The Knightlife Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She suddenly grabbed a fistful of his hair and pulled back, exposing his neck which she then nuzzled against. He made sharp intake of breath that I know from experience was in pleasure and arousal. She continued. "He also knows that this applies tenfold in the bedroom. I am a goddess, dictating the fate of his sex life to suit mine. Luckily for him, mine is quite insatiable, so he is dictated quite often." She gave his left nipple a pinch with her free hand. "Every decision that is made involving sex, big or small, is made by me. I fuck him. Never the other way around. Even when he is on top of me, driving his lovely cock into my pussy, I am the one fucking him. Isn't that right darling?" She ended that question by biting his neck.

"Yes, Lady Nails. You are empress supreme in bed. And I live to serve and please you." The fact that he managed to say that without stuttering impressed me. I would have been barely coherent in his situation. I blushed a little at her words, and shifted my position in my chair, trying to alleviate the sudden lack of room in pants. What she had said spoke to me. Spoke to me on a level that had rarely or maybe even never been spoken to before. A newly discovered part of me raised its head, and urged me to learn everything that I could from these two. Lady Nails sat up straighter, so I guess she must have sensed my great interest.

"Umm. Th- There's another thing that I wanted to know." I said, my hands almost shaking.

"Go ahead. Ask away. Always happy to help those starting on their journey."

"Well, it's about... Umm. Well, I'm guessing that Alexander- I mean Sir Alexander is a great knight. But, he isn't perfect. No one is. So, what I want to know is, how do you punish him?"

Lady Nails stared at me for a moment before laughing. "Oh my. I'm sorry." She calmed herself down a bit, waving her hand in front of her face. "I certainly didn't expect that question. In response, I have another question: What if instead of telling you, I showed you?"

Once again, my mouth forgot how to remain closed. "Wh- What? You mean...? Punish him here? And now?"

"Yes. Of course. Forgetting to introduce himself is quite rude. I'm sure you were wondering just who you were talking to the whole time he was talking. In fact, I bet that if I hadn't showed up, he would never have done it until you finally gave in and asked." At this, Sir Alexander looked away in embarrassment.

Lady Nails jumped to her feet. "Come, come. Both of you." She walked towards the center of the room with both of us in tow. She stopped before a table with straps on them. It was obvious that a person would lie down and their arms and legs would be strapped to the four corners of the table, making it impossible for them to move. What was not obvious was that a dry erase marker board was leaning against one side of the table. I couldn't imagine what that was for. Lady Nails motioned to Sir Alexander. "Go on. You know what to do, darling."

Sir Alexander dutifully obliged her, but not by getting on the table. Instead, he removed all of his clothing, leaving him in all his nude glory. His member was impressive, looking to be about 8 inches long. It was only then that he climbed onto the table. She quickly used the straps to secure him to it, and then busied herself with the board. As my curiosity rose, she finished and moved so that I could get a closer look. She had written: "Lady Nails hereby decrees that Sir Alexander is to be teased and tickled until he begs for mercy. Upon this, Lady Nails shall decide whether or not mercy shall be given. No harm is to befall him."

A draft wafted in through my mouth as I gaped at the implications. She was leaving him here for anyone to use at their whim! It was incredible. The thought boggled my mind. I looked around and saw that the other tables had various victims with similar decrees. I saw Lady Nails motion towards me and she started walking back to our seats. I glanced over my shoulder at Sir Alexander and saw that people were already heading his way. I hurried to my chair and sat down, eager to watch what would happen next. The people gathered around the board to read his punishment. Some left, I figured either because they didn't want to give out that kind of punishment, or because they were just curious.

A woman came forward and ran her hands down his chest, sending shivers through him. This apparently pleased her, because she then repeated the motion several times. While she did, a man came forward and began fondling Sir Alexander's balls. He arched his back and I knew that must have felt wonderful.

"He'll feel the pain soon enough." Lady Nails commented. "It all feels so good, but not as good as the release of cumming. Everyone will just get him more and more excited, but no one will make him cum. Some will bring him very close if they are good, but none will let him have him the satisfaction. That is how I punish him."

