The 'L' Game Ch. 01

Story Info
A steamy lesbian porn story with incest sessions.
1.3k words
3.9
73.1k
16

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Firstly, let me start with why we moved in the first place. My Mum isn't like any other Mum, she is slim, she looks young, and she works as a glamour (or you could just say porn) model. Her company, 'Dirty Divas', have given her a new placement, which is here, in Miami, Florida. We used to live in Los Vegas and Mum was CRAZY! She went partying every night, making out with a different man, and sometimes, if she was really drunk, making out with women. She wore really mini and tight clothes. Mum had me when she was 16, and now she's 34, but people think she's about 24-28. She wears size 10, and when were walking together, people think we're sisters. She has 3 tattoos: one on her tailbone of a naked lady bent down, so you can't see her private bit, but you can see her boobs, another one on her ankle of a string and a bow on the side, and one on her slim, toned stomach of 3 colourful butterflies, getting smaller in size. She also has a navel piercing and a tongue one. Mum has wavy golden blonde hair down to the middle of her back (with a cool fringe), crystal blue eyes and pretty pink lips. The thing is, she's lucky I'm very mature and sensible, cos if she wasn't she might not even be here. Like the other day, I had to come and pick her up from a party because she was SO drunk, and I'm the one who has to give her lectures about dangerous people out there. It's like I'm the one who gave birth to her!

So, now we live in a HUGE beach house that has a backyard and pool and a Jacuzzi and 5 bedrooms and 7 toilets (each room has its own ensuite bathroom, and there are two normal bathrooms). We've been here for a week now, and the house is looking perfect, but I haven't started school yet, I'm starting in 3 days.

"Aww, c'mon Brooke, loosen up a bit, have fun, you're 18, yet, you act like you're 50!" Mum exclaimed

"Well if I don't act like an adult, who will?" I asked her, going red

"I will, I'm an adult, I act like one too!" She argued, but she still wasn't angry

I laughed, but not pleasantly.

"You? An adult? You're funny Paige, you make me laugh, adults don't get drunk every night, when they've got responsibilities, adults don't make out with men AND women they don't even know, when they've got responsibilities, do they?" I said angrily (she doesn't let me call her 'Mum', she says it makes her sound old)

"I've only made out with women about...20 times in my adult life, what's your problem?"

"My problem is that you need to act more like an adult, ok?"

"Ok, I promise to act more like an adult."

"Good." I said, easing up "Paige, I am gonna start school in 3 days, right?" I asked

"Yep. You're going to that uni called...what is it again?"

"'The National University of Miami'" I reminded her

"Oh, ya, I remember now!"

The day before I was due to start school, I had to go there for an induction day with Paige. She got dressed in a grey balloon skirt, black, short-sleeve shirt (which she tucked into her skirt) and black bling peep-toe pumps. I guess you'd agree with me that she looked sophisticated, yet kinda sexy. I just got into a smart black mini skirt, a red sleeveless top and red Jack Purcells.

"I SOO need to get a new tan, this one's fading!" Paige said randomly

"You look fine, and stop fiddling with your hair, it looks fine too." I said

"Ok, fine." Paige said, letting her hair lie loosely on her back.

We got into her silver Ferrari and drove to the uni. When we got out, lots of heads turned, mostly to Paige. She looked over at a few boys who were staring and wolf-whistling at her and she WINKED. All I could do was look embarrassed. We walked through the schoolyard crowd and into the reception.

"Good afternoon, may I help you please?" The receptionist said with a cheery smile

"Ya, totally! I'm Paige Robinson, and this is my daughter, Brooke Robinson, she's a new student here, and she's starting tomorrow, and today is s'pose to be her taster day." Paige explained

"Paige! Use 'induction day', it's smarter." I said

"So? As long as it means the same thing, and the person knows what you're talking about, it doesn't matter, does it..." Paige said, squinting to look at the receptionist's name label "Brittany?" Paige continued

"No, I guess not." The receptionist (now known as Brittany) replied

"See?" Paige said, winking at Brittany

I know what you're thinking, 'Is she bi?', well, I don't know, I guess she might be, but mostly, she's just does what she wants!

Brittany directed us towards Mr. Walter (the principle)'s office.

When we got in, Mr. Walter told us to sit down. We did.

"Hello, I am Mr. Walter, the principle at here, at 'The National University of Miami'. We welcome Brooke with a helping hand." He said

"Cool! I assure you Brooke is very well-behaved and very intelligent, she won't let you down." Paige said

She signed a few forms, and after that, she left.

When we were done, break had just started and I was taken outside. I sat on a bench which was circular, and formed around a tree. Then, a tall, slim, pretty girl with sea green eyes, and wavy golden blonde hair (like Mum's, but up to her armpit instead) came bouncing over.

"Hey, I'm Courtney! I always sit here, I love this spot too." She grinned

I smiled back.

"Yeah, this is quite a cool spot, and I'm Brooke by the way."

She nodded.

"Cool! So, you're new, right?"

"Yeah, we used to live in Los Vegas, but we moved here because of Paige's new placement here."

"Paige?"

"Oh, she's my Mum; she doesn't let me call her 'Mum' cos it 'makes her sound old'." I laughed

"Is your Mum the one who was with you?"

"Yeah, I know, she's a bit...young looking."

"Yep, and she is HOT!" Courtney drooled "So, what is your Mum's new placement?"

"Umm...she's a...a glamour model, she models for 'Dirty Divas'"

I don't know why, but seeing how pretty and bubbly Courtney was, I felt quite proud saying Paige was a model who posed naked. And Courtney was a bit like Paige actually; she called her 'HOT'!

"Really? That is so cool! My dream job is to be a glamour model, I don't mean to sound braggish, but I LOVE my body!"

I looked at her body. She was slim, but she had big boobs.

I laughed.

"You'll probably do it; you have a body like Paige's." I said, even though it sounded kinda wrong

"Yeah, I guess." Courtney said, winking at me

The bell went for lessons, but I was told to make my way back to the reception.

"Bye Brooke, I'll see you at lunch break."

"Yeah, see you later."

I walked to the reception and waited for Brittany. She came in and we talked about the school. We toured the whole school, and we were done by lunch. It is HUGE! I walked towards the tree where I met Courtney, but she was already there.

"Hey babe!" She called me over

"Hi Courtney!" I said, sitting down

There was a magazine lying next to her. The title was 'Bad Bitches' and it had two naked girls cuddled up together, their boobs pressing against each other and their legs curled around each other.

"Umm...Courtney, are you a lesbian?" I asked

"Err...Well, I like boys, I like girls, I kiss boys, and I kiss girls. I'm kind of bi, but truly, I'm down for whatever!"

"Scary! You're just like Paige!"

"Why, is your Mum a lez or bi?"

"Call her Paige and umm...Maybe, I think she might be bi, and just like you, she's into anything really, as long as she enjoys what she's doing, and she's having fun, anything's ok with her!"