The Knight's Taboo Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Queen Merry half-stopped a moan that resulted from his rubbing of her thigh. And although she wasn't fully approving of his actions right at this moment, she didn't attempt to push him away and her hands remained at her sides, shaking as an innumerable amount of thoughts began to fill up her mind.

She sighed against his lips; her eyes growing half-lidded.

"We should...Not be..." But she faltered somewhere within her disapproval, her own lips starting to brush along with his.

"We shouldn't...Be...doing this, Parsee..." She uttered between his lips as she brushed against them once more but far more fervorous; her eyes staring without falter from his. Her eyes, they spoke in opposition to her words. And as she fell back into the bed, her body feeling the stirred flame slowly consuming it, she pulled Parsee on top of her. At last, she had given up her resistance, giving in to the desires that seemed so forbidden and taboo to her and she kissed Parsee in an arduous display with hot pants already slipping from her lips and her hands restlessly scaling up and down his back before leading his hands right to her breasts.

"Parsee!" She cried out when his hands grasped her breasts from her gown.

Their kiss quickly led to a loss of control between them, and Queen Merry peeled her dress from her body and tossed it to the side of the bed. She moaned sharply when his hands grasped her hot naked breasts with more enthusiasm, his hands lowering right along those pronounced blue veins of the sagged large mounds, their lips continuing to clash with one another until a loss of air started to occur between them and they ended their kiss for the time being.

Her mind was a muddled mess as her nipples poked into the palms of his hands like mini little daggers, stiff from his touches, and pleasurably painful from sensitivity, something that had her gasping excessively in pleasure. The bed began to became covered in small speckles of liquid from her wet crest, and his touches, his hands which flicked the dulled colored nubs, simply caused the spots of moisture to grow by the speeding seconds.

She could feel his rigidity practically demanding access from her pussy; something that filled her with both a sense of crippling fear as well as unrestrainable eagerness. And Queen Merry pressed her hips down to try and ensnare his clothed stiffness, desiring it within her.

"Right now, all that I can think of is thoughts of you," she groaned, her lower body pressing into the tint of his deep-purple pants. "On this special night, take me."

"Your eyes told me as much," he kissed her neck aggressively and stroked her leg.

Queen Merry gasped to his touch, her thigh giving a visible shake as his hand descended upward on her thigh. She moaned when his hand rubbed against her thigh, and once more with a slightly louder voice when his fingers were teasing against her cunt and rubbing against the outer areas with gentle pokes of his fingertips.

"How I've desired you," he remarked in a near pant, "always gazing upon your enticing form, always been showered with your endearing kindness and nurturing. All the many times I dreamed of you, our lips brushing against one another, and your eyes looking at me as if I was the only person apart of your world."

"P--Parsee..," she trembled and flexed her toes briefly as a few small beads rushed down her cunt.

Parsee's hand squeezed her breast firmly for a minute, almost to the point of moderate pain. But then he let go, that same hand wandering towards her face before stopping and just grasping one of her cheeks in his hand, his eyes staring without deterring, at her face.

"None of these words can express the way that I feel when I look at your face. But if you could feel the rapid beating of my heart, perhaps then you would know."

Queen Merry, panting, reached a hand towards him and pressed her palm against his chest. She could feel the rapid pacing beat of his heart. This brought a smile to her face, although her lips once again fell as she was brought to another moan by his hand prying the soaked lips apart and then his finger prodding into the opening and poking around inside her.

He had poked and prodded around her with nothing but enthusiasm.

And it didn't take too much time to reduce Queen Merry to a moment of pleasurable release.

She orgasmed, climaxing all over his finger with a pleasured while she pressed a hand against her mouth to try and muffle the loud shout of pleasure that came with the powerful squirt that drenched his hand.

Parsee rose up from the bed, releasing the mature queen, he was hurriedly shedding his armor and tossing it to the floor and was clad in nothing but his underclothes in seconds, although that too soon was shed and he was fully bare before her eyes.

Queen Merry hadn't seen him nude since he was but a small child. Well, she had, but he was generally covered from the bottom by the washtubs that the servants would scrub him in, his intimate areas hidden from her visage by soapy suds. But now, now she was seeing him and gasped with a dropped jaw when she saw his exposed girth and balls.

