The Knot Hole

Story Info
Pearl makes him pay for watching her.
2.4k words
3.74
46.3k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 01/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pearl was masturbating again. I'd watched her do it so many times that I knew from the way her fingers moved that she was close to an orgasm.

I had a lot of pictures of her on that towel draped lounge chair— diddling herself as her husband did yard work around her. Pearl didn't seem to care he was there, even making him stop to fetch water or something from the house. Once he brought her out a vibrator. I thought he acted more like a servant...or a slave than a husband.

I also had a lot of pictures of her fucking her big black boyfriend, so many in fact that I didn't take anymore. I just watched now, but my camera was always ready for something new.

Her face grimaced; her body stretched; her back arched; she opened her mouth—and she came. I was holding my binoculars, jacking off and close to coming as she finished, then relaxed back into her chair with her eyes closed. That sweet feeling in my nuts was beginning to swirl when Pearl's breathing slowed and she sighed, then stared up dreamily in my direction. My heart, and my hand, stopped when I saw a look of awareness creep across her face as she noticed two points of light in the shadow of my garage dormer.

I realized what had happened and pulled back, losing my erection, but it was too late. She sat up, her eyes squinting to slits, then jumped out of her chair and quickly walked to her house. I put my limp dick in my pants and went down to the garage and into my front room, not sure what to do. Soon there was angry pounding on my door.

"You were watching me! You pervert!" The sexy young woman standing in front of me, the one I'd watched secretly from my studio and jacked off over, was smaller in person. She had blue eyes—angry blue eyes—that made me feel like a dirty schoolboy caught by his teacher. I shrunk, thoroughly intimidated, and all the more so when I realized that she was aware of it.

"Is your wife here? Does she know that you spy on me....you fucking pervert!"

My wife? No, Bessie wasn't here, we went our separate ways these days. Pearl wouldn't be interested about our relationship, about how years ago I would hide and watch her with those young rodeo cowboys. I saw how she lusted at their tight, bulging jeans, their big belt buckles; their youth. Then the car accident and the operations and Bessie wasn't the same again. Something happened inside and she lost interest....in everything.

Bessie did a lot of volunteer work now, while I on the other hand spent a lot of time watching and taking pictures from my attic of my young neighbor. And jacking off.

Pearl demanded to see where I "spied on her," so I led her to the small room filled with my stained glass projects. She went to the tiny window that looked down into her yard, "So, this is your fantasy land, you filthy old pervert...." then she saw my camera with the long fat lens laying on my work table. "You have pictures too? Show me! Show me those fucking pictures!"

I thought of her husband, how he must have felt as he brought her a sex toy, and pulled the manilla envelope from a drawer. As Pearl studied the images I thought I noticed a small change in her face: it was still red, but not so much from anger. Her voice dropped as she pointed to a picture of the black guy. Pearl said that 'Simon' was her boss. He'd set her up on a phony charge of embezzlement and was now blackmailing her for her pussy.

Pearl said she would have sucked his dick anyway, then picked up one with his tongue in her cunt and put it on the table along side one with his black cock thrust in her to his balls.

Her left hand had slipped under her short cotton skirt and she was now shamelessly fingering herself. She looked up at me, smiled, and said, "You fantasize about me, don't you mister Foster? Tell me....tell me about it." Then I was that little school boy, confessing about how I dreamed of her sucking my cock through a knot hole in our fence.

Pearl knew she was in control. She saw the saucer on the table next to my camera, the one obviously crusted with my sperm, picked it up and told me to unzip my pants. "You watched me, now I'm going to watch you. Get your cock out." She held it under my stiffening prick and it was one time I had no trouble getting hard. It only took a few strokes until I spurted another layer over the dish. Pearl laughed and said she wouldn't have to be at that 'knot hole' very long.

Pearl liked the idea of sucking cock through a hole in the fence, even mine. It sounded perverse, especially if it was right after Simon had left. I learned that Pearl was perverse—very perverse.

Pearl took out another picture, my favorite, and put it along side the others. The one of her husband eating her pussy after she'd been fucked all afternoon by Simon. My cock was shrinking in my hand when she took the finger from her pussy and dipped it into what I my cock had squirted in the saucer. Then that finger slipped between my lips, hooking me like a fish, and pulled me unresisting to my knees. Pearl said I was going to do something for her then sat on the table and pulled up her short dress.

She kicked off her panties, raised and spread her legs, and I was looking at those pink folds covering the hole where Simon's tongue had been; the hole his thick cock had filled; the hole her husband had unknowingly sucked Simon's seed out of. I was more than ready and willing to go where the others had. But Pearl had something else in mind.

Pearl flipped on her stomach, putting that lovely bubble ass in my face, then turned her head around and said, "Kiss it, doggy, lick my asshole." Her voice drove my face into her crack and her fingers began rubbing her pussy. She was demanding: "Get that tongue in my ass. Further! Further....God dammit!" Her sphincter clamped my tongue and her fingers worked harder, beating against my chin. She yelled out, "Oh, you dog. Oh, you dog. Lick it!" and came hard.

Pearl wouldn't let me fuck her, she said I was too old, but she would let me rim her ass. "Like a dog." I'd never done that before and she had me set my camera up so "Her little dog" would be in the manila envelope along with her lover and her husband. But she wanted more pictures, and as she left took my cell phone number. After she was gone I jacked off again.

