The Knight of Arcalund Book 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh...right. Just shut up and finish what you start for the time being." That hand palming the back of her head turned into a gauntleted fist that began angrily pumping Perversia's head up and down on his cock. The boredom and lethargy of waiting in line had given Sir Carnos much restless energy that he took out on the young demon's fresh mouth.

Moaning hotly, squishing saliva around his pumping cock, Perversia was helpless in his grip. While Succubi are notoriously seductive and lethal, they are also rather vulnerable to their own perverse and carnal lusts. A cock this big simply had to be sucked, and she couldn't leave the job undone.

Sir Carnos' large sack hammered against her sexy face, pummeling her cheek again and again, crushing against her, the sound of flesh slapping against flesh filling the tent. He moaned as he slammed her mouth down his pole, making the Succubus lurch up a healthy deluge of bile and spit that warmly flowed over his fleshy, hot spear. She'd never had anyone so large before that it had actually made her gag. To the Succubus, most corrupt of demons, gagging on a cock and spitting up on it was just as pleasing as a full on orgasm. Indeed, Sir Carnos made her throat cum numerous times with his steady jabs into the far reaches of her windpipe.

He pumped his cock out of her mouth sloppily, leaving an ocean of free flowing spit and phlegm to hand from her mouth. He slapped his weighty meat against the side of her face. "Who sent you here?"

"My Master sent me. He is Gomezzer; Arch Warlock of the Seventy-Three Hells." She said, gasping for sloppy breath.

Sir Carnos jammed his cock into her mouth again, punishing her throat, taking her balls deep, stuffing her mouth against his hefty sack, then letting her up once she screamed against his cock. "Why did he send you?" A few more humiliating bashes to her face with his spit-soaked cock continued this sexual interrogation.

Coughing, smiling, Perversia's voice was a throaty and hoarse sound. "I am to bring to him an article of your possession. So that my Master may enact a grand and vile ritual."

"Oh, is that all?" Sir Carnos said with a grin. "Why didn't you just say so?" Yanking the Succubus to her knees, Sir Carnos assaulted her chest with gropes and kisses, palming her breasts roughly, angrily, pumping them as he sucked on her pert, plump nipples.

"Yes, Knight, use me!" Perversia submitted, the pleasure of his attention and the cock on her breath driving her absolutely wild.

"Of that I have every single intention." Sir Carnos said between mouthfuls of tit. The Succubus' presence had an affect on males, making them far more sexually aggressive than normal. As such, Sir Carnos found himself taking liberties with Perversia that he would refrain from with mortal girls, as they need to be treated more delicately when one wields ten inches of destructive force between ones legs.

He slapped at her massive double D tits, making them bounce and jiggle against each other. Burrying his face in her cleavage, his hands molested her succulent, round ass. He tore off her mesh netting "top", clawing at her lush body, spitting angrily in her face as his own desires turned him into something of a rabid fiend for her body. She moaned at his force, licking his spit from her lips and offering him a pearly white smile that he spat on as well. Swallowing his saliva, the Succubus eyed the young Knight hungrily, desperate and wet for those inches.

But alas, her pussy would not get them.

Sir Carnos angrily bent Perversia over in the tent, putting her on her hands and knees, spearing her beyond tight asshole with his pulsating rocket. She yelped and moaned out hotly, gasping as for the first time someone actually hurt her with anal. The sensation was dearly missed, and Sir Carnos began to exact mighty vengeance on her ass for the intrusion into his tent. Hammering his cock forth, plowing her asshole and stretching her wide, he gripped onto her silky bat wings and used them to pump her down onto his cock, spearing her balls deep, his wrecking ball like sack hammering wildly against her slick clit.

Short and fearsome pumps of hips sent ten inches driving inside her, and Perversia came with frightening intensity during this anal intrusion. Squealing like an animal, the Succubus submitted her body for his use, and was rewarded with a violent session of anal, concluding with an absolute wellspring of semen that exploded from his tool, her tight asshole milking such a fiery load from him.

