The Knight of Arcalund Book 09

Story Info
Be quite careful what you wish for.
5.9k words
4.17
81.8k
2

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 09/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We should get a Jester." Smokesnort was certainly enjoying the noble life, sitting in a comfy seat, flipping through a sales catalogue of Noble type things. "Oh, a moat! We should definitely get one of these. They are so fashionable these days." He nodded assuredly, circling the moat, which was on sale for a really great value considering today's rapidly escalating moat taxes.

Si-I mean, Lord Carnos and his friend were sitting in the study, filled with books large, comfortable furniture. The blond Noble was staring out the window longingly, looking down over the Kingdom of Trilane, where he had spent so much of his time. Smokesnort looked over to the daydreaming Goldmorrow and snapped his clawed fingers loudly. "Hey!"

Lord Carnos snapped out of his reverie and looked over to the Whelpling. "Oh...moat...yea. Get...get two of those just in case." His attention was then sucked back to the window. He craved a belly full of Lucky Lich ale, he wanted to see who the newest serving girl of the place was. He wanted to regale the common folk of Trilane with word of his exploits. But that was another time. "Hey, you remember that Mud Giant we fought that one time?"

"Oh yes. Filthy creature, that." Smokesnort flipped through his catalogue, his polished scales reflecting the ample sunlight so much that it made looking directly at the Gold Dragon Whelpling straining on the eyes.

"Yea. It was a pretty great battle. I'd stab at it and my blade would just stick into the mud! You breathed fire at it, turned it to singed, hard clay, and then I smashed it to powder with my shield." Lord Carnos went over the encounter in his head with a vivid smile, recalling every feint, every movement of his sword in the battle.

"And, of course, by the time word reached the village about it, there were 50 Mud Giants who were each wielding flamethrowers and you killed each one with two broken arms and a sprained ankle."

"Yea..." Lord Carnos basked in memories of their previous exploits and Smokesnort basked in the goodies laid out before him in the most recent Noble catalogue. Both were interrupted by Brivany, who excitedly walked into the study.

"Milord, you have a guest!" She was ever pretty, dressed in her immaculate serving girl outfit, the red scarf she always wore wafting in the breeze, even when there was none. She knew that the past week of adjusting to the Noble life was taxing on the adventurous Knight-turned-Noble, and the Elf Chamberlain could see that he was becoming depressed at not being able to do all the things that he once enjoyed so very much. A visitor was just the thing he needed to cheer him up.

Lord Carnos raised his head and stood. "Wow, a visitor? For me?"

Smokesnort laughed. "You're a big shot now! Everyone will want to meet you. Get used to it, pal!"

Walking down the winding stairway with Brivany at his side, Lord Carnos itched and fussed with his clothing, which seemed to constantly irritate his skin. You may find it funny, dear reader, that our Hero could withstand blows from the most fiendish monster, but is bested by a set of fine Noblemen clothing! Indeed, the irony abounds.

Lord Carnos, who seemed to be so much like Savolt as of late-an adventuring spirit confined to the exact opposite sort of existence, smiled brightly at seeing a familiar face from his adventuring days. "Lady Trigabelle!" He exclaimed happily, finding the buxom, truly pretty young Gnome and her servant waiting in the entryway of his lavish estate. Her sparkly eyes were large and vibrant as he recalled them last, her creamy jugs just as plump, crammed together and jutting forth thanks to the help of a miraculous corset. Her chestnut brown hair was wavy and expertly styled, drifting just above one eye, sheered at the delicious chin length that the females of our stories so preferred. Every finger on her dainty hands were decorated in lavish, gaudy rings, as Gnomes had a penchant for trinkets, and she smelled like delicious, sexy candy.

Her servant was holding a small stool, and he placed it before the Gnome Noble, who hiked up her flowing gown and stood on the stool, making her just level with Lord Carnos, who she leaned over to kiss on both cheeks, blushing furiously at seeing the handsome young man outside of his armor.

"Lord Carnos." Her flowery voice rang as she stood down from her stool, which her servant immediately collected. "Congratulations on your appointment to Nobility. I cannot think of a more deserving candidate."

Our Hero smiled brightly. "Thank you, Lady Trigabelle. It's so nice to see you!"

Brivany leaned forth and whispered to her Lord. "I'll have the servants prepare a feast immediately for your guest, Milord."