A thought occurred to me just then. "What if someone does something that he doesn't consent to? Like, what if someone hurts him?"

Lady Nails frowned. "I always watch him while he is punished. Not just for my own pleasure, but to protect him. He is my knight, and though I rule him, I love him as well. Anyone who dared to hurt him would feel my wrath. And it is not a pretty sight." She relaxed a bit. "But I can see your concern. For example, what if you were up there? No one is watching out for you in particular at the moment. In that case, all you have to do is begin to shout out 'Red-light.' It is the universal safe word here at The Edge, and we are all to respect it. There are disguised security personnel roaming the building at all times to make sure that this is true. Also, many of us good Samaritans would likely jump in to save you if it seemed like the security didn't notice. We watch out for each other here. In other words, you are always safe at The Edge. Safe, sane, and consensual. The three keys to have fun with BDSM."

I nodded, feeling relieved. That had been one of my fears about coming here: how could I be safe? Now I could see that protective measures were in place, and I felt much more relaxed.

"Jonathan?" Lady Nails asked. She was gazing at me intently.

"Yes?" I replied, butterflies forming in my stomach.

"I have a favor to ask. These boots are drop dead gorgeous, but they're a pain to wear. Would you mind taking them off and giving me a little foot massage?" She lifted her feet up and wiggled her toes. I swallowed hard. So, this was it how it started. She had noticed me staring at her feet, and now she was reeling me in. But for what? She was clearly happy with Sir Alexander. What did could she want with me? I nodded nervously and reached for her outstretched legs. I unzipped the boot on her right foot and slowly revealed her calve, and finally, her foot. It was beautiful. Pale and soft looking like her toes, with a tattoo of a bat on her ankle. I moved on to her left boot and was rewarded with the knowledge that both her feet were lovely. This one had a silver toe ring on her middle toe. I almost started shaking. Dear God. It was almost like I was 18 and seeing a woman naked in person for the first time again.

Lady Nails giggled. "Well? These poor feet aren't going to sooth themselves." She was enjoying this. She was enjoying watching me get all flustered. She had a similar fire in her eyes that Alice had. I took a deep breath to settle my nerves and began to massage her feet. Since I have a foot fetish, I had of course extensively researched the best ways to give a foot massage. I also had plenty of experience. Soon, I settled into a steady rhythm, pushing my thumbs back and forth across her soft soles. I rotated her ankles and individually flexed all of her toes as well, working out all of the tension that had built up there. To me, the rest of the world had stopped existing. Only the two feet before me mattered, and the feeling of my hands pressing into them was the only thing that was real. So it was no wonder that I didn't notice Lady Nails moving around.

It wasn't until the foot that I wasn't massaging at the moment brushed up against the tent I was pitching in my pants that I snapped out of it. She had moved her chair closer to mine. The toes of the foot I held in my hand wiggled seductively, while the toes of her other foot slowly massaged my hard on.

"Umm. Wh- what are doing?" I managed to stammer out.

"What's the matter? Don't you like feet? I noticed you staring at mine, so I thought I would let you massage them. It felt so good. Almost as good as one of Sir Alexander's massages. And then I noticed your hard on. You haven't been played with in such a long time. I thought you could use some fun." The words dripped over her lips like honey. They washed over me and I could barely think. This was seduction at its finest. If Sir Alexander dealt with this every day, I wondered how he managed to function properly when he was around her.

"Bu- But I thought you were with Sir Alexander? Won't he be upset if-"

"Shhh." She placed a finger to my lips and cut me off. "It's fine, Jonathan. I'm not having an affair with you. I'm not even going to have sex with you." I can't say I wasn't disappointed to hear that. "Sir Alexander, my husband, knows that I like the young and inexperienced ones like you. I like you seeing you get a taste of what's it like to truly serve for the first time. To be at my feet, both literally and figuratively. Would you like that?"

I ran a hand through my hair, rubbed the back of my neck, and gulped. The trifecta. I was more than nervous. I was terrified. I was about to indulge something I had never indulged before, and I had no idea how it would change me. I nodded and said "Yes I would."