Queen Merry, forcing out heavy breaths from the strong orgasm she had experienced, overpowered him, quickly tossing herself into him, breasts smashing hard into his chest with her nipples rubbing against him, her arms grabbing him by the mid-back, and her lips storming his neck while she breathed heatedly against it.

Her bottom teasing his erectness while her strong backside touched the hot tip and some of the shaft by pressing back against it with her round cheeks.

He groaned from the onslaught of lusty kisses from Queen Merry; his hands reaching to grab her by the rear and press the teasing cheeks down against the excited head and submerging it into the line that separated those spherical cheeks.

Queen Merry, backing against his heat still with her large rear, unlocked her arms from his back and reached up to her head; she removed the tiara that rested on her head and placed it on the nightstand of the lodge and then let down her hair, allowing it to cascade down her shoulders, then locked her arms around him once more.

Once again, they engaged in another heavy kiss.

Parsee reached for her and he dragged her by the hips until he had pulled her off the bed and slipped her right into his arms. He stood her up, one hand reaching between her thighs and rubbed his palm against the soaked entrance that doused his hand in her natural juices while she moaned, but then he was reaching that very same hand down to his erectness and rubbed it from the tip to the bottom, lubing it up.

"Get down on your knees," he said to her, or rather ordered. "Grasp the wall tightly."

Queen Merry, unable to form any words, did as he said and she bent herself over forward with her hands grasping at the wall. Her round backside and her hairy and soaked pussy staring him right in the face.

He crept up behind her and held his mass, then, slowly, began to sink it into the submitting queen's cunt.

Queen Merry grit her teeth lightly, looking back at him, but her eyes were practically pleading in their own right. And as such, he continued to slide his length into her until he was fully within her. His hands then reached to grasp her by the hips and he pressed himself forward, into her.

"Oh, Mary, Parsee! Ah, y--yes..."

"My Queen," Parsee exhaled, "how tight you are. How can that be?"

She smiled, but then her smile subsided and she bit her lip as her body was pressed forward again by another aggressive thrust.

She hadn't anticipated that things would be off to such a rough start, but, here he was seconds away from pounding her without mercy. It both filled her with a sense of flatter, and a bit of worry, since she feared the effect it would have on her mobility on the next coming days afterward.

It took little time before she was feeling his full stride and the room filled with sounds of wet smacks.

Queen Merry was mewling in intense pleasure; her hands grasping desperately at the wall while she was moved back and forth slightly by his weight. Her eyes which were staying, for the most part, focused on the golden embroidered velvet walls, glanced back at him every few minutes with the most brightest of sparkles, beckoning his earnest and most dedicated thrusts even as she ejected hot liquid onto the floor.

Their breaths became tied into unison as their intimacy resumed.

It was quite clear that he had been suppressing his inner desires for the Queen for the longest of time, or perhaps it was all the liquor he had consumed which had brought this out in him. But in truth, it was more of a combination of both: Always being in the company of such a well-built queen who's very beauty nearly always muddled his mind and forced him to scramble for his thoughts whenever she was within his presence and liquor which had put him under this oblivious-to-his-actions trance.

She was the only one among them who was of clear thought, having not indulged in the excess of fine drink with the knight. Yet, even despite this, the queen had been yearning for this very thing herself, in her own secrecy.

Louder her moans started to rise until one could only assume that everyone within a certain radius would catch the sound of the pleasured Queen. And her hands were starting to slip from the wall that she clung so desperately to, her hands clinging with sweat, and her somewhat sagging fat bosoms, swinging back and forth quite briskly against her sweat-covered body.

"Yes, Parsee!" She hoarsely egged him on. "Ah! You're hitting it so precisely!"

Finally she started to lose her grip from his roughness, her pussy feeling sharp pains. She grabbed at the nightstand that the knights used to rest their books on and held it as tightly as she could.

His stride had grown to monumental proportions and had left her nearly without voice from all the moaning she had done. It almost seemed as if the experience was an infinite one, thrust after earnest thrust just plowing her senselessly. But just as she had begun to believe this, things had come to an end and her eyes started to slide back, her voice slipping out a very shaky and half uttered gasp as she felt the hot series of ropes launching into her just as she too had started to cum a powerful-second time, right onto the floor.

