The Knothole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tried to imagine it in her mouth. She could choke on Dale's, and his was half the size of this! 'Only one way,' she thought. She leaned forward and lowered her head over him. She started by running her tongue all the way from the base, near his balls, up the underside, stopping to tease his frenulum with the pointed end of her tongue. She heard him gasp. She ran her tongue all around his satiny glans. She felt him twitch, powerfully. Her right hand sought his balls. They were big and heavy, too much for one hand. She rolled them gently, pulling on them, first one then the other. She encircled his scrotum above his balls with thumb and forefinger and milked downwards towards them softly, sensually.

Nikki took a deep breath, opened her lips and took the head of his penis into her mouth. She slid it in, right to the back. There was no way she could even contemplate opening her throat to this! She sucked and licked and swirled her tongue around the head. She could hear his breathing becoming ragged. If it were possible, it seemed to her that his cock became even harder and larger. It seemed to throb in her mouth. She raised her head and looked into his face. He appeared to be in the throes of a religious experience.

"Nikki, Babe," he gasped, "any more of this and I'm going to come!"

"Well," she replied thoughtfully, "that might be okay, provided you don't think that's it for the night. I want to come too."

"I promise you will!" he replied with feeling. She smiled and took his cock in her mouth again. She slid her lips and tongue up and down the entire shaft making sure it was nice and wet then she returned to work on the head, sliding her hand up and down in a complementary rhythm, milking him, as it were. She felt his body shuddering and growing taut. His breath was coming in stifled moans. Suddenly he cried out, clasped his hands around the back of her neck and his sperm erupted into the back of her throat. She swallowed as rapidly as she could. His orgasm came in a long series of powerful twitches that bumped her soft palette. Every time she thought he had finally finished and was subsiding there would come another twitch and more of his cum would trickle into her throat.

Finally he lay still. His body slowly lost its tension, last of all his thighs, which had almost cramped with the intensity of his climax. He let out a long, heartfelt sigh. She knelt up, releasing his penis from between her lips. She grinned at him lewdly, reached out and picked up her wine glass. She drained it and poured herself another. She took a good swig of that, gargled it a moment and swallowed. She burped. They laughed.

"Wow, that was intense!, he said, "I've led a celibate life this last three or four months."

"Truly?" She said in surprise.

"Yeah. You don't want to hear about it."

"Oh, but I do," she demurred, you are absolutely dead set about that? Haven't slept with anyone for three months?"

"Yeah," he replied a little defensively, "is that so abnormal?"

"He-he no." she laughed. "No, you misunderstand me. What I'm getting at is, if you haven't slept with anyone and you don't have an STD, then it should be safe not to use a condom. I hate those things!" His face lit up with dawning comprehension.

Nikki stood up and padded across to the fridge. She grabbed a beer and a fresh bottle of wine and returned to the couch. She cracked the ring-pull and handed it to him and topped up her wine glass. Then she opened the draw and took out the bong and they each had another bowl. Then she stood again and picked up her glass, tucked the bottle under her arm and beckoned with hooked forefinger.

"Come on then." He stood. She turned, reached behind her and took hold of his drooping cock and led him by it to the bedroom. She put the drinks down and lit a candle on the bedside table, then she gave Jack a little shove so that he tumbled onto the bed; she clambered on beside him.

"I have something for you to do while you're regaining your energy." She positioned herself on the bed. "You can return the favour!" Jack could feel his vigour returning already. He was very happy to reciprocate. The bong he had just smoked was expanding in his head as he knelt on the bed before her. His hand went to her breast. It was the first time he had actually touched her there. His heightened senses marvelled at the feel of her skin; so smooth. Closing his eyes, he could feel the subtle textural difference between the raised nipples and the little bumps and puckers in her areolae. He enclosed a nipple between his lips and gently sucked it into his mouth. He heard her intake of breath. His teeth began to gently worry the hardening nub. He alternated between flicking it with his tongue and nibbling upon it. Nikki began to squirm beneath his ministrations.

Jack transferred his attentions to the other breast, while still maintaining stimulation to the first with his fingers and thumb. With both nipples and Nikki clearly aroused, his tongue began to roam further afield. It traced around the slight crease beneath each beautifully formed orb, up between them and then, lingeringly, it danced down and across her belly. It ran around and around her belly button finally diving into it and squirming around, making her giggle.

From her navel his tongue traced a line to her left hip bone. From there it descended, following the valley between belly and thigh. As he drew ever close to that place, Nikki could barely contain herself. She wanted to grab Jack by the ears and slam his face into the spot she needed it to be. Instead she rotated and thrust her hips trying to find his mouth, but he was too artful for that. Instead his tongue glided up the inside of her leg to her knee. From there he worked his way back down the inside of her thigh, alternately nipping the soft flesh with his teeth and sliding his tongue and wet lips ever lower. Nikki too was very stoned, and her sensory perception was also at fever pitch. She closed her eyes. Every little nip of his teeth every little glide of his tongue caused a different colour and pattern to cascade across the screen of her mind's eye. She could feel an orgasm building like a summer storm, and he hadn't even touched her there yet!

As he moved tantalisingly down her thigh he inhaled that heady aroma of a highly aroused woman. God, he loved that smell! He could feel his cock was fully erect and eager to be part of the action again. It crossed his mind to tease her further still by tracing his way back to her navel and then repeating the process up her other thigh, but he didn't think she could take that. His teeth nibbled at that sensitive flesh at the bottom of the thigh deep in the groin. Oh, how she groaned! Oh, how badly she wanted him! Suddenly his hot tongue was sliding up the groove between her hungry lips. She stopped breathing. His tongue slid across her clitoris. She felt an electric current run to her very core.