And but minutes later, a grand table was set with all sorts of fine foods and drink. Brivany oversaw the entire meal, making sure everything was perfect, and that Lord Carnos' table manners were beyond reproach. Lady Trigabelle was a seasoned Noble and an excellent dinner guest, and kept their conversation flowing politely. "It must be a rather drastic change from the life of a Knight to that of a Noble."

"Well, it is difficult." Lord Carnos was not quite sure how to go about eating the Lobster that was staring up at him. He wondered if it was even dead. If he had his gauntlets, he would simply smash the thing for the tender meat inside, but his armor was locked up in a clunky chest in his bedroom. "A lot of...new things." He turned his attention to his guest, who was smiling at him, sipping her wine, staring at the fine young Nobleman. She set her wine glass down and began tracing the rim of it with her finger slowly.

"Well." She said slowly. "All changes are difficult, Lord Carnos. I'm sure that things will come naturally once you have a bit more of the...Noble experience." She was a bit randy with drink, and if her legs were long enough to reach, she would have loved to slip off her shoe and examined his crotch with her foot for a while to stimulate their conversation. "I have a gift for you, Lord Carnos." She said, extending her hand towards her servant, who immediately filled it with an elegant scroll. She handed it over to the young Noble.

"Oh, a gift? Thank you, Lady Trigabelle!" He accepted the scroll and unfurled it.

"You see, Lord Carnos, I keep a very detailed Diary, ever since I was a little girl. Everything of interest, and some things of no interest that happen to me I keep recorded." She shrugged her soft, silky shoulders. "It's always been a little hobby of mine. I had a royal scribe copy my entry concerning our first meeting, when you so courageously retrieved all my royal jewels." She wiggled her fingers, displaying the array of rings that decorated each and every finger, each one more extravagant than the last. "I thought it would be a fine gift for you to remember me by."

Lord Carnos smiled, honestly flattered as he read her journal entry regarding him. It was written in a most flowery manner, and she made the youngest Goldmorrow sound every bit as dashing and honorable as he really was. "Lady Trigabelle, this is a most gracious gift! I will cherish it always."

"I hope that you do, Lord Carnos. Being a noble is a fine thing, but we must never forget who we are and where we came from."

Lord Carnos smiled at her wise words. "I agree with you completely, Lady Trigabelle."

Though, there are a few things that perhaps I could teach you about Nobility." Her eyes flashed an impish type gaze towards the well dressed, smashingly handsome young Noble. The wine she sipped did not help make Lady Trigabelle very subtle.

"Oh?"

She nodded. "The silver ring of a Noble imparts many responsibilities, Lord Carnos, but it is not without its benefits." She hopped off her seat and walked behind the elegant chair that Lord Carnos sat. Her servant plopped down the stool and she hopped atop it, reaching for his broad, muscular shoulders, beginning to massage them, whispering towards the young Noble's ear. Brivany quirked an eyebrow at the scene unfolding before her but kept silent, standing at attention should her Lord need anything.

The massage felt immaculate, and Lord Carnos leaned back into it, tilting his head back and closing his eyes. "Benefits? Besides the wealth? Tell me about them."

"Oh yes! Much grander benefits than meager wealth." The 4 foot tall sex pot whispered warmly. "You now have power, Lord Carnos. True power. You can compel, no! You can COMMAND those beneath you to do as you please. You are not only noble, but a Noble MAN, virile and strong. You are the pinnacle of authority in these lands, second only to the King!"

Lord Carnos smiled. "I like the sound of that..."

"Exert your influence, Lord Carnos. Do not hesitate to set your lesser straight! Whatever you want is just a decree away." She placed a soft, warm kiss on his cheek, her tongue tracing along his jawline. "I know you wanted me when we first met, Lord Carnos. Here I am, and here you are, with true authority. True power, as long as you are willing to use it..."

The young Noble turned his head, looking into the Gnome's large, expressive eyes. "Send your servant away. He can fetch you come morning."

Lady Trigabelle smiled and barked the order to her Servant, who immediately left the three of them alone in the dining hall. "See? See how easy that was? What else would you like, LORD Carnos?"

He was ragingly hard with all her hot, warm whispers, and Lord Carnos stood from his seat, turning to face the wily Gnome. "I think I'll have you this evening, Lady Trigabelle." His gaze shifted to Brivany the Elf Chamberlain. "I think I'll have the both of you."

Lady Trigablle, the slightly tipsy Gnome noble lowered her head and gave a sexy courtesy. "As you wish, Lord Carnos."