Both were at a loss for breath and his mother, Queen Merry, waddled slightly towards his lodge bed and just fell backwards into it with her eyes staring up at the ceiling and hot pants flowing from her throat.

He too also joined her at the bed, unfocusedly walking towards it and nearly falling down had she not grabbed him swiftly by the arm and pulled him towards the bed. And once he was in the bed, he was claimed by his own tiredness brought on by his overindulgence in the fine drinks. Passing out right next to the naked Queen who only remained awake a few good minutes longer than him, before also giving in to her own exhaustion, from such rough sex.

******

The light had beamed through the window wind and shot straight across his face. He was roused from his slumber, feeling the strong heat and sunshine against his face, and he groaned as he slowly began to become conscious. When his eyes began to lifted open, his awareness came and he realized that he was without any form of clothing on his body, something that caused a sharp jab against his stomach.

He looked over onto his side and saw Queen Merry who's maturely-aged breasts were only partially covered by the silk blankets of her bed, due to their size. At that moment, a feeling of dread hit him like a bucketful of water to the face: He realized just WHAT had happened.

"Morning..." Greeted his very sleepy mother who turned her face to him and tossed her arms onto him.

"Mother?" he inquired of her, trying to sound calm and collected despite his crippling fear. "What happened between us last night?"

She very slowly lifted open her eyes; they were glistening as they locked onto him and she smiled softly. Her hands rubbed up and down his chest, her beaming lips spewing with a rush of enchanting giggles, clearly amused and taken by his obliviousness.

"Do you not remember?" She asked him, being somewhat vague. "You asked me to take you to the lodge and I did. When we arrived here, you began to say such beautiful things to me, and we engaged in passionate kissing, then we undressed...And we then made love. Although, you were a bit rough...Not that I don't mind."

Parsee's face paled at her words and his eyes shot wide. He felt a strong knotting in his stomach.

"Although I did have a feeling that your advances towards me were fueled by your drunkardness," she looked at him from the side of her eyes, "I had also a fleeting glimmer of hope that...Perhaps there was something more to it than that. Maybe I should be ashamed for believing such a thing."

"What?" He looked at her, perplexed by her statement.

Queen Merry sighed and turned her back to him completely, gaze casting to the wall. "Was that all it was, Parsee? Were you simply so drunk that your own actions and thinking were completely shifted, or was it that you had always lusted for me? Or... did things go a bit deeper than either of those two things."

"Deeper. What do you mean, deeper?"

She stared at him, but her arms were firm in their grasp on his body. She moved closer towards him causing her big breasts to fall over him as her erect nipples touched his shoulder. Her face hovering inches away from his. "Do you love me?"

He had never believed he would find himself in a position like this. Here his mother was hoping for some kind of hope that he had romantic feelings for her, yet he also knew that through his decisions last night, that many things would likely be changed forever and if his sleeping with the Queen was found out, he could be in much more trouble.

"I love you like a son loves his mother," he answered.

Queen Merry felt her heart sink at his answer. She squeezed her eyes shut tight, tears slowly drifting down them while she sighed a soft laugh and hugged her naked body.

His answer was a safe one, but it was also one that had caused her heart to break in half.

"Yes...Of course," she whispered to herself woefully.

Parsee swallowed a lump and reached for her. He pulled her by the shoulders back towards him and brushed his chest up against her back from behind while he embraced her.

"And...More," he concluded.

Queen Merry's eyes filled back up with brilliant sparkles and she smiled.

Queen Merry leaned her head back into his neck and grasped at his arms, pulling them towards her body and holding them just below her sagged breasts with her own hands clasping together with his.

"I wish we could stay here and rest just a while longer," she said, relaxing against his form. "Just spend a few more minutes next to you and feel the warmth of your body. But I know, that, if we stay in here too long, surely we will be found out and then we will be in a great deal of trouble."

"This is around the time all the knights would usually be in here, waking up," Parsee stated, his lips leaning forward to kiss her neck on the side. "My guess is they got so drunk they slept the night away, in, which if that were the case, we are lucky. But I don't think it's wise to test our luck, we should get dressed and head out of here. A bath also may be a good idea."

"Yes," she agreed, smiling to the feeling of his lips on her neck. "We should use discretion and head to the river in the forest and bathe."

They dressed and headed out of the room, each to wash themselves.

(End of the first chapter).