Sir Carnos moaned in wild passion as the tension built up in his body, then flushed itself free within her. Each thrust brought her another rush of pleasure as her tiny asshole was filled with his juices, then fucked out of her with more pumps of his hips. By the event's end, the Succubus was a sweat-coated mess, shivering, rivers of cum dribbling down her creamy inner thighs, pooling on the floor beneath them. Sir Carnos quickly pulled out, eliciting a sharp gasp from the Succubus as she was suddenly left feeling so very empty. The Knight gave her a stern slap on the ass that sent her curvaceous bottom jiggling wildly. His cock was still hard and dripping with wetness. Perversia could hardly tear her gaze from such a beautiful sight.

The young Knight of Arcalund took his shield and handed it to her. "Will this do?"

She nodded, amazed at the sensations energizing her perfect body. "Yes, Knight, it will serve my Master's purpose."

"Then by all means, you take it to him." The youngest Goldmorrow settled back down, massaging his tense prick, basking in the relief of orgasm. He drifted off to sleep as Perversia flew from the tent and into the evening sky.

"PERVERSIA!" The following morning began with an irate Gomezzer wildly searching his monolith fortress for the buxom young Succubus. She ran to his sanctum, hearing the rage in his voice.

"Yes, Master?" She said, kneeling, still sore from the previous evening's exploits.

"What is the meaning of this!" He held forth to her a red satin pillow.

"That is the pillow, Master, that I set the Shield of Sir Carnos atop. I left it there in your Sanctum, so that you might use it upon waking to complete your ritual."

Gomezzer angrily tore the pillow in half, sending fluff and stuffing everywhere. "When I awoke there was nothing in my sanctum save for this pillow! I saw no shield!"

"But Master, I placed it there only last nite..."

Far from the monolith Tower, rolling steadily but surely towards Gomizon's borders towards the Kingdom of Trilane, an odd little shield was embarking on a lengthy journey...

"Well, well well..." Smokesnort said, folding his arms and looking over a drowsy, sleepy Sir Carnos. "What do we have here?"

Savolt had his powerful neck peeking into the tent, and snorted as if agreeing with Smokesnort. Sir Carnos groggily awoke and yawned. "Did they call our number yet?"

"Oh, of course they did. They called ours, and then the next, and then ten or so after that. It seems that you were far too busy napping to answer the call, though. I do hope you don't mind waiting for a few more hours till they call our next number, which happens to be 97." The Dragon said, Savolt snorting in agreement and shaking his head from side to side.

"That's okay, we can wait till they call our number." Sir Carnos said. "My father always said that patience was the most sterling of virtues. We'll just, you know, hang out and wait our turn.

"Okay, how was I supposed to know?"

"I'm not speaking to you." Smokesnort said coldly, looking away from the young Knight. "Oh, come on, they'll be other quests!"

The Dragon's silence spoke volumes. "Oh come on, it was only a few more hours wait."

"Twelve. Twelve hours. Exactly twelve."

"Oh..."

Just then, a lovely, flowery young girl excitedly made her way over to Sir Carnos' table at the Lucky Lich. She bowed kindly, this lovely creature endowed with an admirably large bust and short, straight chin length hair. The color was a pure and beautiful brown, laced with two streaks of blond framing her plump, pretty face. Large almond shaped blue eyes were lined with incredibly long lashes, and she delivered to the two their food.

"Good evening, M'lord. How went your quest for the Crown of Princeliness?"

Sir Carnos smiled and turned all his attention to the pretty young flower. "Funny you should ask, as my friend here and I were just discussing it. An adventuring party before us found the Crown, but couldn't decide who among them would wear it first and receive nobility. They ended up fighting amongst themselves until only one of them remained. He emerged from the dungeon holding the crown, only to have the disgruntled adventurers who were waiting in line for hours riot for the prize and attack him."

"Who ended up with the crown?"

"No one, as it was trampled during the scuffle." Sir Carnos laughed and took a healthy swig of his ale. "The thing was a twisted mess by the time the fight was over. But my dear..." Sir Carnos leaned over, smoothing a fingertip over her collarbone. "Why don't we talk about you?"

Nina the barmaid lit up with a beautiful smile. "I'd like that, M'lord."

"I've never seen you around here before."

"Well," She said shyly. "I just started working here. It's my first day."

"Oh! How convenient. In that case, I'll have to show you around..." Sir Carnos stood and Nina linked her arm in his. He turned to his bewildered Dragon companion and pointed a finger. "Not a word."

12