The Knight's Quest Ch. 01-02

Story Info
The story of knight and her embarrassing quest.
1.1k words
3.46
7.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

The land of Soltaria was a mythical place, it was filled with animals, magic and tales of epic adventure.

The land of Soltaria was filled with many wonders amongst it's seven different nations, but despite this all of them lived in harmony together.

Though through the peace there were still adventures to be had, the people behind these adventures were a group of people called knights, these people are heroes who fight for justice and live their life dedicated to the sword.

Our tale focuses on one such individual, a young girl only 20 years of age named Claire Liren, and she is an aspiring newbie knight, this is her first day in service of the kingdom.

Now let our story begin...

Chapter 1 Claire Liren

It was a warm summer's day in the small town of Dexon, inside of a lone shack that stood on top of the only hill in Dexon lived a beautiful girl, she stood at 5ft5 and had long waist-length black hair with green eyes, she has C cup breasts and size 7 feet and until yesterday was a knight cadet at the knight's training school.

She however isn't bouncing off the walls in excitement about her first day, nor is she struggling to sleep, in fact she is sleeping too well!

She rolled back and forth in her bed, sweat dripping down the nape of her neck and into her cleavage. She rolled around as if to cool down from the breeze but to no avail, as her pink pyjama shirt and shorts keep the heat trapped against her body.

This proceeded for another 15 minutes until she roused from her slumber.

"Man it's so hooooootttttt!" She exclaimed before looking at the clock placed by her bed. She almost screamed. "I'm Late! OH NO! Got to go!"

She threw off her shorts and shirt darting around the room completely naked, she gather a bunch of clothes and got dressed at a lightning speed.

"No time for a shower, I'm so sweaty though!" She moaned as she put on her uniform which consisted of a brown shirt with a breastplate, a brown skirt, boots which had metal shin to knee plates and gauntlets, she then grabbed a shining rock and placed it in the middle of her breastplate before running out of the door.

She sprinted for a good 20 minutes before arriving at the town that she lived on the outskirts of, it was of moderate size with a good set of buildings and even a town square.

She ran into the centre of town only to stop and take a breather. "Okay so according to the report, we should be meeting up around now." She said as sweat dripped from her cheek.

It was then that a small voice called out to her.

"Um excuse me..."

Claire turned towards the voice's origins and saw a young blonde haired girl, she had blue eyes and short shoulder-length hair. Her face seemed timid as if talking was a huge burden to her.

"Are you the person helping out the young cleric?" She asked almost tearing up.

"Yes?" Claire replied.

The blonde hair girl smiled in reply. "I'm Emily the cleric, thanks for helping me out today!" She gave a sigh of relief.

Chapter 2 A Knight's Duty

In the land of Soltaria Knight's are a special kind of person, whilst they can guard entire kingdoms only experienced knights will be allowed, an amateur such as Claire however must deal with smaller tasks, she is what you would call a hired bodyguard this is the same with all knights who start out, they will all do menial tasks, such as finding lost pets, or helping with work etc.

Her first hired job is to help a young cleric make her way through the forest on the edge of town, Claire felt this one was more interesting than the others and picked it up without a second thought.

They both made their way to the forest entrance. "Have you got everything for your journey?" Claire asked kindly.

"Yes." Emily replied.

They then set off into the forest...

After a while Claire noticed Emily staring at her. "Is something the matter?" was her reply.

"Um it's just, are all knight's young girls? I imagined burly older men." She questioned.

"Well some are, but knights can be either gender. Though I am just starting out myself." Claire replied.

"Okay then..." Emily said.

an awkward silence filled the air, after a couple of more minutes of walking Claire felt a sharp piercing sensation fill her mind. It was then that a pair of small creatures jumped out from behind a set of trees.

"Goblins!" Claire said jumping in front of Emily.

Both the goblins were clad in tunics and they wielded small clubs, they only stood to about 3ft and had green skin. They looked unimpressive and were more of a nuisance than a danger.

Claire moved at a blinding speed, she drew her bronze sword that she kept holstered at her hip, she then sliced one goblin in half, before the other can react she stabbed her sword straight through it's skull finishing it in an instant.

"They were really weak." She said standing above her defeated enemies.

"Claire help!" Emily called.

She was being attacked by two goblins from behind, she barely dodged but her white clerical robe was torn as she tripped, it went from being full covered all the to her feet, it was torn up the side of her leg revealing her thigh.

Claire moved in and cut down the attacker before going to attack the other, she froze noticing it's eyes fixated on Emily's leg. She then stopped for a second before swinging her bronze blade down and finishing it.

"Wow that was pretty scary huh?" Claire smiled.

Emily looked fixated on her robe, she was wearing a blush and seemed to be tearing up a little bit.

"What's up?" Claire asked.

"My robe." She said crying a little.

"What about it?" Claire replied.

"It's ripped, I can't be seen like this." She cried.

"What? Don't worry all people will see is your clothes underneath."

Emily blushed brighter. "This is all I'm wearing..." She replied.

Claire stood stunned. "Seriously?" Claire froze.

They stood around for a few minutes stuck in shock. "But wait how did you say you've been traveling?" Claire asked.

"About a week..." Emily replied.

"How did you wash?" Claire face twisted.

"....I didn't." Emily said shyly.

Claire mouth stood open, she then walked up to Emily and sniffed her. A strong scent pierced her nostrils, it wasn't like BO but instead a sickly sweet smell.

"What is it?" Emily asked.

"You're gross." Claire said as Emily began to cry.

"WHATEVER!" She yelled before stomping off as Claire followed.