"Then say it properly, Jonathan. I think you can guess how this goes."

I guessed correctly. "Please let me serve you, Lady Nails."

She purred. "Good, good. Now, kiss my feet."

I planted a kiss on the top of her foot. "More." I showered kisses all over the top of her foot then moved on to her toes, and finally, her sole. Her foot tasted and smelled as amazing as they looked and felt. That unique taste and scent that only a foot lover could recognize. I was doing a good job, and she let me know by stroking my hard on with her other foot. Then, she pulled both of her feet away and switched their places.

"This one is getting jealous, Jonathan. Better fix that quick." I complied, planting even more kissed on her other foot. Sparks leapt up my spine. This was amazing. I had never felt like this before. I had kissed and worshipped feet before, but it had never been this good. What was different? Was it the fact that I was submitting? That had to be it. Could submitting make everything feel better? I had to know.

I glanced over to see how Sir Alexander was doing. A girl was tickling his sides relentlessly as several others watched nearby and giggled. His body heaved and thrashed as he laughed and tried to get away but couldn't. His laughter echoed around the room. I returned my attention to the scene developing in front of me when Lady Nails began to speak again.

"Take off your shirt." Well that was forward. I gently set her foot down and took off my shirt. I have quite a hairy chest, which I had inherited from my dad. I hated it. I thought it looked gross, and hoped to one day save up enough money to get a lot of my body hair removed permanently. Lady Nails got up and sat in my chair, straddling me. She ran her hands through my hair and over my face, over my neck, and down my chest. Then down my arms and back up. He hands thoroughly explored the front and upper half of my body. Her touch was light and sensual, exciting my already engorged manhood. It throbbed, and she felt it.

"Oh. You must like me touching you so much. I bet you haven't had someone this close to in a while, huh?" I nodded, unable to talk at the moment. She leaned forward, pressing her mouth against my ear. "You know," She whispered. "Some people disagree with how I Dom. They say I should let you do all the work. Why should I care about how you feel? But I think differently than they do. The more teased you are, the hornier you are, the more enraptured with me you are, the better you serve me. When you need to cum so badly that you would do anything, that's when I'm having the most fun. That's when you service me in all the ways I want. And when I'm good and ready, I make you cum. I make you cum hard. Harder than you have ever cum in your life. And when you're lying there, recovering from having your mind blown, you come to worship me even more for my ability." She giggled. "At least, that's the way I see it." Her tongue ran along the outer edge of my ear. "Don't you?"

I tried to respond but could only manage a groan. She was good. She was very, very good. And very, very right. "Mmmm." She purred. "I think that's a yes. So, now I have another question. I saw how you were thinking over what I told you. How your eyes lit up when I described how Sir Alexander served me. Would you like to serve, Jonathan? You couldn't serve me, of course. I already have Sir Alexander. But I could help you find someone. I know several people that think like me, and they would be very eager to have a young, handsome, and willing guy like you. What do you think?"

I stared at her for a long time. Everything she said was true. I had thought about her words and felt how they resonated within me. I had seen how Lady Nails and Sir Alexander looked at each other. I had seen the love, respect, and connection that was in their gaze. I wanted it. I knew this was something I had to do. But it was all so much to take in at once.

As if reading my mind, Lady Nails said, "I know this is all a bit overwhelming. You don't have to answer now. Or even tonight. Here." She reached into her boot and pulled out a card. "I always keep one on me just in case I found someone like you." The card had her name and phone number on it. I stuffed the card into my pocket. Lady Nails looked deep into my eyes. "Shall I show you why this place is called The Edge?"

"Yes, Lady Nails. Please do." I replied. With that, she pulled my hair and jerked my head back, exposing my neck. She bit, kissed and licked her way up to my ear, tugging on it playfully wither her teeth. And the whole time, she slowly grinded on me, rubbing the crotch of her panties on the crotch of my jeans. It felt magnificent. Eventually, she got up.

"I think it's about time I saw everything you have to work with. Get up and take your pants off." I hesitated, my body issues preventing me from immediately doing so. She sighed. "Jonathan, if you really want this, you know you have to follow orders. You have to trust me and anyone else you serve that not only will they never hurt you, but that they always accept you. Can you do that?"