Brivany, however, was not so excited. She ran up to her Lord in a rush, eyes to the ground, her words urgent. "Milord, this is not prudent. Lady Trigabelle is-"

Lord Carnos' voice boomed with authority, so much that Brivany jumped at the sound of it. "Lady Trigabelle is mine for the evening. As are you." He quirked an eyebrow at the busty, leggy Elf. "Do you have a problem with that, Chamberlain?"

Brivany stood bolt straight, eyes averted. "No, Milord. No."

Lord Carnos, fiery blooded and hornier than a room full of Rhinos playing poker clutched fistfuls of both the Elf and the Gnomes hair, dragging them to his expansive Master bedroom. He kicked the large doors in and tossed the women onto the bed, locking the large immaculate doors behind him. He turned and stormed towards the soft, delicate girls before him, clutching each of them by the throat, speaking through gritted teeth. "Undress." He applied just enough pressure to show his impatience, and the ladies did as told, Brivany slithering out of her servant's outfit, leaving the scarf as he liked, and Lady Trigabelle untying her corset and wiggling free of her clothing, letting those lush, expansive Gnomish titties plop and jiggle free.

Gasping at the sight of four round, perfectly natural Double D tits in front of him, Lord Carnos laced a strong arm round each buxom gal, pulling them close to him, burying his face in their busts, making a Lord Carnos sandwich, with a set of titties on each side of his handsome face. He sucked and kiss to the delight of the girls, who cooed and moaned at his expert handling of them. He left both racks coated in saliva and suck-marks, pulling away with nostrils filled with the sweet scent of swollen, ample breasts.

Drunk with power, or tits, or both, he pointed to Lady Trigabelle. "Lay on your back on the floor, you filthy Gnomish pig." His words were shockingly forceful, filled with an utter dominance that rather suited him.

Unable to refute such a claim, Lady Trigabelle laid her curvy nude body back-flat on the carpeted floor. Lord Carnos clutched Brivany by the arm and yanked her towards him. "You, straddle her." And the Elf had no choice but to do so, her pale white legs parting around the Gnome. Their pussies, both expertly waxed, touched for but a moment, sending tingles through both their bodies. Lord Carnos, fed up with his itchy clothes, made short work of them, tearing himself free, unveiling to both of them that massive, legendary prick. The underside looked every bit as good as the top, and Lady Trigabelle gave an awed gasp at the sight of him.

Lord Carnos clutched Brivany's head, feeding her his prick without any sort of warning. The Elf let out a surprised yelp and slapped her palms flat on his thighs, bracing herself as the Blond Noble palmed her silky bobbed head and began to fervently pump her head up and down on his cock, his hips stabbing forth repeatedly, lancing her fertile gag reflex, which rewarded him by spurting forth a mess of sloppy goo. Lord Carnos gasped and gritted his teeth. "Open your mouth, you Gnome whore." He commanded.

Lady Trigabelle obeyed, parting her plump, cushy lips, moaning as she watched Brivany get the face fucking of her Elven life. Her eyes streamed tears that dripped down on Trigabelle's hot body, that ten inch rod plunging spit and phlegm from her mouth. Soon a thick white rope of it was dangling like a whip from her chin, slowly stretching down towards the sex pot Gnome. It didn't take long before waves of saliva were warmly washing down over Trigabelle's face, dripping into her open mouth. She moaned and swallowed, tasting the hint of precum mixed in with all that saliva.

Brivany's hair swished back and forth as he roughly pummeled her mouth again and again, giving it brutal strokes, his balls swaying and stamping her chin every single time. The sloppy offerings of her throat splattered down on the gracious Lady Trigabelle, who moaned each time she was gifted with a wad of spit.

Lord Carnos pulled out of the Elf's mouth with a disgusting and sodden pop, lowering to his knees and slapping his spit filled cock against Lady Trigabelle's pretty face. He rested his balls on her plump mouth, feeling her warm breath on his sack. "Suck." He decreed, moaning as he felt the Gnome part her lips and suck in his swollen sack, her tongue expertly massaging his balls as they investigated her mouth.

After a thorough ball-sucking, Lord Carnos stood and clutched his Elven Chamberlain, bending her over the bed and squatting behind her, spearing her tight Elven asshole with his throbbing member, his spit-shined cock easily slithering into her stubborn bottom. Brivany screamed and pounded her fists against the bed, weeping openly at the pure size of him. Lord Carnos gripped the sexy red scarf she wore and tugged it like reigns, choking her with each rough forward lunge he took. "Take that cock, you Elven slut!"

