The Lab Pt. 05 - Phoned-In

Story Info
Professor tries another hole - and husband listens.
1.6k words
4.21
24.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could see his wife in the room, as well as several other people, including the professor. Most of them were taking off their lab coats, obviously preparing to depart. Most - but not the professor or his wife.

He ducked back down and said to Marianne:

"Turn off the ringer on your mobile and I'll call you"

"Now?"

"Yes, now!"

So she did and with the line open he placed her cell on the window sill, with the microphone facing inside. Than he motioned Marianne to follow him and started towards the old bathrooms. As soon as they were out of earshot of the lab, he turned the speaker on his mobile.

"Well, colleague, yesterday I had an experience with your friend that I would like to repeat " the professor's voice could be heard loud and clear.

"What kind of experience?" his wife sounded subdued.

"An anal experience" said the processor as they reached the bathrooms.

"Oh, professor, not that! I do not do that! Can't I just satisfy you with my mouth like before?" pleaded his wife as he led Marianne by the hand to one of the shower stalls, and put the phone on the small shelf intended for soap. It vas bone dry like the rest of the showers.

"You'll like it when you try it. Take of your clothes." the professor's voice was hard.

"You still on your period?" M asked Marianne. She shook her head no.

"Good. I want you from the front today". She just nodded, absentmindedly looking around. Nobody used this bathroom. Marianne looked at him questioningly, and he nodded towards the phone.

"This will be our background sound. It's on mute so they cannot hear us. Take of your clothes." Marianne obediently, almost too eagerly, started peeling off her jeans, while his wife, presumably with little less vigour, did the same some 50 meters away.

Marianne was probably faster as she was naked and he came towards her - his trousers hanged on a hook on the door, keeping his T-shit on - just as professors said:

"A little faster colleague, we do not have all day. Now, bend over towards the window."

In the lab, there was a table in front of the window, usually mostly clean, M stopped for a second, his dick half an inch from Marianne's pussy, while he waited. Will his impromptu listening device be discovered? Standing with her back to the dry, tilled wall, Marianne seemed to decide she couldn't wait so she raised her left leg, steadied herself with her right hand on his shoulder, and grabbed his dick with the left to direct it inside herself. He just had to bend his knees a little and lean forward - and he was in. Deep. She was very wet and quite loose. A small "ahhhhh" was all she said.

At the same time, his wife was saying much more.

"NO, please stop, professor! It really hurts. Augh! Please! You'll hurt me and we will have trouble explaining the blood! Uuugh!" she begged half-whispering and muffling her own cries with something, probably her hand.

"Nonsense, it is certainly not so violent... Yesterday it went very smoothly... You just need to relax... your muscles... and position yourself correctly" the professor was obviously also having a hard time. "We just need... to get the head... in... and all will go smoothly".

At the same time, between M and Marianne everything was going very smoothly indeed. He hooked her left leg with his right hand and she hugged him with both arms as his hips easily moved backwards and forward, his dick sawing in-and-out on copious lubrication her pussy provided. Each time he bottomed out in her she would give a small satisfied "ngh", while he felt just mild friction that kept him excited but didn't seem to be bringing him closer to orgasm.

"Let's try this" the professor was saying, now more calmly.

"Aaah." a painful low moan from his wife followed, and then she asked "Is it in?" with her voice quivering.

"Well, it is in. But it - is my finger. Precisely - two fingers." the professor sounded much happier as he managed to put something in her. "We'll try to spread you like this so I can get my penis in without losing it."

While his wife grunted in the background, presumably enduring the forced finger-fucking of her anus, Marianne put her mouth near his ear and said quietly:

"Could you put it in my ass? I liked that better."

"Yes, it was better for me also." M said, easing out of her pussy and stepping back.