I got up and unbuttoned my pants. I slid them down around my ankles and stepped out of them. Then, after taking another deep breath to calm myself, I did with the same with my boxers. Like I said, I have body hair, with a copious amount on my legs. I had shaved in my pubes for tonight, just in case something miraculous happened and I got some action. Something miraculous like what was happening right now.

"Sit." Lady Nails commanded. I sat down. She sat down in her chair as well, which was right in front of mine. She reached under her dress and worked her stockings off. "It's better if I have bare feet for this." I shivered in anticipation and wondered what was about to happen. When she was done and her stockings lay on the floor with my clothes, she lifted her left leg up and placed her foot on my face. "Worship me." She didn't have to say that twice. I began to kiss her foot like before, but this time I added in licks as well. When I got to her toes, I sucked on each one and licked between them all. Her right foot didn't stay idle. She began to use it to stroke my penis slowly. Her smooth sole worked my shaft up and down. Eventually, I felt a familiar pressure begin to build. But Lady Nails was good. She stopped and took both feet away from me.

"What's the matter?" she asked with mock concern. "You look so disappointed. But you know how my feet get jealous of each other. You can't shower one with attention and not the other." She placed her right foot on my face. "Now make it all better. Be a good boy for me." I was a good boy. I had figured out by now that she wasn't going to let me cum. She was just going to tease me and make me all hot and bothered. But I played along. Despite my soon to be case of blue balls, it felt so good. And I always enjoyed worshiping feet. So I worshiped. And she teased. I don't remember how long it lasted. I had completely lost track of time.

But it did end. Lady Nails pulled her feet away from and reached down for her stockings. "I'm sure you're sad to see me stop. I know I'm sad that I have to. But I believe Sir Alexander has suffered enough. He's still strapped to that table, remember?" She pulled on her boots and stood up, straightening her dress. "This has been fun. Really fun. It's been a while since I've been able to see a rookie like you experience the joy of tease and denial. If you want more, all you have to do is call. I'll be waiting for you." And with that, she walked away. I saw her release Sir Alexander from the table before I bent over to pick up my clothes. I dressed myself and when I looked over to where they had been, they were gone.

I sat down again, weary and horny. Tonight was definitely a night I was going to remember, and I think there was a strong chance of me returning. After a while, I texted Gabriel that I was ready to go. A few minutes later, he walked up to me, his hair disheveled and a grin on his face.

"Looks like you had fun." I said, standing up and stretching.

"Oh yeah." He replied. "I certainly did. I always do. What's the point of coming here if you don't have a good time? What about you? Anything exciting happen while I was gone? Or did you sit here and mope the whole time?"

"I had plenty of excitement, thank you." I told him about everything that had happened.

"Well, well, well. Someone is a lucky duck. I've seen that Lad Nails around here before. She's certainly a pretty lady. You ready to go?"

"Yeah." I replied. "I'm ready to go." I was ready to go home. I was ready to go back to this club. And I was ready to go into a new and adventurous future.

We exited the place and got back in the car. As Gabriel drove home, he told me about his night. I wasn't paying attention to most of it. My mind was elsewhere. Mainly, it was in my pocket, considering the card Lady Nails had given me.

When we got home, I quickly excused myself and went to my room. I locked the door, grabbed my lube, and turned off the light. After oiling my still erect member, I stroked myself to a mind blowing orgasm. My back arched and my limbs spasmed. Waves of pleasure rolled through my groin and up my spine, all the way up to the top of my head. I spurted a huge load all over myself. Like Gabriel said, I came my brains out. And like Lady Nails said, I came harder than ever before. After recovered, I reached over looked at the card she had given me. I decided right then and there that I was going to call her. I had to know what that kind of life was like. I had to know the satisfaction of pleasing and serving a mistress. And I had to know what it was like to be adored the way Lady Nails adored Sir Alexander. I put the card on my nightstand and rolled over. Exhaustion took over and I soon fell asleep. The next few days would be very interesting. I couldn't even imagine what they had in store.

12