Lady Trigabelle stood behind Lord Carnos, of equal height to him now that he was squatting to use his Chamberlain's lush, bouncy ass. She laced an arm round him, lowering her hand to cup and massage his balls, her free hand running along his rippling abs, enjoying the musculature of his fine body. Lord Carnos turned his head to her, giving her an open mouthed kiss filled with tongue and saliva, pulling away to spit in Trigabelle's face. She moaned at the gesture, lapping up his drool with a pink, pretty tongue.

He gave Brivany's ass a hard, stern slap that made the Elf cry out in pleasure, pulling out of her ass slowly, clutching Trigabelle by her wavy, silky hair and bending her forth, sealing her plump lips round his shaft. Lord Carnos moaned out dreamily as he began to speedfuck the Gnome's small throat. "Taste commoner ass, you dirty whore. You know you like it." He reached down with both hands to cup her hanging, bobbing tits, squeezing and pumping relentlessly at them. He normally had to hold a slut's head to make her suck him properly, but Lady Trigabelle was an expert cocksucker, and was furiously bobbing her head up and down on his meat, puking and gurking and slobbering all over his intrusive shaft, face fucking herself on his mighty lance while her warm, cushy breasts were molested.

"Fuck!" The youngest Goldmorrow exclaimed, gushing out a load, filling the Gnome's cheeks with salty, snotty cum. It dribbled from her mouth, squirted down her throat, the strong tasting brew so very potent, easily the volume of numerous normal sized cumshots. The Gnome's eyes rolled back into her head and she slapped Lord Carnos's thighs when her mouth was full to bursting. "Hold it in your mouth!" He commanded, pulling out from between her pink, succulent, wet trap and propping her up on the bed, holding in his load with all his will, only half a nut flushed. He penetrated Trigabelle and stuck himself deep in her, as deep as her small cunt would allow. Then, with a groan of relief, he poured the second half of his orgasm into her, eliciting a wild mewl from the Gnome, who dutifully did not open her mouth, her cheeks filled with phlegmy semen. She wept at the beautiful sensation of his load squirting inside her, immediately tightening and cumming on his cock. He pulled out and gasped for breath, relief washing over him like a rejuvenating wind. He pointed to Brivany. "Spit my load in her mouth."

Ever obedient, Brivany kneeled on the floor, tilting her head up, parting her lips for the gift of semen. Trigabelle leaned over the Elf and slowly parted her lips, staring at Lord Carnos the entire time as she slowly let thick, goopy white cum dribble down into the Elf's mouth while Lord Carnos watched the messy transaction. "Now Brivany, spit half the load in Trigabelle's mouth, then both of you can swallow it."

Giving that devilish smile, Trigabelle clutched Brivany and took her in a fiery kiss, sealing lips to her, moaning as Brivany spit half the load into her mouth. The Gnome pulled away and they both turned to Lord Carnos, opening their mouths wide, showing pearly white oceans. Both girls closed their lips, taking more than a few swallows to gobble down their half-loads, then opening their mouths to show that they were empty.

Lord Carnos slithered into his soft, immaculate bed. "Now, both of you, come massage me while I sleep." And they did so, their hands caressing and soothing over the Lord's body until he went into just about the most fitful slumber you or I could imagine. ____________________________________________

Weeks passed, and soon Lord Carnos grew a bit more accustomed to things. He would take Savolt for long rides through the country, and even though it paled in comparison to riding through the midst of battle and trampling Goblins, the steed was happy to go out and stretch his legs with his old friend Carnos once more.

Lady Trigabelle became a constant visitor in the estate, and Brivany, Lord Carnos and her would have plenty a nite of sloppy, sweaty coitus. Despite having to constantly shush his Chamberlain about the ramifications of his actions, Lord Carnos was getting rather fond of his new life, but still pined inwardly for some good old action.

Smokesnort, by contrast, had never been happier. The endless coffers allowed the Dragon Whelp to order all sorts of spiffy stuff from his numerous catalogues, and soon the Estate benefited from not one, but three sparkly moats! He surely preferred this to the old days of adventuring in filthy dungeons and living quest to quest.

Lord Carnos was feeling rather chipper after yet another session with Lady Trigabelle and Brivany the nite prior, and whistled as he walked to answer the rather enthusiastic knocking at the door. Brivany was a bit sore from exploits to get the door before the energetic young Lord Carnos.

"Yyyyellow?" He said, opening the door to find a short Gnomish gentleman clad in noble attire. He had slicked back deep black hair and a finely pointed mustache. He had with him a servant that held a step stool similar to Lady Trigabelle's.

12