She lost no time in getting to all fours on the hard tiles, rubbing her pussy with her hand and transferring some of the moisture to her ass on her fingers. As he watched Marianne repeatedly put her hand on her pussy and then easily push two of her fingers in her own anus, M listened to the obvious sounds of discomfort which accompanied the similar treatment of his wife at the hands of the professor.

It ended at the same time.

Marianne said, throatily: "Do it now", just a second before they could hear the professor say:

"Let's try it again. Spread your ass cheeks with your hands, colleague."

Marianne did the same and M stepped forward, steadying his dick with his hand as he slowly pushed it in her soft, tight, but yielding anus. On the other end of the line it again went much harder.

"Aaaaaghhhhh! It hurts!" they could hear his wife almost scream in obvious pain.

Smack! Came the answer from the professor - the unmistakable sound of flash hitting flash. Followed immediately by a yelp from Tania. Than another three in succession Smack! Smack! Smack!

"I'm going to keep spanking you until you relax your ass. I cannot go in when you squeeze it like that." the professor's voice sounded exasperated. Smack! Smack! Smack! came the sound of heavy spanking through the small phone.

M was slowly pushing his dick in and out of Maryanne's ass, to her obvious enjoyment. As it travelled the length of her passage upwards and onwards, she was giving out a long and deep sigh, penetrated by a guttural moan when he'd bottom out in her. She released her cheeks and supported herself by putting both of her hands on the floor, her head hanging down between her shoulders. M was also enjoying it, but the professor's treatment of his wife gave him another idea.

As he pulled his dick out so that only the head was in Marianne's ass, lifting his hand he aimed a strong slap on her right ass cheek. Smack!

"Au!" shrieked Marianne. "What was that for?" she was looking questioningly at him over her shoulder, her short blond dyed hair mated with sweat.

"Just to spice it up a little. And to punish you for enjoying this too much." he said with a mock-evil smirk.

At the same time his wife gave another painful moan followed by the professors happy acknowledgment.

"See - it's in. I knew spanking will help."

Without a word, Marianne put her head down and pushed back with her ass, impaling herself fully and receiving a slap on her left cheek as a reward. She said nothing, just sighed, pulling forth and rocking back to him, from then on receiving another slap each time his dick was fully out and fully buried in her. Smack! Smack! Smack! She upped the tempo, raising her head and squeezing her eyes in focus as she received the hits on her ass and his dick in her bowels with increasing strength and speed. The sweat poured from her forehead into her eyes, and she couldn't wipe it as she was braced with both of her hands firmly on the floor, keeping the rhythm. Her ass was on fire from the inside and outside, booth of her cheeks burning and stinging all the time now, but she wouldn't stop. She couldn't stop. She was so close now...

Her ass was coming towards him and pulling away faster and faster, he barely managed to slap it in time with each push. Both of his hands working hard, he kept hitting her bubbly cheeks which would flatten under his hand and then spring back to shape, with a new red print every time. Already the shade of the skin on her ass was deeply red, and he could feel with each smack how damp it was. He could see small beads of sweat travelling from her ass, down the crevice of her spine towards her neck and head, now again bowed towards the floor. He kept spanking, feeling his balls tighten and nearing explosion, when her hands gave out and she fell forward, barely catching herself from falling on her face. She didn't prop herself up, as it seemed her orgasm took her even without him touching her. She convulsed several times, while gurgling unmistakeable sounds of pleasure, and then lay still, slightly shaking from head to toe.

As she lay on her belly, he pressed his body on top of her, feeling her sweaty back soak through the T-shirt on his chest. Still unfinished, with his hand he found her anus and directed his prick into it. It was a tighter fit now as she was lying with her legs straight, but she didn't make a sound, just kept shivering while he held himself up on his hands pressed on the floor on both sides of her head, and toes of his feet planted between hers, rising his whole body and pressing it downwards again, forcing his prick in her ass. Each time his groin would press against it, he would feel the heat of her well-spanked cheeks, and it took only about 10 strokes for him to go over the edge, burying himself fully and releasing his sperm in her bowels.