The Knight of Arcalund Book 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sure enough, Sir Carnos was clinging to Bleakbeak's feathers, riding the beast through the sky, hoping that the vulture would break the majority of his fall. A golden streak flashed through the sky, snatching Sir Carnos from the creature's back. Bewildered, the young Knight flailed wildly before realizing that he was being ushered towards the ground by his elegant blue cape, which was trapped neatly between the jaws of his old companion Smokesnort.

Bleakbeak slammed against the ground with a thud, blood and gore spraying every which way, the beasts wounds oozing and seeping into the starved ground. Its yellow eyes wide opened, a lance like feather jutting forth, stuck deep into the creature's oddly shaped head. Moments later, the Knight of Arcalund was dropped gingerly onto the ground by the Gold Dragon Whelp, who immediately began hacking and coughing.

"Blech! Your cloak tastes terrible. Do I have any shreds of it between my teeth?" Smokesnort smiled and revealed his rows of dagger sharp teeth to Jagza the Ogre."

Sir Carnos smiled at the Dragon Whelp and patted him on the shoulder, walking to his sterling longsword that had its point dug deep into the earth. Wrenching it free from the ground with a mighty yank, Sir Carnos Goldmorrow sheathed the exquisite blade and pulled himself atop the noble steed known as Savolt.

"There it is..." He said calmly, motioning towards the black tower in the very near distance. "Gomezzer's tower." He looked around at his assembled allies. "Jagza, you've done your duty. I can't ask you to continue. And Lindi, you'd fare better not going further."

Jagza the Ogre stepped forward first. "I will see your quest out through, Sir Carnos."

Lindi the Wizardess proudly stepped forward, licking her supple, juicy new lips. "Sir Carnos Goldmorrow, I would follow you anywhere."

The Knight smiled and began to gallop towards the ominous tower.

"Oh, so I don't get a choice, like I'm just supposed to tag along..." Smokesnort argued, picking ribbons of blue fabric from his teeth. "Hey, guys, wait up!"

12