The house Bessie and I bought twenty years ago had a nice garage attic that I turned into a stained glass studio. It had a tiny dormer making it possible for me to look unseen into my neighbor's backyard and I began to watch old Mrs. Grey working in her yard, her invalid husband always sitting next to her in his wheel chair. I sat in my darkened room and watched their family and friends in their family room when they visited. I got an almost sexual thrill from knowing I could see them without their knowing I was there.

The trees and shrubs grew, trying to hide their yard, but I always kept a little spot trimmed for my viewing pleasure. Then old Mrs. Grey died and their daughters put the old man in a rest home and sold the house.

A young couple bought the Grey's house, Jack and Pearl, and the backyard became more interesting. I began watching Pearl, a pretty red head with a small, thin, build, small tits, and a great butt. That ass, along with her wild, frizzy hair and the freckles sprinkling her small nose, had me fantasizing of her constantly. And jacking off—especially when she played with herself. One day—a week day—when she was supposed to be at work, I went to my studio and from habit looked out the dormer to her house. The curtains in the family room were open and I saw Pearl with a black guy. A big, black guy. And they were fucking.

I scrambled down to the garage, looking for an old pair of binoculars and for over an hour watched them do everything I had fantasized doing to her myself. That evening I bought a telephoto lense for my digital camera.

That first time I thought it could be rape. He hadn't taken his clothes off and was wearing a business suit with a tie and brown wing tips. But as I noticed how Pearl sat naked on a stool, pulling on his thick black tool that hung out of his pants, it became obvious she wasn't being forced. She gripped him with both hands, greedily licking around his huge cock-head with her pink tongue and his head was rolled back and his eyes were closed. Pearl had to work to stretch her mouth around it. No, Pearl wasn't being forced at all.

Pearl got it in her mouth and her hand was between her legs, rubbing her slit, as her head bobbed up and down. Then she pulled it out and held it against his belly, nuzzling her face against his large balls and licking and sucking them. But the big guy wanted more and picked her up like a doll, holding her up side down so her legs fell over his shoulders; then he buried his face in her crotch and lapped at her pussy. Suddenly, he threw her on the couch, pulled her ass up by her hips and shoved his huge cock into her. Pearl's face was pushed into a cushion as he began deep stroking; I was wanking my cock when he came.

He pulled out and rolled over and a long silvery ribbon of cum that was still attached to his cock followed him, glistening in the light. Pearl turned and took hold of his slick black rod, licking, sucking and cleaning it of his spunk and her juices. That made me come.

I wasn't sure then if this was a one time thing or not, if it wasn't then I wanted pictures.

I took a lot of pictures. I never intended to use for them for anything other than getting me off and stored them in a manila envelope in my workbench bottom drawer. When Pearl wasn't fucking the black guy or pleasuring herself in the backyard I'd take them out and whack off.

One day I got a kinky bonus. Jack got home after one of Pearl's sessions had lasted longer than usual, she didn't seem to want to quit. Pearl had become the aggressor, demanding more and more from her lover. Normally he would have left by this time but she wouldn't let him go, she poured lubricant over her breasts and pushed her tits together so he could fuck them. Not until he spurted his third wad of the afternoon did she let him put on his clothes and leave. All my sex organs went to full tilt boogey as I watched her, sprawled on the couch with cum dripping from her lips, pull out a vibrator and get off again.

Pearl got up and left the room when no more than a minuet later Jack came in and sat down. Pearl returned wearing a sleek one piece dress and red boots with zippers. She stood in front of her him, her hands on her hips, and said something to him then he rose and kissed her. Pearl sat and raised a boot, pointed at it, then he kneeled and began licking its sole. She raised the other and put it on his shoulder. Jack had pulled his cock of his pants and was stroking it. My camera was getting hot from all the pictures I was snapping.

Pearl's lips moved and jack unzipped her boots and slipped them off her feet. Holding them to his chest he put his face between his wife's thighs where that thick, black cock had just been. I wondered if he could taste her lover's cum. Pearl put her hands behind her head, watching him, then said something again and he leaned back with his cock in his left hand, jacking it faster over her bare feet. In a short time he hunched his shoulders and squirted on her toes. When he finished, as if he'd done it many times before, her husband bent down and licked it off.

By the time Pearl caught me my envelope was full of pictures: her small mouth stretched over his big black knob; on her knees as she sucked his balls and her hand jacking his thick cock; her tongue worming into his ass-hole; her tongue licking at a cum geyser shooting from the slit in his cock-head (That was a great shot); him shoving a butt plug in her ass. I had pictures of them in every position imaginable. But the best was that one of Jack eating Simons cream from her cunt. I jacked off a lot to that one. Later on Pearl told me when she saw how I reacted to it she knew I would do whatever she wanted.

Pearl called that Thursday. Simon was coming so be ready, she wanted good pictures. That afternoon everything she did was for the camera. Simon didn't have a clue as she maneuvered him to the positions she wanted, always looking over his shoulder and smiling up towards me. Pearl had ordered me not to masturbate because I had to have something for her afterwards; She had a taste for come.

I watched Simon leave and Pearl pick up her phone, then my cell phone rang. I walked to the corner of the fence, to where the knot hole was, and saw her lips waiting for me.

Sunday, when Bessie was at church, Pearl would come to my studio and get her pictures. Oh yes, she would also have me do her "Doggy trick" for her.