing him to bare the flawless skin of her evil buttocks. She made no effort to protest; accepting her sad fate as Darylius's hand smoothed silken fabric back, exposing her round bottom cheeks. She took a quick breath, bit her trembling lower lip and waited.

Whack! She flinched as pain flashed white hot. The leather smacked loudly against her tender pale skin, striking mercilessly, repeatedly, on the generous curves of her bottom.

The sorceress yelped out in pain and suddenly had second thoughts about this arrangement. The pain increased, she became desperate and dared escape. The witch fought hard to get loose. She kicked her legs frantically, clawed with her arms and howled like a wild beast but Sir Darylius countered her motion easily. He trapped her legs under his right leg, then grasped her forearm and pinned it to the small of her back. She now felt even more exposed. With her bare stinging backside upturned high over his left knee, completely at the mercy of his strong hands, the witch whimpered in vain. She was pinned down like a bug, crying already, and the spanking had just begun.

*********

"Yeeeoooow!"

"And that's for all the threatening parchments you posted around the village squares!"

"But... but..." She bawled. "I didn't even write those... I just reused some of my grandmother's threatening parchments."

"What's this? You can't mean... I knew you were evil but... now you admit to PLAGARISM!" Darylius bristled with righteous fury. "Oh, you are in sooo much trouble young lady!"

"No... please..."

The leather belt swished through the air and impacted the sorceress's throbbing bottom again and again. "You..." Crack!..."Will..." Crack!... "Respect..." Crack!... "Intellectual..." Crack!..."Property..." Crack!... "Rights..."Crack!

The witch howled in agony with each lick of the belt on her tender bottom, then sobbed pitifully as he stopped spanking and the lecture continued.

*********

Sir Darylius smited her villainous buttocks, making the sorceress pay for each and every crime tenfold.

"Oooow!" The sorceress wailed. "No... please!"

"And that's for giving poisoned apples to children..."

"But... but... that wasn't me... I swear... it was another witch!"

"Don't you lie to me young lady... no apples?" He slapped the belt down hard to help her think more clearly.

"Noooo... oow... no sir..." She cried. "I... I swear I didn't!"

"Any kind of poisoned fruit?"

"No sir, please believe me." She begged between sobs.

"Herbs? Vegetables? Deadly dill... lethal leeks... toxic turnips?"

"No sir, I promise!"

"Oh well then, moving on..."

**********

"And that's for luring innocent children with your cottage made of candy..."

"Oooow... please sir," the witch pleaded. "I... I didn't mean to cook them... it... it was just a baking accident, I swear! I was only trying to make a casserole and it... it just kind of happened..."

"Humph... well, if you spent more time cooking and less time practicing black magic then maybe you wouldn't be in this predicament! And really, a house made of candy! Did you give any thought at all as to how structurally unsound such a building would be before inviting in guests?"

"Uh... well, I've been meaning to get it inspected..."

"And," Darylius cut her off. "I suppose you didn't care what damage all that sugar would do to their teeth?"

"Um..." She sniffled. "No sir."

Young lady, I am deeply disappointed by this reckless behavior of yours."

"... I'm sorry sir."

"Oh, you're going to be plenty sorry miss!" Sir Darylius drew his arm back for another series of fierce strikes across her wicked and increasingly red bottom. The young witch howled out in agony with each lick then sobbed pitifully, sorely regretting her evil ways...

************

Sir Darylius unbarred the main gate and threw open the door, beyond the battlements the remaining troops tended to the injured and buried the slain, a pile of dead orcs was dowsed with oils and lit afire. Other soldiers loaded horses and prepared for the long journey home. All turned to watch the famed hero stride past.

Squire Todius ran forward enthusiastically congratulating Darylius on his victory in the witch's tower. "It must have been a glorious battle, sir, we heard the witch crying and screaming all the way down here."

Darylius nodded gravely. "The witch has paid dearly for her crimes."

"You slayed her, master?"

"No, Squire Todius, I did not take her life." Sir Darylius smiled proudly. "But I gave her such a spanking! That's one witch who won't be sitting on a broomstick anytime soon! But alas, this great and noble quest has given me an idea of immense significance. It could change everything. Think of it Todius, what if I could stop evil before it started?

"I don't understand sir."

"Never mind that. Let us break camp at once and be off, we have much to do..."