Jack's tongue dived into her and drilled back and forth, in and out of her. She gasped and thrust her pelvis. His arms encircled her thighs and pulled her up onto his chest, her shoulders on the bed. He clamped his mouth on her pussy. His tongue played havoc with her clit. She was crying out, almost delirious. His teeth nibbled gently, and then he sucked her clit into his mouth and worked it between her lips. That did it. The summer storm turned into a raging tempest that shook her body like a rag doll. She clamped her thighs around Jacks head as wave after wave of sensation coursed through her.

Slowly the waves subsided and gradually her clenched body relaxed. She released Jack's head from the vice like grip in which she held it. She looked down her body at him as he emerged from between her thighs blinking.

"Hiya," she said with a soft smile. He slid up the bed and pulled her back into his chest and they lay front to back, like spoons, he stroking her hair, kissing her neck and nibbling her earlobe. She just enjoying the sensations and recollecting herself after the biggest orgasm she had ever had in her life. God, this had worked out differently to how she had expected! Some casual sex, a little bit of forgettable fun just to fill some time while Dale was away at work; she had never imagined it would be like this!

Jack was feeling horny. He reached down and grabbed his cock and started rubbing it over the backs of her thighs and her rump. She pulled away a little, wriggled around to face him and looked down at it.

"Ah, so Jack's bean stalk is ready to play again, is it?" Jack burst out laughing. He liked the way her mind worked; she had a great sense of humour. "Anyway," she said, climbing onto her knees, "If you're going to put that thing inside me I want to be in control!"

She pushed him back onto the bed and knelt between his legs, lowered her head over him and took the head of his penis in her mouth. She forced it back into the opening of her throat until she started to gag. This produced a gush of thick saliva which she used to coat his shaft. She knew she was well lubricated! She moved forward and knelt astride his body. Reaching between her legs she took hold of him, raised herself up and, very slowly, began to lower herself onto him. She slid the tip of his glans back and forth between her wet pussy lips. She rubbed it over her clit. A little spasm, something like an aftershock, rippled through her body. She positioned it carefully and began to lower herself on him. She felt her vagina begin to stretch to accommodate the head; wider, wider, my God! Her body, highly sensitised from her previous orgasm and accentuated by the dope, could feel every minute sensation. She felt the ridge around his glans slip past her opening. Carefully she lowered herself, centimetre by centimetre, oh it felt so big! Oh, it felt so deep! She looked down between her breasts. My God, there's still so much to go! She continued to slide down it, impaling herself gently. She felt her insides adjusting to accommodate him. Then he was butting up against her cervix. She rested there a moment and then, very slowly, slid a little further down and her body stretched to accommodate him. She looked down again. He was all the way in! Fuck that's amazing!

Very slowly she raised herself all the way up his length until she could feel the ridge of his glans at the lips of her pussy. She lowered herself cautiously. God, it felt big! God it felt good! As her confidence grew in her capacity to take him she increased her pace. Jack was loving every moment of this; he was so hard it hurt, but he wanted to be more active.

He sat up and clasped her to him, kissing her mouth feverishly. She matched his passion. He rolled her onto her side and then onto her back; as he did so he withdrew. His lips, tongue and teeth ran a rapid series of sorties, down her throat, over and around her breasts. Briefly but intensely they surged over her nipples creating electric currents that linked her pleasure centres. He charged recklessly across her belly, pausing briefly and impudently to blow a raspberry in her belly button. Her giggle was cut short as his mouth clamped over her sex, sucking, licking probing. She gasped as he began a rapid tongue lashing on her clit. But it only lasted a short time.

He was up again, pulling her around, getting her up onto her knees, head on the pillow. He knelt behind her, between her ankles. She felt a delicious anticipation mixed with a pang of fear. She now felt she could take all of him, but she was no longer in control. She felt the head of his cock sliding up and down between her lips then she felt the pressure as he tried to penetrate her. There was resistance, but only momentarily. She felt herself open and the great shaft of his cock sliding into her. Her cervix felt the head but it didn't hurt. Again she seemed to stretch inside so that, when his next tentative thrust came, it met no resistance. Slowly he increased the tempo.

Nikki had never experienced anything like this. Every square millimetre of her seemed to be filled with him. Another blustery orgasm was building inside her. Now, Jack was pumping hard and fast; his hands clasped her hips and she could feel the pressure of his fingers digging into her. She knew he was getting close. She experimented with her vaginal muscles, squeezing his cock every time it pulled back. His gasp told her he could feel it. His thrusting grew more urgent. Nikki's entire being, all of her existence, her entire universe contracted, condensed until all that remained were the feelings and sensations that now consumed her.

If it were possible, Jack's tempo grew even more urgent and frenetic. He was grunting loudly with every thrust. Nikki's own cries could have been heard all around the block had her face not been buried in the pillow. Desperate not to have him come before her, she reached back and polished the nub of her clitoris with her fingers. That was all it took. Within seconds her universe erupted in an explosion of light and colour and a crescendo of sensations that were almost too much to bear. Jack was literally seconds behind her. His body stiffened. He thrust forward, almost driving Nikki's head into the wall. His head thrown back he released an animalistic cry and Nikki could feel the rock hard thing inside her twitching and jerking and she could actually feel his hot sperm hitting the upper wall of her vagina.

They collapsed sideways on the bed and lay on their sides, his arms encircling her, his cock still deep inside her. They lay panting. Nikki occasionally shuddering as little electric aftershocks trembled through her. After several minutes had elapsed with no word passing between them -- it can take a while to reconstruct one's universe after such earth-shattering sex -- Nikki twisted her head around so that she could look up into his face.

"Well, that was memorable!" she smiled.

"Yes," he smiled back at her, "entry for my diary: April 4 'Jack and the beanstalk meet Nikki's knothole!' "

12