The Lab Ch. 01

Story Info
A head scientist abuses her power, and how!
1.3k words
3.91
8.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
a_j_j_u
a_j_j_u
2 Followers

The lab at Unicum was set up with one overarching aim: to measure and replicate the complex environment required to stimulate the female orgasm. Through experiments and observations, the research conducted at Unicum would improve the sex lives of millions. It was the kind of research that won scientists everlasting fame and a trove of awards, and that's what the lab's head scientist, Dr. Savita was in it for.

The main lab was a long wide corridor that was divided in half all the way down by a one way mirror. The corridor was then compartmentalised into several individual rooms. Scientists stood on one side of the mirror and looked on daily at research participants on the other side pleasure themselves. The research criteria demanded that the women be as diverse as possible in their background, their body types, and the way the derived pleasure. It wasn't the worst subject matter, many people joked to Dr. Savita. She would laugh with them outwardly, but she knew that for some her work was torture.

Every day the lab took on new experiment candidates. These were women who agreed to masturbate under supervision of scientists. Before they could, they had to fill out a detailed questionnaire about their sexual preferences and the methods they employed to achieve orgasm. They were selected based on their answers to the 15 page document. Each of these documents had to pass by Dr. Savita before the candidate was accepted. They all received a sizeable remuneration for their trust and cooperation.

The 10 files that were presented to Dr. Savita that morning would have been a treasure to any variety of pervert. Since they were at an advanced stage of sample collection, some of the more commonly observed methods of sexual stimulation were already covered. The lab was looking into rarer permutations of background and masturbation techniques. On her desk right now was a young woman who could only cum if she knew someone was watching; a grandmother who could only pleasure herself if she could smell her favourite lotion; a heavyset educator who needed restraints to truly enjoy herself. When the candidates were approved, Dr. would go down to the lab floor and watch the research in progress.

The floor was a veritable epicurean delight of buzzing vibrators, muffled moans and pulsating orifices. Here she is met by her assistant, Vipul, a hardworking student researcher whom she has taken under her wing. Vipul's name will be published under hers on the research that will be published from all of this work. At 24, Vipul is just about half her age, and very eager to be a part of this project. Savita hands him the files she has selected. Vipul accepts them. "Yesterday's selected candidates are up for viewing now. Would you like to see them?" He says, adjusting his glasses. He hands her a different set of files.

"I would," says Dr. Savita, taking his offering. She then leans in and adds in his ear, "And I'd like to see you right after." This makes Vipul swallow hard. He knows what this means and he knows better than to say no. He feels the blood flowing toward his groin and knows that he doesn't even want to say no. Dr. Savita walks ahead of him and he admires her gait from behind. Her legs are hard and sinewy and he knew from past experience that her arms and abs were equally well defined. He wished she would let him do the naughty things he wanted to with her body, but that's not the type of relationship they had.

Savita walked past compartment after compartment of women in various stages of arousal and climax. She knew that Vipul was looking, and she didn't mind. It was funny to her that he was surrounded by certifiably horny women all day and it was her clothed derrière that drove him out of control. He kept quiet about it, which is what she liked most about him. He kept quiet and he could get hard at the drop of a hat. She wanted to hand a hat on his erect penis and use him as a coat hanger, The thought gave her a small smile.

At every window into the lustful world on the other side of the corridor stood a person in a lab coat. The team under her was so big and changed so regularly that Dr. didn't know everyone's names or faces. She stopped at the mirror showing a new candidate, compartment C4. She knew all their names and faces. This was the young college student who could only cum through self stimulus, regardless of whether she was with someone. Her file also said she had enjoyed partners of different genders. She stands there silently reading the files when the lab tech monitoring the candidate realises she's there. She jumps slightly, but quickly realises who is behind her.

"Good morning, doctor." the lab tech says.

Not in the mood to make small talk, Savita smiles at her and goes back into her file. The tech smiles awkwardly, realising her place in the hierarchy of the lab. When she looks away, Dr. Savita looks up to catch a second glimpse of her. She is a very slim woman, with pixie cut hair, but what's most striking about her are her pale eyes. Savita makes a note to check in on this tech. Make sure she isn't going to another lab in a hurry.

The candidate in C4 has been having a enjoyable time at the facility. She received all the toys she requested, and began putting them to good use before the tech could leave the room. "She edges herself a lot," the tech added. "She will sometimes look right at me, through the mirror," she continued. "It feels like she's masturbating to me."

"You know that that's not possible," Dr. Savita reassured her.

"I know. But I still think about it sometimes." Savita talks to her some more and finds out that her name is Urvashi, and she is from the same graduating class as Vipul. She can't stop looking into her eyes when she speaks.

Just then, C4's monitors perk up. She's experiencing her first orgasm. Both scientists put on a pair of headphones each that will bring them audio from the soundproof compartment they are observing. They look into intently on as C4's breathing rises, and the sounds escaping her mouth get louder. Her legs are raised, her free hand holding both her ankles near her face. Fingers blur as they go from one end to another between her legs. The blur begins to glisten. Dr. Savita finds that her mouth has gone dry. Her heartbeat has gone up. Could it be?

C4's whole body stiffens. Her hand is moving even faster, her legs splayed even wider. Dr. sees the ring of her anus exposed in this moment of joy. It looks awfully lonely to her. C4 is shaking on her bed, at the brink of a powerful orgasm. The ring closes, shrinking away from being ignored.

Without realising what she's doing, and much to Urvashi's surprise. the lead scientist breaks into the experiment room, and buries her tongue in the candidates ass. This sends C4 into a convulsing orgasm. She holds the scientists head and rides it like a rodeo bull, before shoving it away to give peace to her now sensitive body. Savita obediently staves off licking the candidate, but then she sees one lovely trickle of cum drip down from her vaginal cavity toward her asshole, which, until a second ago, was reciting the vowels straight to her tongue. Unable to control herself again, the Doctor gives C4 one final lick before leaving the room and going back to the other side where other lab techs are.

Urvashi waits outside the room, slack jawed. "What did you do?" She asks.

"Helped her get to where she wanted to go," Savita matter-of-factly said. "I'd like it if you came to my office with me."

"Right now?"

"Yes. Now. Come."

They walk away fast, the head scientist leading them with long, purposeful strides. Inside room C4, a puzzled but satiated candidate closes her eyes for a well deserved nap.

a_j_j_u
a_j_j_u
2 Followers